No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Jam-Fly have you nothing better to be doing with your Saturday nights than trawling through my post here to make some tenuous point based on a lol sample. Get a life.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Tbf man they were discussing stuff by pm and it spilled onto here, prob best just leave them at it
      I agree with this, after this post I won't drag it out any more.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Bookies be falling all over each other to take M'Doug's custom. Degen Idiot with money= ultimate value.
      The simple fact is that he claimed that my custom is easy money. I pmmed 6 teams between 1.80 and 2.6, offers one only one of these 6 yet my custom is ultimate value and he even offers it at a lower price than bookies.

Simply put, why would I ever bet with someone at 1.90 vs a site who has 1.91(1.95) and then followed it by refusing an escrow and saying he would pay in a few days if I won.

I truly cannot fathom how can you say that people are falling over someone's custom but then only take 1 of their 6 bets. You were being a douchebag and you pussied out the instant you could. Now stop wasting peoples time.

Fwiw, you might want to reconsider Swansea for the drop. Please tip weekly.
      Last edited by mdoug; 26-10-14, 02:36.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lol Jam-Fly have you nothing better to be doing with your Saturday nights than trawling through my post here to make some tenuous point based on a lol sample. Get a life.
        You are terrible. I have always said it. I am right. Just accept it and get off your high hipster horse.

You know less than most. Just stop pretending you know more.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
          Situation tips good tbf whatever about his tendency to abuse.
          Yeah, +1 to this. Some ones I've raised an eyebrow to before and they've been spot on.

Jam-Fly's post is a strange one. Can't get them all right . .

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
            Yeah, +1 to this. Some ones I've raised an eyebrow to before and they've been spot on.

Jam-Fly's post is a strange one. Can't get them all right . .
            just fwiw, I wasn't commenting on The Situation's selections or tipping. Calling someone an idiot unprovoked was the main point of my post. CHD mentioned about looking at The Situation's tips from the last two months so said I'd throw it up for interest's sake.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
              Its not football bets where is the one where situation put up 3 winners in a row last week at
              Ascot?
              The reason he says Doug is a degen he punts online blackjck and roulette.
              No harm in tips not working out imp if a tipster gives reasoning behind it imo.
              He is wrong alot more than right, which is ok. He goes on like he is a genius and talks down to people who don't watch things that he does.

Has no clue when it comes to football. He piped up first, now has been put in his place.

So you should stfu tbh and stop latching onto drama you addict. Post my name and hometown there. Gobshite.

Comment

Also, no real ill will to Situation. Just needs to get off his high horse when it comes to football. I'm sure he does well at other sports but needs to drop the greater than you sthick cause he watches a Serie A game weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  He is wrong alot more than right, which is ok. He goes on like he is a genius and talks down to people who don't watch things that he does.

Has no clue when it comes to football. He piped up first, now has been put in his place.

So you should stfu tbh and stop latching onto drama you addict. Post my name and hometown there. Gobshite.
                  bray
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    bray
                    Sausages.

Comment

You know you've made it when you get this amount of obsession from the sites droolers.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

I think Sitch is by far the best who posts in here fwiw, shame now as he'll prob stop.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                          I think Sitch is by far the best who posts in here fwiw, shame now as he'll prob stop.
                          Agree to an extent, Doug is fun but I don't even read his posts anymore about punting after he went on about online blackjack and roulette

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                            ah I'd be surprised if he stops. I assume he won't take anything said on tinternet too seriously like. Again to reiterate my stance, I like his football posts, tips, analysis etc but just thought calling someone a degen idiot for no good reason was needless.

Anyway, MBS (as a freebet) if Chelsea beat United today on PP for those that might be interested.
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

8/5 there or chelsea, so had a nice lump.
                              airport, lol

Comment

8/5 there or chelsea, so had a nice lump.
                                Jumping on the Chelsea bandwagon too, everyone seems to be on and we always know how that works out.

Everton lineup looks like they are going all out attack, Barkley on the bench. Gonna try them -1.

Anytime scorer treble small stakes for an afternoon interest of Naismith, Eriksen and Oscar.

Comment

I enjoy other people's views on games/betting on here it is after all a game of opinions. If everyone agreed betting would be easy. Trawling the thread and throwing up someone's bets is very petty, if anyone really was that interested they could read back themselves.

Comment

13/8 with bet 365. Any word on the costa situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                      Jumping on the Chelsea bandwagon too, everyone seems to be on and we always know how that works out.

Everton lineup looks like they are going all out attack, Barkley on the bench. Gonna try them -1.

Anytime scorer treble small stakes for an afternoon interest of Naismith, Eriksen and Oscar.
                                      added a small chelsea -1 everton -1 double
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                        13/8 with bet 365. Any word on the costa situation?
                                        Dunno, would hold off punting to starting lineups are in, he's a massive variable when it comes to pricing the game. Although he's been an injury doubt for almost every game in the last 12 months and plays through them far more often than not.

United v the other big sides could be epic entertainment this season, really looking forward to this match.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                          ah I'd be surprised if he stops. I assume he won't take anything said on tinternet too seriously like. Again to reiterate my stance, I like his football posts, tips, analysis etc but just thought calling someone a degen idiot for no good reason was needless.

Anyway, MBS (as a freebet) if Chelsea beat United today on PP for those that might be interested.
                                          You can actually pick your mbs, so lump on Chelsea and mbs if it's a draw

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            yeah just noticed that. It's only correct score, fgs etc though. I suppose lump on a few Chelsea winning scorelines and pick the draw as the MBS?
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

The mbs doesn't apply to straight match bets.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                wont be mb on straight bets, just fgs lgs scorecasts
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                  The mbs doesn't apply to straight match bets.
                                                  Does in ladbrokes

Comment

Costa will be starting. Was announced last night I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                      Costa will be starting. Was announced last night I think.
                                                      He's not even in the squad apparently according to Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                        He's not even in the squad apparently according to Twitter
                                                        It was on Twitter I saw it last night too. Guess we'll have to wait snd see. Won't make a difference to the result whether he starts or not anyway.

Comment

Falcao is out?
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

It was on Twitter I saw it last night too. Guess we'll have to wait snd see. Won't make a difference to the result whether he starts or not anyway.
                                                            Of course not 3-1 United

Comment

Of course not 3-1 United
                                                              I just put a fiver on 2-1 united but I'd happily see them win 3-1

Comment

Gary Neville just tweeted Costa hasn't travelled

Comment

Chelsea drifting after the Costa news. He's a big loss. Hmmm not sure what to do...still have to think Chelsea are decent favourites.
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Gary Neville just tweeted Costa hasn't travelled
                                                                    Big Chelsea drift, United touching favouritism on BF.

Wonder if Jose will trust drogba or go with a Schurrle false nine type job.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Big Chelsea drift, United touching favouritism on BF.

Wonder if Jose will trust drogba or go with a Schurrle false nine type job.
                                                                      Drogba starts

Comment

Topping up again on Chelsea.

Comment

Won't be able to stomach Drogba having any sort of decent game here. Really hope someone gives him a proper kicking early.

Comment

Hold please Everton.

Comment

Going in again at 15/8

Comment

I feel sick

Comment

Jesus christ the night

Comment

I feel sick
                                                                                    +1.
                                                                                    Last leg on 2xacca's and 2nd last leg on 1 other. Fuck you Ivanovic.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

hovered over that cash out feature, then it was suspended when the free was given. sick
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                        +1.
                                                                                        how is that 5k to100k spin up coming along? wondering how it has been going. i thought you were going to be posting updates (but not actual bets). just curious.

Comment

hovered over that cash out feature, then it was suspended when the free was given. sick
                                                                                          Delighted for you

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                            +1.
                                                                                            I can't understand backing against the team you support! So you support United but were cheering for Chelsea today??

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                                                                              how is that 5k to100k spin up coming along? wondering how it has been going. i thought you were going to be posting updates (but not actual bets). just curious.
                                                                                              Investors know the score, have been posting updates and Chelsea victory today would have put it into a nice profit and a big freeroll for tomorrow. Was messaging rigger on facebook throughout and the second the free was given... lol

I can't understand backing against the team you support! So you support United but were cheering for Chelsea today??
                                                                                              I don't use my heart when I bet, simple as. I wanted United to win but the bet on Chelsea was just a smart bet at the prices. I still wanted United to win until the 90th minute when it was impossible for them to win so I wanted Chelsea to hold out. The draw is the nut worst result.

tldr; United win = heart happy, Chelsea win = head/wallet happy, Draw = FUCK THE WORLD.
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Stories doing the rounds that Alfreton only have 11 players for the trip to Lincoln in the FA cup and an outfield player will be in goals. Most firms have pulled the game but apparently there is some ht/ft available at 5/6 on betfair.

Comment

Liverpool surely overpriced tonight at 1.9

Comment

Stories doing the rounds that Alfreton only have 11 players for the trip to Lincoln in the FA cup and an outfield player will be in goals. Most firms have pulled the game but apparently there is some ht/ft available at 5/6 on betfair.
                                                                                                    Was reading about that earlier

Alfreton Town’s chances of progressing to the FA Cup first round already look slim after it was revealed they’ll need to field an outfield player in goal on Tuesday.

Liverpool surely overpriced tonight at 1.9
                                                                                                    I'm torn between Swansea to score over 1.5 goals @ 9/4, and Swansea to win either half @ 6/4

Comment

2-0 at HT to Lincoln anyway, so looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        2-0 at HT to Lincoln anyway, so looking good.
                                                                                                        You get on? I couldn't

Comment

You get on? I couldn't
                                                                                                          Got on betfair 4/5 when you posted
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

You get on? I couldn't
                                                                                                            Yeah, but got on at 8/11.

Edit - FML at Liverpool scoring just as i posted that, arrghhhhhh!

Comment

Thoughts on man utd top 3 finish at 15/8? The inconsistencies of pool arsenal etc as much a factor in my thinking as my belief that utd will put a run of performances together.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                Thoughts on man utd top 3 finish at 15/8? The inconsistencies of pool arsenal etc as much a factor in my thinking as my belief that utd will put a run of performances together.
                                                                                                                I prefer Liverpool not to make top 4 at 4/5
                                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Southampton city spurs 4/1 On betfair for me
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Overs treble on C1 Cup. 3.75/1 on 365

Comment

Saw Southampton at 23/20 with Bet365 on Oddschecker, so went onto Bet365 to stick a few quid on, and they were showing 10/11 which i didn't like.

Went back to Oddschecker and used their link and took it at 23/20. Seems a bit strange as it's usually the other way around!

Comment

Edit: was not the price when I went to put the bet on, was thinking it was big
                                                                                                                        Last edited by eamonhonda; 29-10-14, 20:28.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

I did the same after reading starting teams but Soton were gone to 2/5. Dang Pelle!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X