Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
    It's not the IPB curse, it's the BBV curse and you are in the football thread
    It's just gone site-wide finklestein!

And we know you're confused. No need to broadcast it.

Comment

Anyone have a stream for the boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
        Anyone have a stream for the boxing?
        Presume you're after Cleverly Bellew?

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Comment

ha wrong thread.... cheers!

Comment

6/4 City is standout price of the season so far. As much as I rate this Southampton side if you were to say you'd get that price for the Champions away to them at the start of the season you'd be carted off in a straitjacket. They were 8/11 for the same fixture last season.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              6/4 City is standout price of the season so far. As much as I rate this Southampton side if you were to say you'd get that price for the Champions away to them at the start of the season you'd be carted off in a straitjacket. They were 8/11 for the same fixture last season.
              Got a bit of 2/1 enhanced on pp last night.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Wilson 1st @ 6/1

Swansea win & BTTS @ 13/5

Accum of draws at Burnley, Leicester, West Brom & Palace (~170/1).

Accum of under 2.5 @ above (~11/1).

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                  Wilson 1st @ 6/1

Swansea win & BTTS @ 13/5

Accum of draws at Burnley, Leicester, West Brom & Palace (~170/1).

Accum of under 2.5 @ above (~11/1).
                  Looking for lot of draws tonight too. glgl

RVP/Ings/Lambert & Bony - FGS & Anytime multiples

Comment

Just Dover to beat Torquay at 2/1 for me tonight.

Comment

Can't be having Everton at 1.5 tonight, hopeless at the back this season, Distan and Jagielka really past it as a pairing, Harry bloody Kane gave them the run about the other day, when you make him look like a world beater you're doing plenty wrong. No McCarthy for cover either tonight which could further expose them. Neither Lukaku or Barkley have sparked thus far either this season either, so while Hull aren't up to a great deal I think Everton are a solid take on team currently, they were always greater than the sum of their parts under Moyes, don't think that's the case at the moment, and their weak home form is testament to that.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Arse,
                        City
                        Chelsea -1

@6.28 for a good Christmas.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                          Arse,
                          City
                          Chelsea -1

@6.28 for a good Christmas.

...Rumour has it your selling Shoes ...nice win...

Comment

Considering lumping on Villa

Comment

On the overs at Southampton at 19/20.

Comment

Gone in pretty heavy on United at home to Liverpool next weekend too at 19/20.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                  On the overs at Southampton at 19/20.
                                  Jumping on this train too.

Comment

I wouldn't really fancy it, Southampton have the best defensive record in the league and United are fourth behind only them, Chelsea and City.

Comment

On Pelle anytime 85/40.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I couldn't back united in this game. I think Southampton have set up really well this year and are flying high. Seems to be an intense rivalry between Koeman and LVG so Koeman should have his lads well fired up to "take a scalp".

And if anything in this country watching GAA and Garth Brooks we know 5 in a row is impossible

Really hope I'm wrong though and United batter them 3 or 4-0

Comment

Gwan Grazi
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Swisssssssh

Comment

Surprised the draw isn't shorter in Juve vs Atleti, suits both sides down to the ground, even if there's no behind the scenes shenanigans (probably is knowing Juve) these matches where both teams have more to lose than gain are usually negative anyway particularly in the 2nd half.

With draw (21/10) and 0-0 (6/1)

Like Leverkusen a lot too.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

On Basel and the draw. Also on 2-1 and 1-1. And ht/ft draw/basel.

Comment

Surprised the draw isn't shorter in Juve vs Atleti, suits both sides down to the ground, even if there's no behind the scenes shenanigans (probably is knowing Juve) these matches where both teams have more to lose than gain are usually negative anyway particularly in the 2nd half

With draw (21/10) and 0-0 (6/1).
                                                  ...great call...Hope you had the 0-0 yourself...
                                                  ...this thread is on fucking fire the last week...

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                    On Basel and the draw. Also on 2-1 and 1-1. And ht/ft draw/basel.
                                                    Take that for a tasty profit. Knew Liverpool wouldn't let me down

Comment

Bought over 55 booking points in City v Roma on the spread, lots of cards please.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Roma are very tempting with city missing Aguero, Yaya, Silva and Kompany.

Comment

Bought over 55 booking points in City v Roma on the spread, lots of cards please.
                                                          referee 4th highest cards per game, so thats a good sign

Comment

Thomas Muller is 25 years old. That's unreal

Comment

Man City to beat Leicester @1.49; Sunderland H/D against West Ham @1.58 and Newcastle to A/D versus Arsenal @3.0.

Comment

On over 4.5 goals here at 7/2. Both defences are in a bit of a shambles today with injuries,.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

On over 4.5 goals here at 7/2. Both defences are in a bit of a shambles today with injuries,.
                                                                  The thread is on fire these days lads. Keep it up!

Had arsenal to win and over 2.5 myself

Comment

does 7/2 not feel like very short odds for this considering how few games in a season have 5+ goals?

i've no idea btw, just curious as to the line set on a game like this.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                      does 7/2 not feel like very short odds for this considering how few games in a season have 5+ goals?

i've no idea btw, just curious as to the line set on a game like this.
                                                                      It's not a market I'd play or recommend playing very often, but defensive disruption is a big variable when it comes to goals, Arsenal had Debuchy at centre back for time in his career, massive ask for any player to fill a role unkonwn to them at the highest level. Newcastle were missing Taylor at centre back too and had their 3rd choice keeper in nets who was making his full league debut. Both sides have had in form strikers of late that could expose these weaknesses, both previous Arsenal games had over 4.5 goals too. Wenger tends to go more gung ho when he's got defensive issues, almost adapts a "we'll score more than you" attitude instead of having confidence in holding out for say a 1-0 win like Jose regularly would.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

On United tomorrow ht/ft and -1. Hopefully a nice revenge ffor this fixture last season.

Comment

heads up: bet365 have their occasional great deal on united game today, gluck
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                            heads up: bet365 have their occasional great deal on united game today, gluck
                                                                            De Gea you utter bastard!! Had scorecast on rooney 1st scorer and 3-1*..... argh!!! Although I do get to laugh at Balotelli's frustration and I had rooney fgs with the other bet. Hope you all bet on United

*Had actually looked at 3-0 pre game too but figured pool would have too many chances to not score, oops
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On United tomorrow ht/ft and -1. Hopefully a nice revenge ffor this fixture last season.
                                                                              Like printing money backing against Liverpool this season. What a difference a year makes!

Comment

...This is getting ridiculous lads...It's like the Undertaker at wrestle-mania ffs...

Comment

Another great result. Putting my winnings on spurs/swans over 2.5 @4/5. Anybody have any other fancies?

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                    ...This is getting ridiculous lads...It's like the Undertaker at wrestle-mania ffs...
                                                                                    He lost last year mate... don't be jinxing things now
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                                      Another great result. Putting my winnings on spurs/swans over 2.5 @4/5. Anybody have any other fancies?
                                                                                      I've a spare €6.50 in my account so it's on Swansea and btts @ 16/5

Comment

He lost last year mate... don't be jinxing things now
                                                                                        ...Ah you serious?...I thought he was going to die undefeated...

Comment

Am on 2-1 spurs myself, have 5/5 in that mag7 thing on boyles if anyone knows it with spurs in this one

...Ah you serious?...I thought he was going to die undefeated...
                                                                                          Yeah buddy. Brock Lesnar ftw.
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I've a spare €6.50 in my account so it's on Swansea and btts @ 16/5
                                                                                            Halfway there now. Cmon Swansea!

Comment

Another goal from swansea to make this a mega weekend just before christmas

Comment

Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Comment

On everton to win to nil tonight @11/8. Big game for Everton who need a win to get back in the mix in the top half. Qpr have lost their last 8 away from home and have only scored 2 in the process. Charlie austin isn't playing as well.

Comment

On everton to win to nil tonight @11/8. Big game for Everton who need a win to get back in the mix in the top half. Qpr have lost their last 8 away from home and have only scored 2 in the process. Charlie austin isn't playing as well.
                                                                                                    Don't think QPR's away issue is as big as many are making out, their 7 away losses in the league this year have all been against sides in the Top 9 in the league, games you'd frankly expect them to struggle in. Just an unlucky run of fixtures more than anything imo. Think they're playing quite well currently and wouldn't be too quick to box it into "only doing it at home" category.

Everton are where they are mainly due to their defensive weaknesses, among the worst in the league, and aside from the loss against Chelsea there isn't any other drubbings screwing the figures, they've conceeded in 80% of their league games this season, wouldn't be rushing to back them to win to nil.

Personally like both to score at Evens.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Am on 2-1 spurs myself, have 5/5 in that mag7 thing on boyles if anyone knows it with spurs in this one
                                                                                                      I love logging in after forgetting about bets. A handy few bob that!

6/6 in mag7 - cmon the evertooooooooooon for some free dinero. Me last bet before christmas this. €4 baines anytime, €1 baines 2-0 everton due to having him on my fpl

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Chelsea -1 13/10 for the loots tonight.

Comment

€1 on Bournemouth and €1 on the draw. Just in case.

Comment

Southampton without Schneiderlin, Waynama, and Tadic today and Pelle meant to be doubtful, replacements are a significant drop in quality, was always the worry for them with the thin squad.

I'd be an Everton backer at 2/1 today. Not that I'm particularly mad on them this season as mentioned here recently, but hard to see Soton's current slump ending as their injury/suspension woes are growing. Will prob go in again if Pelle doesn't start, if you're relying on Shane Long for goals you're close to dire straits.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Qpr, West Ham and Bournemouth for me today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                  Qpr, West Ham and Bournemouth for me today.
                                                                                                                  ...C Austin (pen 24, 48, 86...QPR was never in doubt...

Comment

...C Austin (pen 24, 48, 86...QPR was never in doubt...
                                                                                                                    You do need a sweat

Comment

Newcastle and Arsenal win with btts double.

Comment

Looks like there will be loads of goals in Liverpool - Arsenal. Two attacking line ups and mo from both sides looks to be to outscore the opposition. Both teams to score in the first half at 5/2 looks good.
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Never in doubt...EZ game.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X