Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backed khajally over a mile at Southwell last week when he traded short in running before failing to see out the mile. Drops back to 7f in the 5:10 at wolves and worth a punt IMO .

Comment

Solwhit out for the season

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
        Backed khajally over a mile at Southwell last week when he traded short in running before failing to see out the mile. Drops back to 7f in the 5:10 at wolves and worth a punt IMO .
        Result

Comment

The horse has over 3k followers on twitter but is yet to comment on the ban

Comment

Good shout backed him at 6s yesterday morning single and doubled him with interchoice star in the first ty ty.
            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

...Just booked Ed Sheeran tickets...It'll be my first music concert ever, hopefully not as loud and annoying as I always feared...I got the tiered seating section, would I be expected to stand for every song or do people sit for a few of them...(I am that guy in a night club once every 3 years that stands in the corner looking at people dance)...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                ...Just booked Ed Sheeran tickets...It'll be my first music concert ever, hopefully not as loud and annoying as I always feared...I got the tiered seating section, would I be expected to stand for every song or do people sit for a few of them...(I am that guy in a night club once every 3 years that stands in the corner looking at people dance)...
                I'm struggling to pinpoint the 'each way good thing'

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                  Good shout backed him at 6s yesterday morning single and doubled him with interchoice star in the first ty ty.
                  Had a nice touch myself was in the bookies at lunch and the girl that any analyses the dogs for powers was raving about t2 in the 1.44 so did a double to try and free roll on to khajally . Dog won at 4/1 and had khajally at 6/1. Bit of a sweat but that's the trip to lingfield on Good Friday paid for! Owe her a drink if I ever meet her think her name is Aoife .

Comment

This may be a tad harsh but she sounds like a bit of a dog herself, she has the nut worst Irish accent for a girl, and reems off all her info in the one monotone voice like some sort of remedial kid struggling through an Anne and Barry book.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Wow would have offered long odds on that, saying that I have been *very* wrong judging looks by voices in the past.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

strategic heights 6.15 dundalk nap 14 s are gone now

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          She is apparently a really hot bird and great craic. Or so my sources tell me!
                          I actually go in to bookies just to hear her voice to be fair
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            I actually go in to bookies just to hear her voice to be fair
                            Surely we can get a pic from somewhere? Not mad on the voice put she knows her woof woofs.

Any whispers on Gasks tonight Gab. Nice run lto?

Comment

When would prices be up for Navan on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                give us the horse 1st in then you get the prices

some races be priced up tomorrow evening & the full card sunday morning afaik

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                  give us the horse 1st in then you get the prices

some races be priced up tomorrow evening & the full card sunday morning afaik
                                  Nothing insightful, WPM/RW combo in the first, horse owned by someone I know and they seem happy. Doubt the price will be great.

Comment

later on Saturday afternoon is the norm.
                                    Usually see the first SP forecasts in the Saturday papers that publish the Sunday card but the real prices come much later.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fiftyshadesofred seems a solid ew bet at 11/1's in the next at DD. Seems to generally run to a consistent level and this looks a particularly weak race with both favs treated harshly enough for their wins lto.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Nothing insightful, WPM/RW combo in the first, horse owned by someone I know and they seem happy. Doubt the price will be great.
                                        Was pretty useful on the flat when trained by Oxx, winning and placed in listed over 12-14f. I,d say it cost a bob or two.

Comment

Was pretty useful on the flat when trained by Oxx, winning and placed in listed over 12-14f. I,d say it cost a bob or two.
                                          Dunno, 2 lads bough it I think but one passed away suddenly over Christmas. They'd a couple of Cheltenham winners over the years between them.

Comment

Based on highly scientific predictive models, it is incumbent upon us to lump on the following horse:

No 11, 2.55 Punchestown - tomorrow

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

At Punchestown tomorrow. There everytime cos its close to my gaff(and Naas when I fancy it). What stuckr out me was.... If meades looks well I'll back it in the 1st. Hold em cowboy should win & keep on track if they turn up. Anyone down there tomorrow and fancy meeting up and be contradicted and having a beer pm me. Great days racing over the pond too. Looking forward to it
                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Have tinshu and true to form on my radar for the 1510 ling. true to form got trapped wide lto and the race wasn't ran to suit. So at the current odds and the fact that everything has to drop right for tinshu probably have a small investment on true to form and a saver on the fc.

Comment

Sam Twiston Davies handed the ride on Big Bucks. I feel very sorry for Daryl Jacob. The two biggest rides in the yard going to outside jocks
                                                  Last edited by Wesley Harms; 11-01-14, 11:50.

Comment

Having a few beers at home before off to town later & backing a few on ATR from the ol' USA. Is there any decent site to have a gander at horses/odds as you get a 3 second window on ATR sometimes!

Comment

Having a few beers at home before off to town later & backing a few on ATR from the ol' USA. Is there any decent site to have a gander at horses/odds as you get a 3 second window on ATR sometimes!
                                                      Stop this oul messing dice. If you really cared you would have found out by now. Rather than this drink addled half out the door sudden interest.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        Stop this oul messing dice. If you really cared you would have found out by now. Rather than this drink addled half out the door sudden interest.
                                                        Managed to spin up a ton blind & lost the profit when my 4/5 Fav was chinned in the last when deffo obstructed

Turf Paradise ahoy!

Who the fuck cares about Yankie sloppy sprints anyway

Comment

Managed to spin up a ton blind & lost the profit when my 4/5 Fav was chinned in the last when deffo obstructed

Turf Paradise ahoy!

Who the fuck cares about Yankie sloppy sprints anyway
                                                          If this is true watch out for a steward enquiry. You only need to fart beside another horse in the US to be thrown out.

Comment

If this is true watch out for a steward enquiry. You only need to fart beside another horse in the US to be thrown out.
                                                            I keep refreshing my Boyles balance but to no avail.

On tilt now so loots on a 6's shot at Turf Paradise (ironically on the sand)

Comment

I keep refreshing my Boyles balance but to no avail.

On tilt now so loots on a 6's shot at Turf Paradise (ironically on the sand)
                                                              I remember laying 4f favs blind on betfair and sweating like a rapist!. When things turned bad i started backing them

Comment

I remember laying 4f favs blind on betfair and sweating like a rapist!. When things turned bad i started backing them
                                                                Uber tilt now - off to town for beer, Aquarium later for donations

Stupid game anyway

Edit - K, get me out clause is on No 1 in the 10.42
                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 11-01-14, 22:35.

Comment

Yay

Comment

Uber tilt now - off to town for beer, Aquarium later for donations

Stupid game anyway

Edit - K, get me out clause is on No 1 in the 10.42
                                                                    Had the big heart! congrats.

Comment

Had the big heart! congrats.
                                                                      Me no likey the big bets, had 50% of my treble footie bet winner + my 70 snots from 5th in JP's earlier on that, yikey.

Edit - Beers in Sheehans at 23.30 on me , meeting a load of happy Evertonians off the plane
                                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 11-01-14, 22:52.

Comment

Me no likey the big bets, had 50% of my treble footie bet winner + my 70 snots from 5th in JP's earlier on that, yikey.

Edit - Beers in Sheehans at 23.30 on me , meeting a load of happy Evertonians off the plane
                                                                        I think you have to thank the rider of the 2nd. That needed a waiting Carbury type ride if ever there was the case. Needlessly went too early and got involved in a duel to your benefit.

Comment

Think classy trick has a squeak in the next at wolly

Comment

1st big (for me) Cheltenham bet made. Felix Yonger for the Arkle.
                                                                            I may go in once or twice more before the day
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              1st big (for me) Cheltenham bet made. Felix Yonger for the Arkle.
                                                                              I may go in once or twice more before the day
                                                                              All over it also.
                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Any hunger out there for kicking off a cheltenham thread?
                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  Jennies Jewel going to face off against Dunguib on Saturday?
                                                                                  She'll get an entry for the Galmoy on Thystes day as well.

Difficult choice between the two, there are good arguments for both races neither of which would be in any way easy given that they are both often won by Grade 1 types.

I'm not at all sure but I'm leaning a little towards the 3 miles at Gowran, I think it may be better in the overall scheme of things but I'm worried that I'm being to much influenced by the fact I'm away this Saturday and that the Thyestes is my favourite meeting of the year.

#WWGABD?

Comment

Clubland could go in at a big price in the next at Southwell, he's been out of sorts of late but not unusual from his form over the years that wins follow on from dour runs lto. On his day he's a very speedy type particularly at this track (as are many in this competitive sprint) but he's back to a handy mark of 75 and the ~20/1 available on the exchanges is worth a poke hoping to catch him putting his best foot forward today.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I like Torres del Paine 1855 kemp

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                        Any hunger out there for kicking off a cheltenham thread?
                                                                                        Yeah lets do this, A thread for each big race would be good.
                                                                                        It is never too early to start serious study

Comment

Free tickets to Naas:

Racing Post ‏@RacingPost 21h
                                                                                          We've teamed up with @HAYDOCKRACES, @kemptonparkrace, @NaasRacecourse & @Fairyhouse to offer FREE entry for next weekend's racing #RP100K

Racing Post ‏@RacingPost 21h
                                                                                          Simply follow the links to sign up:

Haydock & Kempton - http://bit.ly/1m1fI6f
                                                                                          Naas & Fairyhouse - http://bit.ly/1dfhyPP ​​

Comment

Gonna head to Thurles tomorrow, what horse should carry my money??

UNE ARTISTE @ 7/4 value?

LAST INSTALMENT coming back from a 2/yr layoff @ 7/2?. Might be tempted.

I haven't looked at the whole card fully yet, so any thoughts welcome.

Gonna have a speculative little poke on Shanahan's horse in Meydan "DOLCE N KARAMA" @ 10/1, ran a monster in the racing post trophy in October

Comment

fascinating race this, all have question marks over there heads

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post

UNE ARTISTE @ 7/4 value?

Gonna have a speculative little poke on Shanahan's horse in Meydan "DOLCE N KARAMA" @ 10/1, ran a monster in the racing post trophy in October
                                                                                                Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                fascinating race this, all have question marks over there heads

Clondaw Court and une Artiste are 2 reasonable size bets for me tomorrow. Bailey Green in the KB, was just out for the run last day, ground should suit but track is a bit sharp and may get caught out early if they go a clip.
                                                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                  Clondaw Court and une Artiste are 2 reasonable size bets for me tomorrow. Bailey Green in the KB, was just out for the run last day, ground should suit but track is a bit sharp and may get caught out early if they go a clip.
                                                                                                  Baily Green finished second to Simonsig in the Arkle 9 months ago and you think this lot might be too pacey for him to lay up with? Has he gone that bad
                                                                                                  Last edited by Wesley Harms; 16-01-14, 03:15.

Comment

Whose race card is that?

I'd be more comfortable to top up (currently some 48 on BF) the few pennies I have at > 66 about Last Installment for the Gold Cup than to expect a return from him @ 4.5 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Whose race card is that?

I'd be more comfortable to top up (currently some 48 on BF) the few pennies I have at > 66 about Last Installment for the Gold Cup than to expect a return from him @ 4.5 today.
                                                                                                      That is racing post card with trainers comments shown

Comment

Une artist photo line looked off?

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                          Was fairly sure he had it in-running

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                            I thought the line should have come a bit earlier myself.

Comment

prefer that line to the right

Comment

I thought he held on aswell

Comment

I thought he held on aswell
                                                                                                                  Was a mares race

Tilt

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post

UNE ARTISTE @ 7/4 value?

Went with all of the above

On the plus side, it was a cracking days racing and great to see last instalment run a blinder.

Comment

Have backed Maontri for the 7.45 in Dundalk tomorrow. Got the box draw to lead all the way and repeat the last two week's performances. Get in.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ice tres 1400 ling. travelled really well over 12f lto when returning from a break. Tougher race but must have a squeak dropping back in trip

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X