Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to stags tonight, strippers will be dependent on below trixie...

16:00 Kelso - Stoneham
    14:30 Kempton Park - Crazy Chic
    15:20 Doncaster - Mobsta

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post

Blindly followed with yesterdays loots
      Between this and a football trixie I did, I expect to get home from work tonight to find myself about £15K in the pink

Comment

1/3 of the way to some strippers
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lol, 2 very decent priced winners.... please post pics later m8
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
            Blindly followed with yesterdays loots
            Between this and a football trixie I did, I expect to get home from work tonight to find myself about £15K in the pink
            Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            Lol, 2 very decent priced winners.... please post pics later m8
            12/1 5/1?

Fucking nice!

Stoneham one time for the lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
              12/1 5/1?

Fucking nice!

Cash out for 400 or let it roll?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                Cash out for 400 or let it roll?
                Let it roll. One time!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                  Let it roll. One time!!!

I've half bottled it, took ton, let rest ride for 420

Comment

lol I went the complete opposite as ya, didn't get involved on the trixie/treble but put €5 on the first, €30 on the 2nd and now have put €100 on the last lol. BANTS!!
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Drift to 9/1 to pay even more loots.

Comment

Stuck a bet on just to watch it on PP, good luck.

Comment

ul m8's, good sweats though
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cashed out like a pussy and stuck 20 on it. Cheers fullofit, have a great stag

Comment

I've half bottled it, took ton, let rest ride for 420
                              Bras left on strippers it is

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                12/1 5/1?

Fucking nice!

2/3 on racing, 2/3 on football fgs Trixie with 3rd leg getting an assist, the ball passing, non shooting bastard

Comment

Treasury Notes Doncaster 5.15 to save the weekend.

Sigh!
                                  Last edited by Jibzzzz; 03-04-16, 16:18.

Comment

Brorocco looks to be an absolute lock in the 2.35 at Pontefract.
                                    It's a skinny price 11/10 but I feel it's buying money.
                                    Owners are in deep
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      Brorocco looks to be an absolute lock in the 2.35 at Pontefract.
                                      It's a skinny price 11/10 but I feel it's buying money.
                                      Owners are in deep
                                      Unproven horses on Heavy ground....

Good luck

Comment

Well....shit
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Bet365 got a massive offer on ALL e/w bets in grand national, up to €125 refunded. Let us gamble!
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jealika 6/1 16:20 Limerick
                                            Should go well today
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Should go well today
                                              Well, thank you very much

Comment

Should go well today
                                                Nice one Tony cheers

Comment

Should go well today
                                                  Nice. Cheers!!!

Comment

Good man strewel👍

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Comment

Should go well today
                                                      Seen this bet at 16.19 walking out of the bookies, ran back in and made it.

Ty sir.

Comment

Got on at the last minute. Cheers
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I did not get on, fuck the lot of yus!

Someone tell me who's gonna do well in grand national there, no interest in looking at it just wanna put €125 e/w on some random fucker for the sweat
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Only my 2nd bet of the day tbh but backed minella present for 150 earlier today at 6.8(like 20-40 mins ago). He is 5.3 now.... I'm gonna have to lay this and pussy out now , freeroll tho m8's

Tenner on viconte e/w now so
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good omens with Mark having that very nice winner, today is the day the Gold Cup Winner of 2025 was created

Comment

NSFW that shit
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I did not get on, fuck the lot of yus!

Someone tell me who's gonna do well in grand national there, no interest in looking at it just wanna put €125 e/w on some random fucker for the sweat
                                                                  I'm the same with the bet365 offer

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    covered by what?
                                                                    Oh Sorry, I meant to say...

Presenting, he was a real gentleman

Comment

No idea if the info is any good or not but a lad I know well told me that Aunty Kitty in the last at Wexford tomorrow has been laid out for it and has a good chance. Shite form but it's a shite race. Have invested small at fancy prices on Betfair.

Comment

Similar to above, no idea but a few murmurs for Shanghai Dolly in the last at Dundalk. 12s into 8s this morning so far....

Comment

If anyone gets any tips for the 8:30 in dundalk post em up too as I'll be in a pp around then, I'm gonna follow all tips today so I hope you all win .
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If anyone gets any tips for the 8:30 in dundalk post em up too as I'll be in a pp around then, I'm gonna follow all tips today so I hope you all win .
                                                                            Are Strewelpeter and GMB aware that my wife,and half the population,are tentatively awaiting their tips for tomorrows big race? Your public are impatiently scouring these pages in search of deliverance.Please respond before the prices collapse completely.

Comment

I'm on Tycoon prince EW in the first here for a bit. 8/1.

Not really a tip, just in the tracker for a while and think 8/1 is very decent.

Although half the cunce in tipping comp tipped him which is bad news based on track record, me included.

Comment

Blaklion, Limini, Vantour

for the loots

Comment

buveur d'air, un temps pour tout and vautour for me

separate bet on barouet delaroque

Comment

Ive had 2 fallers and a pulled up with my 3 bets so far

Have a few done at big prices and one backed with the 365 offer but apart from that I'm out!

Comment

On O Orr's rides in the 8.00 and 8.30 at Dundalk.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

There was loads of 2/1 about Limini earlier .. is there something not right

5/4 still looks suspiciously big to me

Comment

There was loads of 2/1 about Limini earlier .. is there something not right

5/4 still looks suspiciously big to me
                                                                                          well there ya go

Comment

Ballyalton out to 40's in exchanges, be rude not to.

Edit: 100 on at 42 and instant lay at 32 :P. Go on bally
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

carnage in aintree....
                                                                                              bookies cleaning up

Comment

Clarcam 12/1 w/o fav with skybet is big.

Comment

wow

Comment

Fix?

Comment

Fix?

LOL

Comment

Any gif going round yet? In work so haven't seen the action.

Comment

Fix?

You seriously think they'd risk killing arguably the best horse in the yard?
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Ah fuck right off horses
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Soft ground National requires scattergun at the bottom half of the handicap imo.

Morning Assembly
                                                                                                              Goonyella
                                                                                                              Gallant Oscar
                                                                                                              The Romford Pele
                                                                                                              Katenko

Comment

Got some info for the 1st race, Mydor if the ground is soft and long house haul for good ground who will be going for the Galway plate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                  Got some info for the 1st race, Mydor if the ground is soft and long house haul for good ground who will be going for the Galway plate.
                                                                                                                  Long house haul has been pulled out.

Comment

Mate with Paul carberry at Aintree. He said Katie Walsh is very sweet on my manimenko in last.

Jockeys worst tipsters thought but at least it's a working man's price

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                      Mate with Paul carberry at Aintree. He said Katie Walsh is very sweet on my manimenko in last.

Jockeys worst tipsters thought but at least it's a working man's price
                                                                                                                      weather doesnt suit surely

Comment

Katenko backed into 40 from 100. One time please.

Comment

Good result for Jennies, Rule the world winning his first race since being pushed to beat her at Naas in January 14.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X