HT in the football, Tipp well ahead
    3 points = well ahead
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
      3 points = well ahead
      Yep.

Comment

Some dire play by both Tipp & Wexford from what ive seen so far.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

More crazy results in the football on the way it seems. Limerick leading in Longford, Antrim lead Galway and Tipp leading Wexford. Qualifiers a real quagmire this year.
          "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
            More crazy results in the football on the way it seems. Limerick leading in Longford, Antrim lead Galway and Tipp leading Wexford. Qualifiers a real quagmire this year.
            Tipp wont win.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tipp wont win.
              Wex 7/5...Money, mouth etc...!!!

Comment

Giggity Giggity Goo

Comment

Wex 7/5...Money, mouth etc...!!!
                  At the time Wexford looked to be coming into it and Tipp fading. Nice win even tho serious improvement needed some very bad kicking in that game from both sides.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Limerick, Tipp and Antrim all cause upsets in the Football qualifiers. Crazy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                      Think kerry-7 is a lock at 10/11 getting on heavy and also wexford-2 5/6.
                      The wrong Wexford Showed up IMO. Pretty confident on the Kerry-7. Louth could have and should have beaten Westmeath with 13 men for over 1 half of that game.
                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                        The wrong Wexford Showed up IMO
                        was that the womens team then. . didnt know tipperary could kick a ball. well done. Im going with clare tonight. 6/5 game will be as tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm but though they only played last week they seem to have one of the highest levels of fitness of any team this year. small wager on a draw maybe too just in case.

Also the spanish u19 team are playing the final tomorrow ( eurosport) and are available at 8/15. worth including in gaa accums i reckon. Greece were lucky to beat england in the semis and spain already beat them in the groups.

Comment

[QUOTE=mugsy;575633]was that the womens team then. . didnt know tipperary could kick a ball. well done. Im going with clare tonight. 6/5 game will be as tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm but though they only played last week they seem to have one of the highest levels of fitness of any team this year. small wager on a draw maybe too just in case.

Also the spanish u19 team are playing the final tomorrow ( eurosport) and are available at 8/15. worth including in gaa accums i reckon. Greece were lucky to beat england in the semis and spain already beat them in the groups.[/QUOTE/]

Hard to read past that for me anyway.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

ahem whats the footballers record in the championship like then?

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                              Held Kerry pretty damn good in the first round to enter the qualifiers this year.

A wealth of underage talent coming through made 4 or 5 munster u21 finals in the last 7 years or so. The same in minor where we have back to back munster titles aswell as all Ireland champions.

Anyone who thought we would have no hope against Wexford has no idea about what they are talking about.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Held Kerry pretty damn good in the first round to enter the qualifiers this year.

A wealth of underage talent coming through made 4 or 5 munster u21 finals in the last 7 years or so. The same in minor where we have back to back munster titles aswell as all Ireland champions.

Anyone who thought we would have no hope against Wexford has no idea about what they are talking about.
                                well said mo cara,mo cara well said

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                  Tipp suffer from being in the same province as Kerry/Cork over the years but there is some really strong football areas there, especially South and West Tipp. They've produced some fantastic footballers, Declan Browne being the best I guess, and with the recent underage form they are well placed to challenge the dominance of the big 2 in Munster in the next 5 years. Their minors have beaten Cork and Kerry twice again this year and are a real quality side.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Clare v Limerick
                                    Most of the weekends value is here I feel. I think Limerick could get a significant win here and am definitely taking Limerick -1 @ 6/5. They have been scoring goals for fun, albeit against weaker opposition. Clare could easily have conceeded a few against Dublin and let in 2 against Waterford too, I think there is question marks about their backs and will be taking Limerick over 1.5 goals @ 5/6 and Limerick over 2.5goals 5/2.
                                    Boomtime. Another successful weekend GAA punting thanks to this game.

Comment

Any Stream for the Kerry match ?

Comment

Kildare 2-11 Cavan 0-4 h/t

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                          Any Stream for the Kerry match ?
                                          Don't think it's on the box anywhere. Commentary on www.radiokerry.ie/sport/ is great craic though, especially with Kerry in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                            Don't think it's on the box anywhere. Commentary on www.radiokerry.ie/sport/ is great craic though, especially with Kerry in trouble
                                            Listening to Radio Kerry all right , there not a bit biased.

Comment

I've done a little piece on my thoughts ahead of the weekend's games for the lads' new website if anyone's interested:

Comment

Obv hoping for feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  Obv hoping for feedback!
                                                  I think you are dreamy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    I think you are dreamy
                                                    I already knew that.

Comment

Very well written piece, way better than the usual predictions you read in the weekend papers where there is little or no in depth analysis just an overall summary of background that the reader already knows. Selections were well reasoned out and followed logically from the summary. Good stuff imo.

Comment

Did some chap on the wireless this morn say lovely Leitrim are 8/1 this wend? In carrick like

Comment

I've done a little piece on my thoughts ahead of the weekend's games for the lads' new website if anyone's interested:

http://www.livegaelic.com/the-proper...y-gaa-betting/
                                                          Obv hoping for feedback!
                                                          Semple Stadium >>> Cusack Park

Comment

no seanie johnston opinion -very disappointing...

(good match reviews)-liking the site

Comment

Excellent site and nice tips this week.

Comment

Good previews. Did an accumulator on your tips, 3 out of 4 up today, Down +4 tomorrow
                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                                                                  Good previews. Did an accumulator on your tips, 3 out of 4 up today, Down +4 tomorrow
                                                                  Nice one, delighted to get off to a winning start anyway! Just looking for Donegal to fall over the line as backed them @ 7/1 for Ulster before the league started

Comment

Good stuff Keane. Like the look of the website. Whose site is it? Was def a void in the market for something like that, should do well especially with you smashing in the tips.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Here's an article I've written about new GAA President Liam O'Neill if anybody's interested.

Comment

Keano, what in the name of jaysis are you doing writing articles about GAA administrators?!! Stick to trying to make us a few bob will ya! I think I saw you coming out onto the Lewis road on Saturday wearing a gay-ish tight yellow t-shirt..but I could be wrong!

Comment

Keano, what in the name of jaysis are you doing writing articles about GAA administrators?!! Stick to trying to make us a few bob will ya! I think I saw you coming out onto the Lewis road on Saturday wearing a gay-ish tight yellow t-shirt..but I could be wrong!
                                                                          That was Xavi Hernandez on holiday before pre-season.
                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Nope that was me. I looked unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              Good stuff Keane. Like the look of the website. Whose site is it? Was def a void in the market for something like that, should do well especially with you smashing in the tips.
                                                                              Its myself and Roadsweeper are behind the website. But the real credit should be given to the contributors. We just give them a platform to get it out there really!

If the mods dont mind (and the readers are interested) we can post some interesting links in here, if theyd prefer just betting or whatever then thats fine either.

Ps - lol at "you were wearing a tight tshirt". I doubt it was too tight when he bought it! #bigboned
                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                Its myself and Roadsweeper are behind the website. But the real credit should be given to the contributors. We just give them a platform to get it out there really!

If the mods dont mind (and the readers are interested) we can post some interesting links in here, if theyd prefer just betting or whatever then thats fine either.

Ps - lol at "you were wearing a tight tshirt". I doubt it was too tight when he bought it! #bigboned
                                                                                You're fatter than me, Louth are terrible at football and you're a mediocre tag rugby player.

Comment

As I am the only mod ever likely to look in here I wholeheartly approve links etc being posted in here, betting or otherwise.

I've no problem with this being used as a general GAA discussion in addition to gambling type thread either, especially if the riff raff are kept in the BBV.

Comment

You're fatter than me, Louth are terrible at football and you're a mediocre tag rugby player.
                                                                                    atleast one of the above is a lie
                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

atleast one of the above is a lie
                                                                                      Yes, you are a shite tag rugby player

Comment

Hurling Quarter Finals

Waterford v Cork
                                                                                        Head or heart? Head or heart. I believe Waterford can win this, however the JBM factor and also the fact that Cork are coming into to this on the back of a couple of wins sways the head toward them. Another key factor is my belief that Cork have much the stronger scoring potential, although this is outweighed somewhat by a weak-ish Cork backline. In fact I believe the game will be a high scoring affair and am recommending the overs - over 45.5pts @ 4/5, over 2.5goals @ 4/9, over 3.5 goals @ 11/10.

If Cork get it right at the back then I'd be very worried for Waterford, I'll take Cork -2 @ 11/10 in the handicap. (Please God I'm wrong)

Kilkenny v Limerick

I may come back to this after the KK team is announced. However my initial thoughts is that Limerick +8 is a great price. Everyone is talking about a KK backlash, but this Limerick team are no mugs, and will be aware that a good start for them could see some doubts resurface for KK. Limerick have shown a keen eye for goal - 17 in their last 3 games, even though the quality of opposition may be questioned that is impressive goalscoring by any standards.
                                                                                        JJ Delaney back at number 3 and playing well will be key for the Cats then. Hence my desire to wait for the team confirmation. I feel he will play but still think that +8 is big.

Should be 2 great games and hopefully a bumper attendance.

*Shameless plug* - My preview of Kilkenny v Limerick for livegaelic.com can be found here. Tis my first attempt at GAA writing, and thoughts or feedback most welcome

Comment

Laois and Tipperary can both be got at 9/4 for the games tomorrow v Meath and Down respectively. Considering no team has ever won a championship match 6 days after been beaten in a provincial decider it might be worth a cheeky punt. In saying that I expect Meath to win. The rousing comeback coupled with the fact there will be a couple of players dying to prove a point should mean there is no lack of hunger. Down could be a different story a big effort last year followed by a provincial final defeat really could take its toll. You'd have to wonder how much is left in the tank, One final point on these 2 games is that the bookies have both "underdogs" @ 9/4 to win yet the handicap is only +2 in both games. Surely the value there should speak for itself.

Iv no opinion on the Kildare match only that I think they will cover the handicap of -4. Connaught football isnt great at the moment and if Sligo arent careful this could turn into a route

I really fancy Clare to cover the Handicap v Kerry (+9). Clare arent a bad team and one great performance in your own back yard doesnt mean this Kerry team is back to it's best. They'd have to see Clare as a bit of a step down after Tyrone so I dont expect the intensity levels to be the same as last week

Comment

KK team.

Wow, strongest team back. Out to make a point it would seem

1.David Herity Dunnamaggin
                                                                                            2.Paul Murphy Danesfort
                                                                                            3.J.J. Delaney Fenians
                                                                                            4.Jackie Tyrrell James Stephens
                                                                                            5.Tommy Walsh Tullaroan
                                                                                            6.Kieran Joyce Rower Inistioge
                                                                                            7.Richie Doyle Barrow Rangers
                                                                                            8.Michael Fennelly Ballyhale Shamrocks
                                                                                            9.Michael Rice Carrickshock
                                                                                            10.Eoin Larkin (Capt.) James Stephens
                                                                                            11.Richie Power Carrickshock
                                                                                            12.Henry Shefflin Ballyhale Shamrocks
                                                                                            13.Colin Fennelly Ballyhale Shamrocks
                                                                                            14.Richie Hogan Danesfort
                                                                                            15.Aidan Fogarty Emeralds

Comment

Here's my thoughts on this week's football:

Comment

Quick preview on the Kildare vs Sligo game here as well:

Comment

Excellent write up, have to say I was thinking along same line on all games.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                                                    Excellent write up, have to say I was thinking along same line on all games.
                                                                                                    TY - great minds think alike or fools seldom differ I wonder!

Comment

Great previews, great new site.
                                                                                                      Agree overall too, except if Sligo are going to make a game of it, which I think they are with as close to home advantage as makes no difference, take the 5/4 for +3 (b365/lads/WH) would be my steer.

Clare +10 evens my full-throttle BOTW though.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                                        Great previews, great new site.
                                                                                                        Agree overall too, except if Sligo are going to make a game of it, which I think they are with as close to home advantage as makes no difference, take the 5/4 for +3 (b365/lads/WH) would be my steer.
                                                                                                        There's even an argument to be made for taking them at match odds because Kildare stats wise Kildare tend to lose an above average amount of close games.

Comment

Some tasty games in the Q/F
                                                                                                          Kerry v Donegal
                                                                                                          Kildare v Cork
                                                                                                          Mayo v Down
                                                                                                          Dublin v Laois

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                            Kerry v Donegal
                                                                                                            Kildare v Cork
                                                                                                            Mayo v Down
                                                                                                            Dublin v Laois
                                                                                                            Yeah really looking forward to Kerry v Donegal, should be a real cracker!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                                                              Yeah really looking forward to Kerry v Donegal, should be a real cracker!
                                                                                                              Not sure if I heard right but are all the games @ neutral venues?

Comment

Not sure if I heard right but are all the games @ neutral venues?
                                                                                                                All at Croker afaik

Comment

Pretty sure all are on in Croker next weekend.

Comment

Ridic tough draw for Donegal, if they are to win the all Ireland they will probably have to beat kerry, cork and Dublin. Don't fancy our chances to much now. Hopefully the donegal Kerry game is on first on Saturday, give me best chance at seeing it a reasonable time

Comment

All in croaker
                                                                                                                      Kerry v Donegal 4pm sun
                                                                                                                      Kildare v Cork 2pm sun
                                                                                                                      Mayo v Down 5pm sat
                                                                                                                      Dublin v Laois7pm sat
                                                                                                                      Dates and times

Comment

Dates and Times ! Bad news for Pauric time wise!! Thought Donkmagnet had them wrong but when i look again i see its just wrote in a strange order.

Saturday, August 4

Mayo v Down, Croke Park, 5pm
                                                                                                                        Dublin v Laois, Croke Park, 7pm

Sunday, August 5

Cork v Kildare, Croke Park, 2pm
                                                                                                                        Donegal v Kerry, Croke Park, 4pm

GAA Football All-Ireland Minor Championships

Saturday, August 4

Tipperary v Mayo, Croke Park, 3pm

Sunday, August 5

Roscommon v Kerry, Croke Park, 12pm
                                                                                                                        Dublin v Monaghan, Newry 5.30pm
                                                                                                                        Tyrone v Meath, Newry, 7.15pm
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Preview of the Mayo vs Down game here if anyone cares to take a look:

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X