Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    Macnickleson in the 4.55 today in Punchestown. 2nd in the race last year and off a similar mark with 5lb claimer on board. 22/1 5 places with B365. Spring horse and has won round Punchestown too. An unlucky 7th in the Galway Hurdle last year and Jessie's are in decent form. Likes big fields. Big ew bet for me
    Yikes - was that him yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
      Yikes - was that him yeah?
      He fell at the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
        Macnickleson in the 4.55 today in Punchestown. 2nd in the race last year and off a similar mark with 5lb claimer on board. 22/1 5 places with B365. Spring horse and has won round Punchestown too. An unlucky 7th in the Galway Hurdle last year and Jessie's are in decent form. Likes big fields. Big ew bet for me
        Bollox
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

A very interesting runner in the mares bumper 7.15 Punchestown is Montana Belle @ 50/1 Sid James and PP. If you ignore it's last run which was the Champion Bumper here last year where something obviously was amiss, its form reads very well. Excellent 8th in Moon Racers Champion Bumper at Cheltenham which has proved one of the strongest of recent times. It's previous form is none too shabby either. Makes it's debut tomorrow for De Bromhead against her own sex which is a big drop in class. Taking a chance on fitness and recovery from whatever kept her off for a year but at the price worth a tickle ew imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
            A very interesting runner in the mares bumper 7.15 Punchestown is Montana Belle @ 50/1 Sid James and PP. If you ignore it's last run which was the Champion Bumper here last year where something obviously was amiss, its form reads very well. Excellent 8th in Moon Racers Champion Bumper at Cheltenham which has proved one of the strongest of recent times. It's previous form is none too shabby either. Makes it's debut tomorrow for De Bromhead against her own sex which is a big drop in class. Taking a chance on fitness and recovery from whatever kept her off for a year but at the price worth a tickle ew imo
            Non runner on PP

Comment

Annie Power not declared for Friday but Vroum Vroum is
              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-04-16, 10:52.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Annie Power not declared for Friday.
                Is Jennie's Jewel running in the Chasers now? If so, what price would you be thinking she'll go off at?

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                  Is Jennie's Jewel running in the stayers now? If so, what price would you be thinking she'll go off at?
                  She is declared for the stayers, and is an intended runner. She is still in the mares if there was to be a change in the ground and a forecast that brought more rain through to Saturday theres a small chance she could be diverted there.

As things stand she's quoted at 66/1 for the stayers, I think thats a little generous but from a ratings pov its fair. The fact is she will have to make up between 6 and 14 lbs with most of the field which makes running into a place a big ask. Her record at Punchestown has been good without ever winning there and this is the first time she's got to go three miles there since finishing fourth behind Morning Assembly in the Grade 1 novices a few years ago.

Comment

Like Shamiran in the first at Ptown for ew value at 20/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                      Legend, think he made it.

Comment

Shout - pity i only looked here after the off with no bet on

Comment

Supasundae Bellshill bacardys, singles doubles treble.
                          airport, lol

Comment

Weeeeeeeee.

Left my phone on my desk and just found out.

Comment

We will try again.

Odds are not in our favor of pinging two of these but:

Thebarrowman @16/1 Ptwon 16.55

Comment

Ted Walsh is some cunt, basically calling for Stewards heads there re the Gerraghty ban, his indignation was outrageous.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Ted Walsh is some cunt.
                                  This is news?
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    This is news?
                                    Ha, this was particularly blood boiling cuntishness. On Lance Armstrong levels of whoever tries to expose the cheating I'll destroy them.

I mean I like I'm sure many here would be a hypocrite if I was to say I've never financially benefited from Irish racing being so bent, but to go as far as to assassinate the characters of those who try to police it takes abandonment of all integrity and shame.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I didn't see you were tipping that, I know Niall he's a good lad and a very capable jockey, was delighted for him to win that. Ian won the same race on that samehorse must be 5 years ago... I'm taking it as a good omen for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Ha, this was particularly blood boiling cuntishness. On Lance Armstrong levels of whoever tries to expose the cheating I'll destroy them.

I mean I like I'm sure many here would be a hypocrite if I was to say I've never financially benefited from Irish racing being so bent, but to go as far as to assassinate the characters of those who try to police it takes abandonment of all integrity and shame.
                                        Agreed but it was still an extraordinary misfire by the stewards on the day.

Comment

One Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            One Time!
                                            What's going on now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                              What's going on now?
                                              strewels jewel is running at punchestown today in a big race

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                What's going on now?
                                                Raining I presume!

Comment

Dollar and a dream 3.40

Good luck SP.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    Dollar and a dream 3.40

Good luck SP.
                                                    think I'll stick to the aftertiming thread !!!!

Comment

sizing codelco 415

Comment

I see Bright New Dawn eventually obliged in a decent 2m chase. Hopefully his No. 1 fan is now rolling in piles of fifties.

Comment

On jj ew, gl.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            On jj ew, gl.
                                                            Jumping awful in the early stages.

Comment

Jumping awful in the early stages.
                                                              Jumping for 2

Comment

That was class, wd on the place. Why did I put the money on just win
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  Jumping for 2
                                                                  What a run all the same. Enjoy sp. Game as a fucking pebble.

Comment

WP SP - if only the jumping was even slightly better she would have done it.

Comment

Some mare that, in with a great chance coming to the last

WD sp

Comment

Great run JJ. Brilliant stuff SP.

Comment

Very brave run
                                                                          Well played

Comment

Nice run Strewel, not sure whether to say congrats or hard luck.

Comment

Great run she always gives her all well played.
                                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Class, wp'd
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

To the aftertiming thread!!!
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jaysus I was screaming at the tv in the shopping centre. Wow. Off to collect a wee profit anyhoo
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Great performance. Was sure she had it coming to the last.

Comment

That fucking horse always has it's best runs when I don't back it

Nice one SP!!!

Comment

Savage stuff. Great spin despite some iffy jumping. Game as fuck.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Wow!p0
                                                                                            Amazing
                                                                                            Can't wait to see it... binocs were shaking so much ididnt see any thing between the bend and the last 50m

Comment

Remarkable run what an effort well done Strewel and Jarlath!
                                                                                              Now go ahead and dont be thinking this is beneath you.

Comment

I honestly thought she had it until the last jump, 2nd still fucking massive though. What a beaut
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That's her seventh second placing here... must be some sort of record.

Comment

Simply sam in the next at sedgefield looks a nice price, haven't really looked at it properly but expected him to be ~4/1
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Indian Fairy tomorrow for me.

Comment

On the roll of honor of horses Jennies has finished second to.

Comment

Will get involved.

Small ambitious trixie with the two longshot tips.

Comment

Will get involved.

All aboard
                                                                                                            48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                              All aboard
                                                                                                              choo choo!

Comment

Will get involved.

What longshot tips?

Comment

Will get involved.

One of them not that much a long shot now

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                    What longshot tips?
                                                                                                                    longshot saturday

Comment

any tips for the 1000 and 2000 guineas this weekend? PP have a special whereby you put two singles down and they'll put on the double at the same stake

Comment

Will get involved.

Just got strong word indirectly from owner for Solita same race. 11/2

Comment

Fucking betfair, an hour now..
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X