No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2018 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all the uncle Thomas's on ITV playing up to the diddly eye with the green socked O'Chamberlain shite

Comment

A long way home

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ride him with balls of steel Charlie

Comment

Having a mare

Comment

Shamateur shower

Comment

That's all your picks for the day. Just in time for lunch too. I'm going to Pickle.

Might use the rake from this to pay for it.

Comment

Will shraaaaaaap display some Gallic élan or will he collapse like Irish Elan?

Who the fuck knows....tune in here to find out.

Comment

I thought Finians Oscar looked a horse of immense potential last season. A small investment in him to regain form here.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Bunching up behind the leaders!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                        Tully East non runner now if anyone has that.
                        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Pat Custard only.

Too late for edits so it goes onto the SP fav.
                        Only just copped this now probably will be the only winner I have today ...also switched off the winner in the 1st..had $$ on her but didn't have her in this.
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

That looked like Glenloe on the still photo.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              That looked like Glenloe on the still photo.
                              don't be silly!

Comment

Comment

No result stands, I'm back in contention now

Comment

New Leader! Shrap looking unstoppable........ He can't lose from here, surely....

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      don't be silly!
                                      Ha I was on Delta too but odd call if that indeed is the finish line.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

How are you all looking?

Balls deep in wine and G&Ts here. And that's just the wife.

Comment

No real changes there.

Comment

How are you all looking?

Balls deep in wine and G&Ts here. And that's just the wife.
                                            I'm doing a great job of filling your boots.

If you want to get back involved I will take your wife out for the evening.

Comment

Comment

So Balko is no use on the ground according to everyone including his jockey

Fuck this for a lark

Comment

Still on the bridle. Coming for you Shrap.

Comment

Would have been a good pr opportunity for O Leary to donate that prize money to one of the injured jockies charities.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Look it at it again, the head on the line is the near horse and the nose underneath is the horse on the far side.

Correct call 100%

Comment

looks like RD3 posted R3 twice, no summary for R4

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                          I'm doing a great job of filling your boots.

If you want to get back involved I will take your wife out for the evening.
                                                          Would you mind? She's probably a bit young for you though.

Had a fine auld chat with the bald barista. Gotta respect a man who gets his brand tattoed on his head.

Comment

looks like RD3 posted R3 twice, no summary for R4
                                                            Pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Comment

Safely ensconced in the Old Stand now.

Gotta be on Bacardys here.

Comment

Sent Mrs DIII off shopping. She's lamped.

Comment

Would you mind? She's probably a bit young for you though.

Had a fine auld chat with the bald barista. Gotta respect a man who gets his brand tattoed on his head.
                                                                  If she is <50 I'm out.

You made a bollox of the table for R4 you bollox.

Comment

Sent Mrs DIII off shopping. She's lamped.
                                                                    SHOPPING? You must be lamped yourself sending a drunk fueled woman shopping.
                                                                    It may takes years to recoup the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                      Still on the bridle. Coming for you Shrap.
                                                                      Boom -

Comment

Boom -
                                                                        game on!!

Comment

Comment

Bullocks by the bollix
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

it's all gone tits up since Raoul became a dirty daytime drunk

Comment

No the photo is hard to read but its 100% Davy's horse with the higher head carriage thats in front on the line.
                                                                                    Fck him anyway let me down for a right good treble
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

it's all gone tits up since Raoul became a dirty daytime drunk
                                                                                      I'd say it's going great.

Putting the prize pool to good use.

Comment

moving these to the latest page!

Comment

only Benny HiFi had the fav!

Comment

Picked Russel in the next one last night at 33 to 1. now 6 to 1. bah.

Comment

I make it shraaaap by a geehair from Hitch.

We all know the frogs tend to blow up in the final quarter though....

Comment

I make it shraaaap by a geehair from Hitch.

We all know the frogs tend to blow up in the final quarter though....
                                                                                                Go home you're drunk

Solksy is leading

Edit: oh shraap had kings odesey ew so maybe he is leading by said geehair.
                                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 15-03-18, 16:36.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

only Benny HiFi had the fav!
                                                                                                  For all the good it did me.

Had it in a double IRL too with Un Du Sceaux. Story of my day really.

Mid table mediocrity shall be my lot this year i fear.

Comment

I'm with Hitch in the last, gogogo.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        There's at least ten people in full contention for tomorrow.
                                                                                                        It's us desperate c*nts on <1000 swinging for the stars that you should be fearful of
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

It's us desperate c*nts on <1000 swinging for the stars that you should be fearful of

Comment

I think i still have a full clip, i might change it tomorrow

Last edited by The Color of Money; 16-03-18, 11:03.

Comment

Day 3 Leaderboard

Seems like a small technical error blinded me to Mike Bullocks' midday charge and he sits top of the pile but really it's congested like a toddler with a head cold:

any errors are probably not deliberate

Comment

Id the winner of the last

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                  Id the winner of the last
                                                                                                                  so you did!

software malfunction

revised table below:

Comment

This might actually be exciting tomorrow. If you like that kind of thing.

Comment

Dice FTW

Comment

In citywest haven't a clue how to do yolk on phone. Could someone fix it for me pretty please

R2 Le Richebourg 100 w

R4 OUTLANDER 100W
                                                                                                                        R5 On The FRINGE 75 W
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Swinging

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X