Clear All

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
    Wow nice Ferny Hollow was 80/1 in the morning
    Never 80/1
    12/1 solid all week

Comment

Does 4th not get a place in the last?

Comment

Mullins/O Brien 2nd or 3rd string always the easiest route to profit at Chelts and Ascot.
        Profit before people.

Comment

final bullet. all i can hope for is a full clip for friday!

Comment

I didn't back it. But I put the bet on for someone
            I have picture how do I post it here?
            On phone by the way now.

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
              Does 4th not get a place in the last?
              not a handicap but thanks for trying
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                not a handicap but thanks for trying

Bring on moving day

Comment

Comment

Final bullet

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                        I've nothing running in bumper, that was R6 pick
                        ah yeah, couldn't be arsed editing your mistake

It all checks out, you wagered 400 and lost 400. Nicely done!

Comment

The tale of the tape

Champion Chase Day was a day for little men. Like JP McManus and Cheveley Park who hoovered up six races between them, poor feckers were due.

Little men don't come much smaller than Sitch but, much like Tiger Roll, he doesn't let his lack of stature handicap him on the course and he was the big inner on the day as he successfully picked the Mullins nag to beat the other Mullins nag in the Bumper. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Or do they? We'll see if he can take his previous form to a new level over the next two days.

Overnight leader Silver Tiger went up and down in the same spot all day, eventually slipping back into the chasing pack as unheralded newcomer GMoran made a move towards the front. Can this unexposed entire horse from the West (of Dublin) continue to defy the odds tomorrow?

Professional Dub Solksjaer stayed in the game despite his lack of spelling ability. And Hitch proved that an inability to read a racecard need be no handicap.
                          Professional talkers Arazi and GAB didn't make any show all day, apart from of themselves. They might be ones to flog to Macau.

Last year's champion Rounders was inhumanely destroyed, by himself. I like to avoid any suggestion of conflict of interest so ensured that my picks knocked me out of contention.

All to play for tomorrow. I fancy some bollix like Eoghan104 to start making a run at it.

Here's the day on day:

Comment

Last edited by Solksjaer!; 11-03-20, 22:06.

Comment

Last edited by Frossach; 11-03-20, 22:15.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do we have rule in place if UK pull plug on the festival before it's over? Should go to leader at point of cancellation imo

Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Do we have rule in place if UK pull plug on the festival before it's over? Should go to leader at point of cancellation imo
                                        I've consulted widely with the management team. Consensus seems to be that I keep the lootz.

Comment

I've consulted widely with the management team. Consensus seems to be that I keep the lootz.
                                          If that result applies to GAB's book then I am happy to support that decision.

Comment

Comment

Ah, Dunguib Samcro

Comment

If yesterday was McManus, then today must be O'Leary.

It's just common sense.

Comment

I think GAB must be sitting fairly pretty at this stage with no liabilities on two of the front three:

€75 already banked for the Big City Bucko Biffo

Comment

I think GAB must be sitting fairly pretty at this stage with no liabilities on two of the front three:

€75 already banked for the Big City Bucko Biffo
                                                    Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    e25 win on Silver Tiger @ 20's. Cash on Friday.
                                                    Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    booked

Comment

Last edited by ionapaul; 12-03-20, 11:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        heh:

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 12-03-20, 09:30.

Comment

You're a great man for getting max value out of this comp!

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

You're a great man for getting max value out of this comp!
                                                              Ha, yeah I like to have an interest everyday. Never going to go for the favourites, I can't win enough taking the same approach as the other lads who knows more. It's all about surviving until Friday and hitting a winner in the bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                Ha, yeah I like to have an interest everyday. Never going to go for the favourites, I can't win enough taking the same approach as the other lads who knows more. It's all about surviving until Friday and hitting a winner in the bumper!
                                                                the bumper was yesterday but I like the plan (seems to be working out better than mine anyway)

Comment

Reposted my picks as couldn't edit table correctly
                                                                  Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 12-03-20, 12:15.

Comment

Last edited by DeadParrot; 12-03-20, 10:55.
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

R2 Tout Est Permis 100 W
                                                                        R4 Ronald Pump 100 W
                                                                        R5 Springtown Lake 100 W
                                                                        R6 Emma's Joy 100 W

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                          R2 Tout Est Permis 100 W
                                                                          R4 Ronald Pump 100 W
                                                                          R5 Springtown Lake 100 W
                                                                          R6 Emma's Joy 100 W
                                                                          There's really no excuse for this

Comment

Comment

Comment

Would wish they'd announce whether today is last days or not, would have different strategies for both scenarios.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    Would wish they'd announce whether today is last days or not, would have different strategies for both scenarios.
                                                                                    Gonna spunk everything today now, they *can't* go ahead with this tomorrow surely?!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        Gonna spunk everything today now, they *can't* go ahead with this tomorrow surely?!
                                                                                        Yeah....

Kinda fucks everything up for those who were hoarding their bank but I would strongly encourage everyone to max out today's selections.

No announcement yet of course and sure they're all there anyway.

Comment

Comment

Had no plans on going anywhere near maxing out but...

Comment

Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

Sorry I am in Cheltenham so dunno how to do it on phone

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Solks coming out of the pack after that:

Comment

...

Comment

Race 2 picks

Comment

Sticking with my Gigginstown theme for the day and on Royal Thief here.

Comment

Tight at the Top

Comment

Race 3 picks

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      We all tried in our own special way.
                                                                                                                      someone will back the winner anyway, 8/8 covered

Comment

...

Comment

Arazi bags his second winner of the day and is now looking menacing

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X