Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Michael van Gerwen to throw highest checkout, the most 180's and win 3/1
    Done the same bet in PP shop today and it was a 7/2 special, highest check out and most 180s is a lock no matter what.I think MVG will win if he is on his game. Taylor looking very shook in interviews with sky today i think if MVG gets a lead phil might start trying to force it like he did against barney and that little shake might be back. Hope MVG wins after taylors disgraceful antics in semi.
    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Highest checkout is the dodgy part imo, I think he will win though.

Comment

MVG has never experienced tension like what facing Taylor in a world final will be like, he seems a layed back enough confident lad but you never know how someone will react to a situation like this.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Taylor tactics will slow the game right down.

MvG won't be affected by the occasion.

Comment

gun to my head, I'd have to say MVG is favourite and current price is value. If both play at their absolute best, MVG will win. If MVG makes some mistakes, Phil Taylor won't let him recover. If Taylor isn't on his game, MVG could destroy him.

The occasion, experience etc. may effect MVG and could play a part, but personally I don't think it will.

Really, really hope we have a great a match.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Was planning to lay MvG at the end of last week but changed my mind around completely. Couldn't pull for Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                If both play at their absolute best, MVG will win.
                What a load of fucking bollox

I've heard this from a load of people and I can only conclude that

(a) you only started watching darts 6 months ago

(b) you have completely lost your mind

People have such short memories

Van Gerwen may win but the overreaction from people is so tilting

Comment

Who's value please? No emotional shit. Hfinkel reckons Pt and has been on the ball. Anyone know darts please submit. In pub full of old mates. We're all clueless but all up for a punt. Inside please guys ASAP?

Comment

We are about to watch the greatest even money shot (value wise) in the history of sports betting

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                      We are about to watch the greatest even money shot (value wise) in the history of sports betting
                      Shut up.

Comment

Fair amount of booing for Taylor in the walk on, ignored completely by Sky of course

Comment

I disagree, I think MVG's best is better than Taylor's best right now (maybe not Taylor's best at his peak, but his best atm).

One thing I'll say though, Taylor is the greatest sportsman ever in his sport, and u can never rule out what players like that are capable of. If MVG pushes him Taylor could produce darts we've never seen (sorry to sound so romantic in the analysis)
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Holy fuck what a start

Comment

here we go 170 already

Comment

We are in for a treat anyway. great start.

Comment

Holy fuck what a start
                                  Was in the middle of sticking a tenner on a 170 finish... then that happened.

Ghey.

Comment

Agree with Richie. Taylor at his best and MVG wins 1 set. Taylor will crush MVGs spirit like no-one else can. If MVG can keep his nerve and not tilt, he has a chance but if Taylors slowing tactics and checkouts get to him, he has no chance.

MVG will score 180s for fun to leave a 1 dart finish and Talor will take our 3 dart finishes to crush him. I really want MVG to win this and hope he does. No way Taylor shouldn't be the outsider in this game

Comment

Shut up.
                                      Was in the middle of sticking a tenner on a 170 finish... then that happened.

Ghey.
                                      Lol, you mock my statement and follow up with that.

Mug punter alert

Comment

Decent arrers. Not much signs of nerves from MVG though which may be ominous.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Lol, you mock my statement and follow up with that.

Mug punter alert
                                          1 - Wasn't for me, was for my housemate who wants to have a little punt whilst watching.

2- You are a proven mug.

Shut up and enjoy the darts Finkle will ya. We can all come back here later to laugh at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                            Hfinkel reckons Pt and has been on the ball.
                                            When did this happen, Finkel to the best of my knowledge has never ever in his entire gambling life been 'on the ball'.

This remember is the man who said Canford Cliffs would murder Frankel.

Comment

Fuck sake, calm down.

Comment

The doubles are going in. 6/9 in the bed and the difference is showing. Exactly what he needed to do. Keep er lit!

Comment

Unreal start from MVG. Hope he can maintain it.

Comment

got on mvg at 2.2 last night, haven't got on since - shocked he started as favourite. now that I see winstanley above has said Taylor best bet ever I know its a lock! also have a free tenner bet on mvg -4.5@13/2, dodgy enough freeeeeee

was actually worried before reading finkels posts, already thinking of where to spend the winnings
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Finkel, there's no shame in closing out a position at a loss...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        Finkel, there's no shame in closing out a position at a loss...
                                                        I know

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          got on mvg at 2.2 last night, haven't got on since - shocked he started as favourite. now that I see winstanley above has said Taylor best bet ever I know its a lock! also have a free tenner bet on mvg -4.5@13/2, dodgy enough freeeeeee

was actually worried before reading finkels posts, already thinking of where to spend the winnings
                                                          I didn't say phil was the best bet ever

Comment

Taylor's actually playing really well and getting demolished.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

We will see what taylor is like coming from behind under pressure, and he was biting his flights again lol.

Comment

Taylor still available @ 9/4. Some value in that

Comment

11/4 now tony i would say people are filling there boots

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                    11/4 now tony i would say people are filling there boots
                                                                    I'm on the MVG train but that's just massive price for Taylor at this stage. MVG took out 140 and 123 with Taylor sitting on easy checkouts. If he misses one of those, this game isn't 2-1 to MVG, it's the other way around.

Comment

Taylor was always and is certainly still the value imo. If MVG wins (hope he does) he will bloody earn it.

Comment

MVG got a bit nervous in that set deciding leg cant afford any more of those. agree tony that was massive price for taylor.

Comment

Phil fav now.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Without those 3 big finishes Taylor would be well ahead here.

He couldn't keep getting them

Comment

Yes Phil....lets fucking do this....!!
                                                                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

MVG is a sick man for how fast he counts and throws. Not even a millisecond taken to compose himself after he hits single 2 there!

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                  Yes Phil....lets fucking do this....!!

Comment

Every game MVG has played he has had a lull and then just turns it on, i think if he keeps his own game going he will win looks as if he can turn it on like a tap.

Comment

Over/Under on how many mistake Bruce Spendley makes calling scores? He's not as sharp as he used to be. There's usually 1 or 2 thrown in every game

Comment

Just a leg and a half to make his first mistake

Comment

Keeps letting Taylor back in ffs

Comment

Cracking match, the amount of swings in momentum in one game is ridic.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Was so sure MVG was gonna hit that 158 two legs ago. Taylors face lol.

Comment

Brilliant stuff in what has been a fantastic championship, especially the latter stages. The benefit of no shocks early on

Comment

Without those 3 big finishes Taylor would be well ahead here.

He couldn't keep getting them
                                                                                                  Taylor getting his fair share of big finishes mind...

Comment

Some loon on Facebook has said 'for a final it's pretty shit darts' and he's serious I think

Comment

Taylors to lose now, he should win it from here.

Comment

He's a cunt, but he's a fucking talented cunt.

Comment

There's always next year MVG.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                            He's a cunt, but he's a fucking talented cunt.
                                                                                                            He's an animal. Need MVG to show some heart now and keep this alive

Comment

As their chanting in the Ally Pally.... Super Super Phil....!!!
                                                                                                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Anyone know how long the break is for?

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                  Anyone know how long the break is for?
                                                                                                                  12 months. This is over.

Comment

1.13

Comment

When the going got tough tonight MVG shat himself.

Taylor though takes clutchness to another level.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I hate you phil taylor...arrogant odius turd of a man.

Comment

That man was available at 11/10 to win a game of darts. Just one darts match, he has been shorter for whole tournaments!

11 to fucking 10.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X