Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    Never in doubt
    lol, was so enthralled in the match at Nowlan Park and having long since wrote off my -6 bet I completely forgot that I'd KK (win only) in a few GAA accums, all of them came off but obv none would have but for the couple of late KK goals

Comment

Gettin in early with a few shouts: KK v Cork..i see this being an end to end clash of the ash which suits KK down to the ground..they will never concede what they did last weekend again but are capable of scoring that at times..KK minus 3 v a wide open cork team screams 'GREAT BET' to me

Comment

I like Limerick and Donegal to cover their spreads in the football so far.

Comment

Hurling bets this weekend

I am going for Dublin +3 (10/11) and Kilkenny -3 (10/11). Having watched the game between these 2 last weekend Dublin are a lot better than their league record suggests and I think they might even beat Tipp at Croke Park, but will play it safe and take them with a goal headstart.

As for KK, they wil have taken a roasting from Cody after the last match and I'd expect them to tighten up a lot at the back, they will always score strongly so think they can beat the handicap.

Galway -4 on alternative handicap v Waterford. Waterford are in complete disarray with Nicky Cashin stepping down from the management team. Can see Galway winning it handy.

Comment

Off to Cork V Kilkenny today. Should be a good one. I fancy Cork to put up a good fight so I wont be taking the spread for Kilkenny.

Have taken Cork draw no bet for just a bit of interest as a fan.

Comment

Didnt go down to the park but the old man did. Said I would watch at home. Regretting it now. Cork putting on a great display of Hurling.. CMON THE REBELS

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                Off to Cork V Kilkenny today. Should be a good one. I fancy Cork to put up a good fight so I wont be taking the spread for Kilkenny.

Have taken Cork draw no bet for just a bit of interest as a fan.
                GTFI Cork! Easy money 3/1 was a cracking price..very glad I didnt take the handicap. Kilkenny losing the plot in the last minute

What a fucking win for us. Beating Kilkenny down in the park is just brilliant! Well played lads. Looking forward to talking to Eoin and Conor tomorrow.

Comment

Kerry U/21 -10 at 5/6 vs Waterford tonight

Comment

4-26 to 1-04..... Hope somebody got on

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Phelan View Post
                      4-26 to 1-04..... Hope somebody got on
                      I didnt, could never go -10 in an underage game. Shorter game time and a lot of unknowns. But nice call, particulary on such a nice evening.

Comment

Urrrgh kinda hate doing this, but gonna have to get on Waterford @ 11/10 v Dublin on Sunday. Dublin already in the relegation playoff, stories of them possibly giving a few untested lads a run out and already with a few injuries. Waterford on the other hand know that a win coupled with KK beating Galway will see them avoid the relegation play off.

Oh and Mullane is back and Waterford are at home in Dungarva..

Comment

Had a bit of inside info, Waterford were supposedly a shambles this year... Fair point about underage games alright, can be very unpredictable at times

Comment

Was that PP or where you got Kerry -10 Terry? Looked at it yesterday or day before and it ws just straight betting. Kind of annoyed as I def would have taken it on.
                            "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Got it in William Hill via oddschecker, only bookies that were giving odds seemingly... Bit of a howler on their part, i was expecting -17/18 and still fancied it so to get -10 was very sweet!!!

Comment

Tipp 8/15 v Cork. Tipp recall Brendan Cummins, Paul Curran, Conor O Mahony and John O Brien to the starting XV. Tipp need a win to be sure of a semi final place, whereas Cork will still qualify if KK beat Galway at Nowlan Park. All points to a home win for me

Comment

Missed the boat today cross -3 was easy pickings in the end up, all my mates were on

Comment

Feel Antrim are massively overpriced at home to limerick the day at 3/1. And I am putting my max wager on +4 11/10. Alot of the loughgiel players are back aswell to help matters.

Comment

Clare -1 today looks like value to me v Offaly 11/10

Comment

Only bet for me this weekend is Tipp -1 at 10/11

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Urrrgh kinda hate doing this, but gonna have to get on Waterford @ 11/10 v Dublin on Sunday. Dublin already in the relegation playoff, stories of them possibly giving a few untested lads a run out and already with a few injuries. Waterford on the other hand know that a win coupled with KK beating Galway will see them avoid the relegation play off.

Oh and Mullane is back and Waterford are at home in Dungarva..
                                          Just back from this match, never really in doubt, but a poor game overall. Dublin did make a lot changes and Waterford won but not impressive at all. Amazingly thanks to the nutty structure of the league thats our last competitive game now until 17th June.

Tipp 8/15 v Cork. Tipp recall Brendan Cummins, Paul Curran, Conor O Mahony and John O Brien to the starting XV. Tipp need a win to be sure of a semi final place, whereas Cork will still qualify if KK beat Galway at Nowlan Park. All points to a home win for me
                                          sigh.

Comment

Gotta be on Clare today @ 4/5 and -1 @ evs (PP) in the Division 1B final v Limerick. They hammered Limerick earlier in the league by 14 points and Davy Fitz seems to have them well drilled and organised, can see it being closer than 14 this time but reckon Clare will win easily enough

Comment

Gotta be on Clare today @ 4/5 and -1 @ evs (PP) in the Division 1B final v Limerick. They hammered Limerick earlier in the league by 14 points and Davy Fitz seems to have them well drilled and organised, can see it being closer than 14 this time but reckon Clare will win easily enough
                                              Winner alright, close run thing though. Clare getting 2 points in injury time to win by 2.

Comment

Winner alright, close run thing though. Clare getting 2 points in injury time to win by 2.
                                                Yesss, i thought Limerick had won. Up as a result on aertel, 1-15 to 0-16
                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Danny Sutcliffe young hurler of the year 5/1 (PP). He already has a load of hype around him following a spectacular league, including scoring 2-3 from play when marked by one Tommy Walsh v KK.

Granted he'll need to continue the form into the championship, but a couple of good games on TV along the aforementioned hype from the league could see him get it. Also there is often a desire to give Dublin something, and this could be it.

Conor Lehane (Cork) is the big rival imo but his odds are too short

Comment

Holy Grail

Division 1 at last, last minute drive by shooting. Joe Bergin ran amock against us in the 2nd half. What price Galway for Connaught this year? They're starting to gel nicely. They have a lad breaking through G Bradshaw who's going to open a lot of midfields up.

Comment

make what ye want of the following Tipp are 11/10 vs Kerry in the minor. Its on in Tralee and ive no idea bout Kerry.

Its a Tipp minor team which won the all ireland last year. Here is a few quotes from prem view

Also there are four players who started last years first round game against Limerick on the bench that is amazing...
                                                      17 of last years pane eligible
                                                      Small fact is whoever loses has in essence an easier draw. Win you play Cork in semi and most likely Kerry again in the final. Lose and you only have to beat one of them once. Crazy system really.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I'll see what the Kerry minors are meant to be like this year.

Comment

Very skilful but quite lacking in the physicality department I'm told. Not expected to do much in the championship.

Comment

Tipp minors won handily, nice spot Enda.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                              Tipp minors won handily, nice spot Enda.
                                                              Pity i dont back any of these things!
                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Cork -4 11/10...took a nice chunk of that.

Comment

Think Cork are worth a bet tomorrow v Tipp. JBM has got them on something of a resurgence, and I think Cork will be the hungrier team with more desire for a league title. Also with these 2 likely to play each other in a Munster Semi Final in June, its quite likely Tipp might hold back a bit for that. Also Tipp missing Paul Curran, Donagh Maher and The Bonner Maher, Cork are missing Cathal Naughton but have the excellent Conor Lehane on the bench along with Darren Sweetnam, expect to see these sprung for a strong second half

Cork 11/8 and + 1 @ evs both good for me

Comment

Cavan -1.0 in the U 21's today looks decentish at evens.

Dublin U21's -1 at evens too looks great.

Comment

Think Cork are worth a bet tomorrow v Tipp. JBM has got them on something of a resurgence, and I think Cork will be the hungrier team with more desire for a league title. Also with these 2 likely to play each other in a Munster Semi Final in June, its quite likely Tipp might hold back a bit for that. Also Tipp missing Paul Curran, Donagh Maher and The Bonner Maher, Cork are missing Cathal Naughton but have the excellent Conor Lehane on the bench along with Darren Sweetnam, expect to see these sprung for a strong second half

Cork 11/8 and + 1 @ evs both good for me
                                                                      I dont agree Kev, Cork have left 1-09 of the last game on the bench which will hugely blunt their attack, I doubt Sweetnam will be sprung either as he is doing he's Leaving Cert. Naughton and Lehane yes but to counter act that Tipp have Eoin Kelly and Seamie Callinan in reserve so no adv to Cork there, the opposite if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                        Cavan -1.0 in the U 21's today looks decentish at evens.

Dublin U21's -1 at evens too looks great.
                                                                        Dublin 3-5 Cork 0-7 just before HT, looking good

Comment

Dublin look doomed to life in div 1b hurling next season. 2 second half goals have Galway 9 points clear with 11 mins to go

Comment

Cork ones to watch out for this year for sure. Donal Óg injury the only cloud on a great day for them, although watch them turn that into a positive in terms of the team 'doing it for Ógie' during the summer.

Comment

PP have priced up the Munster championship game between Waterford and Clare. Clare are 6/5, snap this up as imo they should be favs for this game

Comment

Richie Power possibly out for the rest of the season or KK following an injury last night in a club match. Results of the scan will be known tomorrow however he is definitely out for the league final next weekend. With Shefflin already missing this will be a huge loss for KK. Enough for me to have small bet on Cork @ 15/8, who are really on a roll under JBM and also +2 @ evs

Comment

Fermanagh are way too long versus Down fwiw.

Comment

PP have priced up the Munster championship game between Waterford and Clare. Clare are 6/5, snap this up as imo they should be favs for this game
                                                                                    More bad news from a Waterford POV tonight Pauric Mahony, nominated for YHOTY last year has had to undergo hip surgery and is ruled out for the season.

Comment

More bad news from a Waterford POV tonight Pauric Mahony, nominated for YHOTY last year has had to undergo hip surgery and is ruled out for the season.
                                                                                      More bad news from a Waterford POV, Midfielder Shane O Sullivan has left the panel to go to America for the summer. Eoin Kelly is 90% out injured with a finger injury, Noel Connors still hasnt recovered from his injury and wont be fit for the Clare match, and Darragh Fives also out with an injury.

That means that we are missing (injured or travelling) from last years panel

Noel Connors
                                                                                      Shane O Sullivan
                                                                                      Darragh Fives
                                                                                      Brian O Sullivan
                                                                                      David O Sullivan
                                                                                      Eoin Kelly
                                                                                      Pauric Mahony.

Plus the retirements of the likes of Clinton Hennessey, Declan Prendergast, Murray etc.

Its going to be a seriously lightweight Waterford team now, and they were in trouble even with a full panel to pick from. Clare have been trimmed to evs but I still think thats value and going to get some more on now

Comment

More bad news from a Waterford POV, Midfielder Shane O Sullivan has left the panel to go to America for the summer. Eoin Kelly is 90% out injured with a finger injury, Noel Connors still hasnt recovered from his injury and wont be fit for the Clare match, and Darragh Fives also out with an injury.

Noel Connors
                                                                                        Shane O Sullivan
                                                                                        Darragh Fives
                                                                                        Brian O Sullivan
                                                                                        David O Sullivan
                                                                                        Eoin Kelly
                                                                                        Pauric Mahony.

Plus the retirements of the likes of Clinton Hennessey, Declan Prendergast, Murray etc.

Its going to be a seriously lightweight Waterford team now, and they were in trouble even with a full panel to pick from. Clare have been trimmed to evs but I still think thats value and going to get some more on now
                                                                                        MR DOOM AND GLOOM FFS GO BACK CLARE

Comment

Noel Connors
                                                                                          Shane O Sullivan
                                                                                          Darragh Fives
                                                                                          Brian O Sullivan
                                                                                          David O Sullivan
                                                                                          Eoin Kelly
                                                                                          Pauric Mahony.

Still 6/5 on william hill if you still backing the head and not the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                            Still 6/5 on william hill if you still backing the head and not the heart.
                                                                                            HE WONT BE

Comment

That the game ? Has it listed as being on in a month... ?

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                                                                                MR DOOM AND GLOOM FFS GO BACK CLARE
                                                                                                lolwat?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                  http://www.oddschecker.com/other-spo...v-clare/winner

That the game ? Has it listed as being on in a month... ?
                                                                                                  Went with this one anyway! Odds were in line with what Kev said.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                    Went with this one anyway! Odds were in line with what Kev said.
                                                                                                    Yeah that's the game alright FM.

Comment

@Keana any views on the minor football tonight. I know Kerry are confident but are Clare value at 5/1? They beat same teams as us by similar scorelines.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                        @Keana any views on the minor football tonight. I know Kerry are confident but are Clare value at 5/1? They beat same teams as us by similar scorelines.
                                                                                                        Don't really know much about the teams tbh, except that I've heard people say that the Kerry team looks a bit stronger than the team they sent out against Tipp so there's a chance Mickey Ned was playing the long game and didn't really mind us losing the first round to get an easy path the the Munster final.

You probably know Jack Savage (Kenny's son) at CF is a lovely footballer - he's already playing senior for Strand Road.

I wouldn't read too much into the similarity in scorelines against weak opposition. In GAA no matter how professional teams say/think they are you're still talking about amateur players who will 100% ease off when a game is well won and minors are far from the peak of professionalism even within the GAA.

Hard to see how 5/1 could be a bad bet considering Boyle's only make them 11/4, PP 10/3, but by the same token Kerry are probably betable at 1/3 with Boyle's considering they're 1/4 and 1/5 with the others.

That's the great thing about GAA betting, the variation in bookie lines means it's nearly always possible to find a neutral at worst bet on whichever team you fancy shouting for

Comment

Clare down by a point at HT. Tipp & Cork Drawing 5 a piece.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tipp & Kerry by 4.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Loading up on Antrim and liam Watson today v westmeath

Comment

Backing Armagh & Longford this weekend, also think London will win but not investing.
                                                                                                                twitter
                                                                                                                moneybookers

Comment

Brendan Donaghy @ 33/1 for RTE MoM, taking a wee touch of this, prob marking O'Neill and he's been Armaghs best player this past few years, also going in on Anto Duffy to score over 0.5 4/6

Comment

kildare -11 @ 11/8 looks a bet with pp for me will stick up the team tomorrow night when its announced but tbh i think this could be a demolition offaly a terrabad this year.

Comment

Kildare -11 might be a little hefty for the 1st game of the c/ship...possible, but its likely they'll be a tad rusty and take a while to get going..you'd also expect some sort of a fight out of Offaly, terribad and all as they are.
                                                                                                                      "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

WATERFORD (SH v Clare): S O’Keeffe; A Kearney, L Lawlor, S Daniels; R Foley, M Walsh, P Mahony; K Moran, S Molumphy; M Shanahan, S Prendergast, E Kelly; J Mullane, S Walsh, G O’Brien.

4 debutants and no Tony Browne. Still think Clare are good for this one. Will be up there in what I anticipate will be a small attendance hoping otherwise

Comment

Kildare (SF v Offaly): S Connolly; A McLoughlin, H McGrillen, P Kelly; E Bolton, M O'Flaherty, O Lyons; M Foley, P O'Neill; J Doyle, E O'Flaherty, A Smith; J Kavanagh, T O'Connor, M Conway.

Very positive team with all the full forward line well capable of getting goals no dermot early but I'd say maybe a 20 min run at the end.

The biggest plus for me is smith finally starting in the half forwards IMO this is his best position all in all it looks like the weather won't be great but tbh I still think we can rack up a big score.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X