• Show
Clear All

Will send a few euros tonight
    Sorry about delay

Comment

50 sent, thanks.

Comment

...Wednesday results Saturday Draw...

...Didn't post results from Wednesday, as there isn't much excitement in 0 returns lol... Lotto tickets tonight are online, due to it being horrible outside... Have received money from a few so will do a full sheet update tomorrow or Monday...

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Results from last night...We got 3 numbers and the bonus, so €29 back, which is €1.81 per member... Didn't notice how quick some of the accounts have gone into the red, so will send emails today...
          ...Also, currently I'm doing quick pick every draw...As it seems to be the same members long term, if you would like personalized numbers to make it more enjoyable for you I'm happy to do it... Preferably all pick numbers or all do QP...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
            ...Results from last night...We got 3 numbers and the bonus, so €29 back, which is €1.81 per member... Didn't notice how quick some of the accounts have gone into the red, so will send emails today...

...Also, currently I'm doing quick pick every draw...As it seems to be the same members long term, if you would like personalized numbers to make it more enjoyable for you I'm happy to do it... Preferably all pick numbers or all do QP...
            Get that guy on boards to pick them, he has the inside line on this kind of stuff!

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...Following on from Saturday's above average results, I am confident we will continue tonight... 16 members, €80 and 40 lines as usual... Tickets attached...

Comment

Loaded up another 50 squids there Liam! Good luck us !!!

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Will update tomorrow,,out atm...tickets attached...

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...No idea why my post didn't stick sorry... Please find attached screenshot of tickets for tonights draw... 16 members, €80 and 40 lines as always...
                    ...Updated spreadsheet, so gonna send a couple or emails shortly...

Comment

50 sent.

Comment

50 sent.

Comment

...We've been out done...

Comment

...Returned a grand total of €9 so €0.56 each... Tickets for tonights draw... 16 members €80 40 lines no plus...
                            ...On a side note, won a good prize in a competition yesterday, so am fully expecting a good run of luck...

Comment

... Hi all... For some reason my post didnt actually post last night, just realised now... Please find screenshot of last nights tickets... Have updated spreadsheet up until last night... Couple of people in the negative, so will send on an email today incase they don't see it... Will check results of last nights draw shortly...

Comment

50 more on the frying pan.
                                I'm running good these days so I expect we will win on Sat. Handing in notice Friday .

Comment

50 shipped just now

Comment

... Total blank on Wednesday, 40 lines of pure garbage... Tonight literally can't be worse... 16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus...Tickets attached, and emails sent to some people... Also will send a Facebook message to one guy who has decided to be fussy, hi Andy...

Comment

50 top up just shipped

Comment

50 sent

Comment

50 shipped m8

Comment

...No Wednesday draw...

...Hi guys...Absolutely fecked up tonight, completely forgot about it...I had thought about it earlier on, but slipped my mind that it was tonight...So no tickets bought tonight...I'm probably gonna start buying 2 draws at a time so as to not miss a draw going forward...

Comment

It will be ironic if we win mankinds final lotto draw. Fk you Alanis Morissette

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...you'll notice I bought the tickets on Thursday to avoid missing again!... 16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus... Jackpot is €5 million, not sure how many hand sanitizer that would get you...

Comment

...Saturday results and Wednesday draw...

...Saturday's draw yielded €10, so about €0.63 back PP... Tonight's lotto tickets attached... Tonight's jackpot is 5.2 million, or 30 face marks each...

Comment

...Wednesday results and Saturday draw...

... Lowly return of €6 in Wednesdays draw, would have been 2 daily millions but did it online so cash instead... Tickets attached below for tonight, 16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus... Think I'll have set reminders, working from home for next 2 months so hard to track the days!... Also sent email to a couple of people for balance top ups...

Comment

... Lowly return of €6 in Wednesdays draw, would have been 2 daily millions but did it online so cash instead... Tickets attached below for tonight, 16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus... Think I'll have set reminders, working from home for next 2 months so hard to track the days!... Also sent email to a couple of people for balance top ups...
                                                      Will send a few bob later young man

Comment

Stuck another €50 into the maw there, Liamo. G'luck us!

Comment

...Bought earlier, just sticking up now... Will update sheet tomorrow...I've received money sith thanks from a good few people... €6 million jackpot, woohoo...

...Also, €7 return from Saturday's draw, boohoo...

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Hi guys , been having website issues... Anyway, please find attached tickets for tonights draw, ...Haven't checked Wednesdays yet, will check tomorrow and update with both results...

...Update, there seems to have been an issue with my lotto buying, only the 1st 3 sets of tickets purchased??... So looks like only €60 worth of tickets not €80, will update the sheet to show this...

Comment

...Bit of housework completed... Updated spreadsheet to have results of last Wednesday and Saturday up... Wednesday returned €16 and Saturday gone returned €10, albeit with only €60 worth of tickets...

...tickets for tonight attached...Up to €6.7 million, which would be great to win at this time of the coronavirus, so we could possibly still hire a jet and fly to safety... 16 members , €80 , 40 lines no plus...

...Also sent a pm to 2 people, and will Facebook one guy who prefers to be annoying (hence he is last on the Sheet)...

Comment

...Would help if I attached...

Comment

50 sent

Comment

...small bit late posting, but bought today... 16 members, €80, 40 lines no plus...

...We also got back €18 from Wednesday, will update sheet tomorrow...

Comment

50 sent Liam. Cheers.

Comment

...So fucking close!!!...

...GUYS...Just checked the tickets for Saturday, we absolutely hit the bar!!!...I'm both absolutely disgusted and delighted... We got 5 numbers which is fucking amazing, but poxy number 14 let us down for €6.7 Million ����...
                                                                        ...I've updated the spreadsheet now with our new balances...We will need to decide if we continue with it or not... Please do check and let me know...

...thanks, liam...
                                                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 01-04-20, 11:16.

Comment

...GUYS...Just checked the tickets for Saturday, we absolutely hit the bar!!!...I'm both absolutely disgusted and delighted... We got 5 numbers which is fucking amazing, but poxy number 14 let us down for €6.7 Million ����...
                                                                          ...I've updated the spreadsheet now with our new balances...We will need to decide if we continue with it or not... Please do check and let me know...

...thanks, liam...
                                                                          Just lodged 200 to keep up with payments

Comment

...Well I thought my April fools joke was fucking hilarious!!!... Anyway, Saturday returned a respectable €20, so €1.25 back each... Tickets attached for tonight... I get the feeling a lot less people are doing the lotto, so I'm wondering if it will get to a "must be won" stage in a couple of weeks...

Comment

...Bought online earlier, didn't get a chance to post... Tickets attached...

...Also, complete blank from Wednesday draw...€8million tonight!!!....

Comment

Hi luckforsome, sent on 50 there, thanks.

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...got tickets online well before deadline...Just didn't get a moment to post them up!... tickets attached for tonight... €8 million up top, getting big!!!...

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Hi guys, will update with last results and tonights results tomorrow... Struggled to get onto the site... Tickets attached for tonight...16 members €80 40 lines no plus... €8.8million tonight , getting juicy!!!...

Comment

...Updates...

... Hi all...
                                                                                      ...Sorry about lack of updates, you'd think with the working from home I'd have more time to do this shite...
                                                                                      ...I've attached tickets for tonights draw...
                                                                                      ...Last Saturdays results got back €18 and a €3 daily millions... Tonight's draw got us back a total of €20...
                                                                                      ...I've updated sheet to include tonights results and will send PM to people now...

...Will get back to regular updates from Saturday

Comment

€30 Sent; cheers!

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Tonights tickets...Also it turned out we had 2 different daily millions tickets...Jackpot of 9.2million, getting juicy!!!...16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus...

Comment

50 sent mate

Comment

...Saturday returned €16 and a €3 daily millions...Sadly I was not in Kerry at the time of the winning lotto ticket being purchased... A measly €2milllion tonight...Tickets attached, including today's daily millions ticket...update sheet tomorrow...

Comment

Sent you a small top up this morning young man
                                                                                                Keep up the good work

Comment

€50 sent. Also PM sent. Thanks as ever.

Comment

...Hi guys... Wednesday got back €10... Lotto tickets for tonight attached... I'm gonna be updating spread sheet now once I post this, and will send some emails soon..

Comment

Liam, I must be in the red at this point. Will do a decent top-up on Thursday, 30th April and get myself back into line. Hope that's ok man. As always, thanks for facilitating all of this.

Comment

...Hi guys...So sorry, I 100% forgot about the lotto tonight...Totally forgot it was a Wednesday!!!... Will remove it from the spreadsheet l... Also, we got back €8 and a €3 dailymillions from Saturday's draw...

Comment

Hi Liam, no worries at all. I stuck a big 75 into your account there as I think I was deep in debt! Hope that's ok! Thanks again

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Hi all... Tickets attached for tonights draw... Also the daily millions ticket for tonight that we got back last Saturday... Spreadsheet up todate as well, just one message to be sent on Facebook as he is a fussy fuck...

Comment

...Full set of scrunched paper from Saturday, complete blank... Got the tickets online tonight as was delayed with stupid work... Will update spreadsheet tomorrow as well... 16 people, €80 and 40 lines no plus...

Comment

...Happy Saturday all... We got back a dismal €12 from Wednesday's draw, so €0.75 each... Tickets attached for tonights draw, 16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus... GL us...

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Killing dreams early- we got back €11 from last nights draw...Sadly I was not in clare at the time the winning jackpot ticket was sold...

Comment

Anyone else think we spending a bit too much each week?

Add up to €500 a year

Less tickets each go?

Whole point of a lottery syndicate is cheap lash at lottery unless prize up on the nosebleeds, then you lump on

Happy to drop out if everyone else happy with the current expenditure

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                      Anyone else think we spending a bit too much each week?

Add up to €500 a year

Less tickets each go?

Whole point of a lottery syndicate is cheap lash at lottery unless prize up on the nosebleeds, then you lump on

Happy to drop out if everyone else happy with the current expenditure
                                                                                                                      I tend to agree, I think the original premise was one draw a week, so half the current spend. I also agree though that it makes little sense to miss every sesecond draw when its essentially a rolling pool.

Perhaps the best way to go is as elshambles suggests, half the number of tickets for each draw.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Comment

sent you 50 there for top up

i agree also. half the tix per draw imo

Comment

I think half the tickets in every draw is good but happy with whatever decision.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X