No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barney to win 4-0 @ 4/1 some value? Or would be expected to be a tighter affair. Wouldn't mind a bet to make it more exciting tonight
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Barney to win 4-0 @ 4/1 some value? Or would be expected to be a tighter affair. Wouldn't mind a bet to make it more exciting tonight
      For neutrals, backing the overs on the 180s or the checkouts is a good bet. Lets you funk for both players to score heavily and take out the big 3 dart finishes.

+10.5 180s @ 4/6

Hmmm checkout overs is a little on the big side @ 130.5 at less than evens though so not sure about that. 130 is the biggest finish where you can still hit a single and finish on the bull so hate anything over 128.5 tbh

Comment

Wright, Barney and Taylor to have the most 180's vs opponents tonight is 3.5/1 on Bet365. I think it's a lock.

The strange thing is Taylor is evens vs Smith in this market which seems like a mistake considering Wright and Barney are 4/9 and 4/7.

Comment

Smith is a prolific scorer when on song.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
            Smith is a prolific scorer when on song.
            True. My reasoning is he never showed up in the 1st round and went through with the lowest average of the 1st round winners and 3rd lowest of all the 1st round players. I think the pressure he felt in the first round wont have eased off with the prospect of Taylor last up tonight. Taylor himself is sure to be primed as he will be disappointed for the issues in the 1st round and yet still scored 5 180's.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
              True. My reasoning is he never showed up in the 1st round and went through with the lowest average of the 1st round winners and 3rd lowest of all the 1st round players. I think the pressure he felt in the first round wont have eased off with the prospect of Taylor last up tonight. Taylor himself is sure to be primed as he will be disappointed for the issues in the 1st round and yet still scored 5 180's.
              Yeah I'd agree with that.

I like Smith and think he's the next big thing over the next few years but Taylor will show him no mercy tonight. Needs a good start or he might get crushed.

Could still knock in a few maximums though.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Wright is a fucking cabbage ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Wright is a fucking cabbage ;(
                  Changing his set of darts to a different type after the 1st round seems strange. And not helping us backers!

Comment

101 average and he's not even hitting 180s like he can.

No idea how he lost two sets, Laursen just hit by shots at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      101 average and he's not even hitting 180s like he can.

No idea how he lost two sets, Laursen just hit by shots at the wrong time.
                      Yeah, really didn't think my -2.5 HC was in doubt. Bad start. Wright can do a lot better than tonight. Thought the 25/1 for highest match average for Wright was too big a price to turn down.

Comment

Yeah, really didn't think my -2.5 HC was in doubt. Bad start. Wright can do a lot better than tonight. Thought the 25/1 for highest match average for Wright was too big a price to turn down.
                        that 25s for the tournament?

sweating the overs 180s on this as instructed!
                        airport, lol

Comment

Fuck off like, everyone is god mode'ing finishes against me.

Comment

that 25s for the tournament?

sweating the overs 180s on this as instructed!
                            Yeah for the tournament. Took these 3 pre game. Big on Taylor and i fancied the other 2

Comment

this is good darts!
                              airport, lol

Comment

great darts by Caven.

Comment

this is good darts!
                                  Plenty of time to clean up the 180s bet. Come on Caven, lets do this!

Comment

Plenty of time to clean up the 180s bet. Come on Caven, lets do this!
                                    we are looking good, its a fun bet actually sweating every 3 darts!
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Wow, savage stuff
                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Cracking match, Caven finally stepped up to the mark on tv and showed a lot of bottle. Unlucky to run into an inform Barney.

Comment

whats fancied for this match?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Best game of the tournament that was for sure

Comment

Small nibble Smith most 180's.

Comment

over 8.5 180s and over 128.5 checkout for the sweat
                                                airport, lol

Comment

early shippage
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Nice to see actors getting a match against Taylor!

Comment

Wow he looks nothing like him, Phil Taylor looks more like Jonah Hill than Michael Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                        Wow he looks nothing like him, Phil Taylor looks more like Jonah Hill than Michael Smith
                                                        Always comes to mind when I see M. Smith anyway

Comment

Good game this one, Taylor not on top form at all. Can Smith blow the whole tournament wide open?

Comment

Taylor has no chance to win the title, how often has it happened over the yewrs were he has been on a tear winning everything and all of a sudden, one defeat and he goes completely off the boil.

The World championships loss to mardle, the Grand Prix loss to Lewis, plenty of other examples, I'm taking Taylor on big time from here on

Comment

Could do with him winning here though so I can't put operation 'Lay Phil' into overdrive

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Good game this one, Taylor not on top form at all. Can Smith blow the whole tournament wide open?
                                                                Deposited on Betfred to take a saver bet on MVG @ 7/2 and it changed to 11/4. Got the 7/2 on Skybet too just incase this goes awry

Comment

Smith's some feckin bottler, Taylor should be out.

Comment

For fuck sake.

He should be on his way home already.

Comment

Epic buckling

Comment

Peter Wright will beat Phil Taylor

Comment

This lad would have beaten Barney
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Really need Phil to win here.

Comment

I'll hate him more here if he gets knocked out without me benefiting financially from it. Please Phil

Comment

Some leg by Smith there

Comment

Some leg by Smith there
                                                                                  Some bucking again by smith

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                    Small nibble Smith most 180's.
                                                                                    woohoo 6-5, bookies are laughing.

Comment

Haven't been this sick in a long time

Comment

First time i go big on Taylor in lots of markets and he doesn't make it past the 2nd round. FML

Comment

Lol Taylor you cunt.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Wow. Well done Smith.

Sign the board Taylor! Cant wait for the interview

Comment

Deposited on Betfred to take a saver bet on MVG @ 7/2 and it changed to 11/4. Got the 7/2 on Skybet too just incase this goes awry
                                                                                              MVG into Evs now so got on at the right time. Despite losing a nice pile of money, i can go back to funking for Lewis/Taylor and Whitlock/Huybrechts so i'm going to enjoy it a lot more. WP Smith, but Taylor was terrible

Comment

Ohhhh what a happy day, knew Smith had good things in his future.
                                                                                                Didn't expect it to be today though.

Get the fooook in.
                                                                                                Was roaring home those last few legs.

Comment

Fuck it anyway had to go to sleep and missed that
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Fuck it anyway had to go to sleep and missed that
                                                                                                    Stay out of the black and in the red, there's nothing in this game for two in the bed
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

went overs on 180s and checkout again for some fun, worked out well last night so we will see!
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Come on Richie, please knock him out

Comment

Burnett, Thornton and White treble for me tonight. It's not a lock! Basing it on 1st round performances even though Barney was saying he was destroyed by Huybrechts in practice last week!

Comment

On burnett +1.5 and white +1.5 2 singles 1 double and white most 180s tonight.Lovin my 100/30 on MVG outright now with taylor gone, really lookin forward to mVG/lewis now has the makings of a classic if they make it of course
                                                                                                            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Gone burnett 4-3 and checkouts less than 130.5
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                Burnett, Thornton and White treble for me tonight. It's not a lock!
                                                                                                                Huybrechts to win 4-3 would be perfect. Got White +1.5 in this, but conflict of interests with Huybrechts backed overall. On Burnett myself and a small bet on Anderson + 2.5 just so i can cheer against that prick Thornton.

Comment

Its kinda funny (and ironic) how much Tony hates all the Scots

Comment

Its kinda funny (and ironic) how much Tony hates all the Scots
                                                                                                                    Ah now, it's only Thornton because everytime i've backed the fucker he's bottled it. Gary Anderson is a close 2nd in the bottler stakes when i've backed him. I like Peter Wright and i've backed Montgomery to win the BDO so piss off you

Comment

Burnett gone to bits since missing the 3 darts at tops

Comment

went overs on 180s and checkout again for some fun, worked out well last night so we will see!
                                                                                                                        What was the 180s bar set at for this game?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X