X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow start to the year.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

On tyrone 1/12, mayo 4/9 and donegal 4/7 today. Looking at the team news especially from donegal and mayo they should have to much for their opponents, And tyrone just dont lose to teams like antrim in the mc kenna cup.

Eamon mc gee will eat sean quigley. On average he acccounts for 50% of fermanaghs scores. When he doesnt play well fermanagh dont win. Mayo have near enough their chanpionship defence and midfield playing, as well as a juicy full forward line, coupled with the fact they are at home and roscommon arent going well (beat by nuig). Sorry i havent been able to post any of my other bets thus far.

Comment

Waterford beat cork to make McGrath cup final. Lol

Comment

Jesus that was a terrible mayo performance. Their team was riduclously strong. Had them as my bankers. Armagh/tyrone will be a quality semi-final on wednesday, id say there will be well over 10000 at it

Comment

Anyone getting involved this weekend with the start of the national league? On first glance i strongly fancy donegal to make a winning start v derry at home 1/2,others that i like are Fermanagh 1/2 and kildare 8/15

Comment

Fermanagh/louth under 30.5 points @10/11

Comment

Cork minus 2 versus Kilkenny a good price 5/6 imho, Kilkenny team is ok but reports around the county is they haven't done much hurling (more fitness) and missed the Walsh cup games too, cork have a strong team out and playing this at home will drive them on too..
                Also like bennetsbridge -3 at evens in the junior all Ireland final against a good fullen Gaels. Their the best junior winners in years to come out of Kilkenny and id be very surprised if croker doesn't suit them and they don't win by five plus points
                https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Couldn't get a chance to post this, crazy busy in work.

Brosna, Ardfert double in the All Ireland finals today. And them with Stacks in a treble tomorrow.

Almost half time in Brosna game and they're up by 4 points I think. Stacks would be the worry imo. The other two teams should be much better than their opponents

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                    Couldn't get a chance to post this, crazy busy in work.

Brosna, Ardfert double in the All Ireland finals today. And them with Stacks in a treble tomorrow.

Almost half time in Brosna game and they're up by 4 points I think. Stacks would be the worry imo. The other two teams should be much better than their opponents
                    Can't fancy Stacks based on what I have seen so far. Should have been beaten in Mun final but for mental stuff from opp (passing ball across goal etc). I only saw highlights of Ulster team but think they'll be too good.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                      Can't fancy Stacks based on what I have seen so far. Should have been beaten in Mun final but for mental stuff from opp (passing ball across goal etc). I only saw highlights of Ulster team but think they'll be too good.
                      Yeah that's why I put the double on Brosna and Ardfert. Both very strong for that level. Brosna won 8-5 and Ardfert up by 6pts now.

Stacks was more of an interest bet tbh. Hate the cunts

Comment

Not an expert on hurling but i fancy laois to beat offaly tonight. Apparently of the offaly team that played laois last year in the league only three are starting tonight. What is that about?

Comment

Rule one dont back against kilkenny snd two cork are scandalous

Comment

Laois +7 6/5 and Galway +2 11/10 both look good to me this weekend (b365). Also taking Galway 2/1 to beat a woeful looking tipp side

Comment

I managed to get on Limerick vs Wexford @ 6/4 with 365 before they realised they made the blunder of entering the football odds for the same teams.

The blunder is rectified so can I assume that 20 hours later the bet will stand?

Do we fancy Limerick to beat them or is a 50 cashout a good call?
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                I managed to get on Limerick vs Wexford @ 6/4 with 365 before they realised they made the blunder of entering the football odds for the same teams.

The blunder is rectified so can I assume that 20 hours later the bet will stand?

Do we fancy Limerick to beat them or is a 50 cashout a good call?
                                LOL. This will be a palpable error, no? In which case they can rightly void the bet. Personally, I'd prefer be straight up and fair with Bet365. They've been the best bookie by far in terms of taking action off me when I was getting some very hot tips as well as being on a good run on my own mug bets. That said others may have had a bad experience with them. Generally though I think it's best to play fair. Getting on something because of a palpable error would not be something I'd feel good about. Much prefer spotting a poor odds calculation or say a value angle or a good tip and sow it into them that way . Each to their own I suppose.

Comment

Putting a 365 account in jeopardy over a chance of gaining ~€60 in equity (i.e. it won't be palped) is short sighted in the extreme.

Comment

I don't really bet enough to care about putting a 365 account in jeopardy. They dont look like they restricted the account any bit at all due to the bet. This is a new account aswell so not like they have a history on me been a huge loser.
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Is jonnhy tightlips gone tightlipped? Anyone any thoughts on GAA later/tomorrow.
                                      Was hoping these league games would present a few decent betting opportunities but surprisingly quiet here on that front. Not clued in enough of late to have huge confidence in any picks myself but to satisfy my craving for an interest I doing the following.

Kildare -1 away to Cavan 2/1 boyles

Dublin and Armagh double with Boyles (4/5)

Comment

On cork big time tomorrow lads. My sources tell me that sean cavanagh isnt playing. That is a massive blow to a tyrone team already missing their best man marker in cathal mc carron. They could really be doing with him considering the form colm o neill is in. Cork seem to be coming into a decent bit of scoring form, and with tyrone missing their star player and consistent point scorer coupled with tyrones poor home form, 11/8 is absoluetly monstrous imho.

Comment

Anybody have any other fancies themselves?

Comment

And It lands even with sean cavanagh playing to his selfish best 😊😊

Comment

Do we like Slaughtneil at the prices. 7/2 I m hearing is too big. What think ye?

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                                Do we like Slaughtneil at the prices. 7/2 I m hearing is too big. What think ye?
                                                4/1 now on PP. And corofin 1/4. Anything can happen on one day but I wouldn't be crazy about Slaughtneil. They barely got over a poor Stacks side and didn't look great in that game. Although that's all I've seen of them all year.

Corofin had a pile of players on the Medtronic Galway team that lost the inter firm final to Liebherr Killarney a few weeks ago. Liebherr definitely have a decent squad with a few Crokes players and some other division 1 teams but Medtronic were favourites and you'd wonder how that might affect their preparation.

Also the bookies rarely get it that wrong. Compared to the hurling where the prices are 4/9 andd 9/4. The bookies obviously only see one winner in the football.

Comment

Lol corofin had like 4/5 of there intermediate team on the medtronic side, don't read anything into that game

Best squad and team iv ever witnessed and I'm from corofin, pace, strength, scoring ability and a super right defence, I'm backing the -3 heavy and over 1-5 gls by corofin!!

Comment

Originally posted by fumyname View Post
                                                    Lol corofin had like 4/5 of there intermediate team on the medtronic side, don't read anything into that game

Best squad and team iv ever witnessed and I'm from corofin, pace, strength, scoring ability and a super right defence, I'm backing the -3 heavy and over 1-5 gls by corofin!!
                                                    But you are from Corofin...do you think you might be biased?

Comment

Michael Foley wrote a nice piece in the Sunday Times tipping Slaughtneil. His basic argument is that if Corofin reach the heights that they did against Vincents they'll be unstoppable but he sees Slaughtneil tying their forwards up. Don't forget that Slaughtneil came though in Derry and then Ulster and will be battle hardened. 7/2, 4/1 is massive I think, even though Corofin are worthy favourites.
                                                      Just had a look at PP and the handicap is Slaughtneill evs +4. That appeals.
                                                      Last edited by Lplate; 16-03-15, 17:52.

Comment

Believe or not i was playing in the ulster club final against slaugtneil and ive played aginst corofin before. Both quality sides with massively contrasting styles, but imo corofin are easily the best club side in ireland. They have the best mix of talent pace and strength ive ever seen in my time, and croke park will suit them down to the ground. Slaugtneil have massive heart and are severely orgainsed with a quality midfield. Corofin have massively under achived on the all ireland club stage over the last 5 years, and for this reason i think their equal motivation and desire with slaugtneil will see them come out on top. I would highly advocate corofin over 1.5 goals

Comment

Awful hammering here for Kilmallock. It's like men against boys. Hopefully the football is a bit closer.

Comment

But you are from Corofin...do you think you might be biased?
                                                            Yes, and I was involved with the panel when we got beaten in 09/10 seasons, I know what I'm talking about

Anyways doesn't matter, of to enjoy the celebrations!! #Corofinabu

Comment

Originally posted by fumyname View Post
                                                              Yes, and I was involved with the panel when we got beaten in 09/10 seasons, I know what I'm talking about

Anyways doesn't matter, of to enjoy the celebrations!! #Corofinabu
                                                              Well done. I went with Corofin -2 in running when a point down after 10 mins on totally biased opinion that turned out to have substance. Thank you.

Comment

Dublin @ evens vs Limerick represent a small little bit of value to anyone?
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

PP have Clare @10s for Munster. The other bookies are quoting around 9/2 with Boyles moving to 7s today. This is a huge difference in this type of market.

I know Clare are in terrible form but still it is a serious difference of opinion. Im not really jumping at the bet by any means but it is still a pretty talented bunch of hurlers.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    PP have Clare @10s for Munster. The other bookies are quoting around 9/2 with Boyles moving to 7s today. This is a huge difference in this type of market.

I know Clare are in terrible form but still it is a serious difference of opinion. Im not really jumping at the bet by any means but it is still a pretty talented bunch of hurlers.
                                                                    They're 15/2 on PP. Longest odds is on Waterford at 8-1. edit : They have clare @ 9-1 to win the all-ireland

Last edited by BobSloane; 28-03-15, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                      They're 15/2 on PP. Longest odds is on Waterford at 8-1. edit : They have clare @ 9-1 to win the all-ireland

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sp...grp_ids=522928
                                                                      They were 10/1 when I seen it as I happened to be in a shop on the day and also I checked when I got home to ensure the price I seen was correct.

I was reading up a bit about the Tipp U21s tonight with the game against Dublin on the horizon. The following was what I read about Steven O'Brien the Tipp midfielder.

He has a full set of Munster and All-Ireland Minor titles in both codes, a Munster U-21 football, a Sigerson winner's medal with DCU, an All-Ireland Senior A Colleges title with Nenagh CBS, a County Intermediate title with the club, and probably a host of others I can't think of.
                                                                      The crazy thing is his club does not even have a football team at adult level. I cant imagine this is the case in many other counties. I would imagine Dublin will have a little more fire power on Saturday but this set of players are not accustomed to losing.
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Well done waterford

Comment

Laois -5 at 4/5 v Carlow. The home team are missing arguably there best 3 players. Laois are at full strength and I expect them to be winning very comfortably

Comment

Lad donegal minors ht/ft is 11/8 with boylesports. Im from tyrone and this is probably the worst tyrone minor team of a generation. Donegal on the other hand are meanta be the real deal. Max bet here. In shock of how big a price that is. Also conor mc aliskey to score over 1.5 points in the seniors. Squad source tells me that he has taken over the free taking on the right hand side from cavanagh. Hes usually good for a couple of points from play as well. Again 6/4 is a mega price. Guna do those bets as a roll over double.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                              Lad donegal minors ht/ft is 11/8 with boylesports. Im from tyrone and this is probably the worst tyrone minor team of a generation. Donegal on the other hand are meanta be the real deal. Max bet here. In shock of how big a price that is. Also conor mc aliskey to score over 1.5 points in the seniors. Squad source tells me that he has taken over the free taking on the right hand side from cavanagh. Hes usually good for a couple of points from play as well. Again 6/4 is a mega price. Guna do those bets as a roll over double.
                                                                              Gone into 2/3 now which is lol bad when they are 4/9 outright. Have put some on at 10/11 on pp and the over 1.5 points(6/4). I like following people , gl
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                                Minors HT/FT
                                                                                Donegal 1-5 : 0-8 Tyrone
                                                                                Donegal 1-11 : 0-8 Tyrone
                                                                                DAMN!! Guessing tyrone had the wind behind them 1st half, sigh!!
                                                                                Conor got over 1.5 points though so I hope ya got on that.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Dublin -1 @ 6/5 in the hurling. Yum. Galway as always massively overrated. This is a v good Dublin side and would have won the league but for taking the eye off the ball when coasting at 12 points up v Cork

Comment

Bit late lads but have a few bets singled out today. First is fermanagh and antrim in the minors. Antrim are currently 8/11 with boyles 4/9 with pp. They started out as 6/5 outsiders. Antrim minors tanked fermanagh at the same stage last year. Fermanagh have been a joke at this age group this last few years. Where as antrim are improving. Im expecting an easy antrim win.

Second bet of the day comes from my own county championships. Its eglish v greencastle. Eglish although traditionally are a stronger club, but greencastle have came up from intermediate and performed well in the league. They beat one of the favourites for the tyrone championships in errigal ciaran (peter canavans club) last weekend, and have some quality players. 13/8 with boyles is a massive price, especially as eglish have won 1 out of their 5 league games to date. They have also lost tyrone minor star conor mc kenna to aussie land last year. I would have greencastle as slight favourites here making 13/8 much to big.

Finally going for donegal minors at 1/2 with pp. I watched them demolish tyrone a couple of weeks ago. Cant see anything to suggest anything other than a donegal win here.
                                                                                    Last edited by Johnny Tightlips; 31-05-15, 13:00.

Comment

Wasn't expecting a huge queue at the ticket shop for a first round match!

Comment

Poor standard really. Dublin finishing poorly in a game again.

Comment

Greencastle and antrim get their jobs done! Just need donegal now for a tasty wee treble.

Comment

The treble comes in nicely. Happy days

Comment

Derry hurlers +8 1/1
                                                                                              Fermanagh hurler 10/11
                                                                                              Trillick 4/7
                                                                                              Kildress 2/5

Fill your boots

Comment

If the info I received about Jamie Barron taking frees for Waterford today is correct then the 11/10 on him to outscore Daniel Kearney is fantastic value..

Comment

Offaly minus two at evens is a great price imo they should be at least 5/6 points good here against laoise .

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    If the info I received about Jamie Barron taking frees for Waterford today is correct then the 11/10 on him to outscore Daniel Kearney is fantastic value..
                                                                                                    Which firm?
                                                                                                    Is there a max bet applied?

Kearney is a point or 2 max a game if Barron is taking the frees then it's a cert

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                                                      Which firm?
                                                                                                      Is there a max bet applied?
                                                                                                      looks like it's taken down as a match bet on PP app anyway. It was match bet A and now there is currently on match bet B, D, C,....etc. Probably PP traders suspended it for the time being.

Comment

looks like it's taken down as a match bet on PP app anyway. It was match bet A and now there is currently on match bet B, D, C,....etc. Probably PP traders suspended it for the time being.
                                                                                                        I got a ton on earlier alright, also got on him to score 0.5+ @ 4/7.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          I heard Patrick Curran was taking frees in training all week. I know he is not starting which makes it kind of strange.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Maurice shanahan taking the frees according to the wireless.

Comment

Shanahan practising the frees here in thurles in the warm up

Comment

Meath - 11 @ 1/1 and Mayo -2 @ 10/11 double for me.

Couple of players left the Wicklow panel recently and the whole camp is supposedly in disarray. Not many fans travelling either I hear. Meath should wallop them.

Mayo still way too good for Gal imo and with Shane Walsh out I think they could win handy.

Comment

Any more bets for the football today to add some interest?

Comment

What would you make of the Tipperary footballers at evs for + 7 today??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                      What would you make of the Tipperary footballers at evs for + 7 today??
                                                                                                                      It's about right I'd say.

Comment

Aidan forker under 1.5 points @5/6. Will more than like have a sweeping role or even a man marking role, be doesnt have the best of feet at times anyway.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Johnny Tightlips; 14-06-15, 17:32.

Comment

Westmeath @ 4/11, Armagh +4 @ 4/9, Mayo @ 1/2

Treble pays around 2/1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X