Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lift the Latch, nothing in the tank
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Awful sorry x 2

Comment

Get it back on outlander and guitar pete
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Need some guidance on how to lose my hard earned in the national today, please and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Need some guidance on how to lose my hard earned in the national today, please and thanks.
            I've backed Rogue Angel so if your objective is to per the above, follow suit.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Fiver each way on Riverside City (50/1) because Nina. Fiver each way on Sub Lieutenant (18/1) because Cooper.

Lay Rogue Angel because RDIII.

Comment

Of the fancied ones I like the favourite Bonny Kate best, price is a bit skinny now but she does seem well treated for the class she has shown.
                RDIII is a big fan of Bonny Kate's full brother Mala Beach who will have his chance improved with every drop of rain that falls but he does have a big weight to carry that pair as a 1 2 would make a great story. Another one that stands out towards the top of the market is Bless The Wings with Ruby doing his minimum weight.

At fancy prices a couple on my ew shortlist are Jarob and Futuramic in the same ownership as Mala Beach and Riverside City with Nina up.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

bless the wings and ballyadam approach
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Living next door & Sub Lieutenant.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      RDIII is a big fan of Bonny Kate's full brother Mala Beach who will have his chance improved with every drop of rain that falls but he does have a big weight to carry.
                      I have a chequered history with this horse (spent an entire evening telling GAB how he was going to dot up the following day and I had 300 e/w ready to stick on him. I woke at about 4pm the next day after a very heavy evening to a text from GAB wondering was I rolling around in fifties. Fucking horse came in at 14\1 and I totally missed it!). Swerving him today as he has let me down 4/4 this season, falling twice. Big weight, ground not as heavy as he would like, yada yada.

Probably trots up now.

Comment

Mala beach and riverside city for me.

Also backed Slowmotion, sutton place, Mydor, Gwencily berbus and Emily gray in some singles and multiples on advice of people who know more about this sort of craic
                        airport, lol

Comment

Boylesports sponsoring the IGN and only going 4 places
                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Mala beach and riverside city for me.

Also backed Slowmotion, sutton place, Mydor, Gwencily berbus and Emily gray in some singles and multiples on advice of people who know more about this sort of craic
                            Covering the field there m8

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                              Boylesports sponsoring the IGN and only going 4 places
                              Signs ups in their shop windows advertising "paying 5 places on all Grand Nationals"

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                Covering the field there m8
                                They are all in different races, not all in national
                                airport, lol

Comment

Signs ups in their shop windows advertising "paying 5 places on all Grand Nationals"
                                  Maybe oddschecker is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                    Maybe oddschecker is wrong
                                    Just checked their website and it says 4 places also. Asked my friend that works in bookies and he says 5 places so I've no idea what's going on. Maybe 5 places is shops on my which is a bit ridiculous?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      I have a chequered history with this horse (spent an entire evening telling GAB how he was going to dot up the following day and I had 300 e/w ready to stick on him. I woke at about 4pm the next day after a very heavy evening to a text from GAB wondering was I rolling around in fifties. Fucking horse came in at 14\1 and I totally missed it!). Swerving him today as he has let me down 4/4 this season, falling twice. Big weight, ground not as heavy as he would like, yada yada.

Probably trots up now.
                                      relevant info
                                      ...spent an entire evening....GAB....300 e/w...I woke at about 4pm the next day after a very heavy evening
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

My Murphy e/w
                                        Cantlow e/w

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                          My Murphy e/w
                                          Cantlow e/w
                                          If Cantlow wins this we might as well all give up trying

Comment

Just checked their website and it says 4 places also. Asked my friend that works in bookies and he says 5 places so I've no idea what's going on. Maybe 5 places is shops on my which is a bit ridiculous?
                                            Yeah they are 5 places in the shop alright

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              If Cantlow wins this we might as well all give up trying
                                              Gave up years ago trying to pick a winner
                                              He might come with a late rattle lol

Comment

Think Marchese Macroni could be decent ew value 4.20 FH @12/1

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                  Think Marchese Macroni could be decent ew value 4.20 FH @12/1
                                                  2nd thall do! Pity doh.

Comment

On the Shannon 6.10.

Last bet of the weekend.

Comment

Living next door win only.

Comment

Riverside backed into 20/1 from 50/1. Sub Lieutenant backed into 14/1 from 18/1. Be nice to get a sweat anyway.

Comment

Portrait King 33/1
                                                          My Murphy 33/1

EW interests

Comment

Rogue Angel was never in doubt. VWP Raoul

Comment

Rogue Angel was never in doubt. VWP Raoul
                                                              Fucking dancer. Jumped great.

Comment

Great finish, WP Ger Fox

Comment

All five races at fairyhouse so far won by number 8

Comment

Fucking dancer. Jumped great.
                                                                    Just for extra bragaments, got 28\1! And nutted Ruby, the bollix

Tonight we dine on, well, Indian takeaway probably.

Comment

Kev, ship me a six-pack of Blaas in recompense.

Comment

hahaha well done Raoul Duke III. Didnt look in on this thread today but backed it myself at 25/1 albeit not as much. The other 2 were Folsum blue and Portrait king. No each way wankerism called for in the Grand Nationals though imo, thought you should know this.

Comment

Nice one Raoul. After Cooper pulled up I roared Rogue Angel home. Delighted for you.

Comment

On the Shannon 6.10.

Last bet of the weekend.
                                                                            Great shout sir! Had the spare 65 on that at 6s to make it a very nice day

Comment

Just for extra bragaments, got 28\1! And nutted Ruby, the bollix

Tonight we dine on, well, Indian takeaway probably.
                                                                              Well done sir. Was a gee hair from the guts of 10k. Feel a bit sick ATM.

Comment

On the Shannon 6.10.

Last bet of the weekend.
                                                                                Great shout sir! Had the spare 65 on that at 6s to make it a very nice day
                                                                                Nice profit for the weekend.

Wp Raoul!

Comment

Got word that martins annabel fly should run a big one today at fairyhouse.
                                                                                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Worth mentioning Tony Ennis who is deputising for Hugh Taylor on ATR had two winners yesterday and an 8/1 Wednesday.

He has 4 shortish prices tipped today so have thrown them in a lucky 15.

Newbury 3.35 Potters Cross 11/4
                                                                                    Lingfiled 3.45 Another Boy 7/4
                                                                                    Lingifled 4.55 Bouclier 15/8
                                                                                    Wolv 5.45 Makhfar 5/2

Comment

Worth mentioning Tony Ennis who is deputising for Hugh Taylor on ATR had two winners yesterday and an 8/1 Wednesday.

He has 4 shortish prices tipped today so have thrown them in a lucky 15.

Newbury 3.35 Potters Cross 11/4
                                                                                      Lingfiled 3.45 Another Boy 7/4
                                                                                      Lingifled 4.55 Bouclier 15/8
                                                                                      Wolv 5.45 Makhfar 5/2
                                                                                      Boyles enhancing Potters Cross to 5/1 in shops. €10 only.

Comment

All aboard the lucky 15 train with those four

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                          All aboard the lucky 15 train with those four
                                                                                          Suitable sum of monies pissed away on a yankee & a 4 fold

Comment

Did the trebles and a four fold. Sure why not

Comment

In for a penny....well a fair few pennies

Comment

It's on!

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                  Boyles enhancing Potters Cross to 5/1 in shops. €10 only.
                                                                                                  WP to anyone on this.

Comment

Small profit. Last was heavily backed too.

He's worth keeping an eye on anyway.

Comment

Small profit. Last was heavily backed too.

He's worth keeping an eye on anyway.
                                                                                                      Last one fell out of stalls had no chance in a sprint. I'd have no problem backing his selections again, rather than my own of course 😳

Comment

If anyone fancies a punt I was told to back Hatch Hall at 9 in Dundalk from somebody who knows a lot more than me about racing.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Tom Dooley ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                            Tom Dooley ftw!
                                                                                                            Yeah I'll be on tommy too, 7/2 seems a decent price.
                                                                                                            Also have 50 e/w on sofi's spirit at 12/1 though in pp as they are paying 4 places so hopefully she'll challenge at least.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                              Tom Dooley ftw!
                                                                                                              Quite like Oor Jock @ 12s in the same race.

Comment

Jockey got Tom beat lto was talking to one of the lads from the yard last night he reckons he's a great chance.

Comment

i'm on our manakineko in the same race

Comment

We all suck at this.
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Got him @ 16s, ran a fine race. We'll take the e/w.

Comment

Got him @ 16s, ran a fine race. We'll take the e/w.
                                                                                                                        Took 12s but off at 16s, nice shout, ran very well.

GAB usually has something up his sleeve for Dundalk?

Comment

I see auld Shite in The Bucket turns out in the last.

unburdened by my cash obviously

hosed in at 16/1 tonight (unburdened by my cash obviously)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X