Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    How you feelin bout him now Keith?
    When you posted, thought there was no beating him but now, fkn tosser, he's like a whore's knicker's
    Last edited by TheImprover; 28-12-13, 20:42.

Comment

You fkn beauty, lol

Comment

Can't help but like Peter Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
          Can't help but like Peter Wright
          Fk off before u jinx him

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
            Fk off before u jinx him
            I've backed Newton, I'm fucking trying to jinx him.

Still a likeable character though

Comment

Ya fucking jingler

Comment

Ya fucking jingler
                Some sick stuff going on here, not good for the heart

Comment

Holy buckle

Comment

What a finish. Well in Snakebite. Cracking match that

Comment

Some swings in that. Had everything. darts
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Holy buckle
                        Ul buckle, some match, after Wright missing 4 darts for the match I thought that was it, all the momentum should have been with Newton but Wright held his bottle, thank fk. It was a very up and down performance by Wright, at times he was just unreal and all of a sudden hitting 40 plusses, hope this was his bad game.

Comment

Come on now White.

Put this ponytail long beard fairy out.
                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Jesus Whitlock is some buckler

Comment

I could probably stop a train

Comment

I could probably stop a train
                                Would you like your old name back?

Comment

Went out to play a live €115 freezeout and skip the darts. Stupid idea! Been keeping tabs on livedarts.com but just got home to catch the last 3 legs of that. Who played the best out of Wright and Whitlock? Can either of them get near MVG or Lewis? Bearing in mind, neither of the latter were that impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Went out to play a live €115 freezeout and skip the darts. Stupid idea! Been keeping tabs on livedarts.com but just got home to catch the last 3 legs of that. Who played the best out of Wright and Whitlock? Can either of them get near MVG or Lewis? Bearing in mind, neither of the latter were that impressive!
                                    Wright imo

Comment

Wright imo
                                      I win 3 times as much if Whitlock ships it, but it's a matter of who gives Lewis/MVG a better game. Just don't want to see Wade in the final because i have everyone else backed so just a few 180 and checkout bets for the rest, bar balancing the books in the final for me

Comment

Wright definitely.

MVG averaged 100 with his back up against the wall versus an opponent near the top of his game though. What the fuck do you want from him
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                          Wright definitely.

MVG averaged 100 with his back up against the wall versus an opponent near the top of his game though. What the fuck do you want from him
                                          Ha. He missed a lot of doubles. Scored well but way off on doubles but not sure either Whitlock or Wright can punish him enough. Think Wright stays the pace better. Sure Lewis will put him to bed in the semi anyway so it's a mute point

Comment

Ha. He missed a lot of doubles. Scored well but way off on doubles but not sure either Whitlock or Wright can punish him enough. Think Wright stays the pace better. Sure Lewis will put him to bed in the semi anyway so it's a mute point
                                            40% in the end, started slow on them alright though.

Wright started slow tonight and if he does that in the final or even against Whitlock he might not get away with it again.

That's true, it's all Lewis from here.

Comment

Definitely Wright, he should have went 3-1 up and to miss 4 darts to win before sudden death, he showed some brilliance and some shite, but I just can't see him having another game like that, as in he will play better than tonight's game. Whitlock should have been beaten tbh, White just couldn't score at the end. It's on again at 2:15am, record it if you can.

Comment

MVG taking a couple of legs to settle

lol 2 sets up, 109.6 average, 4 100+ finishes and 6/7 in doubles. Man is on fire
                                                Last edited by Flushdraw; 29-12-13, 19:41.

Comment

MVG taking a couple of legs to settle

lol 2 sets up, 109.6 average, 4 100+ finishes and 6/7 in doubles. Man is on fire
                                                  WOW on fire is right.
                                                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                    WOW on fire is right.
                                                    Starting the leg with a 170 LMAO!

Comment

Just backed Webster for the lols

Comment

Backed him at 40s and got poisoned by a 108. Sad face

Comment

Also backed Wade.

Comment

Just backed Webster for the lols
                                                            Great to be able to throw away money just for the lols

Comment

My Unders 180 double was looking great there for a while. A bit precarious now! Come on Webby!

Comment

Mvg has to stop switching of in the middle of the match,Lewis will punish him big time if he does it next round.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                  Mvg has to stop switching of in the middle of the match,Lewis will punish him big time if he does it next round.
                                                                  He'll never switch off or be over confident against Lewis or Wade so i wouldn't be too worried. He'll be a different player, especially against Lewis who plays at a speed that suits him

Comment

Wade to be utterly annihilated please!

Comment

Fuck sake Lewis, wanking around at treble 17 first dart for the 141.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                        Fuck sake Lewis, wanking around at treble 17 first dart for the 141.
                                                                        Wonder was he planning on showboating it Bull, Tops.
                                                                        T17, T18, D18 wouldn't be a usual Lewis way.

Comment

Wade 150/1 for the crown on WH if anyone fancies it

Comment

Tomorrow will be epic.

Comment

4 fiver fun bets on the winning double in the final

Double 7 returns €335 - Overpriced imo The 122 outshot is a favourite leave, and also leaving D14 happens at the end of some big 180 setups

Double 2 returns €205 - Could be a nervy finish so might see the boys battling out on low numbers

Double 14 returns €170 - Fancy Lewis to leave 88 and go T20 D14

Double 18 returns €85 - If Whitlock is about, he'll be all over this

Comment

BetVictor offering 11/10 on Wright to have the highest checkout in his Semi

Whitlock's averages for the tournament are 95.35 (97.3, 95.3, 93, 95.8)
                                                                                Wright's averages for the tournament are 99.41 (98.7, 98, 105, 95.9)

Wright has the highest single and the highest mean avergae while Whitlock doesn't make the top 10. Think 11/10 here is pretty big.

Took the 180 unders on both of tonight's game, and doing the same again on this game.

Between Whitlock and Wright, they've hit 48 x 180s in 198 legs, so a 180 every 4.1 legs. The bookies has the line at 38 legs in this match so that would be 9 x 180s. I double this to get 18 and it still falls below the Under 19.5 @ Evens available so that's the value imo

Also taking some Evens on Wright to hit the highest checkout. Whitlock's highest checkout of the tournament so far is 136. Wright has hit 164, 161 and 151 in 3 seperate matches. He seems the more composed of the 2 aswel. Might stick a small saver on Whitlock to hit a 170 @ 7/1 because he'll aim to leave it at every opportunity.

Comment

Here we go.

Going to be some night of darts.

Wright and Jackpot all the way.

Comment

Lets go Snakebite, dont really care about the other 2 unknowns in the second game

Comment

2 things to be happy about, Wright wins 1st set comfortably and Mardle is doing the 3D commentary for Sky for this one

Comment

2 things to be happy about, Wright wins 1st set comfortably and Mardle is doing the 3D commentary for Sky for this one
                                                                                        Does mean he'll be back for the big game though.

Hope they keep on Part for it as well.

Comment

Wright is just a different class, keep her lit now my son.

Comment

Will the MVG Lewis match be on straight after this or will they wait til 9.30. I've got to drive somewhere which will take me 40mins

Comment

Disappointed that Whitlock hit the 130 and Wright missed the only 3 chances he had to beat it for the scoop. That was the smallest bet anyone because the Averages and Under 180s was never in doubt

Comment

BOOM
                                                                                                And the sweat is on

Comment

Delighted for Wright.

Comment

Snakebite throwing back in 1995

Comment

Cmon now Jackpot!!!!

Comment

Come on MVG

Comment

Snakebite throwing back in 1995

You post the exact same minute I did in Facebook. Can I have a name change to snakebite please

Comment

Mental darts

Comment

Mental darts
                                                                                                              Brilliant to watch.

Regretfully Wright doesnt have a chance against the winner of this

Comment

Sensational start come fuckin on mvg.

Comment

Delighted for Wright.
                                                                                                                  He won the Killarney pro tour in 2012

Comment

Kindly fuck off with your Toure chant while this stuff is happening on stage please

Comment

Brilliant to watch.

Regretfully Wright doesnt have a chance against the winner of this
                                                                                                                      He always has a chance, it's all on the night, I know it's a long shot but you never know, he well deserves to be in the final though

Comment

Jackpot not gone out of this, just needs a set and he can build on it, but will he get it?

Comment

This is unbeatable stuff at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X