Cheltenham 2017 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
    Ah look I am not involved but I think that's harsh. He doesn't know that you are not a prick.

#poordougie
    I'm not a prick? Jaysus, I thought we knew each other quite well.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      So em can I blow all my funds tomorrow no?

Or is it only 700?
      Fucked out for even asking. I explained it to you in PP before I kissed you.

Comment

Southfield Royale would put nic right into it.

A few tasty longshots running for the pack as well.

Comment

Frossach hexing everything. How does he do it?

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
            Fucked out for even asking. I explained it to you in PP before I kissed you.
            I'm. Blonde like. Was just making sure. Lol
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Frossach turning this into an art form. Quite a few on the second, including me.

Comment

Tables to follow a bit later but Frossach staying on dourly up the home straight.

Comment

I didn't take part in this comp because i'm dead money obviously, but i've probably been faced with weird types of decisions similar to this more than anyone on here throughout the years from modding werewolf, running IPBCOOP, HeadsUp Leagues etc

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                  Can't be m8.
                  First race has already happened and my bets are void for the day so there's no wumming.

7 bullets tomorrow. Will be grand, just gotta avoid the horse head shite.
                  IMO, this is when RDIII should have stepped up and stated what's up. CHD had already pointed out he was wumming, and maybe if RDIII had even thanked this post if could have been seen as a pisstake, but mdoug never really actually knew himself. Even though he could have presumed with 90% assurance his bets would stand, it didn't work out well for Brexit or Hillary Clinton though, did it.

Sorry for singling you out hated, just showing the fact that your table is also not what he asked for and highlighting the actual pathetic dislike he has towards me.
                  Although i'd have docked mdoug his stake just for called hate-da-jacks, 'hated'. What do you think his name is? Hated ajacks? ffs doug!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                    My lack of class will show tomorrow, gl horseymeat, at least don't die

WP Raoul, playing a blinder
                    At least don't die eh? My record of actually backing horses that die in the race is uncanny.. Sorry Gee Gee rip.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                      things are a lot easier to see when you are on the outside, I think mdoug has been unfairly treated
                      I dunno, didn't see his picks today, assume they weren't profitable overall as nobody has mentioned he had a winner. Forgetting all of the hullabaloo it's hard to feel that indignant when your intended choices didn't actually amount to much. I'd feel guilty angling a bigger balance than I ought to have had.

Saying that I'm sure RD knows he made a balls of it, so prob should appease.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        I didn't take part in this comp because i'm dead money obviously, but i've probably been faced with weird types of decisions similar to this more than anyone on here throughout the years from modding werewolf, running IPBCOOP, HeadsUp Leagues etc

IMO, this is when RDIII should have stepped up and stated what's up. CHD had already pointed out he was wumming, and maybe if RDIII had even thanked this post if could have been seen as a pisstake, but mdoug never really actually knew himself. Even though he could have presumed with 90% assurance his bets would stand, it didn't work out well for Brexit or Hillary Clinton though, did it.

Although i'd have docked mdoug his stake just for called hate-da-jacks, 'hated'. What do you think his name is? Hated ajacks? ffs doug!
                        Mind = blown - I always thought it as 'Hated ajacks'

Comment

all gonna win obv

Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Tables to follow a bit later but Frossach staying on dourly up the home straight.
                            so here we have it, Frossach blazing a trail like Desert Orchid.

do we need a Nortons Coin (nearly stumped GAB with a trivia question on that one last week) to come from the clouds and nail him on the line?

Comment

And the day on day story:

Comment

Tomorrow, I'm guessing, will be something along these lines:

Comment

I wouldn't put it past some bollix like poprock* to come from nowhere.

It's been done before as The Improver can testify.

SPOILER
                                  No idea if a bollix or not

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    I wouldn't put it past some bollix like poprock* to come from nowhere.

It's been done before as The Improver can testify.

SPOILER
                                    No idea if a bollix or not
                                    I actually think I'm. Gonna win it

Not my money
                                    First time playing
                                    First time doing a spreadsheet on ipb
                                    Luck is in (made a few bob this yr)

Shur tis written in the stars

I like it when is next one?
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      I dunno, didn't see his picks today, assume they weren't profitable overall as nobody has mentioned he had a winner. Forgetting all of the hullabaloo it's hard to feel that indignant when your intended choices didn't actually amount to much. I'd feel guilty angling a bigger balance than I ought to have had.

Saying that I'm sure RD knows he made a balls of it, so prob should appease.
                                      Yeah sitch, I angle shot after first race?? and kept posting for the day that I don't want my bets counted??
                                      I then accused him of doing exactly what he actually does do.

If all my horses won do you genuinely believe and he said no they don't count, do you think I would have been saying it should have counted? I could not have been clearer about accepting that my bets were voided.

From the outside you might have seen it as obvious messing, I wasn't quite sure so I wanted to make it abundantly clear and I opted to place physical bets instead of having them on here.

I understand the want for trolling, but waiting that long in a competition for this much money is not right or even trolling. It is cheating, and he is a cheater.

It is waiting for results of horse races and then deciding what to do, and I truly believe that is exactly what he did. Others might not, but I truly do.

I have no respect for how this was handled and have no more interest in reading this thread so I have deleted my picks for tomorrow, and will not be back on here.

Good luck to satnav and hectorjelly
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Douglas have a snickers. You are right to be annoyed but don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
                                        RD3 was 100% not cheating. He's a cunt but he wouldn't do that. Just got out of hand. Can't you all just get along?

*I'm half cut here

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                          Douglas have a snickers. You are right to be annoyed but don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
                                          RD3 was 100% not cheating. He's a cunt but he wouldn't do that. Just got out of hand. Can't you all just get along?

*I'm half cut here
                                          Thanks, I think.

You're 100% right though, the bets were always going to stand. I've never voided anyone's bets in any of these comps and we've never had any disputes either.
                                          I just decided to have a little fun with mdoug and he seems to have gone completely off the deep end - not sure why as the bets stood after all, hardly my fault they all lost. If they'd won, I doubt he'd be moaning.

mdoug sending me threats via PM doesn't exactly impress me with his case either, whatever it is supposed to be.

Stick the rest of your tank on tomorrow doug, bink some 40\1 shot and I'll be more than happy to pay you out. Otherwise, have a drink and chill out. And no more PMs.

Comment

Good luck to satnav and hectorjelly
                                            Let's do this babes
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

< snip Not sure whether to cross post that to bbv or delete it >
                                              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 16-03-17, 20:44.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anyone who thought RDIII was going to void bets posted before 13:00 over a table is off their nut. Even if he did want to he could under rule 6. You enter under acceptance of the rules so GTFO.

Comment

will be quite surprised if 4 of these don't win

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 17-03-17, 11:30.

Comment

Last edited by poprock; 17-03-17, 12:56.

Comment

It is waiting for results of horse races and then deciding what to do, and I truly believe that is exactly what he did. Others might not, but I truly do.
                                                      I know for a fact that this is not true.

I aggravated it by being annoyed that after several warnings you still were not able to get your shit together. I apologise for that.

You really need to take a god hard look at yourself. Get help IMO
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Try to make it home safely little horsies.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

So 700 for everyone tomorrow then, yes?

Comment

Comment

Last edited by nicnicnic; 17-03-17, 12:44.

Comment

Mind=blown that Hatedajacks can also be read as Hated a jacks.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      A bit like , how can we ever understand mankind when it's made up of two words we don't get. Mank and ind . .

Comment

Last edited by Frossach; 17-03-17, 12:44.

Comment

refundme.in helps air passenger to claim compensation for overbooked, denied boarding & cancelled flight. Check flight status & book cab at airports with refundme.in.

Comment

Had to scroll down a good bit on the pp racecard to get to these
                                                                            Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 17-03-17, 11:08.
                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                My strategy is so cunning, a cunning plan you may say. I would go as far as say it is as cunning as a fox what used to be professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.

SPOILER
                                                                                follow Ruby
                                                                                Fuck Ruby for having his purple patch on Thursday and not Wednesday

Only one day off
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-03-17, 06:34.
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            Ha, suppose first time I read the name I noticed the 'hated' and fit the rest in, and never thought to question it since

Comment

Comment

...I would rather come 10th than 2nd again...I've come 2nd and 3rd before, so am due some luck...Day 4 selctions...

....As always, thanks for running the comp, I look forward to it every year...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just remember.....

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Dice75; 17-03-17, 12:57.

Comment

Comment

Cheers for doing this RDIII. Great stuff.

Comment

Oh it's on

Comment

Selections in the Triumph

Frossach will be hoping for favourites to win all day

let's see how that pans out:

Comment

Just six more of them

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                                      Just six more of them
                                                                                                                      I'd say you thought Ruby was going to wrap things up for you there for a minute.

Fairly full quiver of arrows coming your way next.

Comment

Informed choices in the County

Comment

Standings after Race 1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X