No announcement yet.

GAA Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 5/4 on limerick to win not stealing money with Tipperary down to 14 for the game after the early red.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
      Is 5/4 on limerick to win not stealing money with Tipperary down to 14 for the game after the early red.
      How wrong was I....
      Tipperary in a different class compaired to limerick.

Comment

Antrim over 1.5 goals at 9/4 is a big value bet. Starts in 20 mins, I would have it 6/4 myself. Antrim should win easy enough

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Emptying the clip on Dublin u21 hurlers -6 .

Comment

Donegal are available at 2/1 to beat Tyrone next weekend, I doubt there will be more than a point or 2 in this match. Was surprised to see Tyrone as such favourites with the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
              Donegal are available at 2/1 to beat Tyrone next weekend, I doubt there will be more than a point or 2 in this match. Was surprised to see Tyrone as such favourites with the bookies.
              Agree with this...

Also Clare hurlers -2 8/11 (Boyles) is the bet of the weekend.
              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Carlow +15 at 8/11 against Cavan is surly a decent bet? Cavan a small bit overrated imo
                https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                  Carlow +15 at 8/11 against Cavan is surly a decent bet? Cavan a small bit overrated imo
                  Cavan are capable of racking up big scores & the management has rang quite a few changes from the Tyrone game.
                  15 points is a big handicap but I wouldn't be surprised if they win by 20+
                  "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Anything to add some interest to the football today? Shite weather all over? Understand worth a backing?

Mr tightlips?

Comment

I'm on derry meath btts and Longford under 14.5. All the best lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post

Prices really don't last when posted on Twitter.

Under 14.5 at 4/5 is now under 13.5 @8/11

And both teams to score 6/5 is evens.

Anyway doubled the above to follow.

Also backed over 2.5 Meath Derry game @6/4.

Comment

Derry left it late, but nice shout.

Comment

What sort of price would Fermanagh HT, Mayo FT have been pre kick off.
                            Would bookies change their prices in the few minutes between the coin toss and the start of the game. Is there a betting opportunity on a really breezy day like today?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Would bookies change their prices in the few minutes between the coin toss and the start of the game. Is there a betting opportunity on a really breezy day like today?
                              Carlow/Cavan is 11/1 and Longford/Monaghan 6/1 with PP later for a comparison

Comment

Ah yeah that's an old one. Good chance you would catch the english bookies with it but generally the Irish ones will adjust after the toss.

Comment

Anyone got a link for Clare v Limerick match?

Comment

Fair play to Longford, they should apply to move to the Ulster Championship with their record.
                                    Last edited by mcnugget; 09-07-16, 19:12.

Comment

Getting behind the boys tomorrow. Waterford to win 13/8, -1 @ 2/1 and -3 @10/3 all backed.

Gonna be an absolute cunt getting home from limerick but am confident it will be a happy car

Comment

Where do Paddy Power take their man of the match from for hurling?
                                        Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 10-07-16, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                          Where do Paddy Power take their man of the match for hurling?
                                          Local pub and get him a few pints and a ham sambo

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                            Local pub and get him a few pints and a ham sambo
                                            Nothing wrong with that!
                                            "From" edited in.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Getting behind the boys tomorrow. Waterford to win 13/8, -1 @ 2/1 and -3 @10/3 all backed.

Gonna be an absolute cunt getting home from limerick but am confident it will be a happy car
                                              Amazed at the confidence about Waterford, every single pundit I've seen has gone for Waterford, can't see it myself, unless the rumours about Callanan are true.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                Where do Paddy Power take their man of the match from for hurling?
                                                RTE

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                  Amazed at the confidence about Waterford, every single pundit I've seen has gone for Waterford, can't see it myself, unless the rumours about Callanan are true.
                                                  What rumours??

Comment

Injured hasn't trained in 3 week

Comment

Anyone else think the Sligo price is a bit generous?

Comment

Surprised to see Donegal available at 21/10 v Tyrone, thought it would be closer to a flip and the prices would probably have been reversed 12 months ago.
                                                        Market seems to be assuming that Tyrone are more than ready to step up into company with the Big 3 of this decade.

Comment

Surprised to see Donegal available at 21/10 v Tyrone, thought it would be closer to a flip and the prices would probably have been reversed 12 months ago.
                                                          Market seems to be assuming that Tyrone are more than ready to step up into company with the Big 3 of this decade.
                                                          I think they are ready TBH and think they could win by 5 or 6. They were caught cold by cavan the first day leaking 3 goals and will have learned a lot from it. I'll be looking at Tyrone minus 3

Comment

The Heath to beat Portlaoise is supposed to be worth a small bet. It is apparently seen as close to 50/50. The Heath are currently 7/2.
                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                              The Heath to beat Portlaoise is supposed to be worth a small bet. It is apparently seen as close to 50/50. The Heath are currently 7/2.
                                                              I think you are wrong here portlaoise are going for ten in a row this year and tbh I'd have them a good 5-6 pts better than the Heath.

Comment

First time poster, long time lurker...

The 10/11 about Dublin (-4) with SJ looks very appealing.

Comment

On Donegal today. 11/2 too big a price to pass up and I think they're the only ones that could rattle the Dubs. On Tyrone -2 @5/4 is printing money.

Comment

Tyrone -4 and dubs -5 double. McManamon FGS. Heading up to it so hoping for two cracking games.

Tyrone for Sam
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Dubs Tyrone double is evs in pp shops

Comment

Like the fact that the bookies are taking on Tyrone.

Comment

Donegal +4.5 @1.85 with a man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Casey View Post
                                                                            First time poster, long time lurker...

The 10/11 about Dublin (-4) with SJ looks very appealing.
                                                                            Absolutely haunted.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                              Like the fact that the bookies are taking on Tyrone.
                                                                              Yep

Comment

From a work colleague who's a player.

Kildare intermediate - Suncroft vs Straffan.

Suncroft 11/2.

"We are very confident we will win, we are unbeaten all year, genuinly cant understand why we are so long. Fionns dowling is on fire"

Meh worth a score.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jibzzzz;989047]From a work colleague who's a player.

Kildare intermediate - Suncroft vs Straffan.

Suncroft 11/2.

"We are very confident we will win, we are unbeaten all year, genuinly cant understand why we are so long. Fionns dowling is on fire"

Meh worth a score.[/QUOTEMates younger bro is on the Suncroft team, chatting to him last night, he thinks the price is big on them too but still thinks they'll need a very big performance to beat them but appears to be value at the price

Comment

Good first half, 6-2 Suncroft.

Anyone on, KFM on Twitter for updates.

Comment

Wow that turned out easy.

1-13 to 8 points.

Eclipse betting were offering 8/1 vs 1/12.

Scenes.

Ty Suncroft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                        Wow that turned out easy.

1-13 to 8 points.

Eclipse betting were offering 8/1 vs 1/12.

Scenes.

Ty Suncroft.
                                                                                        Thanks Jibzzzz, had a few quid on it

Comment

Good word for Glen Maghera in derry. Bit of money for them already into 8/11 from 10/11 earlier in the week. Dungiven have had a nightmare season with in fighting at the club. Glen have a serious amount of talented youth players who won four ulster minor club championships in a a row. They have also won the last 2 ulster u21 championships. Expecting a big year from them

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Galway U21's look good value @ 17/10 with pp, Dubs up by 4 but playing with a gale behind them.

Comment

Good word for Glen Maghera in derry. Bit of money for them already into 8/11 from 10/11 earlier in the week. Dungiven have had a nightmare season with in fighting at the club. Glen have a serious amount of talented youth players who won four ulster minor club championships in a a row. They have also won the last 2 ulster u21 championships. Expecting a big year from them

Comes in with minimum fuss. On mayo over 1.5 goals tomorrow at 11/10. Gl

Comment

Comes in with minimum fuss. On mayo over 1.5 goals tomorrow at 11/10. Gl

Seen your tweet, big on.

Mayo 4 Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                  Seen your tweet, big on.

Mayo 4 Sam.
                                                                                                  Won't be winning Sam anytime soon with performances like that!

Comment

I reckon there has to be some value in the All star awards market on PP. Given Waterford's all Ireland semi final appearance, along with a Munster and league final appearance they can probably expect to get 2 awards with an outside chance of 3. Even more so considering the 2 games against KK and how they will stay in the memory come award time.

Austin Gleeson is a shoe in of course. But the second has the value, this is a market where the likely lads in almost every position are evs or odds on. After gleeson the next shortest Waterford player is Connors at 4/1. Then its Paudie mahony 15/2, Jamie Barron, Kevin Moran and tadgg De burca 10/1.

I reckon the value is in the 2 midfield lads Barron and Moran. Barron was excellent in both KK games and Moran has picked up a few man of the match awards. The midfield was praised by pundits in both KK games but particularly the first.

Comment

Kildress at 21/10 are an utterly insane price in the tyrone championship. Price wont last very long. Huge bet for me gl

Comment

Kerry to score a penalty 11/2 , I reckon the ref and umpires will be keeping a very close eye on whoever is marking Donaghy after last years final.. Dubs still win by 6-8

Comment

Kildress at 21/10 are an utterly insane price in the tyrone championship. Price wont last very long. Huge bet for me gl

Yeeeeo

Comment

Am i mad in thinking that tipp are a very attractive price at 11//10?

Comment

I was gonna ask you that but I've been waiting for you to post first.

Where's my straight jacket gone.....

Comment

PP have a special that covers the draw, or either side to win by 1-4 points at evs that I really like.

Thought Tipp were poor enough for large parts of the semi final

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  PP have a special that covers the draw, or either side to win by 1-4 points at evs that I really like.

Thought Tipp were poor enough for large parts of the semi final
                                                                                                                  Love this bet, done it a few times in Waterford games this year. Only 4/5 now but I really can't see either team winning by more than 5.
                                                                                                                  Coral are also 12/1 on the draw with everyone else at 8's

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                                                                                                                    Love this bet, done it a few times in Waterford games this year. Only 4/5 now but I really can't see either team winning by more than 5.
                                                                                                                    Have to say i love this bet. Doing a wee preview for the final and was going to tip tipperary but this is much more attractive. Hope you dont mind

Comment

It's an enhanced special, hard to find on the mobile app, but on desktop version of the site go to 'GAA Sports Specials > GAA Specials' and you'll find it there.

Evens is a very nice price.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Justin Casey; 03-09-16, 10:02. Reason: FMP

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Casey View Post
                                                                                                                        It's an enhanced special, hard to find on the mobile app, but on desktop version of the site go to 'GAA Sports Specials > GAA Specials' and you'll find it there.

Evens is a very nice price.
                                                                                                                        Cheers for that - just saw it now. Only let me have a ton as a max bet but really good price

Comment

Cheers for that - just saw it now. Only let me have a ton as a max bet but really good price
                                                                                                                          anyone have a link i cant seem to get it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X