Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Hansian Prince too
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
      We should all back Solita EW @10/1 in Limerick instead m8s.
      This lad getting hammered, 13/2 best price in powers.

Could only manage 8/1 which is annoying considering I meant to back at 10s last night.

Comment

Bit of a different vibe, 2.2 cans/1
        Fingers crossed.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
          Bit of a different vibe, 2.2 cans/1
          Fingers crossed.
          Jibbzz tip has a better potential can return than mine.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
              This lad getting hammered, 13/2 best price in powers.

Could only manage 8/1 which is annoying considering I meant to back at 10s last night.
              Chance he lost a leg. Off at 12/1

Got the place anyway.

Comment

Think Ravens Lady in the 2.05 new market is good ew value.

Small ew @25/1

Comment

The latest no-hoper in my Friday Fancies series at Dundalk is Roter Baron e\w @ 14\1 in the 8.30.

A veritable Pegasus of the plating class.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    The latest no-hoper in my Friday Fancies series at Dundalk is Roter Baron e\w @ 14\1 in the 8.30.

A veritable Pegasus of the plating class.
                    Didn't quite seem to have the Big Heart to get past the winner there. Still, second will purchase some turnips.

Comment

Ennistown & Montaly for the Cesarewitch tomorrow

Comment

Took a bit of 9/2 about Rock Warbler(21:15 newc) last night, 2nd fav a NR but the 10/3 with lads is still value, cant see anything in it to beat him.

Comment

S.A clearly took down the prelims. So backed them +12pts

Comment

Lousey bastards

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              Took a bit of 9/2 about Rock Warbler(21:15 newc) last night, 2nd fav a NR but the 10/3 with lads is still value, cant see anything in it to beat him.
                              I've taken Dream Ally against you, decent weight pull on last running and I like the young lad on board. Clearly has no secrets from the handicapper though!

Comment

I've taken Dream Ally against you, decent weight pull on last running and I like the young lad on board. Clearly has no secrets from the handicapper though!
                                Some value in the rest of the field now!

Comment

Some value in the rest of the field now!
                                  Clon Rocket it is so

Comment

Jennies will run in the Cesarawitch tomorrow, its a bit frustrating that it hasn't rained because he's in great form and I would have been hoping for a big run from her on softer ground. As it is I just hope she runs her race and if possible pick up a piece of of the place money.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nicely done! Should've known better than to bet against the AW king.

Comment

Nicely done! Should've known better than to bet against the AW king.
                                        Backed the right one

ty H

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Jennies will run in the Cesarawitch tomorrow, its a bit frustrating that it hasn't rained because he's in great form and I would have been hoping for a big run from her on softer ground. As it is I just hope she runs her race and if possible pick up a piece of of the place money.
                                          20/1 is scaring me off.
                                          10ew max

Comment

Gonna run with the recent heater...

Pyromaniac
                                            Federici
                                            Voix Deau

E/W Treble and win singles on first two.

Comment

Tip for killer crow in 4.40 limerick

Comment

Heavy bet on Aneen in the 1st tomorrow in the Curragh

Comment

17 race maidens are probably not the safest of betting mediums but Cadland lad ( 17:25) never runs a bad race at chelmsford. A couple of handicap debutantes from shrewd yards make it a bit tricky but he seemed to improve for the first time visor last run when badly placed. If the Johnston/ Williams pair aren't anything special I fancy him to win it.

Also told to back Halfords against DP's good thing.

Comment

17 race maidens are probably not the safest of betting mediums but Cadland lad ( 17:25) never runs a bad race at chelmsford. A couple of handicap debutantes from shrewd yards make it a bit tricky but he seemed to improve for the first time visor last run when badly placed. If the Johnston/ Williams pair aren't anything special I fancy him to win it.

Also told to back Halfords against DP's good thing.
                                                    small nibble on the reverse forecast so

Comment

Forecast comes in too

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        small nibble on the reverse forecast so
                                                        Giddy up W.P.

Comment

Top lad for 17.55 6/1 ew little look

Comment

Anybody any thoughts on the Champion Stakes at Ascot on Saturday?

Comment

Will be hammering Ribchester and Almanzor

Comment

Will be hammering Ribchester and Almanzor
                                                                I don't think either will win, or at least should not be backed at current prices

Comment

Anyone have any early thoughts on the Melbourne Cup? Seems a big deal here, but dont know any of the horses running...
                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                    Anyone have any early thoughts on the Melbourne Cup? Seems a big deal here, but dont know any of the horses running...
                                                                    Bondi Beach. Was beaten about 6 lengths last year on unsuitably easier ground when he was only a 3 year old.

Got a nice weight of 8'9 but on the negative side think that is about to rise as some horses higher in the weights are rumoured to be out.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                      it's a pretty big deal.
                                                                      Victoria complete shuts down for it. It's a public holiday.
                                                                      Even in Sydney, offices everywhere take a halfday and go for a boozy lunch. Or at the very least stop work and encourage some in-house gambling.

The Caulfield cup (this Saturday) and the Cox plate are two indicator races that feed into the Cup.
                                                                      Originally posted by angle_grinder View Post
                                                                      Bondi Beach. Was beaten about 6 lengths last year on unsuitably easier ground when he was only a 3 year old.

Got a nice weight of 8'9 but on the negative side think that is about to rise as some horses higher in the weights are rumoured to be out.
                                                                      5 year old now I think. Weight has increased by 2.5kg compared to last year which wasn't a great run. Is entered in both the Caulfield and the Plate, might be worth seeing how he goes.
                                                                      What do you mean by easier ground last year?

Comment

having hit the crossbar with a 14\1 shot last week, this Friday Night Fancy at Dundalk is Royal Roslea in the 9.05. A 13/2 shot to have us eating double cheeseburgers this weekend.

Comment

having hit the crossbar with a 14\1 shot last week, this Friday Night Fancy at Dundalk is Royal Roslea in the 9.05. A 13/2 shot to have us eating double cheeseburgers this weekend.
                                                                          8s on B365.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                            it's a pretty big deal.
                                                                            Victoria complete shuts down for it. It's a public holiday.
                                                                            Even in Sydney, offices everywhere take a halfday and go for a boozy lunch. Or at the very least stop work and encourage some in-house gambling.

The Caulfield cup (this Saturday) and the Cox plate are two indicator races that feed into the Cup.

5 year old now I think. Weight has increased by 2.5kg compared to last year which wasn't a great run. Is entered in both the Caulfield and the Plate, might be worth seeing how he goes.
                                                                            What do you mean by easier ground last year?
                                                                            He is definitely 4. He definitely dosen't go in the Caufield Cup tomorrow morning and I think O' Brien says he goes straight there.

I don't like the way he is going up in the weights alright as horses higher up in the weights don't have a great record for win purposes.

Didn't think it was too bad a run last year considering his age, the ground probably not being as good as advertised and his jockey bringing him around 3 or 4 wide all the way.

There was a deluge of rain and flash flooding leading up to the race last year which would have helped Max Dynamite who finished 2nd and likes a bit of cut.

Comment

Fundalk selections tonight
                                                                              R1-Room to Roam
                                                                              R2-Delegating
                                                                              R3-Indian Landing
                                                                              R4-Hot Alsnar
                                                                              R5-Nearly Famous
                                                                              R6-Elusive Heights and Hawke RFC
                                                                              R7-Reddot Dancer
                                                                              R8-Trissino

Gone Platinum should win next in Down Patrick. Form looks good cos Sharks horse won in Punchestown yesterday and was behind it.
                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                Fundalk selections tonight
                                                                                R1-Room to Roam
                                                                                R2-Delegating
                                                                                R3-Indian Landing
                                                                                R4-Hot Alsnar
                                                                                R5-Nearly Famous
                                                                                R6-Elusive Heights and Hawke RFC
                                                                                R7-Reddot Dancer
                                                                                R8-Trissino

Gone Platinum should win next in Down Patrick. Form looks good cos Sharks horse won in Punchestown yesterday and was behind it.
                                                                                Nice one. Did the SFC on R6 with the fav winning
                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

blindly followed

Comment

blindly followed
                                                                                    Meal deal offers only for tea I'm afraid.

Comment

Forgotten Rules, Journey and Facinating Rock tomorrow.
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Forgotten Rules EW
                                                                                        Ribchester big single
                                                                                        OOSG, Ribchester, Almanzor treble
                                                                                        and big silly L63 bet on
                                                                                        Gm Hopkins
                                                                                        Almanzor
                                                                                        Ribchester
                                                                                        Zhukova
                                                                                        Brando
                                                                                        Order Of St George

Comment

Forgotten Rules,Pretty Perfect, Awtaad and My Dream Boat. Obviously each way.

I'm going to be up all night doing 'The Rain Dance'.....

Comment

There was as much early pace in that 2m race as you would find in a school sports egg and spoon race.

Does anyone think that the ground looks like the official going which is 'Good'.....

Comment

got a fair amount of money tied up here in ribchester

Comment

US Army ranger is a fantastic ew price here imo.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Almonzor saves the day.

phew

Comment

Almonzor saves the day.

phew

Comment

Almonzor saves the day.

phew
                                                                                                      sure he did

Comment

Tom Horn single
                                                                                                        Tom Horn/He Rocks rfc in the 17.05 in roscommon

Comment

Tom Horn single
                                                                                                          Tom Horn/He Rocks rfc in the 17.05 in roscommon
                                                                                                          Will he go on Heavy?

Comment

Having an ew cut off Manatee Bay in the 1500 newc (11/2 pp). Ran a cracker on his AW debut last week when finishing 2nd to a decent winner having been badly bumped leaving the stalls and losing about 6 lengths. Better race tomorrow but gets in off bottom weight.

Comment

4:05 Gowran Park Not a bad oul day..meant to have a great chance. Got 10'some & 8's last night. Also Bolger is meant to have an each way chance in the 1st or back w/o the FAV
                                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                4:05 Gowran Park Not a bad oul day..meant to have a great chance. Got 10'some & 8's last night. Also Bolger is meant to have an each way chance in the 1st or back w/o the FAV
                                                                                                                11/4 on Not a bad oul day
                                                                                                                Bolgers entry seems to be drifting....

Comment

Having an ew cut off Manatee Bay in the 1500 newc (11/2 pp). Ran a cracker on his AW debut last week when finishing 2nd to a decent winner having been badly bumped leaving the stalls and losing about 6 lengths. Better race tomorrow but gets in off bottom weight.
                                                                                                                  placed

Comment

Fancy Nanabad to run into a place in the next at Gowran.

Missed my cousin having a winner with another Big Bad Bob horse this afternoon, hopefully this filly will soften the blow'
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Fancy Nanabad to run into a place in the next at Gowran.

Missed my cousin having a winner with another Big Bad Bob horse this afternoon, hopefully this filly will soften the blow'
                                                                                                                      No money on but WP SP

Comment

RIP Francis Flood
                                                                                                                        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Jammy guest ew in the 8:20 to pay for the Birthday celebrations.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X