Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Geraghty having a sick day. Sickest of all probably seeing SS dot up.
    interview with him this morning on ch4 saying he'd have a bigger day than ruby did yesterday
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Campeador
      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Geraghty having a sick day. Sickest of all probably seeing SS dot up.
      What happened? I'm in work.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        What happened? I'm in work.
        Came to the last tanking and fell, the winner tied up badly would definitely have finished in front of the winner.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
          Came to the last tanking and fell, the winner tied up badly would definitely have finished in front of the winner.

IMO it wasn't going half as well as Ruby who also fell. Though the two of them could well have cost the EW on Lizzie Kelly's which saved my bacon for the day.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            IMO it wasn't going half as well as Ruby who also fell. Though the two of them could well have cost the EW on Lizzie Kelly's which saved my bacon for the day.
            Agreed, that's why I only mentioned the winner, would have been very close between the two fallers.

Comment

What happened to Smashing? Out to 30s+. Did he lose a leg or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                What happened to Smashing? Out to 30s+. Did he lose a leg or something?
                Worse. GAB said to drop him.

Comment

Presume we are all on Vautour Thistlecrack and Limini treble tomorrow?? That's the only bet I've done anyhow. €25 @ ~6/1

Kept it to one bet today on Sprinter too so would be a cracking week if that comes in tomorrow.

Kind of an aftertime but.... I had €110 more than I thought I should in my account so went checking my bets. I put €20 on SS two weeks ago, on a Friday night, at 2am. Drunk gambling for the win

Comment

Tips please tyvm

Comment

Presume we are all on Vautour Thistlecrack and Limini treble tomorrow?? That's the only bet I've done anyhow. €25 @ ~6/1

Kept it to one bet today on Sprinter too so would be a cracking week if that comes in tomorrow.

Kind of an aftertime but.... I had €110 more than I thought I should in my account so went checking my bets. I put €20 on SS two weeks ago, on a Friday night, at 2am. Drunk gambling for the win
                      Yep on that treble too.

Aftertiming but having a great week. Had Diamond King in three separate bets yesterday, single, ew double (got ew part up) and lucky 15. Got placepot up but only paid 36eu. Had SS too from few weeks back. Tuesday had Altior and Mullins treble. Best chelt in a long time.

Today doing Tagliatelle, Doctor Harper and the treble above. GL all.

Comment

Great to see fellas doing well this year. Hopefully it continues for us here anyway. Still see some mug getting tho. My soccer managaer had 10 horses yesterday and one winner. What horse won for him? Sprinter Sacre! And I had to convince him my info was good. He was banging on about it then last night

Comment

Thanked that post for finding the bet rather than the treble, very keen to take thistlecrack and limini on.

Road to Riches W/O the fav and ew , Whisper and Doctor Harper.

Comment

Just thought this was interesting what Gordon Elliott said about Whistle Dixie in mares race. I've done Limini in treble but might do an ew saver or w/o fav on this one. 33/1 at the min.

Whistle Dixie

She was third to Willie Mullins' mare that they say can't be beaten, Limini, and we came home with a few problems. If we can iron those out I'm not saying we'll beat her, but she's a good mare. She hasn't been easy to train, but if we get her to the track she'll have a good each-way chance. She's a full sister to Kicking King.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                              Yep on that treble too.

Aftertiming but having a great week. Had Diamond King in three separate bets yesterday, single, ew double (got ew part up) and lucky 15. Got placepot up but only paid 36eu. Had SS too from few weeks back. Tuesday had Altior and Mullins treble. Best chelt in a long time.

Diamond King was another good result for Jennies with him being the third horse that she has been second to winning this week.

Longshot placepot, any 4 placed to turn a nice profit

1 Garde La Victoire
                              2 Cup Final
                              3 Dynaste
                              4 Martello Tower
                              5 Fingal Bay
                              6 Tea In Transvaal
                              7 The Giant Bolster

Day and week will be depending on Garde La Victoire.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                Yep on that treble too.

Diamond King was some price , a bit like Minella Rocco he was a lot shorter in the lead up to Cheltenham. I know Diego du Charmil was blessed yesterday but quite a few of the ante post favs are winning the big hcaps. Hopefully the trend continues with Doctor Harper today.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                  Diamond King was some price , a bit like Minella Rocco he was a lot shorter in the lead up to Cheltenham. I know Diego du Charmil was blessed yesterday but quite a few of the ante post favs are winning the big hcaps. Hopefully the trend continues with Doctor Harper today.
                                  PP enhanced DK last week to tens. Thankfully I didn't take it

Comment

bets for the day. added whistle dixie (re careca's post)

Comment

looks like no more heroes was put down following a tendon tear yesterday

Comment

Not sure where to look but can someone tell me if Taquin Du Seuil was entered as a possible runner for brown advisory race, have him bet ante-post and I am pretty sure it was for that one so am wondering if it's a not runner or if I have the sweat on him today
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Aprege Dalene, Johns Spirit, Thistlecrack, Limini, each way doubles, trebles, accums the works.
                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

enhanced double thistlecrack vautour 4/1 on PP

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                              link?
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

How do you get this offer?

Comment

ThistleCrack, Vatour, Limini treble @15/2
                                                  E/W on
                                                  black hercules
                                                  Taglietelle
                                                  Johns spirt
                                                  Whistle Dixie (W/o)
                                                  Smashing AntePost (losing so much value there)

Comment

Haha snap shrap

Comment

Gone now but they are always under Power Price in the menu, http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerplay

Comment

I'll do cause of causes in the 5.30 though

Comment

link?
                                                          Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                          How do you get this offer?
                                                          can't link as at work and no access to pp but it should be in the powerplay section in the A to Z menu.

Comment

ThistleCrack, Vatour, Limini treble @15/2
                                                            E/W on
                                                            black hercules
                                                            Taglietelle
                                                            Johns spirt
                                                            Whistle Dixie (W/o)
                                                            Smashing AntePost (losing so much value there)
                                                            Cash out the Smashing bet and take the 28/1 floating about if you still fancy it

Comment

Haha snap shrap
                                                              added zabana in the first

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                Cash out the Smashing bet and take the 28/1 floating about if you still fancy it
                                                                I'd love to but PP havent given me cash out options on any ante post bets
                                                                I've around a ton locked up in that piece of shit bet now

Comment

big gamble in the 2.40 at down royal
                                                                  always a few dodgy ones at this time of year
                                                                  Mr Smith 5/1 into 11/4

Comment

I'd love to but PP havent given me cash out options on any ante post bets
                                                                    I've around a ton locked up in that piece of shit bet now
                                                                    Cashed out on bet365 for €11.18 having had a tenner ew on it but happy enough to get money back after what GAB said. Stuck the €11.18 on Vautour Thistlecrack Limini treble. If that treble wins, loots on Cossack for the Gold Cup. Spin up time with profit for the week locked up after Sprinter.

Comment

What are peoples opinion on Vautour today?

The fact he was pulled from quite an open GC (i know he didnt quite get the KG at Kempton) added to the drift from 4/6 two days ago for the Ryanair makes me wonder if its not exactly flying at home or something. On the fence what to do....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

The fact he was pulled from quite an open GC (i know he didnt quite get the KG at Kempton) added to the drift from 4/6 two days ago for the Ryanair makes me wonder if its not exactly flying at home or something. On the fence what to do....
                                                                        They said he wasn't going well at home on the morning line this morning

Comment

Ideally, you'd like GAB to weigh in on Richies horse but it's thought from what i'm reading that the camp believes even at 90% she should skate it

Comment

Taquin De Seuil w/o Vautour ew at 10/1 looks like a decent bet
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Black Hercules - win
                                                                              Leave at dawn - win
                                                                              Ballycasey - e/w
                                                                              Lost Legend - win

Vautour Thistlecrack Limini - treb

Vautour Limini - double
                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

They said the same thing last year and he gave a masterclass, Ruby was very sweet this morning.

Comment

Got a tip for Oscar sam yesterday.
                                                                                    My luck is in so get on it
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Davy Russell's conversation with the starter should be tasty

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Backed Zabana months ago at 16's

All that waiting for that

Comment

gerrup

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                              Backed Zabana months ago at 16's

All that waiting for that
                                                                                              most shops are giving money back I think

Comment

Bet with Bet365, not the most forward with such things, might fall into line if everyone else does it

Yarp, they are following suit
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 17-03-16, 13:56.

Comment

looks like pp gave a refund as a free bet

Comment

What a horse

Comment

How can I not back Kilcooley

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                        How can I not back Kilcooley
                                                                                                        Ground is gone against him

Comment

MBN to be almost ungrateful to have won the Ryanair...
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

how many winners does mullins have so far? 6 or 7?

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                              Ground is gone against him
                                                                                                              Yeah but chad will back it anyway . Them kilcoolians stick together
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

looks like pp gave a refund as a free bet
                                                                                                                Pity they wouldn't treat the multiples as a Non Runner

If Mouse Morris's horse should run into a place here it would make a difference of 00's , it it won 000's to me - that's just in the difference between being a loser and a non runner

Comment

Wow

Comment

Fuck You Robbie Supple

Comment

Beast

Comment

Shrap is winning with 2 powerplays...
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

That was some value SP double.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X