Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Father In Law
    Big Shu
    The Package

t
    dad dicks.

Small money for

teaforthree
    the package
    Shakalakaboomboom
    Vintage star
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I've backed 8 in the race. All ew 6 places. Not sure if genius or lunacy.

Comment

Mountainous, Shakalakaboomboom and Vesper Hill for me. The latter would be the best winner. Only backed it because I got it in work sweeps and would have regarded it as a looser if it had won and I didn't have it backed at the price.

Comment

Alvarado and Lion na Bearnai for me.

Comment

pineau de re, alvardo, tidal bay

Comment

Balthazar King
              Prince De Beauchene
              Quito De La Roque
              Raz De Maree

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

1st and 4th, not bad

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                    1st and 4th, not bad
                    Snap

Comment

also snap, however I make more money from my 4th than my 1st
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Had Pineau De Re but spelled it Pineau De Tu. No idea why, likleyhood it paying still though or will a small mistake like that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                          Had Pineau De Re but spelled it Pineau De Tu. No idea why, likleyhood it paying still though or will a small mistake like that matter?
                          100%. If there was a similar horse called xxxxx De Tu or something like that they might look into it but 100% here
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Thanks again mr Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              I'm all over forcefull appeal in the 1645 ling . Can't see it being out of first three. Have a look at his last race which was won by today's races fav Purcell and check the sectional times of both for the last 4f.

F.A. Was drawn 9 of 9 and had to drop in before being forced wide for the last 2 bends and then ran up the back of another horse in the straight. Actually ran the last 4f faster than Purcell even though he covered a lot more ground between the furlong markers for each sectional.

It was Purcells seas debut and he is entitled to come on for that but with a 3 lb pull and the plum draw I expect F.A. To beat him today. 15/2 is huge IMO .

Also like Pandar at wolly.
                              Got that a little bit wrong

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Always end up doing everyone's bets on this
                                  also a football accum on
                                  SPOILER

Wigan
                                  Celtic
                                  Chelsea
                                  PSG
                                  Utd (before I heard the rooney news)
                                  City

Either steak or a Pot Noodle for dinner tonight
                                  steak is still a possibility
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

steak is still a possibility
                                    Steak it is
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Easy game this racing lark(skip forward to 1.22)

Many thanks to everyone who joined in. All the best to those taking one of our many tips!@mytentoryours
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                        This paid out by the way.

Comment

Bit of a stats for cats job about this one,the scottish grand national is on tomorrow in ayr which is ran over 4miles 110yards,apparently over the last 17 years,31 runners that have run in this thing which is a right old slog of a race and that had previously won over 4m1f are showing up as 4 wins & 11 places.
                                          No place market up with the bookmakers as yet,but there's 7/2(ish) on betfair (4 places) which statistically at least,is about a even money shot,just the one runner this year that fits that bill which is last years winner,Godsmejudge,have to take his well-being into trust,but not the worst e/w bet and well worth a poke in the place markets if he's anywhere back to his best given that stamina will play a large part in the outcome.
                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

received a tip from someone who claims to be in the know for Miss Faithful in the 4.20 in Wexford.
                                            It's 20/1 and doesn't look up to much so tread lightly if you wanna go for it

Comment

received a tip from someone who claims to be in the know for Miss Faithful in the 4.20 in Wexford.
                                              It's 20/1 and doesn't look up to much so tread lightly if you wanna go for it
                                              Boyles must be monitoring - chopped from 25s into 10s since this morning.

Still 25's on Bet365

Comment

Think circumvent would go well in the 1440 new. Made seas debut in the winter derby and finished really well on a track that didn't suit.

Dubai dynamo is very well handicapped if he gets the extended mile at wolly tonight.

Also been told that murtagh strongly fancies urban moon at navan

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                  Think circumvent would go well in the 1440 new. Made seas debut in the winter derby and finished really well on a track that didn't suit.

Dubai dynamo is very well handicapped if he gets the extended mile at wolly tonight.

Also been told that murtagh strongly fancies urban moon at navan
                                                  Nice one Horatio

Comment

Godsmejudge so close

Comment

I have a win/place system I want to automate on Betfair.

The system is based on the betfair win price 1 minute before the start of a horse race. If it meets the odds requirement it should execute a win bet but then I need to also execute a betfair place bet (betfair SP place bet would suffice) as well on the same selection.

Obviously if the win bet doesn't meet the odds requirement, the place bet should not be placed as well.

Does anyone know if there is any software available that can execute these conditions?

Comment

Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
                                                        I have a win/place system I want to automate on Betfair.

The system is based on the betfair win price 1 minute before the start of a horse race. If it meets the odds requirement it should execute a win bet but then I need to also execute a betfair place bet (betfair SP place bet would suffice) as well on the same selection.

Obviously if the win bet doesn't meet the odds requirement, the place bet should not be placed as well.

Does anyone know if there is any software available that can execute these conditions?
                                                        try fairbot.

Comment

Godsmejudge so close
                                                          ...and yet so far away,some ride by jamie moore tho.
                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

5.00 gas line boy SOUTHWELL

16.40 somewhat NEWMARKET

3.40 rock of dreams BEVERLEY

16.50 lovelocks BEVERLEY

Comment

Grand national today.

shut thefrontdoor for me 10EW @12/1 surely a great price?
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Goonyella is where the pin landed for me during the week,best of luck all.
                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

5 EW on Oscar wells @66/1 for the crack!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Golden wonder for me

Comment

Shutthefrontdoor
                                                                      Mullaghanoe River
                                                                      Rogue Angel
                                                                      Folsom Blue

all little ew pinstickers

Comment

Saoirse Dun E/W @20's for me. GL all.

Comment

small e/w bets for me on these 4

Cause of Causes
                                                                          Home Farm
                                                                          Mullaghanoe River
                                                                          Golden Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            Clar NaMion, Heaney, Golden Wonder & Folsom Blue - all EW with combination forecasts.
                                                                            Backed Heaney myself. I will wax poetic if he is victorious.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Daring Article.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Shutthefrontdoor
                                                                                  Mullaghanoe River
                                                                                  Rogue Angel
                                                                                  Folsom Blue

all little ew pinstickers
                                                                                  not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                                                                                    Boyles gave me a €5 free bet (haven't had any cash with them in ages) and got €2.50 e/w at 14/1 last Friday Hopefully will have enough to play a few IPO sats now!

Comment

Withdrew loots, tenner left in acc so lumped it on burn and turn in the next race @8/1
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

not sure, I moved away from trading dept 4 months ago! I'll shall investigate:-)

Comment

Heading to Killbeggan this evening if anyone has any fancies. A bit alien to me this jumping lark!

Comment

Both Ryan Moore rides look overpriced in the next two at Sandown imo, Telescope(5/2) and Garswood(4/1)
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Like the look of desert ace 1550 sand. Caught close home over 6f in a good race at Windsor lto. Has c&d form

Comment

Boyles are brave going ew 3 places in the Punch mares hurdle. You'd imagine Glens Melody will be long odds on to place on the day.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                  Boyles are brave going ew 3 places in the Punch mares hurdle. You'd imagine Glens Melody will be long odds on to place on the day.
                                                                                                  That looks attractive though I'd make her a shorter price to place if she does run than I would to actually run... IMOunless they are worried that she'd upstage Quevega he will be tempted to send her over three miles on Thursday.
                                                                                                  Depending on the ground the Mares race could cut up to a very small field.

Tempting as the 20/1 ew Jennies Jewel sounds I'll hold off on it until there is a clearer picture of what the ground will be like. She'll be in the 20f handicap on the same day as well and probably more likely to take her chance in that.
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Interesting that Paul Nichols persists on the flat with Ranjaan (1515 kemp). Form behind Litigant and Castillo del Diablo looks rock solid. 9/4 looks a gift. Throwing in K lightning and Dubai dynamo at Ayr for doubles and treble.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      flat season preview https://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy/flat-preview-2014

Kevin and I give a few darker horses along with a few more obvious ones to follow for the season.
                                                                                                      Nothing for Punchestown? Thought it was mentioned there would be in the flat preview.

Comment

Punchestown preview podcast here

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Just a few e/w nibbles for me so far,Stocktons Wing in the 4.55 @ 14s with laddies & Western Boy in the 4.20 @ 8s with pp
                                                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Word is Forgotten Rules in the last is an utter aeroplane.
                                                                                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                            Heard it this morning. Think it's 7/4 though so there not taking any chances
                                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

See that missunited is running in ascot tomorrow,the post race interview should be fun if she happens to win with mick winters in full flow.
                                                                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

The right five for a new car

1
                                                                                                                Punchestown 29th Apr - 19:15 2m INHF
                                                                                                                Backing: Forgotten Rules
                                                                                                                2
                                                                                                                Punchestown 29th Apr - 18:40 3m1f Nov Chs
                                                                                                                Backing: Morning Assembly
                                                                                                                3
                                                                                                                Punchestown 29th Apr - 18:05 2m INHF
                                                                                                                Backing: Native Display
                                                                                                                4
                                                                                                                Punchestown 29th Apr - 17:30 2m Grd1 Chs
                                                                                                                Backing: Hidden Cyclone
                                                                                                                5
                                                                                                                Punchestown 29th Apr - 16:55 2m Hcap Hrd
                                                                                                                Backing: Sea Beat
                                                                                                                6
                                                                                                                Punchestown 29th Apr - 15:40 3m Chs
                                                                                                                Backing: Linnel OR Enniskillen
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just want the holiday myself.

15.40 - Nakira E/W @16s
                                                                                                                  16.55 - Sea Beat @11/2
                                                                                                                  6.05 - Burton Hall @ 10/1

Faugheen 16.20 and Hidden Cylcone 5.30 Double

Gl everyone

Comment

Looks a nice punting card today.

16:20 Western boy 9/1ew
                                                                                                                    17:30 Baily Geeen 15/2 ew
                                                                                                                    18:30 Mozoltov 10/1
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

god bless Nina

affgghh
                                                                                                                      forgot to double
                                                                                                                      ah well

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                                        Absolutely skated it
                                                                                                                        Nice one

Comment

Big +1 to Fletchers Flyer in the bumper.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X