Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder for this

One of my favourite tournaments of the year takes place next weekend from June 6-June 9 in Bolton.

Comment

Any interest in doing 1 here for €20 a man?

Comment

Taylor 4/1 to win a tv tournament.

Granted MVG is crushing everything in sight and the format suits him far more than Taylor but 4s is massive.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

1 hr left if anyone wants to enter the UK Open thingy on Boards...

Comment

Ye still doing the €20 a man thing? I'll play the boards one.

Maybe list the people on this thread who are playing it?

Put my list there anyway
            Last edited by TheJiggaman; 06-06-13, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
              Taylor 4/1 to win a tv tournament.

Granted MVG is crushing everything in sight and the format suits him far more than Taylor but 4s is massive.
              Told you.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Jamie Lewis is 9/4 to beat Painter this afternoon in the World Matchplay first round. He got to the final of the Gibralter tournamentrecently and could be worth a bet. Also +2.5 in the handicap @ evs

Comment

Thornton getting a paddlin' here

Comment

1 double from 12 is brutal.

Comment

Other lad is just playing the board and letting Thornton moan away to himself.

Comment

bull-25-bull like a boss

Comment

Cheeky sausage with a 125 finish.

Comment

Used to always back White but he's been dirt for a year. Gayyyyy.

Cracking 125.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Used to always back White but he's been dirt for a year. Gayyyyy.

Cracking 125.
                              What you think of Caven v Newton? I remember you were pretty strong on Caven before UK Open

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                What you think of Caven v Newton? I remember you were pretty strong on Caven before UK Open
                                He was amazing -v- Whitlock in the Euros the lost like 7 on the trot to lose when one away from victory.

He has no bottle on the stage seemingly yet can do a double on the floor over a weekend.

Newton will be up for it and should scrape it imo!

Comment

Good game this.

Comment

I see the shit version of Adrian Lewis has turned up tonight.

Comment

Johnny part commenting aboot the darts, seems like an all round nice fella.
                                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 22-07-13, 20:38.

Comment

I hate Andy hamilton and his gurning after every fookin leg.
                                        Last edited by Jaysoose; 22-07-13, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                          I see the shit version of Adrian Lewis has turned up tonight.
                                          Show me a tourny on stage he won playing well in every round outside of Ally Pally.
                                          Johnny part commenting aboot the darts, seems like an all round nice fella.
                                          JP is the man.
                                          I hate Andy hamilton and his gurning after every fookin leg.
                                          Dislike him myself, gotta be respected though. Puts 110% in.

Comment

Show me a tourny on stage he won playing well in every round outside of Ally Pally.
                                            Well he only won his first outside of there a couple of weeks ago.

(Stupid World Cup doesnt count obv)

Comment

Is Phil back with the missus

Comment

Great game this

Comment

Great game this
                                                  Some bottle by wade.

Comment

Boom, what a 135 checkout Wade. Under some pressure there

Comment

Top drawer stuff, Wade is so hard to beat.

Comment

This is class.

Comment

Love to see Wade beat Taylor now.

Going to be a hell of a match, almost a 99 average and 58% on doubles from Wade tonight, a repeat of that will give Taylor a fright.

Comment

This is turning into another belter

Comment

I just hope that wade can keep up with this though.

Comment

Grand Prix draw

partypoker.com World Grand Prix
                                                                First Round Draw & Tournament Bracket
                                                                Phil Taylor (1) v Jamie Caven
                                                                Paul Nicholson v Robert Thornton
                                                                Wes Newton (8) v Peter Wright
                                                                Gary Anderson v Jelle Klaasen
                                                                James Wade (5) v Steve Beaton
                                                                Connie Finnan v Terry Jenkins
                                                                Simon Whitlock (4) v Michael Mansell
                                                                Ronnie Baxter v Colin Lloyd
                                                                Michael van Gerwen (2) v John Part
                                                                Stuart Kellett v Raymond van Barneveld
                                                                Dave Chisnall (7) v Ian White
                                                                Wayne Jones v Mervyn King
                                                                Andy Hamilton (6) v Kim Huybrechts
                                                                Kevin Painter v Richie Burnett
                                                                Adrian Lewis (3) v Brendan Dolan
                                                                Justin Pipe v Andy Smith

Comment

Just hope all the big names make it through to Friday for the quarters.

Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    Just hope all the big names make it through to Friday for the quarters.

Really looking forward to it.
                                                                    Seeya there. Heading Friday night again this year and have decided to go Monday night too

Comment

All the second tier players have been flying the last month. Hopefully makes for a good tournament especially with the format.

Comment

Peter Wright available at 50/1 for the Grand Prix, its a tournament that often throws up surprises and he's been in good form lately, was runner up today in the floor tournament. Could be worth a shot although tricky first round against an also in form Wes Newton

Comment

Brendan Dolan is on fire too.

2nd on Sat and MvG scraped past him tonight. Nailing his doubles.

Comment

Brendan Dolan is on fire too.

2nd on Sat and MvG scraped past him tonight. Nailing his doubles.
                                                                            Up against Lewis first round though, who won on Friday. Brendan does love the Citywest stage mind

Comment

Its first to 2 isn't it in the first round?

Anything can happen. I'll start me studying now.

Comment

Its first to 2 isn't it in the first round?

Anything can happen. I'll start me studying now.
                                                                                Correct. 8 matches tomorrow and 8 on Tue. Heading up tomorrow and again for the qf night on Friday

Comment

Correct. 8 matches tomorrow and 8 on Tue. Heading up tomorrow and again for the qf night on Friday
                                                                                  The draw is sick.

Thornton will get Taylor in the 2nd round. Pipe and King better 50/1 shots imo.

Comment

Free €5 bet from William Hill on the Darts.

I can turn my €5 into €40 by backing..

Baxter to beat Lloyd @ 10/11. Both are chokers, but Baxter less so in the early rounds. Don't think i've ever won a cent backing Lloyd.

Newton to beat Wright @ 10/11. Coinflip here, but think Newton starts well but not sure which is on better form.

Thornton to beat Nicholson @ 4/7. I hate both these fucks, but think 4/7 is a good price.

Wade to beat Beaton @ 2/5. Once his head is right, he'll win.

So 7/1 for the accum. Good/bad/indifferent? Just want to bet on tonight for a quick fix!

Comment

Wright is in great form, thats all the help ive got

Very hard to call matches tonight, espcially double start first to two sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Free €5 bet from William Hill on the Darts.

I can turn my €5 into €40 by backing..

Baxter to beat Lloyd @ 10/11. Both are chokers, but Baxter less so in the early rounds. Don't think i've ever won a cent backing Lloyd.

Newton to beat Wright @ 10/11. Coinflip here, but think Newton starts well but not sure which is on better form.

Thornton to beat Nicholson @ 4/7. I hate both these fucks, but think 4/7 is a good price.

Wade to beat Beaton @ 2/5. Once his head is right, he'll win.

So 7/1 for the accum. Good/bad/indifferent? Just want to bet on tonight for a quick fix!
                                                                                        Decent price IMO but I'd give the nod to Nicholson over Thorton and I think Baxter/Lloyd is more of a coin flip then Newton match cause I'd definitely fancy him to win..
                                                                                        It being the 1st round and only up to 2sets it may be tough making money with expected upsets!

Comment

I've lumped on Taylor, Wade, Whitlock and Jenkins @ 2.8 for tonight's sweat!
                                                                                          Last edited by hammo19; 07-10-13, 17:01.

Comment

Sparse enough crowd here so far anyways. Different part of city west to last year as well

Comment

Sparse enough crowd here so far anyways. Different part of city west to last year as well
                                                                                              Was it not in the hotel last year?
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

did you book the tickets for tonite kev or just turn up?? I know Fridays are always sold out ages out but rememberin goin up on a Thursday b4 n getting good tickets on the door.
                                                                                                new venue bigger or smaller?

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                                  did you book the tickets for tonite kev or just turn up?? I know Fridays are always sold out ages out but rememberin goin up on a Thursday b4 n getting good tickets on the door.
                                                                                                  new venue bigger or smaller?
                                                                                                  Booked em a while back. You can get tix on the door though

MD - main arena this year

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the darts? firstrow doesn't seem to be working

Edit - Got one here

This is the best place to watch live TV Channels online. Stream all your favorite Cable TV, including ABC, CBS, CNN ESPN, TNT, and more.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 07-10-13, 18:43.

Comment

So much for snakebite then

Comment

Booked em a while back. You can get tix on the door though

MD - main arena this year
                                                                                                        Cool, should be mental carry on up there Friday so.

Comment

Wow that first leg of the Pipe-Smith match tonight was so so bad

Overall standard tonight isnt a patch on last night so far

Comment

Tough draw for Dolan. Jackpot pretty unstoppable but brilliant effort by Brendan.

Comment

Yep, class match. Unfortunate to draw Lewis but it is such a sick draw this year.

Comment

There is no one in the world better at those 76 and 96 type two dart finishes than The Hammer, absolutely sick tonight 6 out of 6.

120
                                                                                                                118
                                                                                                                96
                                                                                                                96
                                                                                                                132
                                                                                                                40

Unreal

Comment

taylor/wade/whitlock all to win 3-1 please

Comment

Connie Finnan throwing some darts here

Comment

Connie Finnan throwing some darts here
                                                                                                                      Nice jinxing Kev

Comment

Anyone think Barney worth a shout at 2/1 tonight?

Comment

I'm backing him at 2's

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X