Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cairdin 14.35 nap leop

Comment

Jesus the Hobbs yard is in cracking form of late...
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
        cairdin 14.35 nap leop
        Lol, WP

Comment

cheers jazzy nice shout

Comment

no prob keep the fingers crossed for me as im waiting on colbert station for my bigist payday yet

Comment

no prob keep the fingers crossed for me as im waiting on colbert station for my bigist payday yet
              Good luck

Comment

cheers lol its always one hopefully that all changes after this race

Comment

like your style is a tip i just got there pritty sick because this lad rarely fails me sick its in the same race

Comment

Uncle junior small e/w here wan time

Comment

woot, grats man.

Comment

Happy Xmas Jazzyfish

Comment

get the fuck in there

Comment

getting colbert station at 9-1 on my accum just put the ice-ing on the cake roll on 2013

Comment

Headed to Leop on the 26th for the first time as its usually the 27th i go. A great day and the on track big screeen makes sure you dont miss the best races at Kempton and Limerick so long as it isnt clashing near to a live leop race. It was totally black and a much bigger crowd than i ever remembered on the 27th. I wasnt expecting to see camel toe outfits on display on a december afternoon but i did!, those young vixens were unbelievable.
                              Amazingly on reflection i didnt even hear one norn iron accent but put that down to Down Royal being on so they must swarm down on the 27th. As good a day i had i missed a few bets as 3g was shocking bad on account of so many of us droolers being there and the masts not being able to do the trick.
                              The management team of Leopardstown clearly arent doing their job properly. The bars have no choice in lager(just carslberg!) but worse the inside tvs just about everywhere are crap for coverage even for Leopardstown feed. And no RUK(for kempton) in the Jodami bar(only ATR) which should be punishable by death and when you do find a tv with RUK inside its silent for the first 3/4 of the race before they decide to grace us with some moderate volume level towards the end of the race. Sickeningly the best place to watch Kempton inside is the cafe bar beside the paddypower shop(pp was too packed to be in at all times almost dangerously so). The tannoy system in the stands before and between races is far too loud it would knock the head off you. Id love to force a top admin bastard to the stands to suffer that before its decided fit to inflict it on us.
                              Over all a good oul day.

Comment

just saw this,fucking boooom,wps
                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

We should have a separate Jazzyfish (informer of all things bent in Irish racing) thread. Seems immaculately connected wherever he gets the info from.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

get the fuck in there
                                    again well done sir
                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      Leopardstown (28/12/12)

R1 - Very interesting for a number of reasons, Mala Beach ran in THAT maiden hurdle I highlighted in Fairyhouse behind Bright New Dawn and Ned Buntline. Sizing Solution is reported as having done very well in the second half of the year and Foxrock is seriously well touted and was scheduled to debut over hurdles in a Grd1 last week in Navan IIRC. Probably not a race for a bet but certainly one that should be watched with a view tot eh future.

R2 - I expect the 14/1 currently available about Kilmainham will come under serious pressure before the tapes go up. There is no doubt that he is a project and tomorrow is as likely a day as any. Worth a small investment in an ordinary type of race.

R3 - I think Zaidpour is better going right handed and for that reason I would be happy to take him on here. Monksland has a progressive profile and I'd chance that the 3m will be right up his street. I also expect Rigour Back Bob to outrun his 16/1 price.

R4 - Il be found in the bar having a Hot Port

R5 - Aupcharlie was all wrong last year and still had a credible time of it. He looked all wrong the day he won his maiden hurdle and I marked him down as one for this year when he tackled fences (hardly an original assesment it must be said). Anyway, he won in good style at Gowran and he has always looked like getting better the further he goes. I think the 9/1 is one hell of a price tomorrow and I will be shopping that pretty hard.

R6 - It says alot about the quality of the race when First Lieutenant is all but dismissed. my personal feeling is that SDS is far more effective left handed and I will be backing him at the prices.
                                      IF you could only back one horse tomorrow which one would it be?
                                      I dont normally back horses and dont know which one to pick so pick just one please
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                        IF you could only back one horse tomorrow which one would it be?
                                        I dont normally back horses and dont know which one to pick so pick just one please
                                        12.55 spot fine 13.55 supreme carloina nap

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                          again well done sir
                                          cheers amber was a great day thanks

Comment

for todays tenner trixie going for Hit The Headlines Leopardstown 1.55,Aupcharlie 2.25 and nina to top it all off with Tangled Web in the bumper works out at about 3k if they all happen to win,best of luck all.
                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

PP have a Facebook special at the moment

Flemenstar to win Lexus Chase enhanced from 7/4 to 3/1. Mac bet is 12.50 mind

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                PP have a Facebook special at the moment

Flemenstar to win Lexus Chase enhanced from 7/4 to 3/1. Mac bet is 12.50 mind

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelt...9&AFF_ID=16561
                                                That will be 12.50 you won't see again

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Winstanley View Post
                                                  That will be 12.50 you won't see again
                                                  Happy honeymoon.

Do you want your old name back as a wedding gift?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Happy honeymoon.

Do you want your old name back as a wedding gift?
                                                    Excellent

Comment

Can't wait for the Lexus, could well be a blanket finish near the end, all 3 trainers of leading contenders bullish about their chances.

Peter Casey's Twitter page is funny, thought it was a parody account at first but seems to be him.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

thanks gimmeabreak for the 13:25

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                          thanks gimmeabreak for the 13:25
                                                          Indeed.

Comment

Oh FFS this is moving from tragedy to farce...
                                                            Missed getting on my nap of the week, Talbot Road, by mixing the days up.. Was on the road at about 1 when I realised it was today and not tomorrow.
                                                            FML
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Some ride from Carberry there, magic

Comment

Backed Mala Beach @ 9/2 for the first at Leopardstown and was chortling away to myself as Ruby went out the side door on the jolly at the first flight. All the more so as the skanger beside me had backed him and shared his thoughts on RW with me for the first mile of the contest ('fuckin' shite' being one of the more repeatable). Obviously I am heartily chortling inwardly to myself while making appropriately sympathetic noises. My lad travels well throughout and is making his move off the home turn when the loose horse puts him throught the rails. I am busy swallowing my disappointment when said skanger pulls an exuberant fistpump and starts celebrating extravagantly in my face.

tldr; live-trolled by a knacker for no reason whatsoever. FU life.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

GET IN YOU DANCER
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

jamie brown ya legend
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Jazzyfizzle- what a man.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

ty jazzyfish supreme carolina

Comment

12.55 spot fine 13.55 supreme carloina nap
                                                                          magical
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

are we all sweating Aupcharlie for the big payday?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              magical
                                                                              Some sort of demi god sub title to his screen name deserved. The ROI on tips he puts in this thread must be outrageous.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

That and SDS for the big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Some sort of demi god sub title to his screen name deserved. The ROI on tips he puts in this thread must be outrageous.
                                                                                  PM icarus

Comment

are we all sweating Aupcharlie for the big payday?
                                                                                    One time pleasssssssssssssse
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

no im big on back in focus and waiting for a a real nice double

Comment

no im big on back in focus and waiting for a a real nice double
                                                                                        touch of death for all our bets

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ruby my hero

Comment

oh sweet jesus, i thought i had 4k riding on SDS, god dam it.

Comment

Ugh, why didn't I have 1.01 done on Betfair? Backed him on bet365, looked a winner a long way out right up until the last 50 yards. Good shout Gimmeabreak, very unlucky not to have the win there.
                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

omfg I just nearly puked in my mouth
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

That was some sweat all the same.

Cheers GAB, and n1 Jazzy
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

e/w so meh...
                                                                                                      I'm tempted to ban jazzy

Comment

10k matched on Charlie @ 1.01

Comment

what do I get back for 15 EW on 8/1?

either way im still up so thanks for the tips
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Looked a cert 1f out

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ruby my hero
                                                                                                              e/w so meh...
                                                                                                              I'm tempted to ban jazzy
                                                                                                              I support your temptation!
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

1/5 so 42?

Comment

€24 + your original 15, so €39

Had same on. €15 e/w. Sickened!! haha

Comment

Racing fan in me really wants Flemenstar to do this.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Wow, Ruby is on fire, getting another one up on the line. That was such a great race.

Comment

Wow, 3m just too far for Flemenstar, classiest horse in the race still.

Would love to see him race Sprinter Sacre over 2-2.5
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Wow, 3m just too far for Flemenstar, classiest horse in the race still.

Would love to see him race Sprinter Sacre over 2-2.5
                                                                                                                          Your losing your mind are you, thats a bit silly Flemenstar wouldn't see which way SS went.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X