No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2020 Tipping Competition - The Sixth Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Sempo here to avoid jinxatious accusations.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          As in the whole damn thing.
          Getting psyched there Hitch?

Comment

This kinda could be anyones.
            I think I made a pretty large mistake going irish for the day.
            Surely they can't keep winning them all
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jibzzzz makes some serious ground

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 13-03-20, 15:01.

Comment

More Willie waving there today than your average gay sauna on a Friday night

Comment

Golden shower

Comment

Comment

Chris's Dream e/w here but it's the most open GC I can ever remember

Comment

The race was Cheltenham at its finest . Really enjoyed that. The finish had everything.

Comment

Could see Alocon hanging on here rounders-style as everyone else crossbars repeatedly. Points on the board are worth everything.

No bet would actually be a great play for those near the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Could see Alocon hanging on here rounders-style as everyone else crossbars repeatedly. Points on the board are worth everything.

No bet would actually be a great play for those near the top.
                            Not a word of this in bbv please

Comment

GAB spunking off the case loots on the rank outsider.

Can he Nortons Coin a result here?

Comment

Ooooof. Delta Work absolutely smashed the second.

Comment

WHAT A RACE.

Comment

Comment

Favourites winning is always good news when you're in front. Just Arazi and El Shambola making up a few places there.

Comment

Great race. Some day for WPM. Fav in next too...

Comment

Fox trotters

do have to wonder why people are still playing each way but to each their own...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                            Great race. Some day for WPM. Fav in next too...
                                            and none of our players on it....

Comment

it came to pass indeed

Comment

this is going to the wire:

Comment

Possible we only get one over starting stack by the end here which would be shocking all round
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    it came to pass indeed
                                                    feels very like some of my poker tourneys....ladder ladder ladder ladder.....win?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      Possible we only get one over starting stack by the end here which would be shocking all round
                                                      11/20 covered here although that's no guarantee with you lot

Comment

My 2 picks coming in 2nd and 3rd. Standard
                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

Played this arseways. Have to stupidly hope one of mine does not win

Comment

Nobody went for Lisp so he'll do for me here

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                Played this arseways. Have to stupidly hope one of mine does not win
                                                                Short enough now that it can win

Comment

FML
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

He's back at the top.....

Comment

janmaat fucked me there

Comment

Comment

Final fling

Comment

Potential dead heat scenario if The Bosses Oscar wins this

Comment

Playing Pileon to round off a day of awful picks for myself, thankfully to small stakes after yesterday's triumphs

Comment

Potential Winners:

Column of Fire: Dead Parrot
                                                                                Dr Duffy: Sitch
                                                                                Five O'Clock: Alocon
                                                                                Flash The Steel: Hitch
                                                                                Front View: El S (needs a BIG drift)
                                                                                Great White Shark: Murdrum
                                                                                Happygolucky: ionapaul
                                                                                Indefatigable: Dice
                                                                                Ilikedwayurthinkin: Arazi
                                                                                My Sister Sarah: No River
                                                                                The Bosses Oscar: Jibzzzz\nicnic (watch this one carefully)
                                                                                Umbrigado: nicnic

<Anything else> nic

Guaranteed losers:

Flash The Steel: GMoran1
                                                                                Ilikedwayurthinkin: Silver Tiger
                                                                                The Bosses Oscar: Solksjaer
                                                                                Umbrigado: Frossach

Comment

Can I change my to pick to Thomas Macdonagh 😋
                                                                                  I know I can't.
                                                                                  As I'm on the same pick as nicnicnic. Dam it

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Would like to see a bit of a late market plunge on my Brynes thing
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

That was based on odds that might be out of date.
                                                                                          if the Bosses Oscar wins at 12/1....

Comment

Surely count back for 2nd places
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Or go heads up at Dundalk
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Into 10s now no dead heat I don't think.

Escaria Ten wins imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                    Into 10s now no dead heat I don't think.

Escaria Ten wins imo.
                                                                                                    11/1 now for extra sweatage

This is great. My head says nic but my gut says Dead Parrot.

Comment

That is a rough race already

Comment

the Diceman!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Oh.....jesus

Comment

wow wp dice!!!!

Comment

Hahahah class, congrats Dice
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Dice cracks Aces with 72off, all in pre

Comment

The amount of illness there is indescribable.

Parrot would surely have won if not for the fall at the last and then Dice flies up the rail to pip it by a nose!.
                                                                                                                    (beating my horse you fecker, feel like I should fine you my lost winnings )

Comment

Here it is, the final table on the final day or the finest tipping comp ever:

Comment

oh the pain, good man Dice.

Tks to Raoul for running as ever, always adds a good buzz to the week.

Comment

Classic Diceman punt to win it

Wp Dice and Raoul for organising. Always good banter around it. Ship me some Revolut details GAB until I send some dough up to Offaly
                                                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X