Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Clouds dead. Sad.

Comment

Screens up around the clouds
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Did the horse die??

Comment

And gone.....fuck
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

That's unfortunate. Way to go IMO, ran himself into the ground. I was hoping he had another National in him.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The beard is back in full force for the business end of the season.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

OH MICHELLE 4.15

How could ye not
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Cantlow robbed. Might push out his ante post odds though

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Cantlow robbed. Might push out his ante post odds though
                    More likely to shorten given that it was a handicap today, completely different conditions to the race at the festival.

Day depending on Wholestone here , less hurdles = less chances for Jacob to feck it up

Comment

Large bet for me on Head Space Lin 4.10

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                        Doubled with Harry at Cheltenham for me. glgl.

Comment

Do myself also. Let's go Kirby.

Comment

Stung by sudamore/pipe again...
                            I never learn

Comment

Powersbomb 300 Leopardstown. Should win if stays up this time.
                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Heard melon is mullins main hope for the supreme. 10s at the min but could shorten a lot if impressive today at Leop 130.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                  Heard melon is mullins main hope for the supreme. 10s at the min but could shorten a lot if impressive today at Leop 130.
                                  Joint fave now...

Comment

Got him at 33s way back

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Speculation punt let's dance on the Neptune

Comment

The stats on Ruby's last fence fallers must be something of an outlier... anyone got numbers?

Comment

Twitter in a meltdown.
                                          Ruby at the last again

Comment

Twitter in a meltdown.
                                            Ruby at the last again
                                            This is the only mention on my 150 + twitter racing feed, so I guess as always with Twitter you need to get your S2N ratio sorted.

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 29-01-17, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                              LOL, that reads like a special type of BBV'ing

So unlucky... You'd nearly preferred if he'd come down

Comment

Unlucky, some recovery.

Comment

Some ride from Kennedy tho. Up the kingdom

Comment

Jesus...What a day

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                      Some ride from Kennedy tho. Up the kingdom
                                                      Fuck the kingdom when you've backed the other

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        This is the only mention on my 150 + twitter racing feed, so I guess as always with Twitter you need to get your S2N ratio sorted.

Don't particularly have a feed. Just searched ruby

Comment

Fuck the kingdom when you've backed the other
                                                          Aftertiming but I backed Jack so I was fuckin delighted never roared a horse home so loud in my life

Comment

Big gamble going down on three daniel steel horses tomorrow ling and wolves. Prices v short now but will be interesting to see how they run

Comment

Big gamble going down on three daniel steel horses tomorrow ling and wolves. Prices v short now but will be interesting to see how they run
                                                              Been rubished by the trainer and one of them is a non runner

Comment

340 Lecister Some are lucky and last in Hereford born for war

Comment

It's Fundalk Friday...

It's been an expensive week for me (generally, not gambling related) could do with a weekend booster

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    It's Fundalk Friday...

It's been an expensive week for me (generally, not gambling related) could do with a weekend booster
                                                                    I'm not running well myself..Turf love 700 dundalk meant to be flying at home but up against a couple with a run so caution and all that. Though Shepherd Crook was overpriced in the race before but that's just my opinion with no info

Comment

Just saw someone throw 500 e/w on gold Eliza in the 6:30. Obviously not a great gambler betting at 7/1 in store when 9/1 online but sharing anyways.

I'm only on war goddess e/w 4 paid in store in pp at 4/1. Until ye folks tip more, war ftw though
                                                                      Last edited by mdoug; 03-02-17, 11:21.
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Was about to post gold Eliza

Fair bit of posts I've seen about it today

Comment

Brian Boranha looks pretty good in catterick

Comment

Brian Boranha looks pretty good in catterick
                                                                            on this too. That's an extra stone weight if he is carrying our money too

Comment

I was impressed with the way Attain (Ling 4.40) won last week in an amateur race and think the extra furlong today will suit. 2/1 at the min.

Comment

gold eliza a NR now

Comment

onto sheppards crook

Comment

What's the shakers and movers for tonight lads😁
                                                                                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Have singles and double on Halfords remaining two tonight.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Have singles and double on Halfords remaining two tonight.
                                                                                        Nice sweat on to Varkhann in the 7:00 now.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Mr Shelby supposedly going to run a big one.
                                                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Good shout earlier pat. Cheers

Comment

A football manager known for wheeling and dealing has a horse in the 4pm at sandown
                                                                                              33/1 at the mo but expected to run

Comment

Extra zero on.my drumcliff bet

Fml

Comment

Running again today going to give it another go as can back each way

Comment

Not much longevity in any of these freak like horses these days, it must raise dubious questions but at the same time gives you even more appreciation for the likes of Kauto or Hurricanes fly's feats.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

TAI HANG DRAGON 720 Kempton. 3rd last time out in a moderate maiden. 2nd in that race went out next time and won a maiden and 1st went into a class 4 handicap and won that. Small bet @7/1.

Also Swoop to Conquer 330 Doncaster tomorrow. Think stepping up in trip will really suit.

Comment

TAI HANG DRAGON 720 Kempton. 3rd last time out in a moderate maiden. 2nd in that race went out next time and won a maiden and 1st went into a class 4 handicap and won that. Small bet @7/1.

Also Swoop to Conquer 330 Doncaster tomorrow. Think stepping up in trip will really suit.
                                                                                                        Nice one

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that one minutes notice on the tip
                                                                                                          Dangerously close to aftertiming

Comment

Is that one minutes notice on the tip
                                                                                                            Dangerously close to aftertiming
                                                                                                            10 minute delay in Kempton all evening. Was meant to post it earlier but was stuck in work

Comment

Another potential curley special today?
                                                                                                              from elsewhere....

Looks like accums blocked in a few spots now.
                                                                                                              1st is a NR

to be taken with a pinch of salt...
                                                                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-02-17, 13:51.

Comment

In other racing Paper Lantern and Champagne Fever should have to much for the rest of the field in thurles
                                                                                                                14.10 and 15:45

Comment

In other racing Paper Lantern and Champagne Fever should have to much for the rest of the field in thurles
                                                                                                                  I have Paper Lantern backed from last night. We are goosed now. Between us we'd stop that Hadron yoke in Switzerland

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    I have Paper Lantern backed from last night. We are goosed now. Between us we'd stop that Hadron yoke in Switzerland
                                                                                                                    you have a way to go before you hit my standards but you are showing definite promise
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Big gamble on My Boy Geoffrey in the 16:30 at Huntingdon apparently according to some of the suits in our Dublin office.

Hmmm edit... someone else said the below:

Please don't go near it.. 40/1 into 5/1 heard its part of this big shitty cash out plot
                                                                                                                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 09-02-17, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                        Big gamble on My Boy Geoffrey in the 16:30 at Huntingdon apparently according to some of the suits in our Dublin office.

Hmmm edit... someone else said the below:

Please don't go near it.. 40/1 into 5/1 heard its part of this big shitty cash out plot
                                                                                                                        Part of the one posted above.

Comment

At least dice didn't put the mockers on champagne fever too

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X