Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to beat the King, so close.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Puke
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

jezus that was unlucky,didn't realize that was the horse,very very unlucky
        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Eightybarrackstreet in the second at Gal today.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
            Eightybarrackstreet in the second at Gal today.
            na i'm in the Dazzling Susie camp in this one,she hit a fence last time pretty hard and didn't seem to effect her.from the few videos i've seen she'll head off in front which you would think is a plus especially in galway,reckon if she's anywhere near her best,she'll be very hard to beat,bit of a banker bet for me tbh.
            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

not the greatest tip in the world but the w.p. mullins trained Shes Tensixtysix in the bumper in galway is priced @ 15/8 with laddies,given the trainers record in bumpers and that she is a full sister to st vincent,wouldn't think the going/distance will be a problem.the obvious danger here is welds Indian Winter,and maybe derek o conners and ninas mounts but theres worse 2/1(ish) shots out there then this
              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Bit of banter around the pub today for Hurler and Farmer in the 5.25 at Goodwood . Gonna have a small e/w bet at 16's .

NOT A TIP

Lol @ me .....Stone last
                Last edited by DAMO72; 02-08-12, 16:39.

Comment

indeed,if Nurpurs second to harasiya over distance stands up the 7/4 could be golden.
                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

How shite is the flat going there today? Didn't see the racing yesterday but looked pretty awful on the Weds.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

same as yesterday it seems

Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                        apologies,meant to add there was fresh ground on the flat,hurdle track yesterday.the link above gives a fairly accurate account of the going also probably not the same draw bias as past winners of Nurpurs race seem to come from both high and low stalls
                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Hanagan

dafuq

Comment

Masamah in the 3.45 ew @12/1 is my biggest goodwood bet this week
                            Profit before people.

Comment

sportsline 25's with boyles

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                last roll of the dice on a pretty so so week. PP have put Sports Line in at 20/1 tomorrow. He will start at less than half this price. Hope for lots of rain.
                                this horse is your NH equivalent of Decent Fella, gl

predicted price change has happened, hope the rest goes to plan!
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

must say the irish raiders are doing well in england over the past few days just five runners in total,three winners @16/1,14/1 & 7/2 & one second.could be a handy trend to follow.also notice that ucanchoose is out again tomorrow in tipp,is rated 76 and priced up @ 5/1 tho,has only ever won off 61 or less but tends to run well at the track.Interesting to see Phebes wish making the trip here,was a little unlucky in newcastle a few days ago worth a pop @ 8/1 even tho out of the handicap by 3.
                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Afatcat has a big chance in the last in downpatrick, owner and trainer expecting a good run if he handles the going
                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Think Jesse Harringtons filly Ballybacka Lady is a bit overpriced @ 20/1 in the 19.25 group 3 race. Promising run in same class on return lto behind Famous name, think the furlong less will suit today. Won in very similar conditions here last year from a big price and think she has solid place claims at least this evening.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Think Jesse Harringtons filly Ballybacka Lady is a bit overpriced @ 20/1 in the 19.25 group 3 race. Promising run in same class on return lto behind Famous name, think the furlong less will suit today. Won in very similar conditions here last year from a big price and think she has solid place claims at least this evening.
                                        Beaten by less than a length!
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

The Great St Wilfred Handicap in Ripon tomorrow. I am convinced that Alben Star is a Group class performer but as can be the case with Sprinters it can take time for them to show it. He runs tomorrow off 97 and at 8/1 and with likely 5 places EW I make him a smash and grab job. I think Louis The Pious (12/1) will give him most to do.
                                          Attn Gimmeabreak followers:
                                          WHill enhanced 10/1 Alben Star from 8.30am, i.e. right now!

Comment

ZOMG, check out cap o' rouches win at kempton. Another beast out of New Approach!
                                            Last edited by The Situation; 20-08-12, 19:29.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              ZOMG, check out cap o' rouches win at kempton. Another beast out of New Approach!
                                              I'm the daddy

Comment

St Nicholas Abbey at Evens w/o Frankel tomorrow looks a bank job against a load of pacemakers

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                  St Nicholas Abbey at Evens w/o Frankel tomorrow looks a bank job against a load of pacemakers
                                                  Agreed, think St Nic on good to firm over this distance is potentially the best rival Frankel has ever had, opted for the same bet, but unders on winning distance might have been the better move.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Should be interesting - no bets on

Edit - massive horse

Comment

diamond rainbow e/w 6.40 bellewstown @ 25/1 might be interesting tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                        Afatcat has a big chance in the last in downpatrick, owner and trainer expecting a good run if he handles the going
                                                        out again to day in 8.05 bellewstown
                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

4.15 york pale mimosa 2.30 sandreamer

Comment

I know Kinane was in the twilight of his career when he retires after Sea The Stars classic season but where does Queally go after Frankel, he's already talking about how he will miss him. Southwell on a Wednesday won't be nearly as appealing when you have nothing to look forward to

Comment

an Interesting but useless fact about Frankel

SPOILER
                                                              if you had backed frankel for a hundred quid on the friday the 13th of august 2010(kinda puts a dent into the superstitious minded people) when he won his maiden in newmarket,and then re shoved the lot onto his next race,and kept doing so for his 13 races,you would be now sitting on a tank of £7838.88

well i did say it was useless
                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

A ton on a horse that has never ran a before to win it's first 13 @ 77/1 must be value..

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                  4.15 york pale mimosa 2.30 sandreamer
                                                                  Was genuinely going to start a thread to get you back posting!!! Missed these today unfortunately but hope pale made ya a nice sum. Keep up the tips you ledgebag!
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

indeed,dermot weld sent three horses to york in total,two have won with olympiad and pale mimosa winning,the other Sense Of Purpose runs in the 3.40 tomorrow
                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

tonight in newcastle 7.30 gracie s games got good word for it so fingers crossed and my each way double is silvery moon in the 2.00 york and hamish mcgonagall in the 3.40

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                        indeed,dermot weld sent three horses to york in total,two have won with olympiad and pale mimosa winning,the other Sense Of Purpose runs in the 3.40 tomorrow
                                                                        i would take an early price on this tomor or anti post now

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                          Was genuinely going to start a thread to get you back posting!!! Missed these today unfortunately but hope pale made ya a nice sum. Keep up the tips you ledgebag!
                                                                          ha ha will do

Comment

tonight in newcastle 7.30 gracie s games got good word for it so fingers crossed and my each way double is silvery moon in the 2.00 york and hamish mcgonagall in the 3.40
                                                                            It has its ground if nothing else..

brag..had 5 ew on mothly medal in the 7:00..sorry for aftertiming but im chuffed.

Comment

2.10 sherzam 10-1 3.15 ursa major 4-1 4.55 sweet lighting 20-1 all trained by tommy carmody in the curragh
                                                                              Last edited by jazzyfish; 25-08-12, 11:21.

Comment

2.10 sherzam 10-1 3.15 ursa major 4-1 4.55 sweet lighting 20-1 all trained by tommy carmody in the curragh
                                                                                You're some legend! Wasn't up for the 2.10 but got 10 on ursa and have 5 e/w on sweet(he was only 16's in the one I was in so stuck with 5). Thank you for more profits ya legend
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Whats the story on Carmody being back in the game all of a sudden and with all the good horses?
                                                                                  I was called today and told the money was down and he'd win the Ebor, seems he was quite unlucky not to.

Comment

Makes sense, fits with where the text came from today. cheers.

Comment

i did this as an each way treble with a few euros lyin in the boylesports account. cheers for that
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Whats the story on Carmody being back in the game all of a sudden and with all the good horses?
                                                                                        I was called today and told the money was down and he'd win the Ebor, seems he was quite unlucky not to.
                                                                                        ye he was very unlucky not to get the 3 winners my heart goes out to mr tinkler who owns them all hopefully all the hard work will pay of in the future

Comment

ye he was very unlucky not to get the 3 winners my heart goes out to mr tinkler who owns them all hopefully all the hard work will pay of in the future
                                                                                          the Tinkler/Carmody/Murtagh did alright today,was very unlucky not to land the Ebor,still took in the guts of 140k.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          Tim Jones, racing manager to Andrew Tinkler, today explained the background to an interesting link-up that sees the prominent British-owner with his first Irish-based runners and also heralds the return to the training ranks of Tommy Carmody.
                                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

2.45 trader jack in goodwood nap ye prob wont get 5-1 anymore then in the curragh 3.10 boastfull 10-1 3.45 birdman 4.20 maniere and also have a little double on big bad lilly 5.55 and packapunch just because there on my tracker

Comment

hint of promise 17.05 9-1 16.35 newton lodge 9-1 16.00 inaugural 12-1 all at sandown ew

Comment

not to good so far at sandown hopefully i can change that today 17.05 attenborough 8-1 and 15.25 falls of lora 8-1

Comment

Valdaw 3-55 Chepstow everything is right today trip,ground and if you look at its last 4 or 5 runs you'll understand whats been going on with it.
                                                                                                  Opened at 5/1 lastnight with Bet 365 that quickly went to 4's and is now best price 11/4,5/2 with a few firms.
                                                                                                  I dont usually post in this thread unless something is strongly fancied i was told watch out for this horse 3 months ago and have been told todays the day,Lets hope so

Comment

I've had decent word for Next Door in the 2.20 Thirsk. Currently 8/1.
                                                                                                    Went off at 12s for me so took it each way nice shout, it just didnt have the legs over the last few yards unlucky in the photo finish to get third

Comment

one of my big bets going on in the curragh today best of luck us 2.40 viztoria NAPPPPP battleoftheboyne3.10 and having a single bet on flowerbouquet 4.50 adain o breins daughters horse with annastaia obrein riding it claiming 7 pounds wich is a joke because she is ten times better than that

Comment

one of my big bets going on in the curragh today best of luck us 2.40 viztoria NAPPPPP battleoftheboyne3.10 and having a single bet on flowerbouquet 4.50 adain o breins daughters horse with annastaia obrein riding it claiming 7 pounds wich is a joke because she is ten times better than that
                                                                                                        Was told to bet awakened spirit in the same race.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                                          Was told to bet awakened spirit in the same race.
                                                                                                          reverse for cast prob your best bet in that case but i wont be backing it i always stick with my family

Comment

cheers, hacked up.

Comment

Bath 3.20

I've been looking at the 3.20 in Bath today as I have day off and looks like a straight forward two horse race to me

Caterina
                                                                                                              Scottish Boogie

I usually avoid Last time out winners in shitty handicaps, but Caterina seems to be improving and last race had some franked form..

Scottish Boogie is dropping in class after having a decent last race where form also was franked.

Race is generally weak with only worry being the unexposed horse Princess Steph but market hasn't really got behind it yet so i will keep an eye on that for any change there..

Iwill be backing both to win and exacta as long as Princess Steph price does not drastically shorten

EDIT: Looks like i dismissed the other unexposed horse in the race :-(

3.50 is another weak race, I will back pelham cresent each way here
                                                                                                              Last edited by RBBlogger; 01-10-12, 14:52.

Comment

Thought Aim to Prosper ran a very good Cesarewitch trial last time out... available at 40/1
                                                                                                                D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

Comment

Declaration Of War has been put in at 4/1 for tomorrow night in Dundalk. I'l be shocked if he starts any bigger than 2/1. Drawn 1 I couldn't see him being out of the frame.
                                                                                                                  into 6/4 with paddys and boyles now..

nice spot

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Declaration Of War has been put in at 4/1 for tomorrow night in Dundalk. I'l be shocked if he starts any bigger than 2/1. Drawn 1 I couldn't see him being out of the frame.
                                                                                                                      on @3's last nite

good work regardless of the outcome

Comment

Bit of a machine that one. Well done GAB.
                                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

havana gold 2.50 newmarket redcar 15.10 fullbright two of them nap

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X