Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30% checkout rate will win titles.

Only reason that match wasn't the best ever is because Barney beat the best by coming back from the dead to win it in a final leg.

Comment

Just looking at the betting for the matches tonight and think Wade is over priced went him +2.5 and Barney to win

Comment

Ive learned to never underestimate Taylor, he has looked like a beaten man many times in the last ten years and come back stronger. I know he can't keep doing it but I don't think his time has gone yet.

There is just something about his smugness this tournament in his interviews. I'm cleaning up the 1.6ish he has been about beating Barney.

Comment

Bristow says 'murder' aswell, he knows

Comment

Barney Army....... on at 13/8, lets put this arrogant cunt in his place Barney

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
              Barney Army....... on at 13/8, lets put this arrogant cunt in his place Barney
              Seems right in his own head this tourney, has a quite confidence about him. Should be a cracker, I'm with him on the hc.

Van G better gets this out of the way quick so we can have the main event sooner.
              Profit before people.

Comment

jesus have you ever seen anything like that. If MVG get's through, you'd have to fancy Taylor or Barney's experience. Surely you can't keep missing that many doubles and win a world title
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

C'mon Wadey

Comment

Van Gerwen's side profile

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                      jesus have you ever seen anything like that. If MVG get's through, you'd have to fancy Taylor or Barney's experience. Surely you can't keep missing that many doubles and win a world title
                      or you could just stop missing doubles...MVG is unplayable in this form
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Ah this is beyond a joke, hopefully Wade can figure out something, his average could finish below 80 at this rate!!

Comment

Holy mother of fuck

Comment

I will give u all 10/1 on Barney now for the championship

Comment

Outrageous

Comment

Freak!
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Greatest thing I've seen live since Janet Jackson's boob at the Superbowl!!

Still delighted Wade won the set that'll have to knock VanGerwen

Comment

Poor old Winstanley seeing his 9 dart swag halved and then nearly thirded.

Comment

Wade is some hanging on cunt, hero

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                        i will have 20 on dat john....am i on?

Comment

Where are you accepting the transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                            i will have 20 on dat john....am i on?
                                            your on ter

Comment

Where are you accepting the transfer?
                                              wherever suits

Comment

wherever suits
                                                Will you take Stars in the morn for £20?

Comment

If it happens to be a Taylor/MVG final then no chance MVG starts favourite

Comment

I'll have $10 on stars if its still going

Comment

Will you take Stars in the morn for £20?
                                                      Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                      I'll have $10 on stars if its still going
                                                      all on

Comment

It's all 'appening sid

Comment

all on
                                                          I'll also go €20 if going
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                            I'll also go €20 if going
                                                            your in shop closed

Comment

easy money Donk

Comment

How many aftertimers when Taylor wins to nil in sets.?

Comment

easy money Donk
                                                                  I'm watching from the toilet

Comment

Jesus Barney has a lot of quit in him....

Comment

This was a lock to happen. 1.61 was scandalous

Comment

what are ye lot talking about? barney is winning this!
                                                                        tbh though, I thought he looked very strange walking up to the stage, not even a kiss or a smile for his wife. Nervous from the getgo

p.s. thank fuck for those two 180's or I'd be down a nice sum, manageable loss now
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

squeaky bum time

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                                                            Jesus Barney has a lot of quit in him....
                                                                            He also has a lot of class in him as well when given a sniff

Comment

Cheers for the sweat Donk, PM me your Stars details.

Comment

Excuse the language but I nearly shit myself lol

Comment

Taylor as always being a cunt

Comment

+1

Comment

Taylor is some cuntttttttt,and the PDC will do nothing about it.

Comment

Is he not a board member or part owner of the PDC?

Comment

Is he not a board member or part owner of the PDC?
                                                                                          Part owner so guess what will happen and his mate Harrington is chairman AFAIK

Comment

What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                              What did he do?
                                                                                              When he sank the last double he jumped in Barneys face and said 'jog on you cunt' They went head to head bed Taylor spit in his face. Scum

Comment

MVG has been backed into favourite....
                                                                                                It's hard to know what Phil Taylor will turn up!! The crowd will surely give him a hard time of it....!
                                                                                                "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                                  MVG has been backed into favourite....
                                                                                                  It's hard to know what Phil Taylor will turn up!! The crowd will surely give him a hard time of it....!
                                                                                                  50/1....both players to get a ninedarter in boylesport...think this is well worth a score..

Comment

Has to be Taylor for me at the prices but I would love to see MVG destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                      50/1....both players to get a ninedarter in boylesport...think this is well worth a score..
                                                                                                      Lighting a fire with that 20 quid is the only way you will get a sweat out of it.

Comment

After the Barney game goings on the crowd will cost Taylor tonights final. If they hated him before now he'll be destroyed tonight. Might be worth a score on him feeling that mistery draft if you could get a price on it .

MVG a shoe in IMO.
                                                                                                        inform yourself in forum with others

Comment

Michael van Gerwen to throw highest checkout, the most 180's and win 3/1

Comment

Odds against Phil Taylor in a darts match. I've waited my entire punting life to see that. This opportunity must not be spurned.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                              Odds against Phil Taylor in a darts match. I've waited my entire punting life to see that. This opportunity must not be spurned.
                                                                                                              Well that does it, MvG wins.

Comment

Hope Phil takes this down be nice to see him lift the Sid Waddell trophy.

Comment

Hope Phil takes this down be nice to see him lift the Sid Waddell trophy.
                                                                                                                  I think it would be better if MVG won it tbh but thats probably because I think Taylor is a grade A prick.

Comment

I think it would be better if MVG won it tbh but thats probably because I think Taylor is a grade A prick.
                                                                                                                    Yes that's true but mvg is going to win multiple world titles IMO he's going to dominate the same way Taylor did in the 90s and the 00s.

Of all world titles I think this one would mean the most to Phil being how he was so close to Sid plus his plans for the trophy to give it to sid's wife and pay for the replacement.

Comment

Bit early to be saying MvG will dominate.

Comment

Yes that's true but mvg is going to win multiple world titles IMO he's going to dominate the same way Taylor did in the 90s and the 00s.

Of all world titles I think this one would mean the most to Phil being how he was so close to Sid plus his plans for the trophy to give it to sid's wife and pay for the replacement.
                                                                                                                        Lol. No he won't.

Comment

Nobody will dominate like Taylor has. It's folly to think otherwise

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X