Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    He won't be winning anyway and I don't understand why everyone on twitter wants to look like such a great judge and a shrewd operator by posing questions on how they can exploit whether an outsider starts or not.

That 16/1 you quote is fraught with danger as he may initially refuse only to consent to start when the others are gone over the first hurdle.

Comment

Get up the fuckin yard! Hon the kingdom

Comment

That kid is unreal
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Job quitter 6 fold just got a kick in the bollox

Sky race caller dead
          itv racecaller dead

Backed labaik @33/1 last night w/o Mellon

Weird to have a winner @33's and be screaming for the other horse

Comment

That's a nice start.

Not for most of you mind, but I liked it.
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
              That's a nice start.

Not for most of you mind, but I liked it.
              Not sure why i didnt have a small nibble in the comp myself

Nice start!

Comment

...Don't know how I didn't pull the trigger on him...Looked at it last night and this morning, and my phone inundated with texts from mates that had him, the pricks...

Comment

Anyone know if racing offer on bet365 includes w/o favourite bets

Probably doesnt but

Comment

JP Tricasts for the lols

*aaaah bollix
                    Last edited by Guest; 14-03-17, 15:38.

Comment

Ow my wallet
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

yanworth was so poor
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Welp

Comment

My continued streak of never having a bet refused by a bookie continues. #loser

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                JP Tricasts for the lols

*aaaah bollix

Just found out I did combination forcast by mistake

Comment

I'm resorting to drastic measures fiver ew bells n Banjos

And champers obv. Not 5ew
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Wasn't going to bet on this one but bigbadjohn out past 20's on exchanges has tempted me the fucker.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Deans road @50/1

Comment

Venetias 2. Burtins single ew. Zandy in 2eu l15 with tiger roll

Comment

Ship the breakeven rescue win at the last.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            Ship the breakeven rescue win at the last.
                                            I got a text from a friend of the trainer for the winner 5 mins before the race so backed him and Powersbomb each way and still made a small loss on the day. Nearly puked when singlefarmpayment got nutted on the line..
                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Good to get the warm up for Wolverhampton out of the way!

Alfolk for Spencer getting my loots

Comment

...Got a tip from 2 different people during the week about Scoir Mear in the 14:50 tomorrow... Turned on Final furlong podcast just now and they mentioned it as well... Also, just lumped my profits today on Douvan tomorrow...Biggest bet in quite awhile so will be nervous as fuck...Funnily my therapy is 15:30 so I won't even see the race ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                  Nearly puked when singlefarmpayment got nutted on the line..
                                                  Some performance from Pipe's TBF.

At some point its going to dawn on them that they should have run Un Temps pour Tout in the GC and left Moon River in the Supreme, not that he was going to win that either on the day.

Good start to the week.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Did anyone see what happened at the start of the CH, was Townend caught out asleep or would the horse not go for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Some performance from Pipe's TBF.

At some point its going to dawn on them that they should have run Un Temps pour Tout in the GC and left Moon River in the Supreme, not that he was going to win that either on the day.

Good start to the week.
                                                      A lot of strange decisions being made this year.

Limini and Vroum Vroum in the Mares didn't make sense. When Limini wasn't supplemented for the Champion I presumed she was staying at home.

Empire of Dirt and Outlander surely should be going in opposite directions

Nichols Canyon going for the Stayers where he has no chance of staying the trip, the same owner has Shaneshill for that race and the stable had nothing to fire at the Champion.

Un De Sceaux's target is questionable, despite it being an especially poor Ryanair, as he would nearly be guaranteed 2nd in the Champion Chase and he is not guaranteed to get the Ryanair trip.

Comment

Debuchet was my second ante post bet but less confident at the minute, will lay before the off but I do think he will sneak top 4.

Big outsider gamble of the day is going to be marinero in the second, couldn't choose between alpha and bells ftw so time for a wee gamble again.
                                                        Peregrine r4 and garde la victoire r5 for some monies too
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

1.30 Shattered Love EW Neon Wolf (in double with Cantlow in the Foxhunters)
                                                          14.10 Might Bite Singles and doubles (with Carter McKay in the Bumper)
                                                          14.50 Scoir Mear EW (twice!) Peregrine Run
                                                          15.30 Douvan in double with Cantlow @5/1
                                                          16.10 Cantlow @ 3/1 (Double Cantlow and Altior) , Mick Jazz EW @ 14/1 ,Cantlow @9/2
                                                          16.50 Divin Bere @6/1 Linger @25/1
                                                          17.30 Carter McKay doubles and singles Debuchet ew and double with Linger (for 1.5k )

I presume a few of us have gotten the linger/Debuchet text?

Comment

R1 - Neon Wolf (Win) Shattered Love (EW)
                                                            R2 - Alpha Des Obeaux (Win) Heron Heights (EW)
                                                            R3 - Tombstone (Win) Scoir Mear (EW)
                                                            R4 - Douvan (Win) Specail Tiara Without Douvan
                                                            R5 - Cause of Causes (Win) Any Currency (EW)
                                                            R6 - Divn Bere (Win) Rainbow Dreamer (EW)
                                                            R7 - Western Ryder(EW)

Couple of Lucky 31s and placepots on the above aswell as a large duble on Neon Wolf & Divin Bere.

GL all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              I presume a few of us have gotten the linger/Debuchet text?
                                                              Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                Do tell.
                                                                the usual...
                                                                pretty much
                                                                Lads...I cant say much except this is rock solid etc etc
                                                                Back them ew all inside info...

Comment

Just covered Ruby today incase he finally does a Frankie...

Comment

I know one of the owners of debuchet, they are hoping for a place but not expecting it. Hence why I backed ante post

Put 50 e/w on peregrine run last night at 10/1, I now regret not going a lot more. Backed again at 8's. Winner imo
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      Just covered Ruby today incase he finally does a Frankie...
                                                                      One thing I will say, it's unusual to have him running in a bumper no?

Comment

One thing I will say, it's unusual to have him running in a bumper no?
                                                                        Always runs in the Cheltenahm one afair, albeit not always on the apparent pick of Mullins.

Small fun investment just in case

Comment

kinda regretting not betting neon wolf....

Comment

kinda regretting not betting neon wolf....
                                                                            Maybe not, i'd be snapping at that

Comment

Picked the wrong one of my two choices in my lucky 15. Sad now
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Wow!
                                                                                What a finish

Comment

Tossed a coin between Supasundae and Scoir Mear, it came up Scoir Mear :-/

Comment

And now that coin is the bookies coin.

The story of Andy's coin.

I went too big on that race myself
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Were Boyles paying the 5th on that race? I might have a place!

Comment

paddys did

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Were Boyles paying the 5th on that race? I might have a place!
                                                                                          yeah got paid on sky bet

Comment

Punter bets £500,000 on Douvan
                                                                                            Horse racing.
                                                                                            Posted at 13:13

Yesterday a male punter placed a bet of £400,000, at odds of 1-4, on favourite Altior in the Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices' Chase.

It came in to earn the punter £100,000. Well, the same person is at it again, this time putting HALF A MILLION POUNDS on favourite Douvan to win the big race of the day - the Queen Mother Champion Chase. The odds are 1-5 and he will collect an additional £100,000 if Douvan wins.

Crikey.

Comment

Wonder is he one of the heroes currently flaming Ruby for throwing it away. Some people shouldn't be allowed, i dunno, out of the hospital at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                Wonder is he one of the heroes currently flaming Ruby for throwing it away. Some people shouldn't be allowed, i dunno, out of the hospital at the beginning.
                                                                                                I wonder how long before virus in the yard type rumors start circulating, by which I mean, I'm starting that rumor right here, right now

Comment

I wonder how long before virus in the yard type rumors start circulating, by which I mean, I'm starting that rumor right here, right now
                                                                                                  What other Mullins horses have ran significantly below par?

I would say he is regretting not running Un De Sceaux now.

Comment

Linger getting smashed

Comment

Linger getting smashed
                                                                                                      That text must be flying everywhere. Took 16/1 on it myself.

Comment

that was hilarious

Comment

A) what happened linger in the race?

B) what happened linger in the betting?

Was on at 33/1, got very excite when see the move, got more excite when he is leading, turn around and he was out the back of the TV

Comment

Someone jumped into the back of him at the second.
                                                                                                            Pulled up soon after

Comment

Tough day all round the general consensus?

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                                Haven't had a bet yet just been watching on from work, bookies getting the absolute sweep for sure,a lot of experts around last year when ruby and Mullins were cleaning up, no sign of those experts this year😂
                                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

tomorrow is make or break for a lot of folks I imagine.

Yorkhill
                                                                                                                  Empire of Dirt
                                                                                                                  Harry
                                                                                                                  Lets Dance
                                                                                                                  will be on a lot of accums/plunges

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                                    It has been a bizzare few days for punters, but they always seem to forget that they have one major advantage over the bookie which is they don't have to bet on every race.

Comment

Am actually having my most profitable Cheltenham ever lol. Normally I'm bust at this stage :P. Yesterday stung, backed Garde la victoire and laid special tiara and punted big on peregrine, but still up for the comp at least

Going to back every horse I post in my Cheltenham picks along with a big e/w bet on impulsive star in the 2:10. Time to shine
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

tomorrow is make or break for a lot of folks I imagine.

Yorkhill
                                                                                                                        Empire of Dirt
                                                                                                                        Harry
                                                                                                                        Lets Dance
                                                                                                                        will be on a lot of accums/plunges

Comment

5's Airlie beach is a smashing ew bet.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X