Originally posted by Frossach View Post
    Wow nice Ferny Hollow was 80/1 in the morning
    Never 80/1
    12/1 solid all week

Does 4th not get a place in the last?

Mullins/O Brien 2nd or 3rd string always the easiest route to profit at Chelts and Ascot.

final bullet. all i can hope for is a full clip for friday!

I didn't back it. But I put the bet on for someone
            I have picture how do I post it here?
            On phone by the way now.

Originally posted by alocon View Post
              Does 4th not get a place in the last?
              not a handicap but thanks for trying

Bring on moving day

Final bullet

I've nothing running in bumper, that was R6 pick
                        ah yeah, couldn't be arsed editing your mistake

It all checks out, you wagered 400 and lost 400. Nicely done!

The tale of the tape

Champion Chase Day was a day for little men. Like JP McManus and Cheveley Park who hoovered up six races between them, poor feckers were due.

Little men don't come much smaller than Sitch but, much like Tiger Roll, he doesn't let his lack of stature handicap him on the course and he was the big inner on the day as he successfully picked the Mullins nag to beat the other Mullins nag in the Bumper. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Or do they? We'll see if he can take his previous form to a new level over the next two days.

Overnight leader Silver Tiger went up and down in the same spot all day, eventually slipping back into the chasing pack as unheralded newcomer GMoran made a move towards the front. Can this unexposed entire horse from the West (of Dublin) continue to defy the odds tomorrow?

Professional Dub Solksjaer stayed in the game despite his lack of spelling ability. And Hitch proved that an inability to read a racecard need be no handicap.
                          Professional talkers Arazi and GAB didn't make any show all day, apart from of themselves. They might be ones to flog to Macau.

Last year's champion Rounders was inhumanely destroyed, by himself. I like to avoid any suggestion of conflict of interest so ensured that my picks knocked me out of contention.

All to play for tomorrow. I fancy some bollix like Eoghan104 to start making a run at it.

Here's the day on day:

Last edited by Solksjaer!; 11-03-20, 22:06.

Last edited by Frossach; 11-03-20, 22:15.

Do we have rule in place if UK pull plug on the festival before it's over? Should go to leader at point of cancellation imo

I've consulted widely with the management team. Consensus seems to be that I keep the lootz.

If that result applies to GAB's book then I am happy to support that decision.

Ah, Dunguib Samcro

If yesterday was McManus, then today must be O'Leary.

It's just common sense.

I think GAB must be sitting fairly pretty at this stage with no liabilities on two of the front three:

€75 already banked for the Big City Bucko Biffo

I think GAB must be sitting fairly pretty at this stage with no liabilities on two of the front three:

€75 already banked for the Big City Bucko Biffo
                                                    e25 win on Silver Tiger @ 20's. Cash on Friday.
                                                    booked

Last edited by ionapaul; 12-03-20, 11:51.

heh:

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 12-03-20, 09:30.

You're a great man for getting max value out of this comp!

Ha, yeah I like to have an interest everyday. Never going to go for the favourites, I can't win enough taking the same approach as the other lads who knows more. It's all about surviving until Friday and hitting a winner in the bumper!

the bumper was yesterday but I like the plan (seems to be working out better than mine anyway)

Reposted my picks as couldn't edit table correctly
                                                                  Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 12-03-20, 12:15.

Last edited by DeadParrot; 12-03-20, 10:55.

R2 Tout Est Permis 100 W
                                                                        R4 Ronald Pump 100 W
                                                                        R5 Springtown Lake 100 W
                                                                        R6 Emma's Joy 100 W

R2 Tout Est Permis 100 W
                                                                          R4 Ronald Pump 100 W
                                                                          R5 Springtown Lake 100 W
                                                                          R6 Emma's Joy 100 W
                                                                          There's really no excuse for this

Would wish they'd announce whether today is last days or not, would have different strategies for both scenarios.

Gonna spunk everything today now, they *can't* go ahead with this tomorrow surely?!

Yeah....

Kinda fucks everything up for those who were hoarding their bank but I would strongly encourage everyone to max out today's selections.

No announcement yet of course and sure they're all there anyway.

Had no plans on going anywhere near maxing out but...

Sorry I am in Cheltenham so dunno how to do it on phone

Solks coming out of the pack after that:

Race 2 picks

Sticking with my Gigginstown theme for the day and on Royal Thief here.

Tight at the Top

Race 3 picks

We all tried in our own special way.
                                                                                                                      someone will back the winner anyway, 8/8 covered

Arazi bags his second winner of the day and is now looking menacing