Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
    Im thinking Part and Baxter are gonna spoil the party for you here.
    I haven't backed anything yet, just throwing it out there. I don't mind if Part does the damage. I always have a token wager on him to win the Worlds, same this year @ 100s. I hate Painter with a passion, and he always fcks me up when i back against him so thinking this time he has too much for Baxter. Painter starts well and Baxter is shocking coming from behind so liking the look of both. Thornton is a shoein and should have taken the 5/7 on offer earlier in the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      I haven't backed anything yet, just throwing it out there. I don't mind if Part does the damage. I always have a token wager on him to win the Worlds, same this year @ 100s. I hate Painter with a passion, and he always fcks me up when i back against him so thinking this time he has too much for Baxter. Painter starts well and Baxter is shocking coming from behind so liking the look of both. Thornton is a shoein and should have taken the 5/7 on offer earlier in the week!
      For sure i just dont like backing against part with an odds on shot as he is a horrible fecker and will pop up with a 3 figure check out every few legs and doesnt know how to give up. Also the sky lads keep banging on about terry jenkins re-dedicating himself to the game but im not seeing any improvement to be honest and its the usual steady stuff.

Baxter was decent against priestly and i know his average dropped a good bit after the first set but he was unplayable for a while and if im honest i always liked him as a player while i hate painter so cant bring myself to back him ever.

Two tough games to call IMO and in this situation im not liking backing at odds-on.

As for thorthon im emptying the clip onto him..nicholson is easily one of the weakest established pro's in the sport and will be lumping on -1.5 @ evs for thornton as nicholson haz absolutely no bottle and if he goes behind early its curtains against a guy playing like thornton.
      Last edited by Jaysoose; 20-12-12, 15:48.

Comment

Huybrechts -1.5 sets @ 10/11.
        Small bet on Kellett @ 13/10.
        Walsh -1.5 sets @ 4/5.

Comment

huybrects & van da vort double - both to win 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
            huybrects & van da vort double - both to win 3-1
            Where did you get that price?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Where did you get that price?
              Would say he means the scores.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                Would say he means the scores.
                Derp

Comment

Walsh 1.47 on BF, nice.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                    Huybrechts -1.5 sets @ 10/11.
                    Small bet on Kellett @ 13/10.
                    Walsh -1.5 sets @ 4/5.
                    Almost on this accum, but have Kellet +1.5 instead of outright

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      Almost on this accum, but have Kellet +1.5 instead of outright
                      GL, GL.

Comment

Piss balls just noticed there is an afternoon session tomorrow, will have to do my best to get out of work early so!

Comment

little under 16/1

Comment

little under 16/1
                            Giddy up

Comment

Solid if unspectacular stuff from Walsh there. Webster very erratic, think he got 5 180's but some poor scoring also

Comment

Lotsa wins and pendings in my bets, wonder where it will go wrong!

Comment

Rand just blagged a kiss off his opponent hybrechts girlfriend on the walk up. Cheeky bastid.

Comment

Wow some throwing there, Rand with 7 darts of a 9 darter and loses the leg to a 12 darter from Hybrecths

Comment

Milking it like a muppet and gets beaten!

Comment

Absolute corker of a match this

Comment

Quality performance by Rand

Comment

Yeah that was a class match done a small double there!
                                            Van Gerwen to have over 3.5 maximums and Van Voort to win

Comment

Gutted for Hybrechts. Gutted for my bets but most importantly gutted that we'll see no more of Dana on the screens for this years worlds

Comment

Lotsa wins and pendings in my bets, wonder where it will go wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                  Yeah that was a class match done a small double there!
                                                  Van Gerwen to have over 3.5 maximums and Van Voort to win
                                                  1st half up just need Van Gerwen to hit some big scores now

Comment

Pretty uninspiring stuff tonight bar the Rand game

Comment

£10 on the 9 darter here 40/1....... its in the stars i tells ye!!!!

Comment

Backed that too!

Comment

got a free bet today so...
                                                          €50 on this accum for the lolz

Van Der Voort @ 8/13
                                                          Andy Hamilton @ 2/9
                                                          Dave Chisnall @ 1/8
                                                          Gary Anderson @ 1/14
                                                          Mark Webster @ 8/13
                                                          Rob Thornton @ 8/15
                                                          Raymond Van Barneveld @ 1/8
                                                          Simon Whitlock @ 1/10
                                                          Justin Pipe @ 1/2
                                                          James Wade @ 2/7
                                                          Over 3.5 @ 8/13 <- Taylor 180's
                                                          Manchester United @ 4/6
                                                          all random bets obv

Heading to united game at Swansea so it would be the ultimate sweat for the game . 100% not laying off if I fluke it close to the bink
                                                          returns just under 1850(~1900-free 50)
                                                          gl all I'm off to engerland, might try and get in and watch it live if at all possible

p.s. had van gerwen >3.5 @8/11 and he binks a 180 just as I click submit bleh but didn't add >4.5.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hamilton/Burnett over 8.5 180's @ 1.4, over 10.5 180's @ evs.
                                                            Anderson/Bowles over 10.5 180's @ 6/5

Comment

Hamilton Burnett looking like it could go to the wire

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Hamilton Burnett looking like it could go to the wire
                                                                Yet it is boring.

Comment

If only all bets were like that 11 180's already didn't even get a sweat.

Comment

Super stuff from Hamilton once he got going

Comment

Chisnall -2.5 sets @ 4/5.

Comment

Fuck off back to the jungle Bristow

Comment

Great throwing here, tough scoreline on Gurney though

Comment

Update on 180s please, on a bus.

Comment

Update on 180s please, on a bus.
                                                                              9 for Gurney, 7 for Chisnal

3-1 in sets now

Comment

Is 9 the most?

Comment

Is 9 the most?
                                                                                  Yes. 9-8 now

Comment

Yes. 9-8 now
                                                                                    10-9 Gurney

Comment

10 apiece now

Comment

10 apiece now
                                                                                        11-10 Gurney

Comment

11-10 Gurney
                                                                                          Chisnall wins it 4-1 with no further 180's. Great performance from Gurney tho

Comment

Sweated that scoreline, Gurney played very well 96.42 ave.

Comment

That result keeps my two 16/1 shots alive

Comment

That result keeps my two 16/1 shots alive
                                                                                                16/1 accum is dead now, mostly thanks to Anderson finishing like a chimp in the 2nd set.

1-1 in sets

3-2 Anderson in 180s

Comment

Gone 2 sets all in Anderson game CHD. Anderson with 7 maximums and no way should he have lost the 4th set

Comment

Jesus, he's some man for just matching who he plays whether they are a pub player or Taylor.

Comment

overs in the 180's broken easily again.

Comment

180 bet on the bubble CHD

Comment

180 bet on the bubble CHD
                                                                                                          ul

Comment

How has Anderson not lost this.

Brilliant stuff though

Comment

Anderson sneaks it. Some match

Comment

All aboard the Robert Thornton express

Comment

Jenkins to beat Part @ 1.60.
                                                                                                                  Jenkins -1.5 sets @ 6/5.
                                                                                                                  Thornton to bt Nicholson @ 8/15.
                                                                                                                  Thornton -1.5 sets @ evs.
                                                                                                                  Thornton/Nicholson under 9.5 180's @10/11.
                                                                                                                  Hendriks + 3.5 sets v Taylor @ 10/11.

Comment

All aboard the Robert Thornton express
                                                                                                                    Choo fucking choo, if he doesnt crush im on the breadline.

19 180s in 7 sets is madness, if Anderson can up his doubles to even 35% he will take some stopping.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                      Choo fucking choo, if he doesnt crush im on the breadline.

19 180s in 7 sets is madness, if Anderson can up his doubles to even 35% he will take some stopping.
                                                                                                                      Ya nuts alright, but he is so lucky to be still in it with Bowles missing darts at double 20 in 3 different legs to win the match

Comment

Big time, im on him at 16s so I was sweating it like a mofo.

Jenks hitting tops like a hero here.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                          Big time, im on him at 16s so I was sweating it like a mofo.

Jenks hitting tops like a hero here.
                                                                                                                          On at 18s myself. Hoping my 100/1 shot Part can make a comeback here but not likely now!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X