Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Looks like they only post up interviews with Willie
    All I could find ...

Analysis

Jarlath Fahey: "That was a very good performance and she has more than earned her Graded win. She had a lovely run here first time over fences recently and we did plenty of schooling with her since. Ian gave her a brilliant ride. Originally we were only toying with the idea of briefly going chasing with her as she is a valuable mare, but we'll have to rethink and could run in those mares' chases. There is also the possibility she could go back for the Tara Handicap Hurdle next month, too."

Comment

GAB on Navan in the Irish Field.

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

@mcnugget ....heard through the grapevine that side saddle has a good e.w shout today...
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Some gamble on Balbriggan and he lands.

Comment

No money on it but thought Ruby was overly cautious over the last in the 2.55

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
              Some gamble on Balbriggan and he lands.
              Elliot was interviewed after and couldn't keep the smirk off his face, when asked in the where he'd go next with it he smiled and said, 'it won't matter if it never runs again'

I suspect the fact the the lads who own it are soccer agents may be significant.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Elliot was interviewed after and couldn't keep the smirk off his face, when asked in the where he'd go next with it he smiled and said, 'it won't matter if it never runs again'

I suspect the fact the the lads who own it are soccer agents may be significant.

Comment

Can't post link but some recovery Harry chaloner after nearly being brought down to go on and win the 1320 sedge. Got the bit of luck he deserved at the last.

Comment

Doubt I have ever seen such an army of top class horses rolled out for seasonal debuts as Mullins has done over the last couple of weeks. With the one I am most looking forward to, Un de Sceaux, going today.

Frightening stuff for all other NH trainers.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Doubt I have ever seen such an army of top class horses rolled out for seasonal debuts as Mullins has done over the last couple of weeks. With the one I am most looking forward to, Un de Sceaux, going today.

I am looking forward to this fella but if he still races like he did over hurdles, I could see him on the ground today. Worth a lay at forecast prices

Comment

Its amazing to think how different the world would look to us if we had swerved the step up to grade 3 company at Clonmel to try and take the 'easy' option of the mares Beginners chase in Wexford last week and run into Vroom Vroom Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                          I am looking forward to this fella but if he still races like he did over hurdles, I could see him on the ground today. Worth a lay at forecast prices
                          good shout LF

was jumping very well to that point and got straight up

Comment

good shout LF

was jumping very well to that point and got straight up
                            Doesn't even take a proper mistake to tip up when racing like that, he jumped well to that point though, and was clearly going to destroy them. Id be happy to take him on everyday over fences at odds like that

Comment

Henderson saying Sprinter Sacre and Simonsig both out of intended seasonal debuts and Simonsig unlikely to make King George

What odds we never see either again I wonder
                              Last edited by Wesley Harms; 27-11-14, 12:57.

Comment

Ladbrokes doing a Black Friday enhancement for AP prices Cheltenham.
                                Some decent enhancements (50 win , or 50ew max bet. from 12-1pm, think its in shops also.)

SPOILER
                                SUPREME NOVICES' HURDLE: ALLEZ COLOMBIERES 10/1 NOW 16/1
                                ARKLE TROPHY: VATOUR 3/1 NOW 9/2
                                CHAMPION HURDLE: FAUGHEEN 2/1 NOW 11/4
                                MARES' HURDLE: ANNIE POWER 4/5 NOW 6/4
                                NEPTUNE NOVICES' HURDLE: SHANESHILL 8/1 NOW 14/1
                                RSA CHASE: KINGS PALACE 8/1 NOW 12/1
                                QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE: SPRINTER SACRE 3/1 NOW 4/1
                                RYANAIR CHASE: DYNASTE 6/1 NOW 10/1
                                LADBROKES WORLD HURDLE: MORE OF THAT 5/2 NOW 4/1
                                TRIUMPH HURDLE: HARGAM 12/1 NOW 20/1
                                GOLD CUP: SILVINIACO CONTI 6/1 NOW 10/1

Terms and conditions

MAX £50 WIN OR £50 E/W
                                1/4 ODDS 3 PLACES
                                PRICES AVAILABLE 12 - 1 PM
                                SINGLES ONLY
                                ANTE POST RULES APPLY
                                PRICES SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION

ill be taking the 4/1 about More of That, thank you very much.
                                come to think of it i think the wife might fancy that bet too.

16's about Allez Colombieres could look like a tasty ticket come March too, albeit we havn't seen him run yet.

Dynaste for the Ryanair is decent given a lot of the other offers you couldnt be sure thats where theyll run.

Comment

...I Reckon we have a horse to buy between us...

...Will be interesting to see if any of the Foals pass the 2m mark...

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                    Ladbrokes doing a Black Friday enhancement for AP prices Cheltenham.
                                    Some decent enhancements (50 win , or 50ew max bet. from 12-1pm, think its in shops also.)

SPOILER
                                    SUPREME NOVICES' HURDLE: ALLEZ COLOMBIERES 10/1 NOW 16/1
                                    ARKLE TROPHY: VATOUR 3/1 NOW 9/2
                                    CHAMPION HURDLE: FAUGHEEN 2/1 NOW 11/4
                                    MARES' HURDLE: ANNIE POWER 4/5 NOW 6/4
                                    NEPTUNE NOVICES' HURDLE: SHANESHILL 8/1 NOW 14/1
                                    RSA CHASE: KINGS PALACE 8/1 NOW 12/1
                                    QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE: SPRINTER SACRE 3/1 NOW 4/1
                                    RYANAIR CHASE: DYNASTE 6/1 NOW 10/1
                                    LADBROKES WORLD HURDLE: MORE OF THAT 5/2 NOW 4/1
                                    TRIUMPH HURDLE: HARGAM 12/1 NOW 20/1
                                    GOLD CUP: SILVINIACO CONTI 6/1 NOW 10/1

Terms and conditions

MAX £50 WIN OR £50 E/W
                                    1/4 ODDS 3 PLACES
                                    PRICES AVAILABLE 12 - 1 PM
                                    SINGLES ONLY
                                    ANTE POST RULES APPLY
                                    PRICES SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION

ill be taking the 4/1 about More of That, thank you very much.
                                    come to think of it i think the wife might fancy that bet too.

16's about Allez Colombieres could look like a tasty ticket come March too, albeit we havn't seen him run yet.

Dynaste for the Ryanair is decent given a lot of the other offers you couldnt be sure thats where theyll run.
                                    My Antepost book in tatters already after the wkends racing

Was in Fairyhouse today,couldn't belive it when Allez Colombieres was pulled up so soon, disgusted to hear he didn't survive.

Fierce impressed with the bumper winner Identity Thief,looked good on track but watched it again there & it was a super impressive turn of foot.

Any thought on The Tullow tank? never really looked in the race, was hampered a bit early on when he jerked to avoid the faller but surely didnt effect him that much. Odd sort of ride he got too on watching it again.

Comment

Word from the camp is they'll be disappointed if Stow doesnt win the 1.30 at Leicester. At 15/8 2nd favourite so would I but i've had a bit on anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                        Word from the camp is they'll be disappointed if Stow doesnt win the 1.30 at Leicester. At 15/8 2nd favourite so would I but i've had a bit on anyway.
                                        euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

yuck, some comeback from Ringa Bay

Comment

Drugs obv, ffs.

Comment

Drugs obv, ffs.
                                              some gubbing tbf

seemed to take about 10 mins to get up the home straight there

Comment

...Where the fuck did that horse come from?...I was worried until the horse in 3rd fell,...Very unlucky...

Comment

Done at 1.03, winner done at 1000. For fucking fuck sake

Comment

Got a tip for a horse. Coral cluster, dundalk 6.45
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                      Got a tip for a horse. Coral cluster, dundalk 6.45
                                                      Fair few bob gone on this by the looks of it - 16's into best 5's now.

glgl

Comment

Fair few bob gone on this by the looks of it - 16's into best 5's now.

glgl
                                                        watching it now on at the races! better fucking win

ffs, had 20 ew. how much will i get 10/1
                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 05-12-14, 18:47.
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Bah. Had to go for the win bet as odds tumbled. Hope you had ew bet SatNav!!

Comment

20 profit I think SatNav

Comment

watching it now on at the races! better fucking win

ffs, had 20 ew. how much will i get 10/1
                                                              Last edited by poprock; 05-12-14, 18:51. Reason: your race was a 1/5

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                Bah. Had to go for the win bet as odds tumbled. Hope you had ew bet SatNav!!
                                                                yeah 20 ew
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

did my 12 quid lotto and letting the 48 ride on the favourite in the 19.45

pure gambler for sure
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

did my 12 quid lotto and letting the 48 ride on the favourite in the 19.45

pure gambler for sure

Pure degenerate.
                                                                    http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Clarcam is a back up the truck lump job @ Evens in Navan today.

Getting loads of weight, had a good run lto out chasing home Vautour- he wins this off level weights IMO.

Comment

didn't see this horse racing tread before. I like my long-shots so patience will be required.

1:30 Aintree

Pretty Difficult Race as expected but I’m going to go with Across the bay for starters here. He is back down to a workable mark and has shown a nice bit of form over these fences, without ever really getting it all together here. On his day he is a tough animal and ran particularly well last year in the national until taken out of it by a loose horse. 33/1 ew with 5 places looks a decent bit of value. I’m also going with small win bets on 2 more of the outsiders in Burton Port which is just too big a price for a classy horse and a gut feeling selection in Shakalakaboomboom, who I wouldn’t be surprised to see come back to a bit of form here.

1 Point EW Across the bay 33/1 5 places Generally
                                                                        1 Point win Burton Port 34 betfair
                                                                        1 Point win Shakalakaboomboom 36 Betfair

3:15 Aintree

I’ve been wondering when a race would come along to suit Champion Court , and I get the feeling he will be suited by a decent mark here and a nice light weight. This race has a weak enough look to it for such a high profile chase, he is the type to get into a rhythm around here and of this mark may not be caught as easily as before. The extra 5lbs claim as well here makes him look the best treated in the field and the 11/1 here in a few places loos a nice be it of value
                                                                        1 Point win 11/1 Various

Sandown 3:00

Somersby looks overpriced in this poor renewal. I’m not at all sure that any of last year’s novices are up to this standard and if not Somersby’s 8/1 price is much too big. Oscar Whisky is a bit of a fly in the ointment back in trip but I’m not sure what his jumping will be like at this speed.

1 Point win 8/1 Generally

Chepstow 3:10

Amigo ran well enough in the Welsh national last year here of a much higher mark and seems to have been dropped to far here. He will need to win this to get back into that race and is still relatively unexposed having had only a few races over fences. He was in the process of running well on his first run of the year until slipping up and id be happy with the 7/1 on offer here.

1 Point win 7/1 Generally
                                                                        sigpic
                                                                        Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                          Clarcam is a back up the truck lump job @ Evens in Navan today.

Getting loads of weight, had a good run lto out chasing home Vautour- he wins this off level weights IMO.
                                                                          Nice shout

Comment

Wonder what price the Pipe horse went in-running there with 3 to go?

Comment

Wonder what price the Pipe horse went in-running there with 3 to go?
                                                                              €900 done @ 1.23

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                €900 done @ 1.23
                                                                                He fairly emptied in front, don't think he even made the place frame for the pre-race plungers.

Comment

Was Balbriggan ok after pulling up? Looked in a bad way

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                    Dont know but certainly didn't look good

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                      Fatal injury.

Comment

He was fatally injured unfortunately

Comment

Grim

Comment

With God's Own for the Tingle.

Tragic standard race in comparison to some of the stars we've seen winning this over the years. My favourite track to watch 2 mile chases.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Oscar Whiskey fatal injury too. Two very good horses gone in one afternoon.

Comment

spes nostra 7.45 wolverhampton

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                                                  spes nostra 7.45 wolverhampton
                                                                                                  ul

Comment

Jennies Jewel goes back over hurdles to run in the Tara hurdle off a mark just a few pounds more than she won it off last year, but then there is also the 3lbs that Ian's claim was worth last year that is also gone. Some thought went into using a claimer today but his experience is more than worth it I think.
                                                                                                    She schooled well the other day and Ian thought that the experience of fences has sharpened up her hurdling a lot.
                                                                                                    Another shower or two of rain wound't do any harm but conditions are similar to last year. However this year's renewal looks to have more strength in depth and there are a number of very well handicapped ones who arrive on a roll.
                                                                                                    The RP says she'll need a career best effort to win today and thats probably not far from the truth but I think if she runs her race she might get a place.

Comment

ul SP, ran very well. Nice little return on the ew

Comment

Anyone have any aul tip for a pony in the King George on Stephens day? Herselfs Dad has two bets a year, this and the Gold Cup. Thanks to GAB we had Lord Windemere this year so the pressure is on here.

A nice little ew bet that we hopefully get a little sweat out off at least.

Comment

Give sister slew a decent ew squeak in the 2010 Dundalk. Hopefully will be more positively ridden from a decent draw and first time hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            need to wait and see exactly what will be running - declare on 23rd so check back then
                                                                                                            Didn't know that. Ty

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                              Anyone have any aul tip for a pony in the King George on Stephens day? Herselfs Dad has two bets a year, this and the Gold Cup. Thanks to GAB we had Lord Windemere this year so the pressure is on here.

A nice little ew bet that we hopefully get a little sweat out off at least.

http://m.racingpost.com/#card/race_i...12-26&tab=card
                                                                                                              You dont worry about tips for herselfs dad. Keep your nose clean and portray yourself as wholesome to man who probably wants to strangle you for your association to his daughter.
                                                                                                              Last edited by rounders123; 19-12-14, 15:47.

Comment

Once the lads here keep the big price winners coming I am perfectly safe from strangulation!!

Comment

Been told to back catchy lass 8-40 Dundalk.

As with all these only bet what you can afford

Comment

2nd ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                      2nd ffs
                                                                                                                      Was unlucky. If he didn't have to come back outside he may have got there. Seemed nice and comfy on the rail. Small profit so not all bad.

Comment

Really like the look of Aubusson in the long walk hurdle tomorrow. Very impressed with the way it won in Haydock lto and looks on a big upwards curve.Zarkander rarely runs 2 decent races in a row these days and is very skinny at 5/4. 7/1 atm (8/1 earlier) should be clear 2nd fav.. With reve de sivola out of form and medinas not open to much improvement imo
                                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

falcon crest in the bumper leopardstown

genral ginger in the bumper in wincanton

1.00 owens pride down royal

spacious sky 1.50 leopardstown
                                                                                                                          Last edited by jazzyfish; 26-12-14, 12:47.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X