• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've gone for Real madrid to win in extra time. 16/1 seems crazy big

and zlatan and aguerro both to score 9/2

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
      On Real to qualify @10/11.

First leg a complete freak imo and RM should have scored 5 or 6. Had a goal disallowed after 30s that was marginal at best. Don't think wolfsburg are capable of parking the bus with real having +60 odd GD in la Liga. I think they get it done more often than not.
      History would suggest otherwise. If you lose to first leg 2-0 you go out nearly everytime. By this logic the bet is wolfburg to qualify at a similar price. 10/11 is not a good price in anycase even if they manage to claw through.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
        Going with over 2.5 @ 17/20 for qualifying.

Most likely Ibra FGS in running.
        Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
        Over 2.5 @3/5 for qualifying.

Free on Kun Fgs, GFY IBRA.
        Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
          History would suggest otherwise. If you lose to first leg 2-0 you go out nearly everytime. By this logic the bet is wolfburg to qualify at a similar price. 10/11 is not a good price in anycase even if they manage to claw through.
          Savagely insightful. I had to sit down. Mind blown.

Comment

Savagely insightful. I had to sit down. Mind blown.
            calm down. just saying the odds against on them going through werent very appealing or correct. nice bet congrats

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
              calm down. just saying the odds against on them going through werent very appealing or correct. nice bet congrats
              Care to explain why the odds were incorrect? Other than pointing out that teams trailing by 2 goals get knocked out a lot?

Comment

Care to explain why the odds were incorrect? Other than pointing out that teams trailing by 2 goals get knocked out a lot?
                scenarios equating to the odds

Comment

Mugsy you are suggesting that previous results in the same competition involving different teams and many other different variables somehow effect tonight's result? Seriously???

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                    Mugsy you are suggesting that previous results in the same competition involving different teams and many other different variables somehow effect tonight's result? Seriously???
                    yes

Comment

Cool, carry on 😂

Comment

Having a nibble off Benfica to qualify @ 11/1 and Barca v A Madrid draw @ 9/4.
                        Also 1-1 in the later @ 6/1.

Comment

Prem, FA and Barca 3 draws.

Scott Dann, Chris Smalling and Saurez FGS

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                            Having a nibble off Benfica to qualify @ 11/1 and Barca v A Madrid draw @ 9/4.
                            Also 1-1 in the later @ 6/1.
                            On benfica to qualify also. Gl us. Portugese teams often seem to produce at home.

Also on barca @13/10 I know they only need the draw but they only play one way and with atletico needing to win there should be plenty of chances. Notwithstanding the fact that barcas short term form is poor you don't see them odds against too often so I am having a pop.

Comment

alaba anytime 10/1
                              accidentally posted in wrong forum!

grace,mcdowell,kirk to fight the wind, and have previous ok form here,

Comment

You'd have to be emptying the clip on Dortmund tonight at 2.4. The Klopp return almost overshadowed the game in the first leg, but they've been largely brilliant since the turn of the year, and have Gundogan back who runs the show for them, sides are leagues apart in terms of ability. If you think you've too much on, have a little more.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  You'd have to be emptying the clip on Dortmund tonight at 2.4. The Klopp return almost overshadowed the game in the first leg, but they've been largely brilliant since the turn of the year, and have Gundogan back who runs the show for them, sides are leagues apart in terms of ability. If you think you've too much on, have a little more.
                                  Gundogan is on the bench.

Comment

At the risk of looking like a tit later, I'd have this a coinflip on who's going to go through. I think you're underestimating Liverpool, I wouldn't be emptying any clips anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                      At the risk of looking like a tit later, I'd have this a coinflip on who's going to go through. I think you're underestimating Liverpool, I wouldn't be emptying any clips anyway!
                                      No you certainly don't look like the tit🤔
                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Never seen anything like this before.. Division 1 Goal Difference,

Limerick +23
                                        Everyone else, Ucd, Drogs, Shels, Waterford all -1, Cobh -4, Cabinteely -7, Athlone -8

Limerick have played 3 games at home so far and won 4-1 (2nd half was 3-0), 6-1 (5-1) and 5-1 (4-1). They are miles and miles ahead of everyone else. Beat Athlone away a couple of weeks ago 5-0 and it could have been 14-2. Home to Cabinteely (2nd bottom) tomorrow.

Going big with Limerick (-1) 4/6 to win 2nd half.
                                        Also like Limerick to lead after 20 mins (Evens)
                                        Small lol bets on 7-1 and 8-0 (40-1), 8-1 (70-1)
                                        Finally, Shams (6/4), Pats (4/5) and Cobh (5/6)

Comment

La Liga outright is now barca 4/7 atletico 4/1 real 5/1 with barca and atletico tied on points and real one behind. Without knowing that much about Spanish football barca do seem to have the easier run in but is there any value in laying barca or dutching the madrid teams at this stage? I feel like I am missing something here which means I probably am??

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                            Never seen anything like this before.. Division 1 Goal Difference,

Limerick +23
                                            Everyone else, Ucd, Drogs, Shels, Waterford all -1, Cobh -4, Cabinteely -7, Athlone -8

Limerick have played 3 games at home so far and won 4-1 (2nd half was 3-0), 6-1 (5-1) and 5-1 (4-1). They are miles and miles ahead of everyone else. Beat Athlone away a couple of weeks ago 5-0 and it could have been 14-2. Home to Cabinteely (2nd bottom) tomorrow.

Going big with Limerick (-1) 4/6 to win 2nd half.
                                            Up, they won 2nd half 2 0.

Also like Limerick to lead after 20 mins (Evens)
                                            No, 8 half chances but no goal.

Small lol bets on 7-1 and 8-0 (40-1), 8-1 (70-1)
                                            Limerick rested their top scorer as well as both their centre mids and took off their centre half at half time. They played the worst I've seen them this year, had a perfect goal disallowed, hit the post twice, Cabintelly's keeper was unreal and still won 3 0. Way off but I still think some off their home games are going to end in goal fests with tasty odds.

Finally, Shams (6/4), Pats (4/5) and Cobh (5/6)
                                            Both Shams and Pats won 4 0, Cobh only drew for a 13/2 shot
                                            i

Comment

City Madrid for the 365 offer.

Comment

Derry are evens at home to Sligo tonight. Derry have won 4/4 at home and Sligo have 1 draw and 3 losses away this season. That price seems mad

Comment

Winner are offering 5/1 on Monchengladbach making Top 4 in Bundesliga. They don't accept Irish players but this is a rick. They're 4th on GD with 2 games left.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Winner are offering 5/1 on Monchengladbach making Top 4 in Bundesliga. They don't accept Irish players but this is a rick. They're 4th on GD with 2 games left.
                                                    Still there, and it's the same price through Winner itself. Bet365 have them 9/10 so not sure if you'll get paid but if i could get, i'd be trying anyway!

Comment

Not sure if anyone got on the above, but barring an 11 goal swing, they've locked up 4th with a game left.

Comment

Some big differences in the prices for first booking for Saturday. Now obviously a minefield & without starting line-ups but still a couple of pokes for me. Palace like to get it wide & run so if United start with Valencia/Rojo at fullback i think they are worth something....

Valencia (9s on PP - 33s on 365)

Rojo (6s on PP - 16s on 365, from 33s)

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Some big differences in the prices for first booking for Saturday. Now obviously a minefield & without starting line-ups but still a couple of pokes for me. Palace like to get it wide & run so if United start with Valencia/Rojo at fullback i think they are worth something....

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...player-booking
                                                          United will be starting with the same team that started against Bournemouth if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                            United will be starting with the same team that started against Bournemouth if that helps.
                                                            I'd have thought Rojo would come back in for the young lad at left-full if fit?

Anyway doesn't matter if they don't start as money back most likely

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...player-booking
                                                              Both start. Rojo 20/1 Coral & Valencia 25/1 B365.

Also on Carrick MOTM at 20s.

Comment

Martial Hatrick at 40s to burn money for lolz

Comment

2-1 United m8s

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Not sure if anyone got on the above, but barring an 11 goal swing, they've locked up 4th with a game left.
                                                                    ...Completely forgot to do this on several occasions...Did you get paid out on it In the end?...

Comment

Euros:

Pogba player of the tournament at 12/1. Griezmann top scorer at 10/1. I think both of these, particularly the first, are closely correlated with France winning, which is a 7/2 shot.

Comment

Backed Marc Janko for TGS ew at 66/1. Austria are with Hungary, Iceland and Portugal which is a decent group for them and he has scored 1 in 2 for Austria over 50 games.
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                          Backed Marc Janko for TGS ew at 66/1. Austria are with Hungary, Iceland and Portugal which is a decent group for them and he has scored 1 in 2 for Austria over 50 games.
                                                                          Does he take penos/free kicks, that was one of the groups I was looking at too for tgs, a lot of the teams in Euros don't concede that much!

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                            Does he take penos/free kicks, that was one of the groups I was looking at too for tgs, a lot of the teams in Euros don't concede that much!
                                                                            Alaba takes everything for Austria

Eder gonna be starting up front for Italy, he's pretty shit but can be got at triple figure odds, too big for a starter in a team with decent chance of going deep.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Alaba takes everything for Austria

Eder gonna be starting up front for Italy, he's pretty shit but can be got at triple figure odds, too big for a starter in a team with decent chance of going deep.
                                                                              Thanks forgot about alba, I would prefer to be on a penalty taker or at least free kick taker for tgs for outsiders, It doesnt take many to become tgs, last 3 tournies 3 4 5 goals made it,
                                                                              Time to check out this Eder player,

Comment

...In general, will the prices of teams to win the league next season change before August?... I've had intentions of doing Arsenal to win 16/17 season for the last 3/4 months, and extremely pleased to see 6/1... Would this change much if they were to buy 2/3 big players, or would it be pretty much the same?...Would suit me more to wait until July to go in for them...

Comment

It'll change depending on signings. United went into second favs just with a manager change. Arsenal will shorten a bit with big signings but they will not win the league.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                    It'll change depending on signings. United went into second favs just with a manager change. Arsenal will shorten a bit with big signings but they will not win the league.
                                                                                    ...Cheers, I may try get them now at least a bit... I just get that feeling especially looking through other teams.
                                                                                    ...Arsenal: 2/3 players short of having a top top team. I think they need one solid defender, and if possible a top striker to be able to get through their February/March annual slump...

...I'm a Man Utd fan, but can't see anyway they improve enough in one season to win the league, even with 3/4 players they'd still be lacking...

...City are clear favorites with bookies, but I feel that Kompany isn't fit for a full season, and they have too much reliance on Aguero... I think they could do what Chelsea did last season for 2 months anyway, and not convince Pep will improve enough...
                                                                                    Chelsea/liverpool lacking too much (although I wish liverpool got champions league for the bet), and I'm unsure Spurs have the strength and depth to last a league with champions league...
                                                                                    ...I honestly thought Arsenal would be 11/4 3/1, and close 2nd favorites... whats your opinion out of curiousity?...

Comment

For me there is too much that can change during the window and shorter pre seasons to study it now.

Chelsea need plenty of changes, Conte is a good club manager but if he looks to sign up loads of Serie A players Chelsea won't win it.

City need a new defence and Peps system won't be as effective in England.

United is interesting. Jose needs to mi up his tactics and a few players.

Spurs need a bigger squad to mount a title challenge and compete in Europe.

Arsenal need a world class striker, gone too long without one. Get rid of the injury prone muppets like Wilshere & Walcott and inject something new into the team. Apparently they don't have too much cash though.

Liverpool will be solid but not title contenders.

Leicester will be found out but still a solid side when they add to the current squad.

West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Stoke will all be solid sides who will take points off the bigger teams. It's going to be a great season.

Whoever addresses their weaknesses best will win it, simple as imo. If Chelsea without European football have a good window and hit form (without signing a Serie A XI) they'll compete with City and United.

Comment

Arsenal #1 for me. Spurs and city 2/3 then a gap to 4th

Watford to be the best of the non regulars I'm hoping

Opinion will probably change after all the transfers
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Olympic and ACoN season following a Euro & COPA summer dont forget.....

Comment

Bet365 doing the 50/50 offer on the England-Russia game.

Opr

Comment

Will Quaresma start for Portugal? He seems to have played sporadically in qualifying but Nani seems to be the preferred option. He has played most of the recent friendlies and seems to be in good form scoring a few goals, two in the last game. He doesn't have a particularly good scoring record throughout his career but has always been ridiculously talented. I am tempted to burn a fiver on him at 1000 for top scorer given the group Portugal are in if he will start. No drink has been taken tonight

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                Will Quaresma start for Portugal? He seems to have played sporadically in qualifying but Nani seems to be the preferred option. He has played most of the recent friendlies and seems to be in good form scoring a few goals, two in the last game. He doesn't have a particularly good scoring record throughout his career but has always been ridiculously talented. I am tempted to burn a fiver on him at 1000 for top scorer given the group Portugal are in if he will start. No drink has been taken tonight

Opr
                                                                                                When watching the England game the commentator mentioned that he had apparently been told he wasn't going to start games but had been told he would be the first one considered to come on as substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                  When watching the England game the commentator mentioned that he had apparently been told he wasn't going to start games but had been told he would be the first one considered to come on as substitute.
                                                                                                  Cheers, I see he also got three assists as well as two goals in the game last night. If he has even the slightest chance of starting surely he swung things last night. Bet is no good though if he isn't going to start the first game which is Iceland.

Opr

Comment

Bet365 doing the 50/50 offer on the England-Russia game.

Opr
                                                                                                    I dont see this anywhere on their site?

Comment

Originally posted by Warper View Post
                                                                                                      I dont see this anywhere on their site?

Opr

Comment

Cheers i still cant see it on their actual site though and have got no email from them??

Comment

Cheers i still cant see it on their actual site though and have got no email from them??
                                                                                                          They seem to be saying on boards that it is a GB only offer but it says in term 11 on that page.

11.This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.

Opr

Comment

Someone just confirmed in chat that it is suppose to be a GB only offer but that the same offer will be given to us on the Ireland game.

"Thank you for your query regarding our Risk Free In-Play Bet Offer.

I can confirm that we are running multiple In-Play bet offers during the Euro 2016 competition, however the games customers are eligible for will vary depending on their location.

As you are located in rep of Ireland you would not be eligible for the England v Russia In-Play Offer, however you will be eligible for the offer on the Ireland v Sweden game on Monday 13/06/2016 which will only be available to rep of Ireland and Swedish customers.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us."
                                                                                                            Opr

Comment

On the Ricardo Quaresma bet. When I posted last night there was about 50 quid traded on him in the TGS market with about another 70 to lay at 1000. It was quickly gone after I posted so I assume a few here took a few quid. The strange thing is this morning the market has over 2K traded on it with almost 2k having been traded at even money Is that just a case of some poor soul having clicked the wrong bet?

Opr
                                                                                                              Last edited by Opr; 10-06-16, 12:01.

Comment

Who are people on for FGS? I'm considering going in on janko and possibly even Seferovic at 500/1
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Seems Germany wil be starting Gotze in false 9 role so 70's probably too big for him.

Taken big exchange prices for Eder (Italy) and Gignac, latter probably won't start tonight, but will feature plenty imo.

Austria only team I've backed outright, would have lumped France if it wasn't for Varane's injury, being without arguably the best defender in Europe a big blow.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Surely Lukaku, who can be got at 22/1, is decent price for the number 1 team in the world? He was on fire earlier in the season.

Comment

Someone just confirmed in chat that it is suppose to be a GB only offer but that the same offer will be given to us on the Ireland game.

Opr
                                                                                                                      Ya i just got an email for the Ireland game, damn was hoping to back England with the offer. The Ireland game is so tricky, gonna have to do draw ht-ft pre and not sure inplay yet. Its money back pre if it ends 0-0 ht ft as well

Comment

Ya i just got an email for the Ireland game, damn was hoping to back England with the offer. The Ireland game is so tricky, gonna have to do draw ht-ft pre and not sure inplay yet. Its money back pre if it ends 0-0 ht ft as well
                                                                                                                        Ibra to score any time at 6/5.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          Surely Lukaku, who can be got at 22/1, is decent price for the number 1 team in the world? He was on fire earlier in the season.
                                                                                                                          go on then, where can i get the 22/1?

Greizmann anytime is 9/4 enhanced this evening on pp
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X