Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell!! One time Limini please. Delighted to get a great sweat no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      Fucking hell!! One time Limini please. Delighted to get a great sweat no matter what.
      I think there are lots on that.
      I've a ton on it anyway
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

GL to all riding onto Limini.

Have backed Dixie Lee in the 5.45 at DR later

Comment

If Supple had taken a fraction of the care and attention in the first race as he did there I wouldn't be so steaming mad at him now.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            I think there are lots on that.
            I've a ton on it anyway
            Jaysus. Best of luck. I've about €37 on it total.

Comment

TV coverage finished? wtf?

Anyone got a stream?
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

All aboard the Limini lay train.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Anyone got a stream?
                  Load of bollox. I'm sure C4 ratings will be higher with this piece of shit show that just came on.

Comment

Anyone got a stream?
                    mobdro has racing uk

Comment

Anyone got a stream?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                        All aboard the Limini lay train.
                        Nah. Let it ride!

Comment

Cheers bro, any idea how I get rid of all the ads in the way?

Comment

Adblocker! Or click the really smalls x's

Comment

I didn't get involved in that 6/1 like a moron, I instead put 150 on 2 horses to place which failed race 1... oops . Looking like my first losing day of the festival , dr harper later though pls and ty.

I am on limini at 5/4 though, enhanced last week. Be grand.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Adblocker! Or click the really smalls x's
                                Adblock didn't work, but I finally found the little x's. Cheers man.

Comment

GET DE FOOK IN THERE

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeee

Whoop!!

Comment

today is a good day

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                        today is a good day
                                        A very good day
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Best Cheltenham ever in my fledgling gambling career. Now €78.20 on Don Cossack for an unreal week hopefully.

Withdrawing the rest as I type. Titties

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                            Best Cheltenham ever in my fledgling gambling career. Now €78.20 on Don Cossack for an unreal week hopefully.

Withdrawing the rest as I type. Titties
                                            Cheers man for the heads up on that treble.

Comment

Choo Choo

Sorry about whistle dixie bit with it at the odds

Comment

I haven't backed a winner yet.

Don Poli for all of the loot plz.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

strongly thinking of arranging a trip to Kilkenny for next year's Cheltenham

boozing\gambling\eating - far from the reaches of family and employers who are conspiring to ruin my enjoyment of the racing so far

who's in?

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

boozing\gambling\eating - far from the reaches of family and employers who are conspiring to ruin my enjoyment of the racing so far

who's in?
                                                      Would be as cheap, and far more enjoyable/entertaining to do it in Malta
                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

who's in?
                                                        Train it down to Galway imo

Comment

Train it down to Galway imo
                                                          a lot of people do Galway for Cheltenham already but I am open to it

my auld lad used to do it every year with a bunch of degens - may have contributed to his early demise

Comment

a lot of people do Galway for Cheltenham already but I am open to it

my auld lad used to do it every year with a bunch of degens - may have contributed to his early demise
                                                            You talking the whole week? Definitely be up to joining you on the Friday.

Comment

if you have kodi, I have Dubai in HD which covers racing uk

Comment

if you have kodi, I have Dubai in HD which covers racing uk
                                                                I don't dude. Cheers tho

Comment

You talking the whole week? Definitely be up to joining you on the Friday.
                                                                  a few days anyway

you might as well do the whole thing imo

Comment

What price did that horse trade at in running?

Comment

Cheers man for the heads up on that treble.
                                                                      No worries. It was an obvious bet tbf. A good chance of happening and a nice price. Made sense.

a few days anyway

you might as well do the whole thing imo
                                                                      In for Thursday Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Peaked at 17s.

Comment

I'll do cause of causes in the 5.30 though

Comment

camel racing with robots on Dubai racing.
                                                                            We are missing a trick here

Comment

camel racing with robots on Dubai racing.
                                                                              We are missing a trick here
                                                                              Makes sense, probably couldn't find anyone that wanted to be called a camel jockey.

Comment

Makes sense, probably couldn't find anyone that wanted to be called a camel jockey.
                                                                                looks like great craic to be fair

Comment

Anyone tell me what happens here?

Have an ante post bet for Friday of 5 horses permed in 10 x e/w trebles.

One is now a NR (all NRNB)

Does it now become 4 x e/w trebles at the higher stake or just stay at 4 x e/w treble at the same stake with 60% refunded?

Comment

Anyone tell me what happens here?

Have an ante post bet for Friday of 5 horses permed in 10 x e/w trebles.

One is now a NR (all NRNB)

Does it now become 4 x e/w trebles at the higher stake or just stay at 4 x e/w treble at the same stake with 60% refunded?
                                                                                    Any trebles with the non runner become doubles afaik.

Comment

I know it's after timing and apologies but what a fuckin day hon ruby 😂😂

Comment

you're on fire. post early tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          Yeah he was actually 4.0 favourite while he was at the back for a lot of it. Got me out of the hole for the day thankfully
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

GL to all riding onto Limini.

Have backed Dixie Lee in the 5.45 at DR later
                                                                                            Didn't see any love for this. Romped in 5 to 4 from threes earlier.
                                                                                            Fair play dice.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                              Didn't see any love for this. Romped in 5 to 4 from threes earlier.
                                                                                              Fair play dice.
                                                                                              Yes. Had a nice bit.

Comment

It's not the same getting up and checking results. Had that treble too though.
                                                                                                Was sure I did a version with black hercs added online (for pocket change), but can't find it.

Comment

Great day. Free money in PP Shop with Vatour & Limini Double this morning at 5/2, Had the treble as well. Not sure about Fridays card, prob just stick to GC and play some pokers with the Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                                                                                    Great day. Free money in PP Shop with Vatour & Limini Double this morning at 5/2, Had the treble as well. Not sure about Fridays card, prob just stick to GC and play some pokers with the Vikings.
                                                                                                    Fuck off back out to city west with your after timing To the Vikings
                                                                                                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Only got to watch the Ryanair today. Highlights starting now on Channel 4.

Looking forward to tomorrow, heading to Doheny & Nisbett's around 1 and probably finish up in the aquarium.
                                                                                                      Last edited by elbows; 18-03-16, 00:07.
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                        Fuck off back out to city west with your after timing To the Vikings
                                                                                                        LOL - Eat shit.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                          Only got to watch the Ryanair today. Highlights starting now on Channel 4.

Looking forward to tomorrow, heading to Doheny & Nisbett's around 1 and probably finish up in the aquarium.
                                                                                                          Think myself & rag2gar hitting Davy Byrnes so might see u for a pint at some stage

Comment

Think myself & rag2gar hitting Davy Byrnes so might see u for a pint at some stage
                                                                                                            Sound. Will give you a buzz at some stage before I get too messy.

Comment

Blue hell in the county for whoever doesn't come here regularly. Put him up a few weeks back. Beat Diamond King (who won the other day) easy LTO.
                                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

GAB popped up on the morning line, nominating the wrong Don

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                    Blue hell in the county for whoever doesn't come here regularly. Put him up a few weeks back. Beat Diamond King (who won the other day) easy LTO.
                                                                                                                    Agree.

Strong strong fancy for this one.

Also it's fucking great to read back over yesterday and we all had a great day.

I was so pisst yesterday that I tired to do the 365 offer and ended up putting 50e on something ridic at 7.53pm thinking the game kicked off at 7.45

Comment

so far today

waiting for DP to fill in the blanks!!

also need another mullins win as had 8 or more winners pre festival

Comment

On 3/4 of yours ante-post shrap so I hope you have a lovely day . Haven't heard anything for long day though so must look into that one since I am a fan of the other 3

Put some money on pachu du polder e/w there last night for the laugh, just hoping she manages to stay on him now.

Had 6 ante-post bets on today, 1 non runner and the other 5 are all gone in by at least 3/1. Regret now that they were only €25 each
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What's the line today guys?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X