No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool v Everton, Pool bad home record (draws), Everton tough to beat. I'd back 0-0

Comment

Where's the money going on the Chelsea/Napoli game tonight? Bet365 have a free €50 offer available on the game so would be silly not to max it out

Napoli to qualify @ 4/11 would net €38 so is that the safest?

First card of the game 1-25mins @ 5/6 looks good but doubt that bet is available once kick-off but i like the look of it.
      1st goal to be scored 1-10 mins @ 3/1 or 11-20 @ 15/4 also seems attractive

Comment

€50 double tonight.

Real Madrid -2
        Napoli vs Chelsea - BTTS

Pays just over 2/1

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
          €50 double tonight.

Real Madrid -2
          Napoli vs Chelsea - BTTS

Pays just over 2/1
          Don't think there's any value in that at 2/1. I wouldn't go near it at that price tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Don't think there's any value in that at 2/1. I wouldn't go near it at that price tbh
            I did anyway

Comment

Just found a rolled up PP slip in my back pocket for Drogba/Ronaldo 1st scorer double @ 20s. Drunk mugbetting ftw for once please

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

First card of the game 1-25mins @ 5/6
                Decided to go with this, and over 1.5 goals in the first half @ 15/8 just so i can cheer on every attack and enjoy in the game

Comment

Napoli to qualify at 1.52 is massive.

Comment

Napoli to score at 4/7 just now on pp for lumpage

Comment

Napoli @ 1.76 the world's gone mad ted.

Comment

<<<<<< Betting fish

Comment

€50 double tonight.

Real Madrid -2
                          Napoli vs Chelsea - BTTS

Pays just over 2/1
                          Easy Money

What a sweat. Madrid get a fourth goal on 93rd minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Just found a rolled up PP slip in my back pocket for Drogba/Ronaldo 1st scorer double @ 20s. Drunk mugbetting ftw for once please
                            Ronaldo got the 2nd. So close Diceman!

Comment

Going to have one last go at this betting lark tomorrow, and i'm going all in on Olympiacos.

They're 1-0 up on Metalist from the first leg, and they've home advantage in the 2nd leg. They have such a sexy home record that it's scary (granted it is only the Greek league though)

They're sitting top of their league with an 11-2-0 Home record
                              They've won their last 9 League/Cup games, scoring 17 and conceding 0
                              They've won 17 of their last 19 games, and kept a clean sheet in 16 of them

Olympiacos @ 10/11
                              Olypiacos to keep a clean sheet @ 9/5
                              Olympiacos 2-0 @ 8/1

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaase!!

Comment

Bilbao price is too big surely?

Comment

Why are you bothering to get into sportsbetting Flushdraw? Do you not think that any information you might pick up with a cursury glance at a teams stats will have already been factored into the market?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                    I had even bothered to check the prices as I presumed they would be odds on. I'm on for sure, great price and United are without Nani and Valencia too.
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                      cheers way to big

Comment

What was the price? 13/8 now and that seems worth a bet in my view.

Comment

LOL just got on in time!

Comment

Llorente!!! Imo one of the best strikers in the world. If Bilbao can keep hold of him and Javi Martinez for a couple more seasons I think they can give it a real go for the title in Spain when the young players get a bit more experience.
                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                              What was the price? 13/8 now and that seems worth a bet in my view.
                                              In and around 3.0 and 2.9 just before team news then shortened a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                Why are you bothering to get into sportsbetting Flushdraw? Do you not think that any information you might pick up with a cursury glance at a teams stats will have already been factored into the market?
                                                I'm a sports betting fish and not trying to make a living. Lodged a few quid into Bet365 to bet on the horses, got bored becasue i have no interest and decided to empty the clip on the betting. Was going to plough into Hannover, but decided to go with Olympicos instead. They're odds on to win the game, so it's priced up right. At least i'll enjoy watching 90 mins of football and i'd be hoping for it to be a profitable one

Comment

yeah baby

Comment

Over 3.5 goals in City game @ 13/8

Comment

Awesome stuff. Thanks C-Kid for bringing it up. Was gonna watch the game but prob wouldn't have even bothered checking the price as I was pretty certain they would be odds on like 8/13 or so.

Comment

great spot c-kid cheers

Comment

Ship

Comment

nice little 30/1 accum for me this weekend

fulham -1 23/10 on fiure at home against a swansea team who are poor on the road

utd -1 10/11 playing a woeful wolves team away who are all over the place where utd have to win this and should!

newcastle 4/5 should be a good open game and if newcastle get enough ball up to cisse and ba ahould be capable of winning this

sheff utd -1 17/10 have been poor of late conceeding plenty of leads but tramere have a terrible away record and sheffield must win this to keep neer the top of the league...
                                                            https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Inter look a good bit too short against a pretty decent Atalanta side today who'd actually be level on points with them if they didn't have a points deduction at the start of the year. Not much left for Inter to play for, CL qualification looks unrealistic, off the back of a midweek European exit, and it's pretty much expected that Ranieri won't be there too much longer which is never good for stability, stars haven't been performing for him at all particularly sneijder. Generally very opposable, I like the 4.6 about Atalanta draw no bet.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Im on the Paddy Power enhanced special for 20 scones. My main worry is liverpool but will keep me interested for the day. United, Newcastle, Chelsea and Liverpool all to win..4/1

Comment

Im on the Paddy Power enhanced special for 20 scones. My main worry is liverpool but will keep me interested for the day. United, Newcastle, Chelsea and Liverpool all to win..4/1
                                                                  Never in doubt

BOOM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    Inter look a good bit too short against a pretty decent Atalanta side today who'd actually be level on points with them if they didn't have a points deduction at the start of the year. Not much left for Inter to play for, CL qualification looks unrealistic, off the back of a midweek European exit, and it's pretty much expected that Ranieri won't be there too much longer which is never good for stability, stars haven't been performing for him at all particularly sneijder. Generally very opposable, I like the 4.6 about Atalanta draw no bet.
                                                                    0-0. In a perverse way I kinda get more satisfaction when a draw no bet bet ends in a draw despite only getting money back, when they end up winning you always think that you were being too cautious and should have just bet them to win straight.

Anyways surprised to see Chelsea shortening in their midweek game against City, better vibes around the club recently sure but City still a vastly superior side and VC's 1.95 about a City win is value for the team that are hoping to maintain their 100% home record.

Also an even more appealing bet in the game is for City to score over 1.5 goals @10/11. They've done so in all but one home game this season and it's hard to see this game as anything other than a very attacking open game were defensive frailities will continue to be exposed like in most of the clashes of the big sides this season.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

waiting for odds against before i take city

They are just such a different team when you put them up against a team of simular standing. Apart from the one drubbing vs united, they have under performed both in europe and england against the better teams, yet seem very capable to put away the lesser teams and cover these hcs

im on sunderland also
                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                        waiting for odds against before i take city

They are just such a different team when you put them up against a team of simular standing. Apart from the one drubbing vs united, they have under performed both in europe and england against the better teams, yet seem very capable to put away the lesser teams and cover these hcs

im on sunderland also
                                                                        Yeah agree to an extent, more so in Europe obv. Their results against the bigger sides in The Premiership have been pretty decent and few drubbings in there

Spurs 1-5 City
                                                                        United 1-6 City
                                                                        Liverpool 1-1 City
                                                                        City 1-0 Arsenal
                                                                        Chelsea 2-1 City
                                                                        City 3-0 Liverpool*
                                                                        City 3-2 Tottenham

*Not sure if Liverpool qualify as a bigger team but included anyway to stengthen my point
                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 19-03-12, 13:51.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, i am close to backing city also, but i just think you need to allow for this a big more and look for a slightly bigger price than normal
                                                                          A last minute peno in one of the games was a saviour (i rem as i was on it, mario went down and took it)
                                                                          and then vs liverpool they were the worse team in the draw game I thought. There just seems to be something missing in these big games.
                                                                          a season ago, they were very good at defending and boring us to a result. They conceded a ridic small amount of goals vs the top few, but the last season and a half they have changed this. Maybe theyve found a playing style that suits their players better but it doesnt give me an awful lot of faith in them seeing out a game!

Saying that, i hope to get odds against and be proven wrong!

Chelsea have found a lot of form recently. Did the players just not play for AVB? if so its a disgrace! They have left behind the strategy he tried to play and have gone back to their strengths. Good for the short term for Chelsea. Torres baggin 2 goals could do something for his confidence
                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

City at home in pl are a beast. Team selection and tactics will be important for both teams. Chelseas confidence is at its highest this season while city is prolly at its lowest. Is there an core city players missing through injury/sespensions. Ill be waiting until i see the team sheets before betting on this. I can see it being a score draw, the result neither team will want but might have to settle for. Drogba up front on his own with mata and torres in support could be best for chelsea.

Comment

I wouldnt back City untill you see if Kompany or Lescott play,

Comment

Celtic away to Rangers on Sunday @ 11/10 with Boyles. That price won't be lasting!

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                  I wouldnt back City untill you see if Kompany or Lescott play,
                                                                                  I wouldn't be too happy to have Savic against the Chelsea forward line even if one of those two start.

Comment

Anyone try that new paddy power market "multi corners" where the number of first half corners gets multiplied by the number of second half corners. There could be a few quid to be made on the unders as I see a lot of mistakes in the markets that powers compilers are on their own with.

Comment

Take this as you will. Cork v Waterford tonight in the Munster Senior Cup, Waterford playing a full strength team and Cork giving young lads/reserves a run out. Waterford 7/2 with PP.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                        Take this as you will. Cork v Waterford tonight in the Munster Senior Cup, Waterford playing a full strength team and Cork giving young lads/reserves a run out. Waterford 7/2 with PP.

LINK

Comment

10/3 now
                                                                                          48

Comment

Originally posted by foley View Post
                                                                                            LINK
                                                                                            48

Comment

Thanks am on now, which means it will probably get beat lol

Comment

Still 4.8 w/VC.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  I was just coming in to post this. I was told to get on this afternoon by a bloke that rarely gambles but has a relatively large wedge on.

Link to PP listing for the game anyone? Edit: Found it.
                                                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 20-03-12, 18:00.
                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Jesus Waterford in to 13/5 on PP now ffs. That was quick

Comment

Still 7/2 on Bet365

Comment

Cork v Blues, 0-0 at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                          Cork v Blues, 0-0 at half time.
                                                                                                          any chances for waterford?

Comment

Waterford 1-0 down and down to 10 men FFS

Comment

Sigh. Cork 1 - 0 Blues. Final score.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                Sigh. Cork 1 - 0 Blues. Final score.
                                                                                                                365 had them 2-0 up at one stage ?

Comment

Originally posted by foley View Post
                                                                                                                  365 had them 2-0 up at one stage ?
                                                                                                                  Twitter says no.

Comment

either way the bet is still fucked lol

Comment

luckily I only put the house on it
                                                                                                                      48

Comment

Facebook special, chelsea 5/1, not sure how much can get on....

Comment

Gone already

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X