• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some bucking sweat there

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gent

Comment

Derry hurlers look to be a cracking bet at 5/2 tomorrow. Carlow seem to be a mess atm and although derry lost their two opening games narrowly it was against the two best sides in league.

Comment

A Kilkenny and Galway double Sunday in the hurling is just over evs (PP). However KK to top 1A is 9/4, which is effectively the same outcome.

Galway looking to avoid a relegation play off and against a Waterford team with a lot of changes who are already through to the QF. kk and Dublin both through but KK at home there

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            A Kilkenny and Galway double Sunday in the hurling is just over evs (PP). However KK to top 1A is 9/4, which is effectively the same outcome.

Galway looking to avoid a relegation play off and against a Waterford team with a lot of changes who are already through to the QF. kk and Dublin both through but KK at home there
            5/4 with PP? Is the 9/4 gone already?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
              5/4 with PP? Is the 9/4 gone already?
              Disappeared fast. Still 5/2 on Boyles thougj

Comment

Those prices are to win the overall league not just 1A.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                  Those prices are to win the overall league not just 1A.
                  Incorrect. There are different markets for hurling league division 1 (overall) and 1A

Comment

Incorrect. There are different markets for hurling league division 1 (overall) and 1A
                    Yes I see that but the biggest price on KK to win 1A is 5/4? Maybe they made a mistake and took it down??

Comment

Yes I see that but the biggest price on KK to win 1A is 5/4? Maybe they made a mistake and took it down??
                      It was 5/2 yesterday when posted

Comment

It was 5/2 yesterday when posted
                        They're only 13/8 to win Division 1 outright now, they won't pay out I'd imagine, will claim it was a clear error.

Great price and hope you get paid, although I also hope that someone other than KK win the league ☺

Comment

They're only 13/8 to win Division 1 outright now, they won't pay out I'd imagine, will claim it was a clear error.

Great price and hope you get paid, although I also hope that someone other than KK win the league ☺
                          No error. Waterford were clear favs for the division until team was announced Fri night. Boyles were slower at changing prices than PP but it was the same for both of them.

Far from certain of course that KK and Galway win today, but not a palp here.

Comment

Forgot the bonus of KK win and draw in Waterford game would be enough for KK to top 1A. Bets a good un

Comment

Great spot thanks Kev

Comment

Looks like being poor conditions in Croke Park. Roscommon under 15.5 5/6 .

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                  Looks like being poor conditions in Croke Park. Roscommon under 15.5 5/6 .
                                  Name change to the weather man.
                                  Lovely looking day sunny bit breezy.
                                  The weather coming up from munster has escaped dublin so far.
                                  Bet looks golded regardless Roscommon very poor.
                                  Last edited by Guest; 10-04-16, 13:35.

Comment

Nice to see that Bet 365 have upped their game In regards to in-play betting on GAA. Over 40 markets for the kerry game here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      Name change to the weather man.
                                      Lovely looking day sunny bit breezy.
                                      The weather coming up from munster has escaped dublin so far.
                                      Yeah was lashing in Laois earlier and looked to be heading that way, wind seems to be a bit of a factor though, happy enough with the bet so far.

Comment

Dodgy now, should have just backed Kerry -4.

Comment

Dodgy now, should have just backed Kerry -4.
                                          roscommon taking points when 11 points behind does not help.

Comment

How did that bet get over the line!! Rossies shocking. WP horatio

Comment

On both teams to score a goal and Dubs -3 @ 10/3. Dub v Mayo U21 semi

Comment

Like the look of monaghan over 13.5 points at 4/5 with powers myself. Sceptical about how good this cork team are. one thing for sure is that monaghan will be very up for this and are extremely battle hardened.

Comment

On both teams to score a goal and Dubs -3 @ 10/3. Dub v Mayo U21 semi
                                                  Dubs be lucky to score a point at this rate. Mayo supremacy at the moment , 7 up

Comment

Dubs be lucky to score a point at this rate. Mayo supremacy at the moment , 7 up
                                                    Dublin forward line looks like they've been drained of any sort of confidence. Have this over 28.5 points so i hope they sort themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                      Dublin forward line looks like they've been drained of any sort of confidence. Have this over 28.5 points so i hope they sort themselves out.

Missed a few handy points early and are over playing it in attack

Comment

Antrim minors are worth a substantial bet when a handicap appears for them closer to the game. Currently 1/2 with boyles. I would rate them at about 1/5.

Comment

Antrim minors -2 points at even money with powers. Biggest bet of the year. One time!

Comment

Antrim minors -2 points at even money with powers. Biggest bet of the year. One time!

Can't find a market online

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                              Can't find a market online

Comment

this is how I feel

Comment

Fair play Johnny were 9 up at one stage in 2nd half. Ent to boyles they told me handicap was gone as someone tried to have a lump on it. Need be smarter get walking shoes on and do a few shops smaller bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                    Fair play Johnny were 9 up at one stage in 2nd half. Ent to boyles they told me handicap was gone as someone tried to have a lump on it. Need be smarter get walking shoes on and do a few shops smaller bets.
                                                                    Only way to do it unfortunately. I hope the GAA don't get their way and ban betting on underage games, as they are often the best games to find serious value imo.

Comment

Tipp intermediates @13/8 with PP is massive, it seems to be based on Tipp's poor record
                                                                      at this grade over the last 5 years, but they have changed their selection process this year and the team named is exceptionally strong for intermediate, its made up of a large number of this years U21 team plus the likes of Liam McGrath and Conor Kenny. I make them a 1/2 shot.

Comment

Tipp 4 pts up at half time and are now 1/3 in running

Comment

Tipp 4 pts up at half time and are now 1/3 in running
                                                                          1-14 to 1-9 now. Cork goal is only recent. Tipp 1/7

Comment

1-14 to 1-9 now. Cork goal is only recent. Tipp 1/7
                                                                            Hopefully they will see this out. Is this a 60 or 70 minute game at intermediate?

Comment

Tipp intermediates @13/8 with PP is massive, it seems to be based on Tipp's poor record
                                                                              at this grade over the last 5 years, but they have changed their selection process this year and the team named is exceptionally strong for intermediate, its made up of a large number of this years U21 team plus the likes of Liam McGrath and Conor Kenny. I make them a 1/2 shot.
                                                                              3.16 to 1.13 now great shout mate. Thanks

Comment

11 pt win for Tipp 😊😊 hope a few got on, also if you can find a friendly bookie to give you a quote for the AI this is a very good team and will take beating.

Comment

11 pt win for Tipp 😊😊 hope a few got on, also if you can find a friendly bookie to give you a quote for the AI this is a very good team and will take beating.
                                                                                  Thanks for the tipp! Emptied what was left in the PP a/c. Only €12 on but a win is a win.

Comment

Great shout, cheers

Comment

Celbridge look like a great bet today v athy in the 1st Rd of the Kildare championship at 4/5. Athy missing both Niall kelly and Kevin feely who would be their 2 best players feely being very dominant in midfield and kelly well able to rack up a few points I've no doubt that if both were fit athy would be at least 1/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                        Celbridge look like a great bet today v athy in the 1st Rd of the Kildare championship at 4/5. Athy missing both Niall kelly and Kevin feely who would be their 2 best players feely being very dominant in midfield and kelly well able to rack up a few points I've no doubt that if both were fit athy would be at least 1/2.
                                                                                        5/4 with Stan James

Comment

Disagree think athy still far too strong.

Castle Dermot the value today v maynooth.

Large bet on castledermot and small double with athy.

Epic fail, on to the next one.
                                                                                          Last edited by Jibzzzz; 29-05-16, 16:07.

Comment

Fairly convincing in the end pity powers wouldn't take much.

Comment

Only way to do it unfortunately. I hope the GAA don't get their way and ban betting on underage games, as they are often the best games to find serious value imo.

Sunday times reporting this morning that PP and Boyles will no longer have markets on minor games

Comment

Sunday times reporting this morning that PP and Boyles will no longer have markets on minor games
                                                                                                The media have really latched on to gambling in the GAA and are pushing it very hard. I can't see how banning betting on minor games is going to solve anything.

Comment

The media have really latched on to gambling in the GAA and are pushing it very hard. I can't see how banning betting on minor games is going to solve anything.

I agree.

Just ban online betting and phone/text betting.

Comment

Mayo hurlers will get the job done against a massively depleted derry team on a serious losing streak. They have been steamrolled into 8/15 from 4/5 this morning. Still available at 8/11

Comment

I see the lads are out again this weekend. Will they do it again?

Some tasty tasty bets to looks forward to this weekend.

Comment

Funny enough I was just talking to the Offaly senior manager who is a club mate and they played both teams the last two weeks and he reckons that Limerick are a serious outfit 9 of last year's U21 team playing

Comment

Derry/louth over 2.5 goals at 11/8 looks to be a serious bet for many reasons. Derrys goal scoring and conceeding record is up there with the best and worst In Ireland and louths stats are similar. Louth have a 6 day turnover from their loss last weekend and derry have a 19 year goalie making his debut today. I'm expecting a festival of mistakes.

Comment

Derry/louth over 2.5 goals at 11/8 looks to be a serious bet for many reasons. Derrys goal scoring and conceeding record is up there with the best and worst In Ireland and louths stats are similar. Louth have a 6 day turnover from their loss last weekend and derry have a 19 year goalie making his debut today. I'm expecting a festival of mistakes.

Got there in the end, nice shout again.

Comment

This you??

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                Yea that's me alright. There's a twitter link in that article if use are looking to follow my bets. Won 16/18 bets so far this season. That was a sweet bet to land there.

Comment

Ah so you are the GAAmbler on Twitter?

All makes sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                    Ah so you are the GAAmbler on Twitter?

All makes sense now.
                                                                                                                    Well it's me an a couple of mates, started it for a bit of craic but we've managed to do well out of it. FWIW we have seanie Johnston under 4.5 points tomorrow.

Comment

Well it's me an a couple of mates, started it for a bit of craic but we've managed to do well out of it. FWIW we have seanie Johnston under 4.5 points tomorrow.

What's the thinking behind that? Didn't he bang over 7/8 last time out?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                        What's the thinking behind that? Didn't he bang over 7/8 last time out?
                                                                                                                        He certainly did. But that was against an armagh defence who are clueless, showcased again today against laois. This has inflated his points total this time around. Against Tyrone in the league final he kicked 0.1 from a free. He is being marked by imo the best corner back in Ireland in the form of Fergus McCarron. Tyrones defence will not be giving away silly frees either.

If you think he will hit that your better backing him for MOM. Only 2 players have hit 5 against Tyrone this year.

Last edited by Johnny Tightlips; 18-06-16, 18:57.

Comment

Sound for that. I'm always glad to hear opinions from those who know their stuff and who are in good form. Will have a nibble off it for interest so.

Just read the article. Your Galway bet got there too. WP
                                                                                                                          Last edited by dobby; 18-06-16, 21:06.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X