Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colla Pier runs in a class 4 novice hurdle in Market Rasen at 2.15.Its last run was a respectable 10th in the 100k big handicap hurdle in Leopardstown. Loads of subsequent winners behind him including Ivan Grozni who pissed up in Aintree yesterday. Prior to that it was second in a listed class 1 event in Newbury again winners behind. Prior to that it won a really good hcap hurdle again with loads of serious horses in its wake. I could go on, anyway how it's turning up as a novice in a class 4 race is beyond my comprehension and it's 5/2 against. If I was asked to price the race blind I'd have him long odds on.

Comment

^ 6/4 now.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
        ^ 6/4 now.
        25% rule 4 from time of my post.

Comment

You do realise many of these horses he's leaving "in his wake" are non triers to just get better marks for the festivals and increase their chances of getting those subsequent wins you speak of.

He may well piss in today but a really flawed way of looking at it regardless.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Conditions giving below some value.

Currently ~10s

19:50 Bath - Beausant

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post

Currently ~10s

Tip of the hat sir, tip of the hat
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Currently ~10s

Nice shout only had a small bit on but thanks pal

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Tip of the hat sir, tip of the hat
                  Winner?

Fairly sure I backed it somewhere at 8s but cant find it now!

Comment

Currently ~10s

Wp

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Winner?

Fairly sure I backed it somewhere at 8s but cant find it now!
                      Confirmed winnar.

Comment

Thanks for that
                        Nice run

Comment

Winner in the last please gents?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                            Number 7

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                              If you can work that shite out you're a genius.

Hello Humphrey e/w at 12s.

Comment

Ciankyle
                                Due a good result

Comment

If you can work that shite out you're a genius.

Hello Humphrey e/w at 12s.
                                  On.

Shanghai dolly, small Ew too.

Comment

Cristys Call E/w @ 12s

Gtd none of us win

Comment

Cristys Call E/w @ 12s

Gtd none of us win
                                      Looks that I way.

Gl all.

Comment

Cristys Call E/w @ 12s

Gtd none of us win
                                        Time? Place? Some of us know fuck all about horses but just like clicking buttons

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          Time? Place? Some of us know fuck all about horses but just like clicking buttons
                                          It was the last pinsticker in Dundalk, we had half the field yet couldn't get the winner!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            Luckily for you, it was 30 minutes ago (placed: nowhere).

Comment

Backed the Irish and English GN winners this season.

Royale Knight in the Scottish one tomorrow for the hat-trick.

Comment

Bras left on strippers it is
                                                This left an awful goo.

Slice and dice away.....

15:55 Bangor - Whiskey Chaser
                                                18:40 Wolverhampton - David's Beauty
                                                20:10 Wolverhampton - On A Whim
                                                21:10 Wolverhampton - All You

Comment

Go!den Chieftan to stay up this time for me in the Scottish National
                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Paul Nicholls ahead in the trainer's championship now

Comment

Comment

Backed the Irish and English GN winners this season.

Royale Knight in the Scottish one tomorrow for the hat-trick.
                                                        Thought I might bink the hat trick three out. Still 20\1 each way not to be sniffed at.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                          Paul Nicholls ahead in the trainer's championship now
                                                          Mongrel has a lot of fight in him
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This left an awful goo.

Slice and dice away.....

15:55 Bangor - Whiskey Chaser
                                                            18:40 Wolverhampton - David's Beauty
                                                            20:10 Wolverhampton - On A Whim
                                                            21:10 Wolverhampton - All You
                                                            Stinker. Decent single on On a Whim gets me out alive.

Comment

Was so disappointed and frozen after the GAA in Tullamore today only just got around to checking how Ryan Moores 4 I stuck in a Yankee got on.

Nice even monkey to warm me up.

Comment

I'm sure GAB would be able to give better insight but I got word for O'Callaghan's horse in the 8.30 Dun this evening. Intifaadh. Reserve orig but in now. 7/1.

What's the story btw with the reserve having more weight than most of those that got it? Always thought reserves would be bottom weight (like National etc.). Was it a ballot?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                  I'm sure GAB would be able to give better insight but I got word for O'Callaghan's horse in the 8.30 Dun this evening. Intifaadh. Reserve orig but in now. 7/1.

What's the story btw with the reserve having more weight than most of those that got it? Always thought reserves would be bottom weight (like National etc.). Was it a ballot?
                                                                  14/1 William Hill

Comment

Still down as a NR with pp
                                                                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                      Still down as a NR with pp
                                                                      Same on skybet

Comment

Nr I'm told they took the horse up as they thought he was in and are v disappointed. Could be crap though. GAB will enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                          Nr I'm told they took the horse up as they thought he was in and are v disappointed. Could be crap though. GAB will enlighten us.
                                                                          Thanks for the tip. This is probably my first € return in any Dundalk race, ever.

Comment

Spring Heeled tomorrow at 33/1. Bit of rain isn't ideal but drying conditions tomorrow should make it fast enough. Was 5th here a few years ago after winning the Kim Muir and should be fresher this year and off a lower mark. Was left at the start in Cheltenham LTO and unseated but generally a decent jumper. Culloty had a winner too which shows some stable form.

Price now gone some 25/1 still around
                                                                            Last edited by elbows; 22-04-16, 19:05.
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. This is probably my first € return in any Dundalk race, ever.
                                                                              Lol. Wp.

Comment

Having a slap at Jackie Ellis ew in the last after a decent run last time out.

Comment

Mitchum Swagger is fancied to do well today at Leicester

Comment

So Mullins simply withdrew the horse because mathematically he couldnt win the trainers?. If thats true hes an egomaniac

Comment

the Bolllox has messed up my week something awful

Comment

So Vroum Vroum Mag is back in the market at 1/2 for the mares race but not in the stayers or the chases she was entered in.

We thought that he would be more likely to run her in the stayers but she's not been put back into that market

In Ireland if you are a non runner you aren't allowed run for a few days, does anyone know if pulling out today would affect her her entries at punchestown up to Thursday?.

Comment

Depending on a host of things like weather, watering and the opinions of people whose opinions as Thom Yorke might say are of no consequence at all I'd be inclined to think Jennies is far more likely to run in the stayers than in the Mares next week. Now it is a difficult call and it won't be decided finally till Turesday morning.
                                                                                          Thistlecrack being out is a negative for us as the field is unlikely to cut up the way it was expected to and pace will be less certain. Mares is just too short but there are all sorts of reasons to run in it.
                                                                                          PP are currently going 100/1 for the stayers and 14/1 for the mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            wont affect, runs in the mares G1 hurdle most likely. Alternative is Stayers with Lets Dance in mares.
                                                                                            Looks like stayers for VVM

Comment

You'd wonder how Ger Lyons' horses keep going off at prices in these maidens, all the other top trainers you'd make significant loses following them blindly but Ger has had 5 really profitable seasons on the bounce. Even some newer far less successful stables have horses regularly going off shorter than his.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Doonard Prince in the 5.10 in Naas looks a bet at 12/1. Won this race the last two years off marks of 61 and 54, has another c&d win off 51 in 2013. Runs today off 47 having had a run in dundalk a few weeks back.
                                                                                                Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 25-04-16, 08:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  wont affect, runs in the mares G1 hurdle most likely. Alternative is Stayers with Lets Dance in mares.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  Looks like stayers for VVM
                                                                                                  Vroum Vroum goes in mares, lad looking after her was told yesterday morning she'd be in the stayers. Willie must have got wind of our plan and been intimidated

Comment

Modem 455 Punchestown...over priced IMO..showing 14/1.

Comment

Macnickleson in the 4.55 today in Punchestown. 2nd in the race last year and off a similar mark with 5lb claimer on board. 22/1 5 places with B365. Spring horse and has won round Punchestown too. An unlucky 7th in the Galway Hurdle last year and Jessie's are in decent form. Likes big fields. Big ew bet for me
                                                                                                      Last edited by elbows; 26-04-16, 09:57.
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Silly Faves Accum for me today

Jenkins
                                                                                                        Vautor
                                                                                                        Yorkhill
                                                                                                        Wish Ye Didnt
                                                                                                        8.11/1
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

One decent bet today, York Hill and Vatour double.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                            One decent bet today, York Hill and Vatour double.
                                                                                                            Pp have this as a special at 6/4. Won't get a lot on if you're planning a big bet but may aswell take what you can at that price.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              Pp have this as a special at 6/4. Won't get a lot on if you're planning a big bet but may aswell take what you can at that price.
                                                                                                              That's an online special and it's max €20, 1/1 special in shops.

Comment

Don't what the he'll Ruby was at keeping York Hill that far off the pace.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the ride, horse pulled like a train in Aintree he clearly wanted to settle him out the back. Horse ran flat simple as never picked up and jumped mad left.

Comment

Don't what the he'll Ruby was at keeping York Hill that far off the pace.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                      Nothing wrong with the ride, horse pulled like a train in Aintree he clearly wanted to settle him out the back. Horse ran flat simple as never picked up and jumped mad left.
                                                                                                                      Hey still should have had him closer, Imo he was to far off the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        That's predictive text for you.

Comment

That's predictive text for you.
                                                                                                                          I don't think its the predictive test he's commenting on.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X