Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoink

Comment

oops, thought it was FT in Newcastle game, 95th min equaliser for Palace!
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
        oops, thought it was FT in Newcastle game, 95th min equaliser for Palace!
        Lol had Newcastle to win in a mug treble myself thank fuck I wasn't waiting on them the joys of sweating your bet in on a Saturday. Great start for your Chelsea -1 bet, Everton caught cold and 2 down in first 5
        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          Jelavic should be even money to be Hull's top scorer next season. Currently priced 13/5 here with PP.

Opr
          This is now a few games into the season and hasn't been cancelled.. will they have to pay out if this comes in? Just slightly worried that they won't pay if it does come in and then ignore if it pretending they would pay if it doesn't come in. This is PP after all, just have a lot on it so want to be sure

Also am gutted to have this bet and not put him in my ff season long team. Silly me!
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Small punt on Spurs @ 16/1 and QPR @ 5/1 to sign most players today for the sweat

Comment

Coral have England, Ireland and Germany to win enhanced to 3/1

Comment

Think Ireland are a bet at 11/8

Comment

Any idea on starting GK tomorrow?

Given 11/8 in PP to start

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    Any idea on starting GK tomorrow?

Given 11/8 in PP to start
                    I'd be fairly sure David Forde will start tomorrow. Wouldn't take Given at 11/8.
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

France at 11/10 all day, and Ireland, and the double
                      airport, lol

Comment

England 2/1 vs Switzerland tomorrow?
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

England 2/1 vs Switzerland tomorrow?
                          Where you getting 2/1
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Where you getting 2/1
                            Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Coral, William Hill. Maybe a few more but they are the main ones anyway, will actually be betting on england dnb myself at just over even money.. been a long time since I actually thought england were a decent price so should be fun
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hmm I actually thought england were a bad price.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                Hmm I actually thought england were a bad price.
                                Prefer the dnb myself as I thought 2/1 wasn't great for them to win outright. PaddyPower have a nice money back special(except of course they have sturridge as a choice) for tomorrow for a fun bet by the way people, choose your own MBS
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

5k on engerland booked

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                    5k on engerland booked
                                    With me? Okay I'll just get Jam-Fly to write up the agreement and you can read through every page
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

you're getting better at the internet banter dougie. +retard points was pretty good.
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

you're getting better at the internet banter dougie. +retard points was pretty good.
                                        I get angry when I am sober
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

went with England and England dnb. The PaddyPower MBS of a free bet instead of cash is annoying but it obviously still works as they suckered me into a Sterling fgs bet at 10/1 with money back if Rooney scores any time.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

two in a row?

£20 on Shaq FG @11/1 v's Engerland

Don't fancy the Cahill's, Jones's of this world with him running at them

Comment

England side playing the diamond and looks quite attacking. Have Sterling anytime at 4-1 and also took a small bet on Sterling to score 2+ at 50's. Seems a bit of value given his current form and that he looks to be playing through the middle in behind the strikers.

Opr

Comment

Really want to bet on 0-0 in the money back special but odds are so low! Going with Wellbeck first scorer(tossed a coin between him and sterling) with money back if it's a draw

Not sure if it's unexpected or not but am surprised to see delph playing tbh
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

England side playing the diamond and looks quite attacking. Have Sterling anytime at 4-1 and also took a small bet on Sterling to score 2+ at 50's. Seems a bit of value given his current form and that he looks to be playing through the middle in behind the strikers.

Opr
                                                  That seems like a good interest bet, where you get 50's?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    That seems like a good interest bet, where you get 50's?
                                                    Paddies, been knocked into 35's now.

Opr

Comment

With the draw and 0-0, with the two teams automatically qualifying I can see it getting very negative if it's level after 60 mins, think they'll both be content with not losing.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Both to score in Austria and Switzerland, round 3s for the double.

Comment

delph first scocer
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Could have been up already

Comment

Jumping on England
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Little half time accum just as an interest bet. Slovenia, England, Sweden and Slovakia.

All drawing at the mo except Slovakia who are up 1-0 away to Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  Going with Wellbeck first scorer
                                                                  Ship ship!

Tossed a coin between betting 50 and 100 too pre game but unfortunately landed on 50, coin tosses are class when you think about it
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    With the draw and 0-0, with the two teams automatically qualifying I can see it getting very negative if it's level after 60 mins, think they'll both be content with not losing.
                                                                    It's a shame the goal was in the 59th minute otherwise, a great prediction, spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                      It's a shame the goal was in the 59th minute otherwise, a great prediction, spot on.
                                                                      lol!

Comment

Everton have to be the bet of the weekend at anything over evens vs West Brom?

Even if Lukaku is injured, you still have to think they won't have much problem beating West Brom.
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Even if Lukaku is injured, you still have to think they won't have much problem beating West Brom.
                                                                          Channings lot tipped over 2.5 goals in that match at Evens.

City to beat Arsenal and the draw with Hull v West Ham look a bit of value to me.

Comment

Decided to put a big bet on everton with a saver bet on 2-2 meself. All aboard the Everton train! Choo Choo!

You subscribe to channing megatron? have heard from people he has a very decent roi but haven't really looked into it too much
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On the overs at west brom and arsenal 2/1

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                Channings lot tipped over 2.5 goals in that match at Evens.

City to beat Arsenal and the draw with Hull v West Ham look a bit of value to me.
                                                                                I think City are value against Arsenal. Went with a City, Everton, Kerry treble.

Southampton seem far too short vs Newcastle, or am I just mad thinking that?

United also seem very short again. QPR dnb is 15/2. Not convinced United and all their new players are going to be that much better than what we've seen so far this season.
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                  Decided to put a big bet on everton with a saver bet on 2-2 meself. All aboard the Everton train! Choo Choo!

You subscribe to channing megatron? have heard from people he has a very decent roi but haven't really looked into it too much
                                                                                  I don't subscribe I just follow them on Twitter and occasionaly drop in for the Free tips. The ROI is up on the site and is pretty good.

Some lad binked this in one of our shops.Only 4676/1

Comment

Jelavic should be even money to be Hull's top scorer next season. Currently priced 13/5 here with PP.

Opr
                                                                                    This is now 2/5 with BetVictor. Good shout Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      This is now 2/5 with BetVictor. Good shout Opr
                                                                                      I think Abel Hernandez was great last night, might consider laying off the bet now if I was you.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Hate taking Dortmund on here but can't be having them odds on with so many vital injuries, I'd have Reus, Gundogan and Hummels as their 3 best players and none available here.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Hate taking Dortmund on here but can't be having them odds on with so many vital injuries, I'd have Reus, Gundogan and Hummels as their 3 best players and none available here.
                                                                                          Looked at their starting lineup wondering if a bet might be in order with Arsenal's defence + Danny Wellbeck and barely recognised a player.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            Looked at their starting lineup wondering if a bet might be in order with Arsenal's defence + Danny Wellbeck and barely recognised a player.
                                                                                            Still lots of quality there don't get me wrong, Aubameyang is absolute lightning and can cause problems, Arsenal haven't been overly impressive thus far so not something I'm delighted doing but there was a big gamble on Dortmund from original match lines which I'd be inclined to oppose with teams announced.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              tbf this sounds like a you problem.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Agree with the situation here 7/2 is way too high considering respective lineups

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                  Agree with the situation here 7/2 is way too high considering respective lineups
                                                                                                  Would advise laying Dortmund over backing Arsenal.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Would advise laying Dortmund over backing Arsenal.
                                                                                                    Went for the draw in a small interest accum with Liverpool, Real, Juve and Galatasaray. United not being in the CL will cost me a fortune this year!

Comment

Reading to beat Milwall
                                                                                                      Huddersfield to beat Wigan
                                                                                                      Charlton v Wolves draw

#midweek special

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                                        Reading to beat Milwall
                                                                                                        Huddersfield to beat Wigan
                                                                                                        Charlton v Wolves draw

#midweek special
                                                                                                        Well played Chris Powell. Stunning new manager impact award.

Comment

Reminder for me when I wake

Small 10/20 bet on the below for a bit of interest
                                                                                                          Notts Forest
                                                                                                          Blackburn Draw No Bet
                                                                                                          PSG

Might replace bburn dnb with just draw.
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have been getting 'enhanced' offers from PP, mostly on football bets. offered evens on a chelsea win tonight but max stake is €13. Is it 13 for everyone? Not much of a football punter so can't imagine it's based on any previous success/bet size

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                              Have been getting 'enhanced' offers from PP, mostly on football bets. offered evens on a chelsea win tonight but max stake is €13. Is it 13 for everyone? Not much of a football punter so can't imagine it's based on any previous success/bet size
                                                                                                              I have not been getting such offers, throw up the link they sent and I'll see does it work on my account
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hi, it's http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_enhanced_prices

Comment

Got nothing unfortunately .
                                                                                                                  "To view your Enhanced Price specials you must first login to your account. If you qualify for any Enhanced Price specials you will be notified as soon as you login and your Enhanced Price specials will be displayed on this page.". I have never got an enhanced bet like this , or emailed about paypal . PP ye fuckers!!

Handy €13 for ya at least!!
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Little mug accum

Porto -1
                                                                                                                    Roma
                                                                                                                    Bilbao
                                                                                                                    PSG
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Chelsea
                                                                                                                      Porto
                                                                                                                      Barca
                                                                                                                      Sporting
                                                                                                                      PSG
                                                                                                                      48

Comment

Taking on Blackpool again today away to Brighton 8/15.
                                                                                                                        Quite a few I like today but settled for a decent treble, Bradford PA 6/5 and Northampton8/11 along with Brighton 4.82/1 for the treble. A small quad with Watford thrown in at 13/10 in the early kick off.

Comment

Bad day at the office

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X