Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
    PDC >>>>>BDO

Dont start all that shite we all know the pdc is better lets just be happy there is darts to watch.

Comment

PDC >>>>>BDO
      Of course. But BDO has its place and still an enjoyable event.

The crowd is much better at the BDO too.

Comment

imo

v

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
          Dont start all that shite we all know the pdc is better lets just be happy there is darts to watch.
          The only comment i'd make is that having the BDO after the PDC is like having the World Cup final on before the 3rd place play off

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            The only comment i'd make is that having the BDO after the PDC is like having the World Cup final on before the 3rd place play off
            Agreed. But cant see either agreeing to move tbh

Comment

PDC >>>>>BDO
              Do people actually watch the BDO just to say how much better the PDC is, of course the PDC is better quality darts but like Kev was saying the BDO has its place.
              Last edited by Trigger; 07-01-12, 15:18.

Comment

LOL Relax.

Exactly why I posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Of course. But BDO has its place and still an enjoyable event.

The crowd is much better at the BDO too.
                  The difference in overall quality in both is easy to see with the bookies. I backed a 9 dart finish @ 11/8 in the PDC. It was been offered at 8/1 for the BDO.

Agree with Kev that the crowd are far better. They're much more of a darts crowd rather than a group of drunken louts out for a good night and a piss up that abuse the players.

Comment

The pink darts and pink shirt is a giveaway too
                    "Married to Sharon with 2 kids, Katie and Samuel."

bdodarts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bdodarts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

This scorer/caller/announcer is tilting me

Comment

Good lord...
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

54 darts, havin a laugh

Comment

54 darts, havin a laugh
                            What happened? As usual, the baby occupying the TV so missing most of it again!

Comment

Some of the first round matches will be of a very poor standard.

Averages so far are

Adams 90 - Mitchell 79
                              Meulenkamp 82 - Stone 88
                              O'Shea 88 - West 75
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

What happened? As usual, the baby occupying the TV so missing most of it again!
                                In the 1st leg of the O Shea game it took 54 darts between the 2 of them to win the leg. Both stuck on double 1 for what seemed an age

Comment

Some bollocks there. Roosenbrand has 42, hits 6, missed D18, missed D9 and when he comes back they tell him he has 19 left.

Comment

Fitton, any chance of hitting a double mate

Comment

Fitton you gutless mong. Idiot

Comment

54 darts, havin a laugh
                                        Not a patch on the women's darts, it took Lawman 47 darts earlier to win a leg, unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                          Not a patch on the women's darts, it took Lawman 47 darts earlier to win a leg, unreal.
                                          Been trying to find the women's results. Hope did the other game go?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                            Fitton has no heart, he will get beat by a bum again. Leave him out

Comment

Been trying to find the women's results. Hope did the other game go?
                                              Hedman bt Edwards 2-1
                                              Farlam bt Lawman 2-1

Comment

Why is Chris Mason going mad on twitter? What happened in the BDO tonight?

Comment

lol,watchin the fitton vs green match, you know a guy love his arrows and nickname when both are tatooed on the back or his head

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                    Why is Chris Mason going mad on twitter? What happened in the BDO tonight?
                                                    Martin Adams had the 'expert in the studio' role on ESPN.
                                                    Was very very drunk and suffered from a coherency deficit, sang a bit, spoke in French a bit I think. Nothing too outrageous though from what I saw, mildly amusing. Still more insightful than say Eric Bristow.

Not sure why Mason had a problem with it, possibly some history between the two.

Edit : I also see he seems to think a game was fixed and it cost him £11K.

No 'unusual betting patterns' reported anywhere else though, prob just talking through his pocket. Would feel quite hard done by if I was on any loser today as all the losers had multiple shots at doubles. Mace is paying back a big tax bill + fines and penalties at the moment, £11K would have made good inroads.
                                                    Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 08-01-12, 02:01.

Comment

Great entertainment from the BDO.

Should have gotten Taylor on Sky langered after he busted.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I could stop a Juggernaut. Fitton and Walton both lost

Just need to hope the women's treble comes in so i'm back breakeven and freerolling Winstanley/Hankey/Dekker to win it. Think i'll leave it there for the darts bar laying off a little in the final should any of them make it!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          Martin Adams had the 'expert in the studio' role on ESPN.
                                                          Was very very drunk and suffered from a coherency deficit, sang a bit, spoke in French a bit I think. Nothing too outrageous though from what I saw, mildly amusing. Still more insightful than say Eric Bristow.

Not sure why Mason had a problem with it, possibly some history between the two.

Edit : I also see he seems to think a game was fixed and it cost him £11K.

No 'unusual betting patterns' reported anywhere else though, prob just talking through his pocket. Would feel quite hard done by if I was on any loser today as all the losers had multiple shots at doubles. Mace is paying back a big tax bill + fines and penalties at the moment, £11K would have made good inroads.

So Mace went all in on Fitton!. Was on Fitton myself with white meat and what a deplorable match on the finishing. Id say he would have an axe to grind because as he sees it Wolfie is always wetting his beak and id say Mason would resent that.
                                                          Was on Robson too and forget hypnotism he threw it away as quick as possible, just so disgusted at himself id say he was bulling he didnt have the snooker concede frame button. Terrible so far but equally entertaining.
                                                          This Dekker gives me the creeps.

p.s where did you read,see hear he said it was a fix and the 11k?
                                                          Last edited by rounders123; 08-01-12, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                            So Mace went all in on Fitton!. Was on Fitton myself with white meat and what a deplorable match on the finishing. Id say he would have an axe to grind because as he sees it Wolfie is always wetting his beak and id say Mason would resent that.
                                                            Was on Robson too and forget hypnotism he threw it away as quick as possible, just so disgusted at himself id say he was bulling he didnt have the snooker concede frame button. Terrible so far but equally entertaining.
                                                            This Dekker gives me the creeps.

p.s where did you read,see hear he said it was a fix and the 11k?
                                                            Twas on his twittering page.

The stuff about 11K seems to be gone, but theres a 'stung by a sting' comment still there. Previously there was a 'Hope there is an enquiry into one of the games tonight, cost me 11k' twit up there.

Comment

Twas on his twittering page.

The stuff about 11K seems to be gone, but theres a 'stung by a sting' comment still there. Previously there was a 'Hope there is an enquiry into one of the games tonight, cost me 11k' twit up there.
                                                              Just figured out twitter. Twitter and facebook are kryptonite to me. It always tilted me on the occasions i read twitter that it was only the owner of the twitter that could post stuff so i was saying "Who TF is he replying to!". You click the tweet to see the question!. Ahhhhh yeahhhh get it now!. Still pretty shit, its designed to suit peeps with no imagination to write a blog type portion imo.

Comment

anyone got any links for the darts lads dont have espn

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Just figured out twitter. Twitter and facebook are kryptonite to me. It always tilted me on the occasions i read twitter that it was only the owner of the twitter that could post stuff so i was saying "Who TF is he replying to!". You click the tweet to see the question!. Ahhhhh yeahhhh get it now!. Still pretty shit, its designed to suit peeps with no imagination to write a blog type portion imo.
                                                                  Cheers, didn't actually know myself that you could click on the tweet to see what it was in response to.

Would agree with everything else, twitter seems a total waste of time, its bizarre thats it so popular.

Early start this evening by the way, first match about to go onstage on ESPN.

Comment

Cheers, didn't actually know myself that you could click on the tweet to see what it was in response to.

Would agree with everything else, twitter seems a total waste of time, its bizarre thats it so popular.

Early start this evening by the way, first match about to go onstage on ESPN
                                                                    Didnt know that. Yeah a totally different crowd for the better. I suspect they issue tickets primarily to darts pubs etc to get the real darts fans rather than PDC selling through ticketmaster selling 20+ batches to essex mates on a beano.

Comment

Very impressive darts by Dekker and Kist here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                        Very impressive darts by Dekker and Kist here.
                                                                        Easily the best game to date. Pity one of them has to go out in round 1

Comment

fu dekker accum down on the first hurdle

on a side note cracking game maybe some future pdc stars

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                            fu dekker accum down on the first hurdle

on a side note cracking game maybe some future pdc stars
                                                                            FFS please say you're kidding me that i bricked again with Dekker, jesus. I have the pistol ready......Women's match was on at 5.30 i think, Trina Gulliver result please

Comment

FFS please say you're kidding me that i bricked again with Dekker, jesus. I have the pistol ready......Women's match was on at 5.30 i think, Trina Gulliver result please
                                                                              Gulliver won 2-0 in swift time, and travels on to the second round.

Comment

over 4.5 180s @8/13! lumped on surely hankey will get that on his own.

Comment

yeah dekker went down 3-2, trina won 2-0 in 22 mins

Comment

Ive invested far too heavily for my liking on Ted hankey for the title in hindsight, hopefully get a chance to lay off later in the event

Really fancy a big tournament from Ted though

Comment

Thankfully! Just need Dobromyslova to come through tomorrow night and i'll be semi happy to be freerolling. €40 treble on Fitton/Walton/Dekker and they all lost Would have been a nice accum to be on the other side of it!

Comment

Averaging nearly 97 and losing in the BDO 1st round is ridiculous

Comment

Ive invested far too heavily for my liking on Ted hankey for the title in hindsight, hopefully get a chance to lay off later in the event

Really fancy a big tournament from Ted though
                                                                                          I've backed The Count aswel. My track record tells me you're fucked so. Waites in the 2nd round i think if they go through. Might see if the missus will let me switch over from Dancing on Ice

Comment

Ted is rivalled only by barney for Rolls Royce darts throwing actions

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                              over 4.5 180s @8/13! lumped on surely hankey will get that on his own.
                                                                                              Hes gonna have to this barden guy is woeful.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a tall story to me

Comment

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a tall story to me
                                                                                                  Pathetic

Comment

Ted is rivalled only by barney for Rolls Royce darts throwing actions
                                                                                                    He has 2 throws tho

The throw where he pauses each dart at eye level and throws, and then the smoother version where he just draws it straight back and launches it. But you're right, no smoother action in the game when he's in the zone.

Just switched over and having a little chuckle at the constipated look on your mans face when he's throwing

Comment

Hankey would be awesome in the PDC, he is the ultimate villian

Comment

1 more!!!

Comment

Is this the first year they have breaks during the matches? ESPN dictating i presume. They didn't brek during the games on BBC yesterday afaik so just seems strange that not every game in the 1st round plays out the same way

Comment

Is this the first year they have breaks during the matches? ESPN dictating i presume. They didn't brek during the games on BBC yesterday afaik so just seems strange that not every game in the 1st round plays out the same way

BBC dont do ad breaks

Comment

This is torture

OMFG LADS ONE MORE!
                                                                                                              Last edited by Jaysoose; 08-01-12, 20:41.

Comment

BBC dont do ad breaks
                                                                                                                Yeah i know that. Was wondering if players wanted to head off stage and they switched back to the studio or whatever for 3 minutes

Comment

Nope, they play a straight 5 sets on BBC games, and have a break after the second set on ESPN games.

Its a curious differnce.

Comment

Fastest 160 checkout ive ever seen

Comment

This isn't going as 95% of us would have liked!

Comment

Very angry atm

Comment

Mon hankey don't fcuk up all my 1st round bets

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X