Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
    Nice one....nice price aswell cheers amberleaf i followed you blindly.
    lol wouldn't be doing that too much if i were youstill nice when they win tho.two up in the trixie again today with Quigleys not showing a whole pile,niall got the job done over in lingfied with Farmleigh House after being well punted into 5/2 and Golantilla won really well,apparently connections turned down £180,00 stg (not 190k euro as i was thinking before) for him which was a fair gamble in itself,he's 20/1 for the champion bumper with hills and i suppose didn't beat much today but he did it well and wiser heads than me think he's something special.he'll run again before cheltenham most prob in a better race,if he goes well there that 20/1 could be a snip,could be worth a few quid now at the price,time will tell i suppose.speaking of bumpers tomorrows one at naas looks Intresting,no form to go by so breeding could be the way to go,weld has Grecian Tiger in here and the breeding looks top class with Tiger Hill (below)on one side
    All Previous Runs for Horse Tiger Hill (IRE) All runs, Wins, Entries and declarations

and Allexina on the other
    All Previous Runs for Horse Allexina (GB) All runs, Wins, Entries and declarations

prob wont be much of a price but worth looking at all the same for a handy bet with so little information on offer.
    EDIT..notice donal murphy pointed out on twitter that Chestnut Charlie in the 305 in naas is being well punted from 25s down to 14s,won a few flats way back in 07 on heavy over 2 miles 3 furlongs before doing,well sfa since but is lightly raced over all,was at one time rated 123 but is now rated at 105 with 2 ex for this(handicap hurdle rated 80-109) and will have cheekpiece for the first time,meh give it a tenner e/w for the mug punt.
    Last edited by amberleaf; 06-01-13, 00:53. Reason: MUG PUNTING TIME
    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
      lol wouldn't be doing that too much if i were youstill nice when they win tho.two up in the trixie again today with Quigleys not showing a whole pile,niall got the job done over in lingfied with Farmleigh House after being well punted into 5/2 and Golantilla won really well,apparently connections turned down £180,00 stg (not 190k euro as i was thinking before) for him which was a fair gamble in itself,he's 20/1 for the champion bumper with hills and i suppose didn't beat much today but he did it well and wiser heads than me think he's something special.he'll run again before cheltenham most prob in a better race,if he goes well there that 20/1 could be a snip,could be worth a few quid now at the price,time will tell i suppose.speaking of bumpers tomorrows one at naas looks Intresting,no form to go by so breeding could be the way to go,weld has Grecian Tiger in here and the breeding looks top class with Tiger Hill (below)on one side
      All Previous Runs for Horse Tiger Hill (IRE) All runs, Wins, Entries and declarations

All Previous Runs for Horse Allexina (GB) All runs, Wins, Entries and declarations

prob wont be much of a price but worth looking at all the same for a handy bet with so little information on offer.
      Is this some sort of level? What relevance is Tiger Hill's race record?!?! He is a (dead) 17yo stallion who has had sired hundreds of runners on the track! After a stallion's first crop have reached the track their race record is soon forgotten.

Comment

Jennies out in the 12.35 today on a recovery mission. Tougher race than Limerick but could place if she recovers her form. Her half brother Sonic Beat runs later probably best watched though.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Post the gif of that strut tony. Well done

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Delighted for ye Strewel
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Jennies out in the 12.35 today on a recovery mission. Tougher race than Limerick but could place if she recovers her form. Her half brother Sonic Beat runs later probably best watched though.
                nice article & photo here about the race http://www.irishracing.com/news?prid...ck-to-her-best
                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

EDIT..notice donal murphy pointed out on twitter that Chestnut Charlie in the 305 in naas is being well punted from 25s down to 14s,won a few flats way back in 07 on heavy over 2 miles 3 furlongs before doing,well sfa since but is lightly raced over all,was at one time rated 123 but is now rated at 105 with 2 ex for this(handicap hurdle rated 80-109) and will have cheekpiece for the first time,meh give it a tenner e/w for the mug punt.
                  mem Chestnut Charlie ended up going off @ 11/2 but could only manage 4th,looked in need of a run imo,worth keeping a eye on all the same,Grecian Tiger was hammered into 8/15 from 13/8 early doors and won but also giving me a mini heart attack in the process,second horse looked decent.stuck a small mug bet on Putin @ 13/8 in the last in wolves,shocking race this but did win yesterday would suppose more of the same here would be good enough, one for the accums perhaps.
                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Boom!

#

That was awesome, will wait till tomorrow to try to get some perspective on it

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      I've been at the races on 3 occasions where Jennie has run. Once was the debut, other two times were here wins in Listowel & Naas today - i am the omen of good fortune. Cracking day!

In other news PROJECT TIME............. Competitive Edge was yet again a disgusting non fryer today. I suspect Leopardstown at the end of the month will be the plan. He willyag p when the money comes.
                      Good thing I'm not the superstitious type or he'd have us putting him up in a hotel and sending a chauffeur in future

Comment

ALBEROBELLO 12.50 Chepstow- Just one from the tracker, have looked at the race and not must value to be had today. Strongly fancied it to win last time but got beat by a snot. Hobbs and R.Curtis have fancied runners in this race so hopefully might take some of the focus off. Trip and ground won't be a problem... If I can get 3/1 or better I think I'll back it
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

james lamb has two out tomorrow in fairyhouse,given the stables recent national hunt form both are worth a look,Yachvili in the 2.55 & Imperial Breeze in the 1.15.only bet today for me is a small one on Internationalapeal in the bumper in Chepstow,breeding is a positive and has just the one point to point under the belt,in mallow last may,finishing second,some decent horses have come out of that including 3rd place finisher De Blacksmith who has won twice since,including a 10 k Novices´ Hurdle last sunday in plumpton,trained by Rebecca Curtis and owned by the t43 partnership,should give a good account and just about backable for small stakes at the odds imo, given the lack of information on the race itself.Dare To Endeavour(6/1) a danger who was a five length second to lookout mountain back in may.
                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                            ALBEROBELLO 12.50 Chepstow- Just one from the tracker, have looked at the race and not must value to be had today. Strongly fancied it to win last time but got beat by a snot. Hobbs and R.Curtis have fancied runners in this race so hopefully might take some of the focus off. Trip and ground won't be a problem... If I can get 3/1 or better I think I'll back it
                            Nice one took it at 2s, he left it late but got the job done

Comment

good call pat,seamie mullins spoiled the party for Internationalapeal,should pop up soon enough i would think.seamus mullins has landed few bumpers at fancy odds lately and worth looking out for in these events,not too many winners but has a massive poi/sp over all.just a tenner double for me today in f/h with Yachvili in the 2.55 & Kymin's Way @ 7/2 in the bumper.
                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

lillys angle in maydan today nap

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post

Comment

All day long!
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Awesome tippage, jazzy!

Again.

TY.

Comment

Jazzy you fucking legend- fair play.

Comment

Won so well, pity I didnt back it.

Comment

This kid is a beast

Comment

i have a nice one for sat cant put it up yet

Comment

Fair play Jazzy... some man

Comment

oops wrong place
                                                  Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 10-01-13, 16:19.

Comment

Quality tipping.

TY

Comment

i have a nice one for sat cant put it up yet
                                                      note to self....
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Is there a facility to get an email every time Jazzy posts, feckin missed this one.

Comment

RICHELIEU (18.20 DUNDALK)- another one from the tracker. Interesting enough that they have him turned out so quick...ran last week and ran fairly well and wasn't too far from the winner. Weakened a bit in the final furlong so hopefully will be a bit fitter for the run. Is on a pretty nice mark and although there's plenty of miles on the clock I fancy him to run well. Race isn't particularly strong. 7/1 is not a great price about him but going to have a small bet on him.

Comment

RICHELIEU (18.20 DUNDALK)- another one from the tracker. Interesting enough that they have him turned out so quick...ran last week and ran fairly well and wasn't too far from the winner. Weakened a bit in the final furlong so hopefully will be a bit fitter for the run. Is on a pretty nice mark and although there's plenty of miles on the clock I fancy him to run well. Race isn't particularly strong. 7/1 is not a great price about him but going to have a small bet on him.
                                                            this yok has NO mission, back you know who in last aint going there for a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                              Is there a facility to get an email every time Jazzy posts, feckin missed this one.
                                                              as did i, any ways small treble in fundalk tonight with Machete Mark,Balmont Flyer and Manuka works out @ 20/1 for me.

did a little work on the Betfred Classic Chase in warwick tomorrow with 60k in the pot,the favorites have a very poor record in this over the past seven runnings with just 1 from the last 7 winning(was abandoned 09,10)which for the purpose of this rules out Pete The Feat,the horses that score the best are Restless Harry @ 6/1,Benheir @ 16/1 and Major Malarkey @ 8/1 out of those three benheir will have to improve in what will be a huge step up in class(biggest win so far was in a 9k event),out of the last two Major Malarkey has the best form over distance being second over 3m5f last time in sandown,but was pulled up/unplaced on heavy ground in the past,so might need soft or better and as it stands scores the best so having a tenner each way on him @ 8s and a tenner each way on restless harry @ 6s for interest,suppose a fiver reverse forecast just in case horses 2 & 6 pop up,hopefully might be a wee bit of value to be found.

get em coming jazz
                                                              Last edited by amberleaf; 11-01-13, 10:45.
                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

greek canyon 18.50 eljowzah 19.50

Comment

I'm staying clear of the non naps but gl
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

greek canyon 18.50 eljowzah 19.50
                                                                    what time tomorrow can we expect your pick?
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                      Was just thinking this...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        I'm staying clear of the non naps but gl
                                                                        it s very hard to put nap s in dundalk even when i put the 33-1 backed into 9-2 i didnt put a nap on it dundalk to doggy for that

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                          ill try get this up as early as i can but cant promis anything have loads to do in the morning

Comment

nice touch,cheers
                                                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

1.35 misspepperpot 3.20 packo jack

punchestown nap

got these at 16-1 and 7-1
                                                                              Last edited by jazzyfish; 12-01-13, 08:46.

Comment

ah jazzy you're some legend! being nice to us.folk who probably won't be up by 2, thank you good sir!
                                                                                loved you from the getgo! . gl tomorrow if you're on big

edit: had already got told misspepperpot by a friend who I never follow as he sucks so I'm really looking forward to this race!
                                                                                Last edited by mdoug; 12-01-13, 01:41.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

cheers jazz,2 from 3 again last night in fundalk one of these days eh,i take its packo jack is your nap or is it both?
                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

nice touch,cheers
                                                                                    No problem..dont put every runner i have up in my tracker up. At least sixtwo has confidence in me . Probably will have one i saw running in a maiden in the UK soon provided everything goes well. Got info from a owner who has a horse with same trainer and jock was told not to be "too hard" 1st time out. Should be ready and wll be an OK price

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                        Finkle BBV'd Jazzyfish a couple of days ago. Gravy train is over.

Place bets only for a while for me

Comment

EW??

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                            EW??
                                                                                            No. 20 w
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

No. 20 w
                                                                                              Unlucky

I'm a rank amateur at this kind of gambling, don't even understand what a nap is, so even though I believe there's a good mathematical case for not betting EW, i did it anyway - did two singles and a double.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                                Unlucky

I'm a rank amateur at this kind of gambling, don't even understand what a nap is, so even though I believe there's a good mathematical case for not betting EW, i did it anyway - did two singles and a double.
                                                                                                I did two singles too and a tenner double. Second better come in lol
                                                                                                Nap is pick of the day AFAIK
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Close, great tips thanks.

Comment

Puuuke, lost so much momentum jumping the 2nd last.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

4 places for a 16/1 lucky 15. Once he cleared the last in 3rd I was happy. Sound.

Comment

Really though Paco Jack got there

Comment

oh packo jack why

Comment

2 x £20 singles and £10 ew double to get my money back, thought he had it, unlucky Jazzy, keep them coming

Comment

Ew double and ew single on paco jack so profit for me super tips. Rename thread after jazzy imo
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                Ew double and ew single on paco jack so profit for me super tips. Rename thread after jazzy imo
                                                                                                                Agreed!

EW double and two EW singles so nice return .. very welcome, thank you.

Comment

No problem..dont put every runner i have up in my tracker up. At least sixtwo has confidence in me . Probably will have one i saw running in a maiden in the UK soon provided everything goes well. Got info from a owner who has a horse with same trainer and jock was told not to be "too hard" 1st time out. Should be ready and wll be an OK price
                                                                                                                  backed him a few times in the past with no joy,had a look back at last weeks run when i saw your post, and was given a lot to do imo,so when he was down below his last winning mark reckoned he was worth another go,might have a look again next time should be rated 52 and has won off 54 in the past,only ray of sunshine in the sports punting this weekend
                                                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

A horse running on a monday in lingfield on my tracker..gonna have a clear out. MY SCAT DADDY (16.00 Lingfield). Run last time suggests a win is only around the corner. See Hugh Tylor has it up so 10/3 with Boyles is good enough for a small punt

Comment

A horse running on a monday in lingfield on my tracker..gonna have a clear out. MY SCAT DADDY (16.00 Lingfield). Run last time suggests a win is only around the corner. See Hugh Tylor has it up so 10/3 with Boyles is good enough for a small punt
                                                                                                                      if your having a clear out of the tracker might be no harm to stick anything trained by seamus mullins in there over the coming months,some of his horses are performing way above expectations recently including a few winners at 16/1 and 28/1 and a second @ 100/1 had a good look at his site last night and seems to have a few half decent types on his hands,including a few with entries this week.also might have something for thursday will know more after today.
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Thought nolecce in the last tonight would go close for an in form yard. Usually held up so think straight at kemp should suit.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                          Thought nolecce in the last tonight would go close for an in form yard. Usually held up so think straight at kemp should suit.
                                                                                                                          Nice call , TY

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X