No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2017 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is what it is, but IMO leaving gab in yesterday is a complete joke in this regard and is total and utter favouritism.

I'll try and win it tomorrow but you should consider not being so biased if you are running an event.

I messed up, but so did he. Rewarding a friend and punishing someone you don't like is not a trait someone who runs a competition for 2k should have. See ye tomorrow for my 7 punts.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

El Shambo the only one to back that winner.

Shame about the price.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Of course he is and you are completely taking the piss.
        How fucking hard is it to Ctrl C Ctrl V FFS
        RD is well able to get on his high horse without his chums m8.

RD will be sound, he's wumming dug.

Shhh and post winners you cunce.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          El Shambo the only one to back that winner.

Shame about the price.
          One more bullet for tomorrow fella, one more bullet for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
            RD is well able to get on his high horse without his chums m8.

RD will be sound, he's wumming dug.

Shhh and post winners you cunce.
            Can't be m8.
            First race has already happened and my bets are void for the day so there's no wumming.

7 bullets tomorrow. Will be grand, just gotta avoid the horse head shite.
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I can sense movement afoot in the next.

Comment

Sorry phone misspelled elite m8's
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Whoo hoo and had 30 quid on him too
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Personally I think it's bolloxs if dougs bets are void the rules are made for everyone and you did state no exceptions but you made one yesterday so imo there should be no question about today.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      I'm on my phone because ipb is blocked in work, so there is no ctrl button. Literally no piss has been taken, why would I take the piss when I want to win?
                      Cool.
                      Next year I'll set him up with a web form to collect the entries.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                        Personally I think it's bolloxs if dougs bets are void the rules are made for everyone and you did state no exceptions but you made one yesterday so imo there should be no question about today.
                        The fact that the below is allowed and mine isn't just shows what a joke it is.
                        Sorry for singling you out hated, just showing the fact that your table is also not what he asked for and highlighting the actual pathetic dislike he has towards me. I have accepted my 250 loss and betting tomorrow and if I will I'll have a pint for all of you

I genuinely think he is intentionally not posting any tables today, if my horses don't win he will take all my bets and if they do he won't. So he has stated it and I have accepted it, 250 forfeited.

I won't be back playing any of these again so you elite guys can rejoice at that.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

@andy, haven't put much effort into it this year so don't follow for big
                          I actually liked your picks, certainly haven't gone balls deep.
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Je suis mdoug
                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

SatNav the big mover there but Frossach still over 1,000 clear of the field.

Stupid race is next.

Comment

Controversy cliffs ?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                  Controversy cliffs ?
                                  Just buy my T-Shirts

<------------

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                    Controversy cliffs ?
                                    Four legs good, two legs bad.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Tbf GAB did have significant bargaining power yesterday!
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Tbf GAB did have significant bargaining power yesterday!
                                        Sad.

Comment

I genuinely think he is intentionally not posting any tables today, if my horses don't win he will take all my bets and if they do he won't. So he has stated it and I have accepted it, 250 forfeited.

I won't be back playing any of these again so you elite guys can rejoice at that.

Comment

Frossach fills his boots. Starting to look unstoppable.

Comment

It's only right that exceptions be made for men of class like, for instance me, and not for guttersnipes.

Comment

Old men trolling...
                                                what is the world coming to?
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  Old men trolling...
                                                  what is the world coming to?
                                                  At least if it was good trolling it would be a bit of banter. Anticraic in full effect.
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Last edited by mdoug; 16-03-17, 19:50.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

W should be capitalised m8. Gg

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Frossach 1,356 clear of luckforsome.

Although New Approach would have been looking like Rockerfeller if Lil had stayed in front.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            I hate to be *that guy* especially as we're all still reeling from the mdoug cruelty, but isn't it a max of 100 that can be bet per race?
                                                            Hmm, good point. Second bet adjusted down to 30 win. We all know what happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              I hate to be *that guy* especially as we're all still reeling from the mdoug cruelty, but isn't it a max of 100 that can be bet per race?
                                                              Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              Moving Day (probably down )
                                                              There's also the whole 'win' being allowed .
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Frossach looking to dodge 16 separate bullets here.

Admiring of his ballsy strategy so far today and it's paying off well to date.

Comment

This is going to be my last post on this but I want it resaid.

I'm starting tomorrow with my bankroll what it was at the start of today, minus 250. I am not going to accept being robbed of a starting bankroll
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Frossach looking to dodge 16 separate bullets here.

Admiring of his ballsy strategy so far today and it's paying off well to date.
                                                                    It will be hard to dodge 16 bullets in the next.
                                                                    Hopefully diamond king take it.

Comment

Your right Mdoug. I only had my phone and like you ipb blocked in work. Pretty pathetic Glyn. Have a bit of sense. .We all appreciate your hard work but no need to be a Hitler.

Comment

Hmm, good point. Second bet adjusted down to 30 win. We all know what happens now.
                                                                        Correct. Sorta.

Bohsman refills the clip

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Good spot, that'll do!

Comment

The bad news for the pack is that Frossach, by virtue of doing nothing, has gone further clear.

Frossach 3506
                                                                              Luckforsome 2050
                                                                              Nic 1806
                                                                              RD3 1463
                                                                              Bohsy 1375
                                                                              SatNav 1300
                                                                              HJ 1200
                                                                              Hitch 1100

Are the only ones above starting stack.

Frossach on Airlie Beach here.

Comment

So I was obv always going to let mdoug back in but the abusive PM meant it turned into a slowroll.

Good call by Chad tbf.

Comment

Bohsy, bohsy (like that eh). Same error again in the last.

If you could just guarantee the same result please.

Comment

So I was obv always going to let mdoug back in but the abusive PM meant it turned into a slowroll.

Good call by Chad tbf.
                                                                                    Literally just no. I am betting 700 tomorrow, this competition is for over 2k, this is not a fucking joke.

You posted that my bets were void, the majority of the day is gone. I am not accepting this in the slightest, your last post before the races started was that my bets were null and void. Which they are.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Literally just no. I am betting 700 tomorrow, this competition is for over 2k, this is not a fucking joke.

You posted that my bets were void, the majority of the day is gone. I am not accepting this in the slightest, your last post before the races started was that my bets were null and void. Which they are.
                                                                                      He was clearly always accepting your bets.

Comment

This is a betting competition, not a joke.
                                                                                        I have stated since after the first race I accept the forfeit, you cannot post now after the results when my horses haven't won.

Act somewhat professional, I joined this for fun and the competition, and you have just been so pathetic.

I'm betting my bankroll -250 and am not budging one bit.
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

So you're betting €700 either way, as per the rules of €100 per race max.

Comment

I'm not spending another minute discussing any of this, a water of my time. I have made my thoughts very clear all say. They'll all be laughing away am sure, done with it now.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

It was clear RD was trolling, but probably shouldn't have let it go as long, was always open to angleshoots after that.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Barring a miracle in the last, I no longer have a dog in this fight but I don't buy for a second that RD3 was going to exclude you when he didn't do the same to Hatedajacks and obviously gave Noel a pass yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                  He was clearly always accepting your bets.
                                                                                                  This is a betting competition, not a joke.
                                                                                                  I have stated since after the first race I accept the forfeit, you cannot post now after the results when my horses haven't won.

Act somewhat professional, I joined this for fun and the competition, and you have just been so pathetic.

I don't know either of ye from adam but I am fairly certain Raoul is being true to his word that he was always letting you back in. I certainly was expecting him to. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill and do you best to win it with your full tank at the end of the day, whatever that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                    Barring a miracle in the last, I no longer have a dog in this fight but I don't buy for a second that RD3 was going to exclude you when he didn't do the same to Hatedajacks and obviously gave Noel a pass yesterday.
                                                                                                    Its impossible for mdoug to understand his tone, whether he was out or not,
                                                                                                    I thought his message was he was out

this might cause mdoug money in real life too, for example i am at work and wanted to back some of mine but was happy enough as in competition and would give me a chance tomorrow had any won

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                      It was clear RD was trolling, but probably shouldn't have let it go as long, was always open to angleshoots after that.
                                                                                                      things are a lot easier to see when you are on the outside, I think mdoug has been unfairly treated

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                        things are a lot easier to see when you are on the outside, I think mdoug has been unfairly treated
                                                                                                        Agreed.

Obvious Glynn was messing but Mdoug doesn't know him so his bets today should not stand.

Comment

No vested interest but love watching this competition. As to alleged trolling I dont see it as trolling

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                            It's also easy when you're a bit of a genius.

Carry on, drama galore plz.

Comment

Frossach displaying supernatural staying power to date. Still miles clear although nic has now closed right up on luckforsome.

No prizes for second though.

Comment

Last year's winner robbed a bank. This year skin n hair flying. Best competition in the land.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                  Agreed.

Obvious Glynn was messing but Mdoug doesn't know him so his bets today should not stand.
                                                                                                                  The 'you're out' comment was made miles after 1pm, after I had laboriously had to edit mdoug's selections because he made the same stupid mistake as Day 1.

So he couldn't have changed his bets even if he wanted to.

I decided to let him sweat a bit because he sent me an abusive PM. 'Bants' I think the young folk call it. I was literally just about to click 'np, you're still in' when I saw the PM.

So, bets stand. And Rule 6.

Comment

So em can I blow all my funds tomorrow no?

Or is it only 700?
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      So em can I blow all my funds tomorrow no?

Or is it only 700?
                                                                                                                      You can loan some to me fucking de bromhead. Will be back in waaaaherford for a couple of days next week and his house is getting egged for old time sake
                                                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

The 'you're out' comment was made miles after 1pm, after I had laboriously had to edit mdoug's selections because he made the same stupid mistake as Day 1.

So he couldn't have changed his bets even if he wanted to.

I decided to let him sweat a bit because he sent me an abusive PM. 'Bants' I think the young folk call it. I was literally just about to click 'np, you're still in' when I saw the PM.

So, bets stand. And Rule 6.
                                                                                                                        Ah look I am not involved but I think that's harsh. He doesn't know that you are not a prick.

#poordougie

Comment

The 'pm' consisted of two words which were 'truly pathetic'. Don't make it out like I attacked you via pm.

I stated the following early in the day and I stand by it and I believe I was proved right. I know some of you will not agree but I think this should have been addressed when I accused him of it.

"I genuinely think he is intentionally not posting any tables today, if my horses don't win he will take all my bets and if they do he won't. So he has stated it and I have accepted it, 250 forfeited."

I find today to be pathetic and you have cost me money irl and way too much of my time wasted.

Stating that someone's bets are not counted, that person saying I accept it and I forfeit my bets and now going back on your word shows what a truly pathetic man you are.

Good luck to all the rest. I am truly done here
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X