Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
    I did the same after reading starting teams but Soton were gone to 2/5. Dang Pelle!
    Massive Tilt!

Edit - Untilted!!!

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Notts County seem overpriced to me today, in a real rich vain of form, Won 6 in a row and unbeaten in 11. Walsalls form reads- won 1, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their last 6.

Notts Co. 9/5

Anyone with any other fancies?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
          Notts County seem overpriced to me today, in a real rich vain of form, Won 6 in a row and unbeaten in 11. Walsalls form reads- won 1, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their last 6.

Notts Co. 9/5

Anyone with any other fancies?
          West Brom 12/5 v Leicster for me.

Also Everton 4/5 v Swansea

Comment

Originally posted by Blip View Post
            Went with West Ham
            I had Southampton last week but forgot to put it up. We're down to 55 horses from 195, going with Arsenal this week.

Comment

Bournemouth at Evens at 5.15.

Comment

Newcastle, W/D, @1.78

Comment

West Ham away to stoke @21/10
                  Southampton 21/20

Singles double and Pelle fgs.

Comment

max bet of €50, but PaddyPower have a MBS in the City-United match. If you bet on City or United to win and the match ends in a draw, you get money back as a freebet - (usually the mbs only applies to first goalscorer type bets, but it applies to the actual result here).

Went with Soton, West Ham and West Brom in the 3pm KOs.
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

United to win 3-1. Spurs -1 given Villas horrible form and lack of goal scoring. Two singles and a double.

Also doing City United 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                        United to win 3-1. Spurs -1 given Villas horrible form and lack of goal scoring. Two singles and a double.

Also doing City United 1-1.
                        I think villas horrible form just might end today
                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                          I think villas horrible form just might end today
                          I hope not. Didn't Spurs lose to Newcastle last weekend? I think. So will have a point to prove after that or so I hope anyway.

Comment

Backed united with money back as free bet if City win
                            airport, lol

Comment

Rojo fgs DB 66/1 easy money.

Comment

I will now happily take the draw.

Also, kicking the ball out for Aguero? Why? Fucking hate that shit. If it was Kompany I'd understand but Aguero isn't even involved in play!

Comment

Backing villa 16/5 with free bet
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    Backing villa 16/5 with free bet
                                    Off to a nice start anyway.

Comment

Even though you're a scouse git Honda, I feel for you. That was horrible. Villa in awful trouble.

Comment

Even though you're a scouse git Honda, I feel for you. That was horrible. Villa in awful trouble.
                                        Cheers, I'm from Sligo though.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Cheers, I'm from Sligo though.
                                          And yet you freely admit that.

Comment

is galatasaray not worth a punt tonight at 11/1 against dortmund, considering the germans are 2nd from bottom in their league and have only won 1 of their last 10 games and galatasaray are top of the turkish league?

i know galatasaray are fearsome at home and not so hot abroad but 11/1 seems massive and the draw is 5/1 also

Comment

LFC at 12/1
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                is galatasaray not worth a punt tonight at 11/1 against dortmund, considering the germans are 2nd from bottom in their league and have only won 1 of their last 10 games and galatasaray are top of the turkish league?

i know galatasaray are fearsome at home and not so hot abroad but 11/1 seems massive and the draw is 5/1 also
                                                Galatasaray are not that fearsome at home Dortmund beat them 4-0 out there

Comment

Ronaldo fgs and Madrid 5-0 just so I'll have some interest in a match where I couldn't care who wins.

Comment

Arsenal and 2.5+ Goals @ 3/4

Ronaldo Madrid to win 6-1 @65/1

Comment

€20 Acca on the 7 odds-on Favs for a bit of interest tonight.

Comment

Benfica arsenal and basel treble 9/2
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Sanchez to get the highest marks on WhoScored.com @ 4/1

He scored 10 and 9.6 in the last 2 games, with the next highest rated player being 8.3. If you skip the last game against Anderlecht, he got 9.4 against Hull so he's 3/4 in his last 4 outings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            €20 Acca on the 7 odds-on Favs for a bit of interest tonight.
                                                            Went with 8 teams myself. 5 tonight, 3 tomorrow. Two nights football covered for a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

He scored 10 and 9.6 in the last 2 games, with the next highest rated player being 8.3. If you skip the last game against Anderlecht, he got 9.4 against Hull so he's 3/4 in his last 4 outings.
                                                              Could ya not bet on something normal

Went with 8 teams myself. 5 tonight, 3 tomorrow. Two nights football covered for a tenner.
                                                              It's not, it'll be bust by tonight
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Could ya not bet on something normal
                                                                I can't turn down the value! Arsenal's 2 highest rated players for the season are Gibbs/Kos, and i don't see either of them being tested enough to score well. Have a couple of other bets around Arsenal too so need them to play well tonight, and Sanchez in particular.

Comment

It's not, it'll be bust by tonight
                                                                  Have to have some faith hope

Comment

Benfica arsenal and basel treble 9/2
                                                                    I'm gonna add Bournemouth to this

Comment

Juventus are the Man City of Italy, great side but lolbad in Europe, they really should be brushing Olympiakos aside but I like the +1.5 handicap about the Greeks at 1.9.

Also like over 2.5 goals in Benfica Monaco at 2.56, bit too much of an overreaction to Monaco's defensive shut outs in the CL this year.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I'm gonna add Bournemouth to this
                                                                        That was the betfair special/enhanced
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

That awkward moment when you just realise you lost your Sanchez wincast, Arsenal let you down in your 4 team accum, Sanchez didn't score 2, or get the MOTM and Real Madrid didn't win both halves. FY Arsenal

Comment

Big prices available on Ajax (10/1) at home vs Barca and Roma (13/1) away vs Bayern. Any value to be had there?
                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                              Big prices available on Ajax (10/1) at home vs Barca and Roma (13/1) away vs Bayern. Any value to be had there?
                                                                              Backed Ajax draw no bet at 5/1 with PP. Barca were muck at the weekend. Think Bayern will beat Roma handy enough.
                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Who is doing this market Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                  Who is doing this market Tony?
                                                                                  It's a Bet Victor market

Sanchez got 8.2 and was 2nd last night and Ox got MOTM with 8.7, sigh.

It's there for the Man City game. Aguero gets rated well when he scores, but might have a sneaky bet on Kompany at 14/1

Comment

Gonna take the betfair special again of Porto Barca and Sporting Lisbon at 15/2. Augero Fgs 14/5 too
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Thoughts on Shalke tonight?

Comment

Thoughts on Shalke tonight?
                                                                                        Struggled against 10 man Sporting at home last time out.

Fulham and Blackpool both love conceding, Fulham score plenty too and are at home.

Comment

Went to the bookies today at lunch to have a look at the weekend football and they had a coupon for the lfc v cfc, mufc v cpfc and qpr v mcfc games. So I went for an aul rival bet for small money.

Treble on Chelsea @ 5/4, United -1 @ 5/6 and QPR @13/2

Comment

Costa to outscore Liverpool @5/1 and a couple more of PP enhanced.

Comment

Anywhere have bets on specific players to be booked/sent off tonight?

Steven Naismith I'm looking for.

EDIT: NM found it on Oddschecker. 5/2 on BetVictor to be booked. The man likes to get carded, , ,
                                                                                              Last edited by TheJiggaman; 14-11-14, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                Anywhere have bets on specific players to be booked/sent off tonight?

Steven Naismith I'm looking for.

EDIT: NM found it on Oddschecker. 5/2 on BetVictor to be booked. The man likes to get carded, , ,
                                                                                                gl

Just had a look and he's played 32 times for Scotland (25 starts, 2200 minutes total) and only been booked twice though.

Comment

don't want to let the heart overrule the head but anyone like Ireland at 23/10 tonight?
                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

gl

Just had a look and he's played 32 times for Scotland (25 starts, 2200 minutes total) and only been booked twice though.
                                                                                                    5 for Everton so far this season swayed me to back it

don't want to let the heart overrule the head but anyone like Ireland at 23/10 tonight?
                                                                                                    Too close to call, so no?

Comment

I like the team he picked. Think that is a big price. Should be closer to 7/4. Although I think it will be draw.
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Pp social enhanced. City, Chelsea, newcastle, Everton 7/1

Comment

Sunderland A/D @ 1.8 is good value. Neither side showing very well this season but Sunderland the 'less bad'.

Comment

Like the unders at Stoke @ 5/6.

Comment

I'm on the over 1.5 in every PL game today at 9/2

Comment

Edit

Last edited by Flushdraw; 22-11-14, 15:45.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  https://android.paddypower.mobi/#!pa...ventId=7948137

Pp social enhanced. City, Chelsea, newcastle, Everton 7/1
                                                                                                                  Z game

Comment

Welbeck gonna have a field day here imo.

Comment

Welbeck gonna have a field day here imo.
                                                                                                                      He doesn't have a field day enough that's why utd got rid

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                                        He doesn't have a field day enough that's why utd got rid
                                                                                                                        Just testing the aul IPB curse. Glad to see it's alive and well.

Comment

Just testing the aul IPB curse. Glad to see it's alive and well.
                                                                                                                          It's not the IPB curse, it's the BBV curse and you are in the football thread

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X