Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    Wow, Werent UL 1/10 or something crazy.
    The lad I go to said after he heard the result that 1/10 was where he would have priced UL. He is absolutely delighted that it is LIT they are playing.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Very surprised to see Galway at 11/8 v Waterford for this Sunday's game especially given their destruction of Dublin last weekend. Also Maurice Shanahan confirmed out for up to 6 weeks for Waterford. Granted its a fair trip down for Galway, but cant see that price lasting too long (PP and Boyles)
      Adding KK -2 @ 6/5 (Bet365) to this. KK were much more impressive last weekend in losing than Tipp were in winning. Home advantage and they love getting 'up' for a Tipp match in Nowlan Park

Comment

Free money alert today waterford to beat Galway full lumpage. pass the sugar

Comment

Adding KK -2 @ 6/5 (Bet365) to this. KK were much more impressive last weekend in losing than Tipp were in winning. Home advantage and they love getting 'up' for a Tipp match in Nowlan Park
          Open game now but Tipp with 3 early goals!

Edit: I take it back, the retardism in the Tipp backline is very strong!
          Last edited by Micknail; 23-02-14, 15:27.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

OMFg
            Kk concede 4 goals inside 27 mins (at home) and it could be 6 as easy. this must be so fucking disturbing for all KK hopefuls.

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
              Free money alert today waterford to beat Galway full lumpage. pass the sugar
              Fair play Ray, just back from the game and Waterford were very impressive today, good to see the forwards scoring much improved from last weekend

Comment

Fair play Ray, just back from the game and Waterford were very impressive today, good to see the forwards scoring much improved from last weekend
                funny old game leauge hurling waterford always hard to beat at Walsh park no matter what the opposition.Listened to the radio while watching Kilkenny v tipp excellent game that was don't no what the form of the waterford win is worth but sure a win is a win.

Comment

WIT started at 15/8 and are into 11/8 now for the game tomorrow. They seem to fancy their chances and I kind of think they might cause a shock. The UL team LIT overturned was just so good it is making me stay away from a bet.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

WIT are shit.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

WIT a point up with a few minutes left in extra time.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

WIT the 9/1 outsider at the semi final stage are now in the final. Cant really see past UCC all the same. The extra time wont really have done any favours.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I sort of think that WIT are wrongly priced for tomorrows final. Maybe Kev would have a better idea of the two teams on paper but WIT look stronger to me on paper.

I didnt really want to go texting a player about his opinion on CIT the day before the final so I have no inside line for this one.

WIT 13/8 CIT 4/7

WATERFORD IT: Stephen O’Keeffe (Waterford); Ger Teehan (Kilkenny), Pauric Gahan (Kilkenny), Jerome Maher (Waterford); Thomas Hamill (Tipperary), Joe O’Dwyer (Tipperary), Shaun Murphy (Wexford); Stephen Roche (Waterford), Cathal Kenny (Kilkenny); Harry Kehoe (Wexford), Pauric Mahony (Waterford), Eoin Murphy (Kilkenny); Liam McGrath (Tipperary), Jake Dillon (Waterford), Gavin O’Brien (Waterford)
                          CORK IT (Cork unless stated): Stephen Nyhan; Stephen Murphy, Alan Dennehy, Tomás Lawrence; Eoin Keane, Mark Ellis, Pádraig Butler; Jamie Coughlan, Michael O’Sullivan; John O’Dwyer (Tipperary), John Cronin, Conor Hammersley (Tipperary); Bill Cooper, Daniel Dooley, David Drake.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

WIT win it

Comment

WIT took it down by 5 points. Im delighted. Waterfords Jake Dillon was a class act today aswell.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                WIT took it down by 5 points. Im delighted. Waterfords Jake Dillon was a class act today aswell.
                                Funny interview afterwards too, lads gonna get on the beer on the bus home. Wonder if Derek McGrath will bench most of the Fitzgibbon players next weekend against Dublin just like he did for Galway game (only Paudie Mahoney started)

Comment

Funny interview afterwards too, lads gonna get on the beer on the bus home. Wonder if Derek McGrath will bench most of the Fitzgibbon players next weekend against Dublin just like he did for Galway game (only Paudie Mahoney started)
                                  Ya I was questioning that myself. They would be a serious loss to Waterford if none of them start. They surely deserve three nights on the beer all the same. I dont understand this mentality of allowing them to have no life at all.

Bonnar was very casual with the lads. He was happy for the non county lads to have a night out after making the weekend. They seem to have a lot of respect for him and in turn he seems to handle the job well. i couldnt imagine what Davy would be like as a fitz manager.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Ya I was questioning that myself. They would be a serious loss to Waterford if none of them start. They surely deserve three nights on the beer all the same. I dont understand this mentality of allowing them to have no life at all.

Bonnar was very casual with the lads. He was happy for the non county lads to have a night out after making the weekend. They seem to have a lot of respect for him and in turn he seems to handle the job well. i couldnt imagine what Davy would be like as a fitz manager.
                                    Wouldnt have any problem with them going on the beer and not starting. Like I said only Mahony started v Galway and that worked out fine for us. Gonna be 2 games on the bounce coming up so will be a bit of rotation anyway. Plus McGrath alluded to as much in his post match comments last weekend

Comment

Anyone with functioning C0ral account who doesn't mind tying up cash til July 6th, Cork 11/10 for Munster SFC won't last long after very decent performance v Dubs last night. Paddy's 4/7 closer to reality given Rebels' HFA in final & Kerry without Gooch, Tomas, Brosnan & Galvin.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why the best team in Ulster are 7/2 to win it?? The draw???

Not having the "new Derry" without Bradley actually being better. Donegal are showing their hand early this year, will be in the reckoning, but Tyrone been the stand out there for sure
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Guy on Boards came up with a rankings system for hurling based on the system used by IRB for the rugby rankings, interesting stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                            Anyone with functioning C0ral account who doesn't mind tying up cash til July 6th, Cork 11/10 for Munster SFC won't last long after very decent performance v Dubs last night. Paddy's 4/7 closer to reality given Rebels' HFA in final & Kerry without Gooch, Tomas, Brosnan & Galvin.
                                            Cork may well win, but don't let their victory Sat night gloss over the serious problems they have in their team. Their forward line is potentially excellent..Hurley, O'Neill, Kerrigan all excellent from play, Goulding doesn't do much apart from frees, but he's deadly accurate, Hodnett, maybe Paddy Kelly and young Brian O'Driscoll and Vaughan..serious talent. They have massive problems in the fullback line and midfield though. 2 of fullback line and 2 midfielders replaced. If Cork are not careful before the summer they will be wiped out in midfield and their forward line won't be able to win them games. Walsh has nothing but hurling in his head at the moment and its showing..and they haven't a clue who to play with him either.

I'm biased and all, but come summer our forward line will still be capable of ripping their backline to shreds I predict off even 50% possession from midfield.
                                            "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                              Cork may well win, but don't let their victory Sat night gloss over the serious problems they have in their team. Their forward line is potentially excellent..Hurley, O'Neill, Kerrigan all excellent from play, Goulding doesn't do much apart from frees, but he's deadly accurate, Hodnett, maybe Paddy Kelly and young Brian O'Driscoll and Vaughan..serious talent. They have massive problems in the fullback line and midfield though. 2 of fullback line and 2 midfielders replaced. If Cork are not careful before the summer they will be wiped out in midfield and their forward line won't be able to win them games. Walsh has nothing but hurling in his head at the moment and its showing..and they haven't a clue who to play with him either.

I'm biased and all, but come summer our forward line will still be capable of ripping their backline to shreds I predict off even 50% possession from midfield.
                                              Fully agree your lads still have the firepower to rack up a serious score, just feel your defence is in utter smithereens and I don't see it tightening up. For example, I was in Killarney for Dubs league game in February 2010 and left the stadium thinking that would almost certainly be the last appearance ever in a Kerry shirt for Aidan O'Mahony. What a great stalwart he was when he was able for it, no disrespect to the man, yet he wouldn't have got a sniff of a Dublin squad at any point in last 5 years and he's your 2014 No6. If Munster final was in Killarney I'd have it close to a flip but I just think on Rebel turf the home side's a bet at the available prices for those who can get on. Not suggesting it's the rick of the year or anything near it, but I'd have Cork 4/5 for Munster now.

Comment

Fully agree your lads still have the firepower to rack up a serious score, just feel your defence is in utter smithereens and I don't see it tightening up. For example, I was in Killarney for Dubs league game in February 2010 and left the stadium thinking that would almost certainly be the last appearance ever in a Kerry shirt for Aidan O'Mahony. What a great stalwart he was when he was able for it, no disrespect to the man, yet he wouldn't have got a sniff of a Dublin squad at any point in last 5 years and he's your 2014 No6. If Munster final was in Killarney I'd have it close to a flip but I just think on Rebel turf the home side's a bet at the available prices for those who can get on. Not suggesting it's the rick of the year or anything near it, but I'd have Cork 4/5 for Munster now.
                                                I strongly suspect Mahony will spend the year as backup number 3, if he plays 6 short of an injury crisis in the Championship it will be "Fitzmaurice Out" for me.

Comment

Ah hold on now..I remember the league game you were on about..it was the very 1st game of the year and Kerry had won the AI the previous September, so were obviously going to have a slow start to the following year. You can't judge any team or individual on a game in those circumstances...but in any case, you are way off IMO on Mahony, he did a very decent job fullback for most of 2012 I thought. Was in good nick last year aswell but got an ankle injury at a bad time and was barely fit by the time the Dublin game came around.

Going by last Sunday he has a lot of work to do to have any effect this year, but won't write him off based on one game..as Keane says though, more likely Marc O'Sé plays 6, Griffin 3 and O'Mahony on bench.
                                                  I'd also question your contention that Kerry defence won't improve. That was Marc O'Sé's first game since last September on Sunday, he will certainly improve. Fionn Fitzgerald will come in, he is turning into a very good player and Killian Young is also to return yet, so I would hope the defence will improve an awful lot.

Comment

EDIT: Disregard the below. Westmeath have brought the dropped players back into the squad for the game according to one of the guys on the panel.....
                                                    Westmeath hurlers are going to get hammered at home by Kerry tomorrow.

Missing 2 starters from suspensions in the last round and 10 more dropped for disciplinary reasons.

Kerry are 4/9 on PP at the minute, free money.
                                                    Last edited by coillcam; 09-03-14, 11:10.

Comment

Stupid bogball. Anyone know where that sheepshaggin Kildare bogmonster lives that whacked the bar in the last second costing me a 100/1 5 timer. Did he not know I had the 10 point spread? Fuck bogball anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Stupid bogball. Anyone know where that sheepshaggin Kildare bogmonster lives that whacked the bar in the last second costing me a 100/1 5 timer. Did he not know I had the 10 point spread? Fuck bogball anyway.
                                                        Maybe if you stopped calling it bogball your luck might turn..

Comment

Have a few quid on Derry @21/10 v Cork. Long trip, but will be confident after beating Kerry away already. Cork are missing the dual players and are very weak around the middle especially. Think its worth a small bet.

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                                            Maybe if you stopped calling it bogball your luck might turn..
                                                            No

Comment

Limerick -5 evs (bet365) in the hurling at home to Wexford tomorrow, big gulf in class between the two line ups on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                Westmeath hurlers are going to get hammered at home by Kerry tomorrow.

Missing 2 starters from suspensions in the last round and 10 more dropped for disciplinary reasons.

Kerry are 4/9 on PP at the minute, free money.
                                                                Hope you haven't lumped on too much. Just back from 9am training with my club and a source from the squad has said that a number of players previously dropped as above are back in the squad and indeed starting. Rumoured that Hanley(manager) was given an ultimatum by the suits to reverse the decision or walk......

Still looking at a tight Kerry win but its nowhere near a clear value bet.... I actually might have something small on Westmeath at 11/4.

Comment

Got word from a relieable source in london that their hurlers are in bad shape for this weekend verus kildare. 13 at training this week. Couldnt get a management team until very late in the season (source also says players arent best pleased with the current management team) Also their best two players have went back to ireland this year. Kildare are 13/8 with most bookies. Excellent value

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bogball? Delighted you lost, bogball indeed, you enjoy insulting people it seems.

Comment

NHL Div 2A In Mullingar. Westmeath 1-8 Kerry 0-7 half time score.

Comment

On the free money theme cork hurlers -5 home to Offaly @ 1/2 looks a gift.

Comment

Westmeath 2-12 Kerry 1-11 15 mins second half

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank08 View Post
                                                                            Westmeath 2-12 Kerry 1-11 15 mins second half
                                                                            National Hurling League Two A Result - Westmeath 2-15 Kerry 3-13

Comment

Too close for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by applehunter View Post
                                                                                Too close for comfort.
                                                                                Hah, true that. Well I did post this morning about the dropped players being restored to the panel. Always going to be close once Westmeath had a full selection. However Kerry are the form team and over the last few years they have had tight games. Hanley will be gone at the end of the season, if he even lasts that long. The players don't have respect for him unfortunately.

Comment

No
                                                                                  Grand. Just don't expect to be taken seriously by me or any other GAA person then.

Comment

Have a couple of tickets for the All Ireland club finals from my season ticket if anyone wants them?

Comment

Have a couple of tickets for the All Ireland club finals from my season ticket if anyone wants them?
                                                                                      Have these been snapped yet?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                        Have these been snapped yet?
                                                                                        Nope, want em?

Comment

Leitrim at -2 @ evs (PP) v Waterford tonight.

Waterford's last 2 results

Antrim 1-17 Waterford 0-6
                                                                                          Waterford 0-9 London 2-10 (London played all second half with 14 men)

Leitrim beat Wicklow and Clare in their last 2

Comment

-3 @10/11 now

Comment

tipp @ 4/7 v antrim looks big. tipp loads of the underage all ireland winner/munster players coming thru, going for div Win and promotion. lots of goals in them. antrim shipping goals. and away from home and nothing really to play for.

surprised tipp are not shorter. or am i missing something

Comment

castelbar in running worth backing IMO..
                                                                                                they've come back before and i wouldnt surprise me if they get work their way back in ..

small cheeky inplay punt at 9/2 boyles at 2 points down...

Comment

You skint yet

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                                                                                    You skint yet
                                                                                                    Many times over Ray

Comment

Galway worth a bet at 5/2 with Boyles. They need the points, Clare dont and are already through. Wouldnt be going nuts or anything but its nice price for a team needing to win to ensure a QF place

Comment

Galway worth a bet at 5/2 with Boyles. They need the points, Clare dont and are already through. Wouldnt be going nuts or anything but its nice price for a team needing to win to ensure a QF place
                                                                                                        Will Galway have the Portuma lads back?

Comment

How do you rate that Tadgh Burke lad who is CB for Waterford Kev? I dont think he was ever expected to make that progression so quick.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

How do you rate that Tadgh Burke lad who is CB for Waterford Kev? I dont think he was ever expected to make that progression so quick.
                                                                                                            Been excellent in every game I've seen him this year (I missed the Clare game thankfully). Our find of the league for sure

Comment

Been excellent in every game I've seen him this year (I missed the Clare game thankfully). Our find of the league for sure
                                                                                                              I hadnt even realised he had been playing all year.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                                Will Galway have the Portuma lads back?
                                                                                                                Canning is back in with the squad but not on the team. Niall Burke is back after injury alright.

Comment

Overs in the KK-Waterford game

Total points over 43.5
                                                                                                                  Waterford points over 19.5
                                                                                                                  Waterford goals over 1.5

Comment

Haven't a clue on hurling, but have been told that Antrim are worth a bet at 4/1 today v Offaly as it's essentially a dead rubber and they are playing in the relegation playoff regardless of the result. Offaly are definitely putting out a much weaker team I'm told, although Antrim may be doing the same. Just said I'd pass it on anyway. Antrim +5 is evs aswell.

Comment

Zz

Overs in the KK-Waterford game

Total points over 43.5
                                                                                                                      Waterford points over 19.5
                                                                                                                      Waterford goals over 1.5
                                                                                                                      These hammerings no good to us what so ever to be honest I fear for us against dublin goals where we going to get them

Comment

Waterford win the toss and will have home advantage for relegation play off v dublin. Pp still go 6/4 dublin to go down, nice price now that game is on in walsh park

Comment

Agreed kev and Dublin dont really convince on the road that added to the fact Walsh park is a tricky place to get a result that 6/4 looks tempting

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X