Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any opinions on Gowran tomorrow? Am there on a stag and will probably be the one expected to have some kind of opinion.

Comment

Surely Slade Power is worthy of being stand alone fav in the Diamond Jubilee tomorrow? Eddie's sprinters in outrageous form, low draws seem to be where the bias is this week, his win over Maarek lto is a rock solid form line. Only slight concern would be the ground, he does have winning form on GF but arguably at his best with a bit of cut, still think he's worth a punt at 4's while his trainer is running so hot.
      Profit before people.

Comment

GAB anything you like in Ascot today?

Comment

Small Trixie for today for me:

Telescope
          Slade Power
          Pique Sous

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            Any opinions on Gowran tomorrow? Am there on a stag and will probably be the one expected to have some kind of opinion.
            Not a tip or anything as its 11/10 but am told by a mate who has a horse in the yard that Gone Platinum is expected to win the opener for De Bromhead.

Comment

Foot soldier ew 1655

Comment

If you can forgive/forget his last run i think 'Darwin' can run a big race at a big price in the 4.25 Diamond Jubilee. Im on anyway 16.5bfair, backed him and Gordon Lord Byron in the same race.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                  If you can forgive/forget his last run i think 'Darwin' can run a big race at a big price in the 4.25 Diamond Jubilee. Im on anyway 16.5bfair, backed him and Gordon Lord Byron in the same race.
                  He's very short but I think Aljamaheer will destroy them

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                    He's very short but I think Aljamaheer will destroy them
                    Ok ill do him in the match v Slade?. Youd be confident of the match anyway?.

Comment

The 6 furlongs is too sharp for Aljamaaheer against this calibre of opposition. Place lay.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Gordon lord Byron e/w for me today too

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                          GAB anything you like in Ascot today?

Comment

via via in the first

2nd race really like eldor

3rd telescope and like petersmoon ew

4th slade power to romp home

Comment

Hugh Taylor is different gravy.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                pretty sure Pricewise put that winner up as well
                                Yeah Hugh has his stuff up the evening before racing at Ascot though, he was hugely bullish about field of dreams at 33's during the week.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

5th I am playing the draw bias hard - my short list was all front end (draw bias priced into it??) with Rocky Ground, Seeking Magic & Absolutely So which will be small winners. My big winner in the race is Baccarat - all of these are 6 places EW with PP which is an excellent concession in this race.

I've put the first 3 gab said with professor, don't bother me, and Albee star for some Hail Mary combi fcast and tri casts. Used the A & B system from the scoop 6 to reduce the investment.

Slight worry is that although York glory won from 22 last year he was slow away and went far side and first three all went that side

Comment

fast shot and barracuda boy two really good chances in this massive race and rocky creek has chance even with the weight he s carrying

Comment

money pissing in on Absolutley so
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Decent week, baccarat to end the week nicely.

SPOILER
                                        [IMG]
                                        image ru[/IMG]
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Some man hayes

Comment

noice. may have over exposed myself due to the 6 places but still out ahead
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post

Telescope
                                              Slade Power
                                              Pique Sous
                                              One time please

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Decent week, baccarat to end the week nicely.

SPOILER
                                                [IMG]
                                                image ru[/IMG]
                                                Hugh Taylor having some week, unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                  Hugh Taylor having some week, unreal
                                                  Yeah Hayes and Taylor combining with Baccarat, can't really ignore.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Ooh my boys my beautiful boys...

Comment

Telescope
                                                      Slade Power
                                                      Pique Sous
                                                      Ship ship. Watched it from Jameson distillers, many more to come.

Comment

Interesting to see you tip Won Diamond there.
                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Any above tips available in writing? Can't listen in work, however I have clicked on the link for the view count.

Comment

Any above tips available in writing? Can't listen in work, however I have clicked on the link for the view count.
                                                            GAB:

1: Didnt hear
                                                            2. Rightway
                                                            3: Kiss the Stars
                                                            4. Mick Halfords two horses. Pit Stop and Won Diamond.
                                                            5. Thetrushwillsetufree
                                                            6. Shamar*** GABS biggest fancy of the night
                                                            7.StreetcartoStars/Annus Mirabilis Exacta

Edit: Hope thats ok GAB, will delete if not.
                                                            Last edited by Theresa; 27-06-14, 14:30.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

lucent dreams 8.30 curragh

Comment

Lol just noticed the typo.

Comment

colour blue 19.15

mutual regard 6.10

yeeoow + alkassar 4.15 both have bad draws

congnitive ease 3.10

all at curragh

Comment

Derby look a cracker

Comment

Dire production of the Irish Derby on RTE. No sounds at the start and straight into add break, then Hall doesnt even mention it when he comes on, then it happens again. Then we have to suffer Piggot and Ted. ATR from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                        Dire production of the Irish Derby on RTE. No sounds at the start and straight into add break, then Hall doesnt even mention it when he comes on, then it happens again. Then we have to suffer Piggot and Ted. ATR from now on.
                                                                        After the first race when the sound came back and the outsider of APOB's pair had won Ted says
                                                                        '' Anyone who was listening to Robert before the race would have backed that winner''
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                          colour blue 19.15

mutual regard 6.10

yeeoow + alkassar 4.15 both have bad draws

congnitive ease 3.10

all at curragh
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

2.45 stormfly

3.15 ernest hemingway

5.50 lake george

id have a small ew on bolgers in the first won this race
                                                                            last year
                                                                            all at the curragh

Comment

18.20 herewego nap lepoarstown

9.10 arabian revloution newbury

Comment

Can't let the 8's pass on Verrazano today, has be a bit of a temperamental fecker since his peaked in the states but that < length 2nd to Toronado (Europe's highest rated horse according to timeform) is imo as strong a form line as any of three leading contenders this year even in this very good field today, and signs that Aiden is getting him back close to his very talented best. Still open to improvement based on what he's done this side of the Atlantic, imo any improvement on lto and he'll be the one to beat. Can throw in a stinker so wouldn't go ew.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Ew singles and double

Graylyn ruby 1550 ling

Zman awal 1920 kemp

Comment

One from the tracker.
                                                                                    Hanasour 6.20 Leopardstown. Form of the race has worked out well. Little e.w. for me
                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Dodgiest photo call I've seen in a while at Newmarket, almost embarrassed to collect on Table Rock Seen a few angles and can't for the life of me see how they called that result.

SPOILER

Near side wins.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Near side has head up, far side head down? Can see the confusion though!

Word from Lynams yard about Mr Snagsby in 7.25 at Leopardstown. No idea how reliable as first time word has come from there. General 7/2 shot it seems.

Comment

On Snagsby. Got 7/2. 11/4 now

Comment

Be interesting to see if money comes for Couloir Extreme in the 19:25 at Windso. They'll obv use the first time visor as the excuse for his miraculous return to form.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I put Mister Mannannan in the notebook after his last run - goes in 6.45 tonight. Should be 9/2 or so. I will be chancing something on him anyway.
                                                                                              Giddy up GAB

Comment

There is a horse running at 8.20 called Gambol. What more should need to be said?
                                                                                                I thought his trainer was dead for some reason.
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

There is a horse running in a 2m 3f beginners chase in Wexford on Friday that will be a big price and expected to go close. If nothing else it will be a back to lay bet.

Rainbow Sally will be attempting to make all the running, although the distance might be a bit short for her, she couldn't be in better form and it's not a good race.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                    I thought his trainer was dead for some reason.
                                                                                                    He had retired but his son john died and he has taken back out his licence

Comment

Think John Kiely's horse will be difficult to beat in the bumper at Wexford. Anything above 5/2 is fair imo.

Comment

Think John Kiely's horse will be difficult to beat in the bumper at Wexford. Anything above 5/2 is fair imo.
                                                                                                        Not saying he would have won but shocking bad ride from Derek O'Connor (not heard too often). Made his move 7f out and ran up the hole of some back peddlers. Others had flown when he got going again.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                          Not saying he would have won but shocking bad ride from Derek O'Connor (not heard too often). Made his move 7f out and ran up the hole of some back peddlers. Others had flown when he got going again.
                                                                                                          Think you're being generous hah, she looked very one paced today.

Comment

3-15 the only 3 year old brazos bad draw but expected to run big race massive price ascot

Comment

Really looking forward to the King George, Taghrooda up against it going by trends, but haven't been as visually taken by a filly since Zarkava.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Eagle Top, biggest each way bet of the year so far for me, likely not to be a bigger one this season

Comment

Got to be each way value at 12's in Vocaliser here with the Weld and O' Brien hype at the head of the market. If anything he looked the most likely to come on from his maiden run of the leading three, certainly shouldn't be such a massive pricing disparity imo.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

O Brien should rock up at Galway some year with a serious battalion and put Weld in his place with his nags. Backed unders every day in the weld winners market and going to lay everything

Comment

Nice shout on McKinley today Noel

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Thanks for the tickets tomorrow
                                                                                                                        [/BCB PROMOTION]

Comment

Looking lean in that vid GAB.

Far cry from the days of 5am Jackpot Cash.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X