I'm backing him at 2's
    We're fucked so

Comment

Yup.

Anderson will smash Taylor too +1.5

Comment

lewis in a bit of bother here!

Comment

My fav player knocked out by my most hated slow freak looking cunt on the tour and ive to watch him live tomorrow.

I could not be more annoyed.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

lol at the Simon Harris head cut out being held up in the back.

I'm a trend setter.

The mimic lurks on beneath a smoke.How can the defending indent chew inside the enthusiasm?On top of the storm, smiles an algebra.

Comment

Chizzy has come back well from a v rocky start

Comment

MvG to walk this.

Comment

'This could be the best match ever seen at the Grand Prix'......wtf

It's first to 3 sets and not near the business end. Fuck off Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    'This could be the best match ever seen at the Grand Prix'......wtf

It's first to 3 sets and not near the business end. Fuck off Rod
                    Same shit every time for every game on Sky, have just become immune to it

Comment

This could be the best game ever in Dublin on a Thursday when it is a bit nippy out.

Comment

At least Part is in the box

Comment

That is game over. Quitting as usual

Comment

Super stuff from MvG though

Comment

First time for everything. I'll be cheering on my most hated player, The Fucking Hammer. -1.5 please to complete the -1.5 treble and you jump ahead of Thornton in the hate stakes. One time you prick

Comment

First time for everything. I'll be cheering on my most hated player, The Fucking Hammer. -1.5 please to complete the -1.5 treble and you jump ahead of Thornton in the hate stakes. One time you prick
                                Hit every double so far now

Comment

How can you hate Hamilton?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    How can you hate Hamilton?
                                    I hate his head, i hate his face, i hate his clothers, i hate his tattoos, i hate his nickname, i hate his darts, i hate his flights, i hate the way he licks his fingers, i hate the way the throws, i hate his earrings, i hate his watch, i hate his celebrations. That's just the tip of the iceberg

Comment

Comment

Comment

Refreshed the page and saw 'Welcome...'

FY Kev Ireland!!

Comment

lol missin all the doubles now

Comment

Look what you made him do!

Comment

If he causes the bet to go south you are stuck with the name and av for a week as a reminder. If the bet wins I'll change it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  If he causes the bet to go south you are stuck with the name and av for a week as a reminder. If the bet wins I'll change it tomorrow
                                                  The other way around please!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Change pls!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hamilton View Post
                                                      Change pls!
                                                      Tomorrow big guy.

Before you play Pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hamilton View Post
                                                        I hate his head, i hate his face, i hate his clothers, i hate his tattoos, i hate his nickname, i hate his darts, i hate his flights, i hate the way he licks his fingers, i hate the way the throws, i hate his earrings, i hate his watch, i hate his celebrations. That's just the tip of the iceberg
                                                        What a post.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fair play to Chisnall, thought he'd left it behind him.

Comment

John Part is a human calculator, Pipe has been throwning for unorthodox finishes, doesn't matter where the dart lands Part knows instantly.

Comment

Another classy interview from The Power.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I'm guessing it's not this one? Wonder if this was before or after the one you're talking about. I presume before this

Phil Taylor wins his semi final match at the partypoker.com World Grand PrixOfficial PDC brings you interviews, highlights, exclusive footage and much more f...

Comment

Yeah that was backstage after it id imagine.

Interviewer asked him about Chisnall beating him in the Worlds in 2011 and he cracked up, he was just a prick the whole way through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    Yeah that was backstage after it id imagine.

Interviewer asked him about Chisnall beating him in the Worlds in 2011 and he cracked up, he was just a prick the whole way through it.
                                                                    He's been a prick for the best part of 20 years, not going to change now!

Comment

Wouldn't you be a little pissed if you've just won a semi-final and your getting asked about when you lost?
                                                                      Taylor in the right to be annoyed IMO. He's frustrated with Wade too but is a consummate pro to not let it get to him on the oche!

Comment

Taylor is an evil little self centred prick. This is obvious. He will never change, it will be grand though. When he eventually falls from grace and is beaten alot the fun will be had watching him implode.

Comment

Taylor is an evil little self centred prick. This is obvious. He will never change, it will be grand though. When he eventually falls from grace and is beaten alot the fun will be had watching him implode.
                                                                          hey chum
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by hammo19 View Post
                                                                            Wouldn't you be a little pissed if you've just won a semi-final and your getting asked about when you lost?
                                                                            Taylor in the right to be annoyed IMO. He's frustrated with Wade too but is a consummate pro to not let it get to him on the oche!
                                                                            He congratulated him on winning first.
                                                                            Then he asked him about the Chisnall loss obviously when it was such a huge match and I don't think they've met on tv since (could be wrong there). What's the big deal.

Why would he be frustrated with Wade, what Wade does is none of his concern.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                              hey chum
                                                                              Hi buddy

Comment

You think an evil little self centered prick like Taylor will let it get to the stage where he is beaten by every jackass? No chance, he will go on his terms I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                  You think an evil little self centered prick like Taylor will let it get to the stage where he is beaten by every jackass? No chance, he will go on his terms I'm sure
                                                                                  Of course he will. Ego is way too big.

Comment

Whats with all the Taylor hate?. The guy is a national treasure. Hes the Frankel, Sea the stars and Treve all rolled into one.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      Whats with all the Taylor hate?. The guy is a national treasure. Hes the Frankel, Sea the stars and Treve all rolled into one.
                                                                                      He's a convicted sex offender

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                        And Arkle.

Unquestionably the most dominant sportsman there will ever be.

Comment

How would folk price up the most 180's tonight?
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            How would folk price up the most 180's tonight?
                                                                                            Bookies have Taylor 4/1. I'd probably have it a little closer but not much. Taylor switches an awful lot and Chizzy will hit a lot of nothing 180s when Taylor is sitting on a finish. Can't say it's a market i'd get much fun out of in his match. If there was a 180 handicap market, i might like Taylor +3 or 4 @ 5/4 or something

Comment

Bookies have Taylor 4/1. I'd probably have it a little closer but not much. Taylor switches an awful lot and Chizzy will hit a lot of nothing 180s when Taylor is sitting on a finish. Can't say it's a market i'd get much fun out of in his match. If there was a 180 handicap market, i might like Taylor +3 or 4 @ 5/4 or something
                                                                                              Chizzy hits a lot of 180s, Taylor might try to counter that, remember he said his plan against Anderson was to go out and hit 180s to unsettle Anderson, and he did, he won that 5-2 on the max count.

If he feels similar will work tonight he might try the same, I'll have some of that 4/1

Comment

And Arkle.

Unquestionably the most dominant sportsman there will ever be.
                                                                                                Not sure about Arkle. Good weight carrying performances but he only seemed to have to Beat one horse, Mill House.

5 runner gold cups like WSOP winners back in the day then the field was 150 pfffttt

Comment

Have a small bet on chizzy +3.5 and 6-4 @18/1.

Taylor won't have it all his own way like the pathetic contests wade and Anderson gave him, chizzy always gives off the vibe of a man that doesn't know how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                    Have a small bet on chizzy +3.5 and 6-4 @18/1.

Taylor won't have it all his own way like the pathetic contests wade and Anderson gave him, chizzy always gives off the vibe of a man that doesn't know how good he is.
                                                                                                    He gives me the vibe of a man that doesn't know what day it is.

Dumb as a stump but a hell of a treble 20 hitter.

Thought tonight wouldn't phase him but he hasn't shown up so far.

Comment

Shame...Taylor getting handed another match because chizzy hasn't realized you need to win legs.

Comment

Seems to be allergic to the T20 bed tonight and he wouldn't know a double if it hit him in the face so far. The Taylor 180 bet is looking a good one

Comment

Bizarro 180 enhancement from PP today it must be said.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Bizarro 180 enhancement from PP today it must be said.
                                                                                                            What was it?

Comment

Feel for chizzy here...not looking forward to listening to Phil pontificating about practicing more than ever...

Comment

What was it?
                                                                                                                Taylor to get most 180s enhanced 4-1 wish I had of been punting today.
                                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

At least everyone will get home in time for Love/Hate.

V disappointing final. 18-2 in legs says it all

Comment

€35/€40 a ticket I'm guessing, you'd be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                                      Taylor to get most 180s enhanced 4-1 wish I had of been punting today.
                                                                                                                      Didn't see much of the darts this week and he was 3/1, 7/2 in most places but presumed Chizzy would still get there but he just froze and Taylor battered him. I couldn't hit a bet to safe my life on the darts for most of the week

Comment

Was a big price but no one could have predicted that kind of final and on all known form Chizzy does score more 180s than almost anyone, especially Taylor who isnt a huge 180 hitter.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          €35/€40 a ticket I'm guessing, you'd be sick.
                                                                                                                          Amateur mistake getting a Semi or Final ticket, they deserve it. First rounds and Quarters ftw.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X