Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
    Follow blindly if Hamilon wins even if Nicholson is suspcously skinny fora darts player.
    Hamilton looking good. I think if Nicholson gets a good start, he'll just drive it home. Kellet hasn't really had a good 6 months and can't see him upstaging Nicholson

Edit - Maybe not looking so good! ul
    Last edited by Flushdraw; 14-12-13, 22:15.

Comment

Hate Nicholson. Not great at darts. Kellett was the next big thing a few years back in the BDO, I'll be disappointed if he can't beat Nicholson

Comment

I remember Kellett sickening me a few years ago, knocking in a decent mid 90s average in the first round of the BDO, then being backed into 7/2JF and turning up elephants drunk for the second round.

I think Nicholson will win this, huge chance for him as he's no longer seeded 16 which used to set him up for an early meeting with Taylor. He's in the weakest quarter, should be eyeing up a semi spot. (In fairness so should everyone else in this quarter).

Comment

Very impressive darts from Nicholson bar the last 2 legs. I know he had about a 40% double stats, but the 4th leg of the last set was the only time he left the board still needing a double. That's top class finishing

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Liking Nicholson -1.5 @ 8/5 in the next
            Stopping my stupid bets and just following you from now on. In some form these worlds Tony wp.

Comment

Any value in Colin Osborne (assuming he wins his prelim) beating Brendan Dolan @ 15/8? Osborne has been parachuted into the event as a late replacement for an Asian qualifier as he is the highest ranked non qualifier.

Its a bit of a bollocks for Dolan really as he should have been looking at coasting through to round 2 with a pretty handy prelim against a Dane or Philippine player and he might be feeling a bit of pressure

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Any value in Colin Osborne (assuming he wins his prelim) beating Brendan Dolan @ 15/8? Osborne has been parachuted into the event as a late replacement for an Asian qualifier as he is the highest ranked non qualifier.

Its a bit of a bollocks for Dolan really as he should have been looking at coasting through to round 2 with a pretty handy prelim against a Dane or Philippine player and he might be feeling a bit of pressure
                I'm just running good in spots Kev. Winning some and losing some, but the winnings defo covering any losses so far. Hopefully it continues like that!

I don't see any value at all in that bet. I think Dolan will do him over easy and will take him and Caven (to beat Klaasen) in a HC double for tomorrow.

Dolan is in great form at the moment. In the last 6-7 weeks, he's won 2 championship events and lost in the final of the Dutch Masters. He's won 23 of his last 27 matches and that's as good a form as anyone going into this. Osbourne's biggest payday this year in almost 40 tournaments is £2k for a last 16 place. He just hasn't been consistent this season.

Comment

What a start to the evening this is. Chizzy on the ropes big time

Comment

What a start to the evening this is. Chizzy on the ropes big time
                    Exciting stuff

Comment

Wow, what a fantastic game. Chizzy out round 1

Comment

Delighted for Hendo, more delighted that Chissnal is out

Comment

That was class. Fairly smashed the 180's out of it too, Chizzy was 5/2 for most today.

Comment

2/5

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                              2/5
                              Nope, 5/2.

Comment

Osborne at 9/4 worth a punt he warmed up near the end of the prelim and as much as I like Dolan he ain't a 1/3 shot.

Edit... Osborne a shadow of the player he was. Straightforward for Brendan so far.
                                Last edited by Jaysoose; 15-12-13, 22:50.

Comment

Wow, this is fast!

Comment

That 158 was sensational.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      That 158 was sensational.
                                      Top class. 2nd leg in the 3rd was an abomination. Caven can't lose the handicap here ffs

Comment

I don't see any value at all in that bet. I think Dolan will do him over easy and will take him and Caven (to beat Klaasen) in a HC double for tomorrow.
                                        Decent punting today. PP were the only site doing early match betting on Dolan's game so had 3-0 @ 21/10 aswel. Thought 11/8 on him to get most 180s was ridiculous too

Comment

Backing Merv King to beat Darin Young 3-0 @ 2/1 with Boyles
                                          Also King most 180s @ Evs with SkyBet is too good to turn down

I fancy Evans to have a good pop at Baxter @ 6/4, so hopefully the slow starting bottler Baxter decides to turn up. Decent line up for tomorrow night

Comment

King to win 3-0 and K Huybrechts to win 3-0 also for me

Comment

Only problem is Young can be a monster on the 180's. Remember getting stung backing against him twice in 2 different games in the 180's.

Comment

Done tonys two king bets,and bristows treble evans king and kym hybrecths.
                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Another great shout Tony

Comment

Would it be safe to say Baxter is finished.

Comment

Dana in the crowd, looking as lovely as ever. Any excuse to post this beauty

SPOILER

Comment

Dana in the crowd, looking as lovely as ever. Any excuse to post this beauty

SPOILER
                                                        Fixed that pic for you you Kev

SPOILER

Comment

Me and DM sweating Peterson. Did you go for it Kev?

Comment

Me and DM sweating Peterson. Did you go for it Kev?
                                                            Alas, nope

Comment

Alas, nope
                                                              Wanted 2/1 as said, jumped on 12/5 with WH. Happy days

Comment

All looking rosey. Just 1 more set Merv

Comment

Great tipping tony nice one full sweep for me tonight thanks to u and Bristow.

Comment

Comment

Not backing a lot tomorrow as there's nothing i really like.

Lloyd is having a shit season, but Anderson is only testing himself against mostly unknown Aussies so not idea really of his form. Don't know anything of him so just going to stay away.Thornton should trounce either in the 2nd round though. Both VDV and Clark having poor season too. I like Van Der Voort so not gonna hit Clark for the sake of it. MVG and Whitlock should sail through. MGV is 1/8 to win 3-0, but Whitlock is 11/8 with PP/BetVictor to win 3-0 vs Smith.

Smith has no real form or results this season, and Whitlock is Taylor's biggest challenge in the top half of the draw so will want to put a marker down. Think 11/8 might be a little generous so going with this. Whitlock is also one of the most prolific 180 scorers on the planet scoring 307 in the last 2 years. Smith has 4 recorded 180s. Whilock -2 180s @ 13/8 on PP seems like real value to me, so also going with this.

Comment

any good link to watch the darts lads

Comment

Just so you know there is a good and much improved streaming site for 4.99 GBP per month that im just after signing up to and its streaming sweet. You can stream on pc, IOS and xbmc. Subscriptions closing soon. Channels include

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                            any good link to watch the darts lads
                                                                            I'm watching here Connie

This is the best place to watch live TV Channels online. Stream all your favorite Cable TV, including ABC, CBS, CNN ESPN, TNT, and more.

Comment

Cheers Tony ty

Comment

On track again tonight tony did ur two withlock bets he's 2 sets up at the minute and 4-1 up in 180s come on withlock.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                  On track again tonight tony did ur two withlock bets he's 2 sets up at the minute and 4-1 up in 180s come on withlock.
                                                                                  Would like another 2 180s to help close than one out. Whitlock finishing great but your man had a couple of chances

Comment

Couple of sweats in that 180 bet in the last leg lol. Smith was better than I expected and could have made it tougher for Whitlock. Job done again though so all good

Comment

Going to go crazy on Lewis in tonight's game and watch him crush Smith and lay a marker down.

MVG didn't set the world alight tonight, so Lewis is going to want to come out and batter Smith to show that it's his time to shine. Going to take him @ 3-0 @ 4/7, -2 180s @ 5/6 which is a cracking bet, over 112.5 highest checkout @ 5/6

Pipe will beat Monk, but i can't watch that fucker play so staying away. No value in 1/4 anyway and i'm not really liking much in any of the other games.

Was just watching this again too. It really could have been one of the greatest sporting moments of all time. Shame

Comment

Going to go crazy on Lewis in tonight's game and watch him crush Smith and lay a marker down.

MVG didn't set the world alight tonight, so Lewis is going to want to come out and batter Smith to show that it's his time to shine. Going to take him @ 3-0 @ 4/7, -2 180s @ 5/6 which is a cracking bet, over 112.5 highest checkout @ 5/6

Pipe will beat Monk, but i can't watch that fucker play so staying away. No value in 1/4 anyway and i'm not really liking much in any of the other games.

Was just watching this again too. It really could have been one of the greatest sporting moments of all time. Shame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQT3jTG3Oyw
                                                                                        unbelievable. his match against Lewis last year was up there with the best match I've seen in any sport
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Couple of sweats in that 180 bet in the last leg lol. Smith was better than I expected and could have made it tougher for Whitlock. Job done again though so all good
                                                                                          Yeah the 180s bet was pretty tight all the way but nice to come out on the right side of those sweats.MVG far from impressive but he just did what he had to do. I think ur right about Lewis he will defo want to lay down a marker.Backed MVG at 100/30 outright because I really like watching him play and u get ur money's worth with him and couldn't back Taylor at 10/11.It really has the makings of another classic MVG/Lewis match.

Comment

Tried to do the Lewis -2 180s with pp,selected bet and went to confirm and was told handicap has changed to -3 at 13/8.I think -3 is pretty tight in a first to 3 sets match any thoughts.

Comment

Tried to do the Lewis -2 180s with pp,selected bet and went to confirm and was told handicap has changed to -3 at 13/8.I think -3 is pretty tight in a first to 3 sets match any thoughts.
                                                                                              Yeah -3 is close and although he could do it, i'm not sure there's value in 13/8. Would like 2/1 for that.

Only 1 player (bar prelim games) has failed to score a 180 and that was Mark Walsh, so if we give Smith just 1 x 180, then Lewis needs 5. Only 10 players have scored more than 5 180s.

Looking at the players that won 3-0 (as we hope Lewis will) and how many 180s they got, none of them would have beaten a -3 handicap. Lewis would need to throw the first 100+ game. If i'm doing 180s, i'd drop the 3-0 bet and just go with the 180s and the high checkout so that we can funk for a 4 set game to give us extra hope. Lewis is prolific though, but in 12 leg game, if Smith gets 2, then we're hoping for 6+

Players that won 3-0

Wright 3 x 180s - 98.6avg
                                                                                              Nicholson 4 - 96.8 (Kellet got 4)
                                                                                              MVG 3 - 89.1
                                                                                              Dolan 3 - 96.7
                                                                                              Anderson 3 - 97.8
                                                                                              RVB 6 - 98.5 (Lewis got 3)
                                                                                              King 3 - 89.8
                                                                                              Evans 4 - 87.2 (Baxter got 1)

Comment

Yeah Lewis is well capable of getting the first 100+ and 13/8 is to skinny for handicap 180s. I'm just going to go with the 3-0.

Comment

Dennis Smith is one of the slowest throwers out there so its probably going to be hard for Lewis to look brilliant even if he does win 3-0 as i think hes at his best in a barn burner. Still pays out no matter how he gets it done though. If he can look good against Smith despite being dragged to a crawl i agree thats saying something about his game right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                    Dennis Smith is one of the slowest throwers out there so its probably going to be hard for Lewis to look brilliant even if he does win 3-0 as i think hes at his best in a barn burner. Still pays out no matter how he gets it done though. If he can look good against Smith despite being dragged to a crawl i agree thats saying something about his game right now.
                                                                                                    Dennis Smith is up there alongside Justin Pipe as two on my least favourite players because i can't stand watching either. If Hamilton was playing tonight, that would be the icing on the cake. Stuck a few quid on Brown to beat Pieman Smith @ 6/5. Both under achievers, and Smith has bottling capabilities few have seen before. Think 6/5 is a little stingy tbh but the other games are torture for the eyes, so want to have a flutter on one game that i'm going to watch!

Comment

Justin pipe makes my eyes bleed.

Comment

Dennis Smith is up there alongside Justin Pipe as two on my least favourite players because i can't stand watching either. If Hamilton was playing tonight, that would be the icing on the cake. Stuck a few quid on Brown to beat Pieman Smith @ 6/5. Both under achievers, and Smith has bottling capabilities few have seen before. Think 6/5 is a little stingy tbh but the other games are torture for the eyes, so want to have a flutter on one game that i'm going to watch!
                                                                                                        So far so good!

Comment

Just went with the crafty cockneys treble tonight.brown pipe lewis.

Comment

Just went with the crafty cockneys treble tonight.brown pipe lewis.
                                                                                                            Sounds like Bristow alright

Comment

Magic Stuff from Brown

180
                                                                                                              180
                                                                                                              checkout
                                                                                                              180
                                                                                                              180
                                                                                                              60
                                                                                                              57
                                                                                                              wire

Unlucky!

Comment

Justin pipe makes my eyes bleed.
                                                                                                                His throw, his face, his earplugs, his bent celebration.

Aggghh can't stand him.

Bad thing is he actually seems a decent bloke from interviews and Twitter but watching him play is tedious to say the least.

Oh and load on Lewis for everything, Smith is a pudding who looks like he may collapse at any moment.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Monk is so bad.

Comment

Di Di Di Di Hashimoto
                                                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Tonight has been a darting disaster. Not one decent showing between them all. All set up for Lewis to come in and rescue a borefest

Comment

Tonight has been a darting disaster. Not one decent showing between them all. All set up for Lewis to come in and rescue a borefest
                                                                                                                        Punting 40 and below leg checkouts at 4/6 in this. Standard is horrific
                                                                                                                        Last edited by elbows; 18-12-13, 22:36.
                                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                          Punting 40 and below leg checkouts at 4/6 in this. Standard is horrific
                                                                                                                          You must have cleaned up, that was pub standard finishing.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X