Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 free €25 bets, time for some fun forecasts .

They don't allow reverse forecasts, someone tip me something
    Last edited by mdoug; 15-03-16, 14:30.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      the bandwagon is on southfield theatre

choo choo
      Going on the EW for Kruzhlinn too.

Comment

First free bet gone on Regal Encore ew.

Also done Spring Heeled and Beg to Differ ew.

Comment

Fair play to Rich Ricci

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
            Fair play to Rich Ricci
            They did a decent job of turning a PR disaster for himself and Mullins into an ad for betbright.

I'm assuming that it was in play as NRNB when he made the the Gold Cup or stay at home statement so its really only meejia and twitter storm.
            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 15-03-16, 14:38.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              They did a decent job of turning a PR disaster for himself and Mullins into an ad for betbright.
              what happened?

Comment

On Holywell and Band of Blood, lets make some money.
                airport, lol

Comment

Dr Newland has a very interesting set of handicappers this week, got fancy prices about Band of Blood yesterday. One time, would be my biggest ever Celts payout.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                    what happened?
                    Ricci who is Chairman of betbright said that Vatour was an intended Gold Cup Runner and more explicitly at a preview night that would run in the Gold Cup or stay at home.
                    This morning he announced that they were switching to the Ryanair and llater said Betbright would pay out on Vatour as a winner of the Gold Cup.

HE's entitled to run his horses where he likes , storm in a teacup IMO.

Comment

A time for everything

Comment

Gonna go ew on Out Sam in this one. Just looks really well in and is a good jumper. A lot of these are not so good over fences. It's a lottery really.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                          A time for everything
                          Un Temps Pour Tout m8s innit

Comment

Was actually tipped that horse a few weeks ago, 0.00 on it. Oops?
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

C'mon Annie Power
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Dreams of handing in my notice are quickly becoming thoughts of asking for extra hours

Comment

Idenity thief for me.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Forget that she is a mare and just look at the form and it has to be Annie Power, then include the fact that she is a mare and she gets 7lbs from the rest of them and it can only be Annie Power!!!
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Idenity thief for me.
                                        Lost ground at every fence

Comment

3 in a row m8s, may retire.

Comment

\0/

No matter what happens for the rest of Cheltenham I've had a great festival.

Comment

the sweat

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Fair play Mrs Power all is forgiven, seriously impressive!

Comment

Good luck DP. What day is Yorkhill?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Good luck DP. What day is Yorkhill?
                                                    1:30 tomorrow, some sweat DP gl.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I think there is a better chance that Polly Peachum beats everything except Vroom Vroom Mag than there is that VVM actually wins the race.

PP w/o VVM and a little ew bet too.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                        I think there is a better chance that Polly Peachum beats everything except Vroom Vroom Mag than there is that VVM actually wins the race.

PP w/o VVM and a little ew bet too.
                                                        yeah on Polly Each way

Comment

Was up to my goolies in Polly without VVM but couldn't be happier with those two results

Comment

Pont Alexandre will win this if he gets the trip I think.

Comment

Had €25 on both minella and native on the ante-post(one with pp one with betfair). Had native at 12's and minella at 5's, good fun that one.
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

2 up in a tasty accum, UDS and Thistlecrack left would be nice before the weekend.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Was told Bridget's pet has a good e/w chance in the last @ 28s

Comment

All those in the ww group who took aloomomo at the price when I said, you are welcome .

I am too much of a pussy to let mine ride so I have laid off some
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Killala quay and Aloomomo to try and make some small loses back
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        Killala quay and Aloomomo to try and make some small loses back
                                                                        Stop betting on my horses ya pox:

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                          Was told Bridget's pet has a good e/w chance in the last @ 28s
                                                                          Literally broke me even for the day. Owe ya a pint John.

Comment

Bollox. Had aloomomo in my daily accum for a 4 figure pay out. Gutted!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              Literally broke me even for the day. Owe ya a pint John.
                                                                              No worries ciaran turning in I thought it had a chance.

Comment

If placepot is declared at £40, how do I know how much I won if I paid £1 a line?

Comment

If placepot is declared at £40, how do I know how much I won if I paid £1 a line?
                                                                                  £40 per unit so £40 return

Comment

I can confirm heart medication works ok, may need another stent or two after that run in.

Comment

That betfair offer wasn't just for 1st winner btw, I had the winner in the last at €10 e/w and logged in there to 3x€10 free bets to go with the 3x€25 earlier... I love free money
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                        http://s10.postimg.org/9mgh7quzd/WP_..._40_01_Pro.jpg

I can confirm heart medication works ok, may need another stent or two after that run in.
                                                                                        Niceeee! like 1850 return on that? solid first day for ya
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A guy I know clicked 5 out of 6 on a €1 lucky 63 Min was the only loser and Douvan wasn't in it. No idea how much it payed out but must be over 20k. He is in the supreme racing club and says Avant Tout has a chance in the Coral Cup.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Colm o connell owner of Un de sceaux epitomises NH racing for me. "If we don't win it , or felix younger for Willie, being there to see sprinter sacre bounce back would be great"
                                                                                            You never hear that shit in the classics.

Great first days racing. Already looking forward to next year's c hurdle.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                              A guy I know clicked 5 out of 6 on a €1 lucky 63 Min was the only loser and Douvan wasn't in it. No idea how much it payed out but must be over 20k. He is in the supreme racing club and says Avant Tout has a chance in the Coral Cup.
                                                                                              There's a video floating around of them watching the last. Mild celebrations.

38k
                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Vyta du roc 6/1 w/o more of that is a nice bet. Don't like NMH on that ground and VDR form ties in well with bouvreuil and minella rocco from today.

Comment

More of That is my nap of the entire Festival.
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Is betfair acting up for anyone.

Try to select horse racing and it refreshed the page back to the start

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Is betfair acting up for anyone.

Try to select horse racing and it refreshed the page back to the start
                                                                                                      Is that on mobile or desktop?

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                        Is that on mobile or desktop?
                                                                                                        Desktop.
                                                                                                        Got around it by switch to the Australian homepage. The UK one was acting up too.

Comment

bets so far for today

Comment

Any promotions on any websites I should be taking advantage of today?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Shrap, I've backed Smashing so I really hope he is running tomorrow and not today

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                @Shrap, I've backed Smashing so I really hope he is running tomorrow and not today
                                                                                                                my mistake! was going through my antepost bets and got the wrong day!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post

just saw pp daily double is yarnworth and un des sceaux 9/2

Comment

just saw pp daily double is yarnworth and un des sceaux 9/2
                                                                                                                    Glad now my double is more of that and un de sceaux😀
                                                                                                                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Yanworth, More of that, Sprinter Sacre Trixie.

Big shout from Clondalkin for Very Much So in the bumper @ 5.30. on @ 20s.

Comment

Got word that, new to this town has a great chance in the bumper for Jessie Harrington 11/1 now.
                                                                                                                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post

If you're betting on horses who are most likely to start >3/1 do it on betfair imo. You get 3xfree bets up to your stake if it wins, and last night they gave 16/1 for the winner in the last instead of 12 for some reason which was nice
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X