No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor old Kist, must be beyond sick to average 96 in the L32 at the Lakeside but get beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      Poor old Kist, must be beyond sick to average 96 in the L32 at the Lakeside but get beaten.
      Yeah he would have smashed pretty much anybody else, played some nice darts but Wilson looks very capable and might be a nice bet @7/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
        Yeah he would have smashed pretty much anybody else, played some nice darts but Wilson looks very capable and might be a nice bet @7/2.
        On at 14/1 ftw

You can get him @ 9/2 with Betfred which is probably a shade of value the way the draw is working out

Comment

Top drawer from Bunting.

Defeat out of the question this year.

5/2 looking sweet now.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
            Top drawer from Bunting.

Defeat out of the question this year.

5/2 looking sweet now.
            Whereas Harms is about to blow it now trailing 1-2 and 3 sets a piece with Eccles throwing

Comment

Watching it.

Eccles has shown some bottle last two sets in fairness to him.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Watching it.

Eccles has shown some bottle last two sets in fairness to him.
                Yeah his checkouts have been superb. That 122 with Harms on 36 was a cracker. Should never have gotten that close though. Harms has no killer instinct and wasted too many darts. That dart out of the board when he had 5 left was mind boggling.

Comment

Cracking game going on between Norris and Durrant tbh. Norris with an 18/36 checkout stats for the tournament so far is outstanding

Comment

Scotty dog... Easily the worst nickname out there.

Comment

Scotty dog... Easily the worst nickname out there.
                      Scotty 'Pink Lady' Mitchell is more apt

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Don't mind his 2nd effort when the guy isn't on a finish, but splitting the 10 with your man on a 1 dart checkout is tilting. The whole BDO setup is just a joke

Waiting on stage after you lose, so that they can give you a send off
                        The single dart scores coming off the scoreboard total when they are on a finish
                        The beyond bad camera action that hasn't a clue where people are throwing
                        The awful commentary
                        Bobby George
                        The 'One Hundwed' guy

and i'm too tilted after Bunting to even say anymore
                        Bye Bye

Comment

The spot on Ross Montgomerie's arm is disgusting.

Comment

Complete shocker from Montgomery there. Double throwing was as bad as i've seen with something like 5/33 and even the last 2 legs where he hit T20 to leave 8 and then T20 to leave 30 was just poor selection. Almost like he felt he couldn't win and didn't even try. He seemed more happy for Adams than disappointed for himself.

Comment

Bye Bye
                              It comes and goes. The camera work and graphics would make you dizzy. Glad I don't have epilepsy.

Comment

LOL BDO.

Decided to watch tonight for the first time this tournament and it is really pathetic. Robbie Green played ok for most of his match but looked like a hell of a bottler at the end. Then no.1 womens and mens both easy wins despite being horrendous. Really poor excuse for sport.

Also camera work is pretty bad and that referee is annoying as fuck.

Not watching that rubbish anymore.

Comment

Why do we need the constant comparisons to the pdc, it's no secret that the quality is not near the pdc. The bdo is it's own world and to be honest the nuances are what I like about it.

Comparing bdo to pdc is like comparing apples to oranges.

Comment

Why do we need the constant comparisons to the pdc, it's no secret that the quality is not near the pdc. The bdo is it's own world and to be honest the nuances are what I like about it.

Comparing bdo to pdc is like comparing apples to oranges.
                                    Seems reasonable enough to me to compare two darts organisations, which I didn't do btw. I just fancied watching a bit of sport tonight and chose that muck. I wouldn't much fancy going to watch a conference north match either for much the same reasons although there are hundreds (thousands??) who do go every week. Big difference is that game isn't on live tv and billed as a world championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post
                                      Seems reasonable enough to me to compare two darts organisations, which I didn't do btw. I just fancied watching a bit of sport tonight and chose that muck. I wouldn't much fancy going to watch a conference north match either for much the same reasons although there are hundreds (thousands??) who do go every week. Big difference is that game isn't on live tv and billed as a world championship.
                                      Its a betting thread, have a punt and its exciting.
                                      I watched Newcastle/Brive Amlin rugby and it was fairly shit, but having a bet made it a great sweat.

Darts was fine, 90 + averages from the mens winners, a massive 5 points less than what Whitlock and Wright got in their winning quarters but hey. No big titted stage birds, camera gurning, eed the stands or Yaya Kole stuff so if thats what you wanted I understand.

Easy on the ref, he's a hero.
                                      ONE HUNWAD AND FORTAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.
                                      Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 09-01-14, 22:46.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Its a betting thread, have a punt and its exciting.
                                        I watched Newcastle/Brive Amlin rugby and it was fairly shit, but having a bet made it a great sweat.

Darts was fine, 90 + averages from the mens winners, a massive 5 points less than what Whitlock and Wright got in their winning quarters but hey. No big titted stage birds, camera gurning, eed the stands or Yaya Kole stuff so if thats what you wanted I understand.

Easy on the ref, he's a hero.
                                        ONE HUNWAD AND FORTAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.
                                        I did have a bet and it didn't really help much tbh, although I'd probably have switched off a lot earlier without the bet.

I didn't see any averages but when the no. 1 player is afraid to go for double 5 and always goes 2 double 4 (even with 2 darts left) that's seems pretty silly. Also the guy on 24 who goes single 12, single 6, and busts his score instead of going for double 3 even though the opponent was on a finish (140odd).

I can do without the Yaya Kole stuff and walk on girls but if the alternative is camera shots of the players hand when they're throwing and not even knowing where the dart went...

I guess I was just a little surprised overall how bad it seemed. I didn't expect it to be Lewis, MVG stuff but even compared to other years at lakeside it seemed poor.

Comment

In fairness, i thought Green played a cracking match. He couldn't hit his doubles for shite when the pressure was on and he still managed a 92 average despite missing about 100 doubles! At one stage , he took out a 164, a 150 something and a 120 something in the space of 5 legs. Not sure of the 180 count, but it was over 15 anyway in 7 sets. That's exciting stuff if you ask me.

I'm expecting the Bunting/Green semi to be a quick fire affair, with lots of high scoring and some dodgy doubles. It should be exciting to watch. I wouldn't hold out too much hope of the Dekker/Adams match to be a classic, but Wilson/Norris should also be a good game

Comment

Did amaze me today how many players split numbers instead of going straight for a double even with their opponent waiting on a double themselves in some cases.

Wasting darts like that is madness, should be comfortable enough to go for any double at that level.

That is one thing I can't remember ever seeing a PDC player do.

Bunting was poor tonight from what I'm reading didn't see it and Adams wasn't great either earlier. They are all capable of better but aren't producing it for some reason.

Very open at this stage, if anyone can average 93 and hold their bottle on doubles it will probably be enough to win the title.

Comment

Did amaze me today how many players split numbers instead of going straight for a double even with their opponent waiting on a double themselves in some cases.

Wasting darts like that is madness, should be comfortable enough to go for any double at that level.

That is one thing I can't remember ever seeing a PDC player do.

Bunting was poor tonight from what I'm reading didn't see it and Adams wasn't great either earlier. They are all capable of better but aren't producing it for some reason.

Very open at this stage, if anyone can average 93 and hold their bottle on doubles it will probably be enough to win the title.
                                              Hofstra went 2-0 up and missed darts to go 3-1. Bunting made him pay, Bunting missed something like 19 set darts and another 6 match darts. Hofstra gifted him a ton of legs. A vital one in the last set needing 64, he goes 16 then misses the fucking board with his next so can't even get a shot at a double to win the set. Against any competent player, Bunting would be on the way home. Adams was gifted the match by Montgomery, but he was pretty composed on his finishing and always looked like checking out. So many of his darts where right in the centre of the beds. Based on form, he should wipe the floor with Dekker and hopefully set up a good semi with Wilson

Comment

The danger with anyone that has to play Wolfie is the intimidation factor. The lakeside crowd love him and he turns them in his favour, whereas before he won his first title he lacked the bottle he is now clutch. He'll be a test for Wilson who is in the form of his life.
                                                I'm on Bunting for a touch but he was dreadful tonight. Ability wise he's in a diff class but I saw some worrying signs that I hope don't repeat themselves.

Comment

Hope Bunting goes no further, for that 2, double 4 attempt in the first set alone.

Think if Green brushes up on his finishing, even a small bit he could storm ahead of Bunting & hopefully won't fold like Hosftra did!!

The bottom half is wide open, Wilson is playing the best but will want to avoid Wolfie for obvious reasons.
                                                  Alan Norris averaged 93+ in his first 2 games...
                                                  "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                    Hope Bunting goes no further, for that 2, double 4 attempt in the first set alone.

Think if Green brushes up on his finishing, even a small bit he could storm ahead of Bunting & hopefully won't fold like Hosftra did!!

The bottom half is wide open, Wilson is playing the best but will want to avoid Wolfie for obvious reasons.
                                                    Alan Norris averaged 93+ in his first 2 games...
                                                    If Green hit doubles in the first 3 games, his average would be a lot higher. He hit 14 180s versus Eccles and 9 more in his previous 2 games. In the Masters in October, he averaged 93,98 and 97 getting to the semi's, so he still has another 5 points on his average if he can compose himself, because it looks like Bunting will give him chances. 6/1 to win the title isn't a bad price for a man in the semi's playing well.

I stand to win the most on Dekker, but he's just playing so shit that i don't fancy it at all so i suppose i'll be funking for Adams because he has a better chance of winning it. Wilson next best for me after Dekker so he's my hope. A Bunting/Norris final would leave me with no sweat and in a big hole!

Comment

If Green hit doubles in the first 3 games, his average would be a lot higher. He hit 14 180s versus Eccles and 9 more in his previous 2 games. In the Masters in October, he averaged 93,98 and 97 getting to the semi's, so he still has another 5 points on his average if he can compose himself, because it looks like Bunting will give him chances. 6/1 to win the title isn't a bad price for a man in the semi's playing well.

I stand to win the most on Dekker, but he's just playing so shit that i don't fancy it at all so i suppose i'll be funking for Adams because he has a better chance of winning it. Wilson next best for me after Dekker so he's my hope. A Bunting/Norris final would leave me with no sweat and in a big hole!
                                                      Dekker is my main hope left aswell, can't see him doing much though. A Green win would be sweet enough...

May take some of Adams now. If he beats Dekker he will be playing a first time semi-finalist and the same in the final should he progress.
                                                      Bunting/Green/Norris could all be considered Lakeside bottlers to a certain extent.
                                                      This leaves Wilson, unproven but held in very high regard in the UK. Think it would be crazy though to take 4/1 on him with still 3 games between him & the title.

Comment

I thought I must've been seeing things. Did she just go for 12 double 4 when she wanted 20 with 3 darts in hand?

Comment

Sigh, thought the darts started at 7.

What's Dekker done right/Adams done wrong for that 3-0 scoreline?

Comment

I'm not sure why Norris is 12/1...surely he has a live chance against Wilson and then it's dekker.

Seems a bit of value and the 7/4 against Wilson on the bare averages is to big IMO.

Lumping on both.

Comment

Sherrock should have beaten Dobro easily there in the womens. Completely outplayed her and hit a lot of 140s and was averaging 80 after 9 legs which isn't bad for the women. Missed 4 match darts and letting the 2nd set slip, and then didn't mount a challenge in the last. Defo has the makings of being able to dominate the game for years imo

Comment

Took Wilson the exact same time to win that 1st set, as it did Ronnie O Sullivan to score the fastest 147 on record. 5m 20sec. 110 3 dart average not too shabby for that set.

Comment

Shitballls this is seriously good darts from both men here.

Comment

Lahhhhhvly

Comment

The Bullet looks value at Evs now with Adams and Wilson gone.

Comment

Wilson averages 99 and loses in the BDO, that's harsh.

Norris plays like that and he'll be hard to beat.

Still anyone's I reckon

Comment

The women' semi between Dobromyslova and Ashton looked like it was a cracker. Tons of missed doubles but Dobro still throws the 3rd highest average of the tournament 81.5 and loses 2-1. That was higher than 10 of the mens in the first round and even some of the winning guys avergaes. 5 x 180s in the match plenty of 100s

I can't really understand this scorecard, but easy enough to pick out the scoring. Shame for Dobromyslova. Wanted to see her and Hedman in the final

bdodarts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bdodarts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

The women' semi between Dobromyslova and Ashton looked like it was a cracker. Tons of missed doubles but Dobro still throws the 3rd highest average of the tournament 81.5 and loses 2-1. That was higher than 10 of the mens in the first round and even some of the winning guys avergaes. 5 x 180s in the match plenty of 100s

I can't really understand this scorecard, but easy enough to pick out the scoring. Shame for Dobromyslova. Wanted to see her and Hedman in the final

http://www.bdodarts.com/uploads/news...LisaAshton.pdf
                                                                            Every Darts Fans wet dream missed 6 match darts

Comment

Too easy for Bunting

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                Every Darts Fans wet dream missed 6 match darts
                                                                                And she sets up 32 and misses 7 darts to take it into a deciding leg ffs

Comment

And she sets up 32 and misses 7 darts to take it into a deciding leg ffs
                                                                                  It's the same with the greyhounds, you just can't trust the females. They're top class when they're in form but she's prob in season & I doubt she'd tell the general public that level of detail

Comment

Not being sexist but hitting inside on a double should be a null dart and you can go again.

Comment

This Hedman is the biggest choker I've seen in a long time.
                                                                                      Didn't she completely fuck up last year in the final vs Anastasia?

Comment

Hedman just falling apart completely. Took a little of Ashton @ 9/1 during the game, but will be so disgusted if she can't win this after the shambles of how the mens draw panned out for me!

Comment

This Hedman is the biggest choker I've seen in a long time.
                                                                                          Didn't she completely fuck up last year in the final vs Anastasia?
                                                                                          Her and Colin Lloyd really did make a great couple. Chokers supreme!

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but is she the one who thought she had won it before but the muppet had gone for the wrong Double? I was trying to YouTube it but couldn't find it.

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but is she the one who thought she had won it before but the muppet had gone for the wrong Double? I was trying to YouTube it but couldn't find it.
                                                                                              Can't remember that one. Peterson did something similar though

Edit - FU Hedman, wtf was that. Couldn't hit a treble to save her life in the last 2 sets

Comment

Come on Dekker, need to keep with Norris early on.

This is this like an IPB lookalike match between Maddogg and Megatron

Comment

Thought that was a pic of maddog from Kitt Kiernans!

edit: sorry didnt read yuor 2nd line. Doppleganger.

Comment

Come on Dekker, let's do this!

Comment

What a 158 to save himself, go go go

Comment

What a 158 to save himself, go go go
                                                                                                        Cracking game...Dekker goes low on the treble 6 visits in a row and then bangs in a 158....

4 missed darts 2 break the throw was massive...

Comment

Need Dekker to make the final to be in the green for the tournament.... come on son....

Comment

Oh fuck off ffs

Comment

Oh fuck off ffs
                                                                                                              Disgusting

Comment

Missed all today's darts, someone fill me in on the scores please

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                  Missed all today's darts, someone fill me in on the scores please
                                                                                                                  6-1 Bunting, 6-5 Norris.
                                                                                                                  Ashton won the womens 3-2.

Comment

That was a cracking match. That Dekker kid is pure bottle.
                                                                                                                    The Bullet will wipe the floor with Norris tomorrow.

Comment

Norris keeps giving legs away..could be winning this easily.

Comment

Whatever the fuck bunting does with his lips is making me want to cut my throat. He will be without a doubt the least photogenic world champion in the history of history.

Comment

Andy Fordham.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X