No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up, PP doing money back offer on losing correct score bets for tonights Premier League matches if the game ends in a draw.

Not too hot on this myself as I think the shorter format could lead to more draws this year and might be some value in the draw at 10/3

Comment

Hurts to even post this but 13/10 about hamilton looks a tasty bet tonight, thornton looked out of sorts in the world cup.

I feel dirty but money is money.

Comment

What bout Taylor at evs? Was in great form in the world cup and carried Lewis while MvG was far from his best

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          What bout Taylor at evs? Was in great form in the world cup and carried Lewis while MvG was far from his best
          Yeah have taylor in the treble, with hamilton and anderson.

Comment

Lewis/Wade/Taylor enhanced treble 11/1

Comment

Good opening game this

Comment

Big double wade n mvg

Just broke him as I sent :-)

Comment

Lol Gerwen.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

MvBottler

Like the new format for the matches with no breaks I must say

Comment

Barney @ 4/6 on boyles for me..

plus a fiver on him throwing a 9 darter @ 50/1

Comment

yeah, on Barney as well. Also think Hamilton @ 2.64 is too big.

Comment

barney now 1/200

Comment

most excellent..

Comment

That'll do, Wade's in real poor form

Comment

Harrington is a slut

Comment

Great match.

Thornton belongs.

Comment

Thornton (v Newton) Taylor (v Whitlock) and Anderson (v Hamilton) all to win is 5/1 on Boyles. Me likey

It's meant to be a special but it works out 5/1 as a treble on PP aswel. Either way, i'm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      Thornton (v Newton) Taylor (v Whitlock) and Anderson (v Hamilton) all to win is 5/1 on Boyles. Me likey

It's meant to be a special but it works out 5/1 as a treble on PP aswel. Either way, i'm on it.
                                      Barney to beat MVG is the bet of the night. Best player on the world at the moment by miles

Comment

Thornton/Taylor double is free money, max bet.

Thornton should be about 4/6, 11/10 is madness.
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Ffs newton decides to play out of his skin so far with thornton having a mare...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                            Ffs newton decides to play out of his skin so far with thornton having a mare...
                                            Fucking muppet

Comment

The other player/team always fucking god modes it when im mad on something.

3 ton plus finishes my arse.
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Come on Wes, finish this fucker and don't let the prick get a point after that sham of a performance

All aboard the Whitlock train now just to make us feel better about ourselves!
                                                Last edited by Flushdraw; 21-02-13, 20:27.

Comment

plan b in effect..lumped on taylor -2.5 @ 8/11 then decision time wether to put the heap onto barney.

Comment

Time for Anderson and Lewis to shine tonight. Let's go those 2 and the other favourites and topped off with a 170 checkout for Barney for the icing on the cake

Comment

Van Gerwen -2.5 @ evs for me.

MVG, taylor, newton and whitlock accum for giggles.

Comment

Wow @ Thornton there, impressive stuff

Comment

Wow @ Thornton there, impressive stuff
                                                          Yeah, didn't even get a sweat for my bet on Aderson

Comment

Hlaf expected to see a big Arnoots logo on Hamiltons jersey.

Comment

Boyles have taylor over 99 average @ 8/11..surely thats free money?

Comment

What was the final score in the MvG match, missed the last 10 mins or so

Comment

7-2 mvg..hamilton played poorly in the end and van gerwen went through the gears and put him away.

Comment

ugh those missed double could cost me..was at 105 at the start of that leg.

Comment

Fuck off wade you cunt..turns up with a 75% finishing stat.

102.51 for taylor though.
                                                                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 28-02-13, 20:59.

Comment

That was some gritty performance from Wade

Comment

That was some gritty performance from Wade
                                                                          Yep, he defo dug deep. Had that game and MVG game as a draw double and fancied it. The MVG game with most 180s @ 10/3 is looking good for me. Barney 170 checkout @ 33/1 would be acceptable to save the night!

Comment

Whats the play here lads..take newton in the hope lewis is still throwing poorly.

Took newton to be leading after 6 legs at 2/1...edit..sigh

Re-edit..janey mac lewis playing poorly, grabbed newton @ 9/4 when he went 1-0 down. freerolling now.
                                                                            Last edited by Jaysoose; 28-02-13, 21:24.

Comment

V impressive stuff here from Wade

Comment

V impressive stuff here from Wade
                                                                                took the boyles special of wade and barney @ 3/1...wade getting better week on week and this is a mental standard he is showing up there.

All down to his mental state and actually practising...crazy.

Comment

get fucked you Horrible cunt hamilton...hanging on in this match like a bad smell.

edit. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                                                  Last edited by Jaysoose; 07-03-13, 20:22.

Comment

What a final leg Barney. Delighted

Comment

Mad to think lewis is 9/2 for this match..shows how poor he has been recently i guess..

Comment

Bookies cleaning up tonight

Comment

Bookies cleaning up tonight
                                                                                          and me

Comment

Great night of action that. Really enjoyable

Comment

What was the score of the first game?

Comment

What was the score of the first game?
                                                                                                7 -4 Van Gerwen got tickets today thanks.

Comment

Aidy looks sloshed.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                    7 -4 Van Gerwen got tickets today thanks.
                                                                                                    Ah good stuff, enjoy the matches.

Comment

MvG smokin!

Comment

unreal darts from the green machine..........just turned it on n last 3 legs had him take out 121,120,164.
                                                                                                        lol just the 116 average!!

Comment

Trying to do some forecasts for the remainder of the games to see who will get relegated and stick a bet on. Can't seem to find odds anywhere tho. Here's the league as it stands

Taking next weeks games and using the bookies 'favourite' result, the results and tables will look like this

Lewis 7 v 4 Hamilton
                                                                                                          Whitlock 6-6 Thornton*
                                                                                                          Taylor 7 v 4 Barney
                                                                                                          Anderson 7 v 4 Newton
                                                                                                          MVG 7 v 4 Wade

*Bookies have 6-6 as the shortest price correct score in all games, but match odds dictate a winner except for (maybe) Whitlock 6/5 v Thornton 6/4

The final round of matches are

Anderson v Wade
                                                                                                          Taylor v Thornton
                                                                                                          Newton v Hamilton
                                                                                                          MVG v Whitlock
                                                                                                          Wade v Barney

If we pre-empt a 7-4 win for Taylor, Hamilton and MVG, then we have a table looking like this

Meaning, that Anderson and Lewis need at least a draw to survive, and if both lose, then Anderson will need to pick up 2 more legs than Lewis to survive.

Can't see Anderson getting there against Wade so he's most likely to finish 2nd bottom, and if he raises his game enough to get there, then Lewis is last on stage knowing what he has to do against Barney and think he'll get what's needed which will send Whitlock home.

I've been wrong about all the darts so far but was bored! I quite like the 20/1 still available on Lewis. The man has still got it in his locker, he just needs to let it out

Comment

You have the second set of fixtures wrong, you repeated Wade.

Lewis could easily lose to Hamilton and Barney. Anderson has Newton and Wade.

They go to Glasgow next week. Anderson wins all day up there with the crowd on Newtons back.

I think Lewis will lose next week and Anderson will win, makes the final day pretty big but Anderson will only need a point imo and even if he doesn't get it Barney will seal Anderson's safety.

Comment

Lewis to beat Hamilton and Whitlock to beat Thornton @4/1 anyone?

Comment

Lewis to beat Hamilton and Whitlock to beat Thornton @4/1 anyone?
                                                                                                                I like. Destined to lose now ofc

Comment

Boyles going Lewis/Taylor to win @ 11/4 and SkyBet have Lewis/Taylor/MVG @ 11/2

Comment

Having draws in darts and snooker suck, when will they learn. I lose interest in sports that there can be a draw. Its a good job you can back draw-no-bet!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                      Having draws in darts and snooker suck, when will they learn. I lose interest in sports that there can be a draw. Its a good job you can back draw-no-bet!.
                                                                                                                      Almost makes a massive difference now that the draw is 6-6 as opposed to 7-7 the years before

Comment

Hamilton DNB @ 2.24
                                                                                                                        Last edited by thedini; 28-03-13, 19:12.

Comment

Almost makes a massive difference now that the draw is 6-6 as opposed to 7-7 the years before
                                                                                                                          ugh yeah your right, only semi watched once this year as i hate the draw so much(not 1/4 as much as a draw in GAA) but thought it seemed a quick draw but didnt realise. These matches must be bookies delights.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X