Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good now

Comment

Tipp were probably the better team. I am not sure now with ET with the loss of Meagher and Clare having home advantage that they can win it. I guess if nothing else the price was way off as we noted.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Great game of hurling. Shane O'Donnell on the bench. Is the boy wonder injured?

Comment

Disgraceful homer refereeing towards the end of normal time. Should have been a free in for Tipp at the death, not even close

Comment

Two bets that have really stuck out for me thìs weekend are:

Aidan forker under 1.5 points @4/7
            Stephen gallogly under 1 points @5/4

Both these players will not be playing to get on the score board. They are the spoilers and dirty ball winners for their teams. They are not known for their scoring exploits and will spend more time in defence rather than attack. Both these players also have a high chance of being replaced at some stage. I will be using the two singles as a double. 100 stake pays 350.

Comment

Also all over donegal minors -2 verus armagh. They have beat all in front of them convincing in ulster to date. As well as having an experienced shrewd manager in rory gallagher. Factor in the big donegal support should see them home safely

Comment

Meath ht Dublin ft
                And monaghan
                airport, lol

Comment

Was on Donegal -3 in alternative handicap, fckin sick, they should have won by 5/6.

Comment

Another solid week of betting. Long may it continue, player scoring bets are the way forward!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                      Another solid week of betting. Long may it continue, player scoring bets are the way forward!
                      Followed both your player points shouts, good calls. Also was on a donegal minor and senior double-profitable weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        Is there any chance that Kerry are overpriced to win the All Ireland? Cute Kerry whores popping up in a year when they are not expected?

What is the route to the final for the provincial winners? 1/4 each against qualifiers? Are the potential semi final pairings known yet?

http://www.oddschecker.com/gaelic-ga...ionship/winner
                        Kerry will have Galway, Sligo or Tipp in the QF ahead of a SF against Mayo or Cork.

Can't see oddschecker here, what are they outright at the moment?

Comment

13/2

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            Kerry will have Galway, Sligo or Tipp in the QF ahead of a SF against Mayo or Cork.

Can't see oddschecker here, what are they outright at the moment?
                            They could have cork in QF, in the unlikely event they overcome Sligo.
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              They could have cork in QF, in the unlikely event they overcome Sligo.
                              They can't play the team they beat in the Provincial final in the QF.

Comment

Probably will be ~1.25 in the QF, and maybe 2.2/2.25 if it's Mayo in the SF. Couldn't see them being any less than 3.5 in the final presuming it's Dublin.

Comment

They can't play the team they beat in the Provincial final in the QF.
                                  I had it in my head that rule was only for the earlier rounds and didn't affect the QF, I assume I'm wrong?
                                  airport, lol

Comment

I had it in my head that rule was only for the earlier rounds and didn't affect the QF, I assume I'm wrong?
                                    Dublin can't play Meath, Kerry can't play Cork, Mayo can't play Galway and Donegal can't play Monaghan in the next round.

The way they've subdivided the qualifiers the only teams Kerry can get are the three I mentioned. If Cork beat Sligo, Kerry play the winner of the other game.

Comment

your assumption is correct

@GAB, think you missed the boat. Were 12/1 before Munster final, value was there.

Comment

Dublin can't play Meath, Kerry can't play Cork, Mayo can't play Galway and Donegal can't play Monaghan in the next round.

The way they've subdivided the qualifiers the only teams Kerry can get are the three I mentioned. If Cork beat Sligo, Kerry play the winner of the other game.
                                        Or if Galway beat Tipp, we play them regardless of other game

Comment

Quinlivan for first goal tomorrow night (Tipp v Galway). He is named at WF but it is likely he will line out at FF. He is a serious threat in front of goal and bet 365 are offering 14/1.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                            Quinlivan for first goal tomorrow night (Tipp v Galway). He is named at WF but it is likely he will line out at FF. He is a serious threat in front of goal and bet 365 are offering 14/1.
                                            There's pretty much guaranteed to be goals in the game going on form. I went for Connor Sweeney anytime 12/5 based on his superb record so far this year. Quinlivan is good but Finian Hanley will pick him up I'd assume and he is one of the few top notch players Galway have. Very strong and mobile. Have also snaffled Tipp at 23/20. Was tempted by Tipp-1 6/4..but didn't get greedy!
                                            "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Cork to do a number on Sligo tonight.....
                                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Quinlivan scored goals for fun in the All Ireland winning minor team in 2011 anyway, that's all I'd know.

Double odds on Paddy Power if goal is scored in first 15 mins but is only 11/1.

Comment

On tipp and galway both to score a goal tonight @ 4/6

Comment

After timing ftw here. On holidays said I will have a punt and listen to the games on radio. Went with the proper punter Sligo +9 at 10/11 and Galway to beat Tipperary 11/10. Galway well up now. Listened to cork match and they should have won by about 15 if they had of taken scores in first half but not complaining.
                                                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                                      There's pretty much guaranteed to be goals in the game going on form. I went for Connor Sweeney anytime 12/5 based on his superb record so far this year. Quinlivan is good but Finian Hanley will pick him up I'd assume and he is one of the few top notch players Galway have. Very strong and mobile. Have also snaffled Tipp at 23/20. Was tempted by Tipp-1 6/4..but didn't get greedy!
                                                      I'd like people to pay attention to my first 2 sentences from earlier..and totally ignore the last line! Sweeney got me in profit..in injury time!

Kerry and Mayo to both beat cap next week.

Comment

Maximum bet on roslea to beat Lisnaskea in the fermanagh championship. Odds imo should be 1/5 for a roslea win. They are Managed by mark harte (mickeys son) and and are going for a third championship in a row. They have by far the most talented team in fermanagh, with the three quigley brothers sean, conor and the mercurial seamus, as well as the sherry brothers. Lisnaskea have been operating in division 2 this year and are missing their best defender/player john woods. Although it is a short price there is value! Possibly to be added to any other fancies.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Highly doubt you could take a Romanian woman

Comment

If I could get the head to rule the heart tipp -4 @ evens looks like free money

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                Have backed both Dublin and Wexford today.
                                                                Hope you are right GAB but Dubs lack of goal threat is a big worry. I would love to know what has happened to Paul Ryan he seemed to have everything two or three years ago and looks like a player with no confidence at all now.

Comment

Kildare 9/4 tomorrow? Are Monaghan that good or Kildare that bad?

Expect a low scoring game but cant see Monaghan stoping a kildare team used to playing in Croke Park from scoring 14+ points and that should be enough.

Thoughts?
                                                                  twitter
                                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post

Expect a low scoring game but cant see Monaghan stoping a kildare team used to playing in Croke Park from scoring 14+ points and that should be enough.

Thoughts?
                                                                    I'm very bad at assessing GAA form, unreasonably biased and optimistic but 9/4 seems huge to me.
                                                                    I expected Kildare to be slight favourites.

Kildare have been playing in snatches through this tournament, they will need to keep the standard up to championship level for 70 minutes tomorrow.
                                                                    Wet and windy conditions won't help them.
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Thoughts?
                                                                      Think Kildares style of play will be better suited to Croke park than monaghans. Kildare plus 3 at 8/11 looks value along with the straight win.

Comment

Tomorrow's bets
                                                                        Kildare 9/4
                                                                        Kildare +2 1/1
                                                                        Draw ht Kildare ft
                                                                        Tom o Conor under 0.5 at 6/4

Comment

Armagh, Kildare double for tomorrow.

Kerry, Cork double for Sunday. Cork way too big at 21/10 imo. They have a big point to prove and will really be up for it. Kerry 1/4 but may as well throw them in for the extra couple €€€.

And the accum for small money.

Comment

I must be the only one backing Monaghan so! Kildare have been very poor from what I have seen of them and Monaghan are quite underrated, My bet for the weekend is all three favs to cover their respective handicaps - Monaghan -3, Kerry -3 and Mayo -2.

Comment

Gonna look for Monaghan by 8 when I sober up, this is a reminder for sober me

edit: sober me had opted for monaghan 7-8 point win at 12/1 on bet365, monaghan by 8 at 18/1 both for small and then an actual bet on monaghan -2 in the 3 way handicap with a smaller one on -3
                                                                              Last edited by mdoug; 02-08-14, 09:30.
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Are any of today's games been shown on TV can't seem to find them
                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                  On sky sports I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                    Both football quarter finals on sky sports 3 from 430pm
                                                                                    "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                      Think Kildares style of play will be better suited to Croke park than monaghans. Kildare plus 3 at 8/11 looks value along with the straight win.
                                                                                      Kildare and Meath double

Also went for some of the - 2 :@ 9/2 and -5 @11/1 doubled with meath -2 @4/1

These sometimes turn out to be games where a tired and defeated team just pack it in.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                        Armagh, Kildare double for tomorrow.

Kerry, Cork double for Sunday. Cork way too big at 21/10 imo. They have a big point to prove and will really be up for it. Kerry 1/4 but may as well throw them in for the extra couple €€€.

And the accum for small money.
                                                                                        1st leg comes in. Cmon the Lillies

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                          I went with +1 @6/4 and also backed them straight.
                                                                                          To be fair Monaghan were better than I gave them credit for.
                                                                                          twitter
                                                                                          moneybookers

Comment

Does anybody have any info on what mayo minors are like this year? As strong as last year? Looking at a few markets here and some decent prices to beat an average at best armagh side

Comment

Kerry minus 4,5,6 lumpage

Comment

Rathvilly are playing in the carlow club championship today. They are 1/2 with boyles they are at least a 1/4 shot. Opponents are missing about 5 key players too.

Comment

Originally posted by gazman59 View Post
                                                                                                  Rathvilly are playing in the carlow club championship today. They are 1/2 with boyles they are at least a 1/4 shot. Opponents are missing about 5 key players too.

What was the score in this one?
                                                                                                  twitter
                                                                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Pal won by a point.

Comment

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                        Was a fairly big shock! Rathvilly dominated it but shipped easy goals! Brendan Murphy was only a sub too. Goals win games

Comment

Limerick to score first is even money. ht/ft kk/kk is 10/11.

Score First - Lead H/T - Win F/T
                                                                                                          Limerick - Kilkenny - Kilkenny 9/1...... seems like value at least! Am a limerick man and going to the match and have to back limerick out of principle at the weekend but this'll be my saver bet, last year just backed clare when I went but feeling like we can do it this weekend oddly enough!
                                                                                                          1990's jersey out of the wardrobe and all and fits me still... parents really planned ahead with that one!
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            Limerick to score first is even money. ht/ft kk/kk is 10/11.

Score First - Lead H/T - Win F/T
                                                                                                            Limerick - Kilkenny - Kilkenny 9/1...... seems like value at least! Am a limerick man and going to the match and have to back limerick out of principle at the weekend but this'll be my saver bet, last year just backed clare when I went but feeling like we can do it this weekend oddly enough!
                                                                                                            1990's jersey out of the wardrobe and all and fits me still... parents really planned ahead with that one!
                                                                                                            I just cannot for the life of me picture you in a GAA jersey!

I think Limerick will rattle KK alright, but ultimately probably come up short. In other news, Tipp 11/10 in Ladbrokes for other hurling semi final. Well worth a go. Tipp -1 @5/4 on Boyles also.

Early prices for Football semi has Kerry 11/8 dogs v Mayo. Highly recommend taking that on..biased though I am.

Comment

I just cannot for the life of me picture you in a GAA jersey!

I think Limerick will rattle KK alright, but ultimately probably come up short. In other news, Tipp 11/10 in Ladbrokes for other hurling semi final. Well worth a go. Tipp -1 @5/4 on Boyles also.

Early prices for Football semi has Kerry 11/8 dogs v Mayo. Highly recommend taking that on..biased though I am.
                                                                                                              Every year! Ya need to come up for the hurling semi's this or next weekend and you'll see it!

Have a very nasty prop bet side bet with a buddy from tipp as he is certain tipp will get to the final and I am certain they won't. Have limerick-cork for the final and he has kk-tipp so is obv favourite, bet is cancelled if neither of us win but if one of us does win the other is truly fucked, streaking is just the tip of the iceberg as we have been adding to it for 3/4 weeks now

edit: completely forgot to comment on the bets, going to be absolutely ploughing into kerry at those odds but I'm in the cork camp for the hurling obv
                                                                                                              Last edited by mdoug; 06-08-14, 01:29.
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                Every year! Ya need to come up for the hurling semi's this or next weekend and you'll see it!

Have a very nasty prop bet side bet with a buddy from tipp as he is certain tipp will get to the final and I am certain they won't. Have limerick-cork for the final and he has kk-tipp so is obv favourite, bet is cancelled if neither of us win but if one of us does win the other is truly fucked, streaking is just the tip of the iceberg as we have been adding to it for 3/4 weeks now

edit: completely forgot to comment on the bets, going to be absolutely ploughing into kerry at those odds but I'm in the cork camp for the hurling obv
                                                                                                                I'm still recovering from last weekend in Dublin and have a lot of work stuff on next few weekends so much as I would love to, won't make the hurling.

I will definitely be throwing all sorts of shapes the Sunday night of the Kerry v Mayo game. If I avoid Coppers that night I'll be doing well tbh.

Comment

I'm still recovering from last weekend in Dublin and have a lot of work stuff on next few weekends so much as I would love to, won't make the hurling.

I will definitely be throwing all sorts of shapes the Sunday night of the Kerry v Mayo game. If I avoid Coppers that night I'll be doing well tbh.

Sexy and I know it!

Still have managed to avoid coppers except for a brief 10 minute spell where I went in and left instantly. Going to put a lot of money on kerry if I can get them higher so I might see ya at/after the game for some celebrations for the lols. We can invite Micknail.
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

[ATTACH]2095 Managed to get andy mallon at a very tasty price of evens not to score tomorrow. very high chance it will come up. He will have his hands full with either mcbearty or mc fadden. Never mind trying to get in behind donegals blanket.
                                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

All over no armagh goals today @21/20. Donegal generally do not concede goals. Monaghans goal in the ulster final was the first goal theyve concenced to an ulster team in years. Armagh in my opinion are an average attacking unit up against a ferocious experienced donegal rearguard. Jamie clarke is overatted throughout ireland, and he wont like it tight against this donegal team. Also small stakes on no goals @ 5/1

Comment

Cavan Ladies WILL win today.

Comment

Like the look of cork at evens tomorrow, thought Tipperary struggled for a long time against a sterile and jaded Dublin side. Would have Cork 4/6 for this.

Expecting a strong spirited performance from Limerick but think they might come up a bit short. Tempted by Kilkenny minus 3

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X