Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    just a shocking shocking turn out.
    stick it in the tracker
    Lol, the only thing I track is this thread. Win some, lose some!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Out of curiosity, what horse would you back tomorrow if you hadn't packed in horses?
      The Ice Meister.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
        The Ice Meister.
        Elusive In Paris in the same race.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Elusive In Paris in the same race.
          He might be second. Wouldn't bank on it though

Actually must watch this weeks Suits

Comment

Bert leaf 1900 tipp

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
              https://matchbook.com/

Horse racing launched last week and it will have 0% commission for a promotional period. This may be of interest to some on here.
              How long before the races do you put up the market? Logged in there for Ascot tomorrow morning and can't seem to find any of them
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

To cash or not
                Last edited by DeadParrot; 07-08-16, 14:13.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Just lay AFB for a bit?
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    why do you put on the bet if you then want to cash it out?
                    cause I've since heard from a few places that AFB is worth laying.
                    As this place usually has a few people that know a bit, i was hoping I'd get independant confirmation

Comment

well hopefully one of them come along and let you know then.
                      Wonderful

Comment

Let it ride!!

Comment

I did similar bets this morning but left AFB out, wouldn't be laying him either though... just can't figure out what to make of him at the moment.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I haven't looked at the algorithms on the bookmaker sites but I'd guess if you are going to be cashing out you'd be burning money compared to using an exchange

Comment

Letting it ride

Comment

Well shit

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  I haven't looked at the algorithms on the bookmaker sites but I'd guess if you are going to be cashing out you'd be burning money compared to using an exchange
                                  Yeah the cash out subtracts significantly from the true value. The vast majority of the time you are burning money. The last horse of the Byrne/Russell treble was being lay by 365 at 4/7 and could be backed at 6/4 on the exchange so that's a rare scenario when the cashout is value.

Comment

Plenty of interesting Irish runners across the pond tomorrow including strategic heights in the 1600 Ayr getting the Johnny Feane treatment. Doesn't leave it behind too often.

Comment

DP, what is the reasoning behind putting such short prices in the accums? seems a waste on a 2/11 shot or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                        DP, what is the reasoning behind putting such short prices in the accums? seems a waste on a 2/11 shot or am I missing something?
                                        The honest answer is I'm a mug.
                                        I could pull a longer one out of my hole about it still being a value price (circa 20% return) but the real answer is Im a mug

Comment

Just realised I didn't say what I mean't! I was supposed to ask why you include them each-way!

Can understand the win part alright but seems mad to do it EW.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                            Just realised I didn't say what I mean't! I was supposed to ask why you include them each-way!

Can understand the win part alright but seems mad to do it EW.
                                            it returned pretty much exactly the stake as far as I remember
                                            negating losses ftw

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                              Plenty of interesting Irish runners across the pond tomorrow including strategic heights in the 1600 Ayr getting the Johnny Feane treatment. Doesn't leave it behind too often.
                                              On for the Monday punt.

Comment

Any suggestions for Leopardstown tonight?

Comment

I'm on Miss Qatar at 5/1 and don't plan on laying so that's me only tip
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tramore Races !!!

Heading to the local race meeting today ... Havent a clue

Anyone out there who might name one or two horses worth throwing a few bob on ... Thanks in advance

Comment

Remarkable lady should be good enough to recover the losses from an unfortunate ride the last day.

Comment

Remarkable lady should be good enough to recover the losses from an unfortunate ride the last day.
                                                        ship, ty

Comment

Followed ty ty. Any other tips while you on a roll?
                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

It's worth mentioning the phenomenal form Gary O Brien is in.

Tipped 4/5 winners last two days.

Has 3 selections today. Trixie placed.

2.15 CURRAGH
                                                            1pt each way ANNA MAY WONG, (7-1 Betfred, 6-1 general - use *BOG firms )
                                                            3.45 CURRAGH
                                                            1pt win ENDLESS DRAMA (7-1 Ladbrokes, Coral, Betfred, 6-1 general - use *BOG firms )
                                                            4.15 CURRAGH (BETTING WITHOUT RHODODENDRON)
                                                            1pt each way HYDRANGEA - (BETTING WITHOUT RHODODENDRON) (10-1 Ladbrokes )

Comment

That 3:45 is as good a group 3 as I think I've ever seen run in this country. Got to be taking on the fav at evs.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Pre race it might have been but turned out to be a bad one. 1st, 2nd and 3rd favs ran poor races. When Moonlight Magic is finishing ahead of you you know something is wrong. Hopefully you laid the fav so.

Comment

Charlie Stout Ballinrobe 16.55. 16/1 - Great EW Value on soft ground.

SIGH
                                                                  Last edited by Jibzzzz; 23-08-16, 16:06.

Comment

NOW OR NEVER on Tipp toinight.

Free money or underpriced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                      NOW OR NEVER on Tipp toinight.

Free money or underpriced?
                                                                      Cregg Pipes looks the form horse but Now or Never has certainly ran in better company.
                                                                      Maybe a forecast?

Evens is a little skinny

Comment

Cregg Pipes looks the form horse but Now or Never has certainly ran in better company.
                                                                        Maybe a forecast?

Evens is a little skinny
                                                                        Good bit of rain last night down there, coming up on the heavier side of soft which can throw a curveball in there.

Comment

Anyone that's thinking of going to irish champions wkend text Saturday to 50100 for a free entrance ticket for two.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                            Anyone that's thinking of going to irish champions wkend text Saturday to 50100 for a free entrance ticket for two.
                                                                            thanks man
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              Good bit of rain last night down there, coming up on the heavier side of soft which can throw a curveball in there.
                                                                              it was withdrawn in the end.

Comment

Wow the big race in the curragh 5.00pm is a tough one ,
                                                                                I saw dream walker win his last race in galway 7f and it was an amazing last to first run,
                                                                                step up to a mile shouldn't be a problem, considering galway hill
                                                                                Anyone have any thoughts

Comment

Anyone know if PP & Boyles were paying 5 places in the Irish Cambridgeshire today in "shops" , ty.

Comment

PP were

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      Fastidious looks big at 28/1 tomorrow in Galway 19:50. Way below last winning mark, imagine this race was the plot.
                                                                                      33/1 into 4/1 for Roscommon this evening!
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

33/1 into 4/1 for Roscommon this evening!
                                                                                        NR

Comment

NR
                                                                                          Yeah was thinking the ground was too soft. Odd gamble, although probably doesn't take much money for a horse with his profile.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Limato out of the sprint cup. Quiet Reflection should be a good thing now Shirley?
                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                              Limato out of the sprint cup. Quiet Reflection should be a good thing now Shirley?
                                                                                              Dancing Star for me but the race could be a lottery in that ground.
                                                                                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Nice one Pat
                                                                                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Friend of mine has a share in a horse running 6.55 clonmel
                                                                                                  Said its worth a few bob ew tonite
                                                                                                  Bout 8/1
                                                                                                  Horse is King of Breaga

Comment

Olaudah 4.00 down royal...meant to run well..14/1
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I will be in the poor house if Minding wins tomorrow, on the other hand if she doesn't place

Comment

^With the rain that's fallen today Success Days looks tasty ew bet at 33/1
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I will be in the poor house if Minding wins tomorrow, on the other hand if she doesn't place
                                                                                                          I'm on the opposite side of that.

Comment

^With the rain that's fallen today Success Days looks tasty ew bet at 33/1
                                                                                                            Looks like that's all the rain there is going to be, Leopardstown drains so well I doubt it will have been enough.
                                                                                                            still might help my cause.

Comment

Looks like that's all the rain there is going to be, Leopardstown drains so well I doubt it will have been enough.
                                                                                                              still might help my cause.
                                                                                                              Seems like it should be good. There's 7/2 about Minding this morning which I have availed of.

Comment

Worst commentary race ever!
                                                                                                                Weld should be done for using the racecourse as a training gallop.
                                                                                                                Not that im complaining!

Comment

Almanzor 1st
                                                                                                                  Found 2nd
                                                                                                                  Minding 3rd

Comment

Jamie Osborne's raid on Laytown is an odd one

Could be a fun afternoon at the seaside.

Comment

There is no raid. He has a bunch of wealthy owners who have an ambition to have a winner at Laytown.
                                                                                                                      Well, if they don't get one today ...

Comment

There is no raid. He has a bunch of wealthy owners who have an ambition to have a winner at Laytown.
                                                                                                                        So are you saying the 4467/1 isn't a good bet?

Comment

I see Beau Satchel is going in Listowel today. Price looks to be gone already but I'm getting involved still.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X