No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2020 Tipping Competition - The Sixth Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 12-03-20, 15:10.
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Race 4 picks

Could be some carnage if the fav gets beat here...
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Arazi bags his second winner of the day and is now looking menacing
          Don't think you've given me the points there RD

Comment

If id stuck to minimum stakes id have a good chance at the last longest

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              We all tried in our own special way.
              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              And I don't want to be that guy. But guess The Aul Switheroo is 25 win, given he only has 25 left.
              Of course RD111 would have noticed. I expected to win the first 2 races to have stuff to punt with.

Up to ye Nicnicnic or Arazi to get me out of the hole
              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

ah, yes. Covid in the machinery. Fixed! New Leader!! Drink, feck, arse, girls!!!

Comment

That is a seriously stacked leaderboard. Normally have a frontrunner out on his own by now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                    Of course RD111 would have noticed. I expected to win the first 2 races to have stuff to punt with.

Up to ye Nicnicnic or Arazi to get me out of the hole
                    You're some chancer Switcheroo. Obviously I discounted any chance of you winning and didn't check your bets vs your bank.

Comment

Well, that was a battle of the rags. El Shambles picked up a few places with his EW second.
                      I backed the third e/w at 40s so got briefly excited.

Comment

Picks in the fighting fifth

Comment

Ah shite

Comment

Lets see who can grit this out as well as I did last year. Id go for Solksjaer as hes a plucky old sort who doesnt know when hes beat. nicnicnic cant be ruled out.

Comment

Think you got my score wrong there

Comment

I wrote R7 instead of R5

Comment

Think I'll dutch the rest of the field on PP

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    Think you got my score wrong there
                                    you were 750

20/1 50 EW, returns a net 200 at 1/4 the odds

you're now 950

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                      I wrote R7 instead of R5
                                      cool, fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                        Ah shite
                                        good point, you're minus 250 now
                                        As is luckforsome which gets rid of him

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation
                                          How many bottles deep are you?
                                          not enough

Comment

not enough
                                            Sorry miscalculation myself , was hoping the phantom delete would get through.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              Sorry miscalculation myself , was hoping the phantom delete would get through.
                                              have a leaderboard, GMoran back to the front and lots down to the felt:

Comment

Night mares

Comment

@ionapaul, you managed to have two max bets in the last. I've made them both 25 e/w

and you repeated the trick in Race 7, WTF
                                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 12-03-20, 16:26.

Comment

Can you only do 100 per race? Jaysus I'm way behind the times here! Can you go with 50 W for both instead of the EW?

Comment

Silver Tiger rolls (geddit?) back to the front

Comment

CALL OFF THE FESTIVAL!

Comment

Go on The Silver Tiger!, its a good feeling going into the final day ahead. Youll take that.

Comment

Hitch and Frossach also bounding back into it like the thorough breads they are

Comment

the lucky last

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                Go on The Silver Tiger!, its a good feeling going into the final day ahead. Youll take that.
                                                                Still one to go today!

Although I'll happily take tomorrow being cancelled and take the monkey off GAB
                                                                God knows what his small print is though

Comment

Hitch will have the taste for more after this. You can question his experience but you cant question his talent. Its all set fair as they say for a thrilling final day. But theres still one more race, can someone breakout and put distance into the field.

Comment

If cancelled should definitely be leader after 54 holes wins. Anything less and it might as well be the GAA

Comment

If cancelled should definitely be leader after 54 holes wins. Anything less and it might as well be the GAA
                                                                      can we not have a replay?!

fucking covid is messing with my social life now, and I have to home school kids for next 2 weeks. Gone beyond a joke.

Comment

I've seen no talk of cancelling Gold Cup day anyway, so punt away imo.

Might be the only pleasure left open to us at this stage.

Comment

Sticking with my ingenious Gigginstown plan in the last, Milan Native to do us a favour pls

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                            Can you only do 100 per race? Jaysus I'm way behind the times here! Can you go with 50 W for both instead of the EW?
                                                                            what bit of "all decisions are final" do you not get?

Comment

Sticking with my ingenious Gigginstown plan in the last, Milan Native to do us a favour pls
                                                                              That'll do pig, that'll do

got 14s too

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not sure if SP but on it at 20s anyway

Comment

Hold up.
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Scores on the doors

'Blow it up ref' says nicnic

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                      Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not sure if SP but on it at 20s anyway
                                                                                      Only won at 9s after a decent surge of cash.

Comment

I actually had it at 17s so not surprised it was 9s in the end.

I figured it needed to finish at approx 12s for DP to ship.

They've gone this far, may as well make a complete dog's bollox of the thing and finish it out.

They don't save face by cutting it a day short.

Comment

Looks like GAB will be swerving exotic animals tomorrow.

Comment

good point, you're minus 250 now
                                                                                            As is luckforsome which gets rid of him
                                                                                            I'm not in this comp and I've read the rules and I know you rule with an iron fist but in Luckforsome defence he works for an American investment firm and hes been up the fucking walls all day long with meetings and calls and didnt get a chance to post his picks before getting wedged in work. Dont think anyone would complain if you let him donk off his case loots on the last day and it would show your reasonable side. Regards.

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                I'm not in this comp and I've read the rules and I know you rule with an iron fist but in Luckforsome defence he works for an American investment firm and hes been up the fucking walls all day long with meetings and calls and didnt get a chance to post his picks before getting wedged in work. Dont think anyone would complain if you let him donk off his case loots on the last day and it would show your reasonable side. Regards.
                                                                                                American Investment firms have been feeding on the carcass of this country long enough. RDII is the master and in him we trust.

Comment

Dobby why do you feel the need to comment on absolutely everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                    Dobby why do you feel the need to comment on absolutely everything?
                                                                                                    It's a......... discussion forum. Didnt realise I needed permission or that my posts are being tracked. What else do I comment on that I shoulnt?

Comment

Eddie O'Leary telling TV he thought it would win and that they had a free 7Lbs with Rob James helped.
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                                          American Investment firms have been feeding on the carcass of this country long enough. RDII is the master and in him we trust.
                                                                                                          hmmm, I work for one them meself

Jibzzzz got penalised too for the same thing. It wouldn't be fair to reinstate luckforsome and not him. Didn't see dobby sticking his nose in on his behalf though.

So....let's test your altruism.

If enough people still in contention thank this post, then I will give Jibzzzzz and luckforsome back their cash from today. +250 and +157 respectively.

Comment

hmmm, I work for one them meself

Jibzzzz got penalised too for the same thing. It wouldn't be fair to reinstate luckforsome and not him. Didn't see dobby sticking his nose in on his behalf though.

So....let's test your altruism.

If enough people still in contention thank this post, then I will give Jibzzzzz and luckforsome back their cash from today. +250 and +157 respectively.
                                                                                                            Lol. Was just a piss take but fair play. Didn't know Jibz was gone too but get him in obvs. Top bloke he is

Comment

This is secondary, the time will be spent cheering on DP

Comment

Dobby would be a great fair play man in a traveller fight.

Comment

Dobby would be a great fair play man in a traveller fight.
                                                                                                                  You clearly inspired Frossach there. Check out his R7 pick for tomorrow.

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Warning, contains cry baby badbeat

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      wasn't only bet he fecked for me was worth around a 200k touch for small enough outlay

Comment

Puke. I'd like to think shipping this will easily recoup the 200k in measures of glory.

Comment

Puke. I'd like to think shipping this will easily recoup the 200k in measures of glory.
                                                                                                                          Without doubt.

History has thought me the lob Hail Mary strategy like everyone else on Friday is optimal.

A bit like Kaymer blowing that 10 shot lead 2015 Abu Dhabi. I still haven't recovered from the 2018 offering, when The Situation smashed back to back 33/1 shots to squash my tentative lead and dreams of title defense.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by nicnicnic; 12-03-20, 21:56.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X