Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can see Jenkins making the semi and losing 6-0

Comment

Anderson Barney will be a cracker, if Garys doubles are on he can outscore anyone in his current form.

Yeah Part got outclassed, doesnt have the scoring power to compete against the top boys these days.

Just need The Thorn to crush this tie wearing gimp now and its a sexy day.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
        Anderson Barney will be a cracker, if Garys doubles are on he can outscore anyone in his current form.

Yeah Part got outclassed, doesnt have the scoring power to compete against the top boys these days.

Just need The Thorn to crush this tie wearing gimp now and its a sexy day.
        Nicholson is good for the game, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Nicholson is good for the game, yo.
          I actually dont mind him that much, just Thornton is the best 8/15 shot in the history of betting so he can go fuck himself tonight.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

It isn't that amazing, this game will be close.

Comment

Thorntons wife probably goes into hiding when he loses.

Comment

She better because I will be after his whole family if he doesnt stop playing retarded.

Getting dragged down by an average player.

Comment

Savage leg.

Kick on now and beat this fucking geebag.

Comment

The amount of 180's today is unreal.

Comment

4 match darts, ffs.

Comment

What the actual fuck Thornton

Comment

Bucking Scottish cunt. Probably has French parents

Comment

Going to look for a rope.

Comment

Wasteful piece of shit. Only had the h/c backed. Go fk yourself

Comment

Great bottle there though.

Comment

Phew!!!!

Comment

At last!

Great great match

Comment

Never in doubt.

Celebrating time bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                        Never in doubt.

Celebrating time bitches
                                        lolz. Christmas back on then?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          lolz. Christmas back on then?
                                          Confirmed.

Comment

Ship Hendriks getting a set, now Taylor drive on.

Comment

'Phil who.. '

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                'Phil who.. '

The Sherminator getting taken down a peg or 2 now

Comment

Boom. Nice end with a 120 finish to a cracking day. Pretty tired meself after all that, especially the Thornton sweat

Comment

Pretty detestable interview there from Taylor.

Comment

Pretty detestable interview there from Taylor.
                                                      He's a millionaire lol

Comment

Done celebrating.

Gonna be a rough one tomorrow I'd imagine.

Night/morning?

Comment

Baxter + 1.5 sets @ 4/7. Should be a close match.

Comment

Baxter is a banker. Absolute lock, should be 1/5

Comment

Also this MC cunt introducing the players, same guy that did the 9 ball he better stop saying this player is 'simply known as' for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER the fucking stupid cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Winstanley View Post
                                                                Baxter is a banker. Absolute lock, should be 1/5
                                                                sigh

Comment

sigh
                                                                  They should have hired me for that film where Denzel Washington was on the runaway train.

I could stop anything

Comment

Its going all the way..took baxter over 11.5 in running...just about got the bet on and it was up..

Comment

Loving this site..

dartsdata.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, dartsdata.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Dear Finkle and Baxter

Kindly fuck off

Kev

Comment

Webster 4/7.
                                                                          Webester -1.5 sets @ evs.
                                                                          over 9.5 180's @ 11/10.

Comment

Sigh, 2 bums.

Comment

Took Dolan +2.5 purely for sweat reasons.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Just had a decent bet on Van Gerwen at 6/1 for the outright. Who are we kidding with likely outsiders. Hes one of the few who has no fear of Taylor or anyone else playing at their best and has the game to back it up.

Comment

One bet tonight..scott rand @ 11/8 has to be value.

Comment

Winstanley most 180's of afternoon session @ 3/1 is my bet of the day!

Interest treble on

Walsh
                                                                                    Winstanley
                                                                                    Beaton

Also on the above to beat opponent on 180 front

Comment

Just when you thought Pipe couldnt get any slower.....

Comment

Good riddance Pipe

Comment

Why the black armbands today? Is it for Sid Waddell or something else?

Comment

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Van Der Voort, Vincent Van Der Voort

Comment

it for one of d old dart players wifes who passed away during d week..

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                it for one of d old dart players wifes who passed away during d week..
                                                                                                Peter Evison's wife who passed away

Comment

wow,winstanly really after waking up,cant miss the treble 20. great composure after the 9 darter.
                                                                                                  belter of a game

Comment

<--------- 9 darts baby

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                      Deano.Deano..........Deano.......told ye so....Deano....
                                                                                                      ye no like deano????????

Comment

Just misclicked and backed Van der vort 4-3 @ 5-1...crapola..one time?

Comment

WTF @ Beaton busting 122

Comment

oooooh. MVG 2-0 down to Snakebite

Comment

oooooh. MVG 2-0 down to Snakebite
                                                                                                              Throwing out of his skin

Comment

The commentators on Sky Sports drive me nuts. So much backtracking. Any match that goes the distance is a classic. Matches in their eyes being done after about 2 legs. Some change would be nice.

Comment

Lets do it Thornton

Comment

Demolition job

Comment

Could someone please let me know, I backed Andy Hamilton at the start at 33/1 I know feck all bout darts just picked 1 for a bit of interest in it.. I see he's playing Phil Taylor next, if he loses is he knocked out or what happens? Thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by iri$hkelt View Post
                                                                                                                        Could someone please let me know, I backed Andy Hamilton at the start at 33/1 I know feck all bout darts just picked 1 for a bit of interest in it.. I see he's playing Phil Taylor next, if he loses is he knocked out or what happens? Thanks in advance..
                                                                                                                        It is a knockout tournament so yeah, has to win all games to become world champion.

He won't!

Comment

Cheers chd so bets over next match :-o

I taut the way they had quarters top 2 or somethin went thru.. Anyway only small bet was just wondering was knockout or points cheers..

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X